Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? (7999 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Why We're Nicer To Strangers Than The People We Love Most / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HaveSense1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2011
One word: Yes. People are nicer to good looking people simply because they are good looking. It's unfortunate, but it's true in this backwards world we call Earth. We judge people based on our physical appearance. Something that doesn't alarm us or disgust us generally puts us more at ease compared to something that is revolting, even in the mildest case.

And that's just being real.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 26, 2011
sexylogan:

Someone, sumwhere, genuinely thinks that u too are ugly. That's just life for u. undecided
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by roymary: 5:39am On Mar 26, 2011
slymm:

i do not like ugly people. They are ugly.

You sef fine Make we see your face first. If you do not post your picture in 24 hours, i will declare you "Worwor" lipsrsealed
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by sulesule1: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2011
yes people are, but when they get to knw the person, and if the person got a bad character then no
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
HaveSense1:

One word: Yes. People are nicer to good looking people simply because they are good looking. It's unfortunate, but it's true in this backwards world we call Earth. We judge people based on our physical appearance. Something that doesn't alarm us or disgust us generally puts us more at ease compared to something that is revolting, even in the mildest case.

And that's just being real.
GBAM! This is pure honesty! GBAM!
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by creamehike: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
course dey believe in misture of good lookin and bad lookin, bot that is d chemistry of life, they should understand that,,,,
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by creamehike: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
course dey believe in misture of good lookin and bad lookin, bot that is d chemistry of life, they should understand that,,,,
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Pennywise(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
I am definitely nicer to fine girls

They stimulate conversation even if they dont say anything. I think guys are also generally funnier when there is a fine babe around. If u are a babe and I sound unfriendly where u are, run from me
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
roymary:

You sef fine Make we see your face first. If you do not post your picture in 24 hours, i will declare you "Worwor" lipsrsealed
Thank you!

People should first look at themselves before cursing out others.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
Atreides:

grin
I never remember to put on make-up. .
But i look ok without it so i don't mind.
The only thing is,i've been trying to look sexy,but it never works! Everytime i try someone tells me oh dahling you're such a cutie,you look so adorable! angry I don't want adorable-that's what people say to babies! angry
Anyway gimme a couple of years. . After i develop my sexy bone i'll be able to kill guys with a single look! grin
I remember once when i was trying ato wink sexily at one of my guy friends,and he asks me in this concerned tone,sweetie is something wrong with your eyes? angry angry
And hrithik is miiiine!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm already half dead. . .
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
Atreides:

I am genetically incapable of looking sexy! For now anyways
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm already half dead. . .
*kills the remaining half of mamagee* Now you're completely dead! grin grin
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
Seriously you are cute though cheesy
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
I know. wink
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
thats not true,people re naturally attracted to pretty things and good looking persons re not exceptions. u should count the number of friends i have, courtesy cute look.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by sexylogan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
@ OP, what's all this about 'ugliness' or the lack of it? undecided
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by slymm(f): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
@Roymary, you flatter yourself: how does your declaration of my wor wro status diminish my 5'11 frame and almost illegal sex appeal?? (wink), was just kidding with the i hate ugly people statement, so ease up.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by tpia5: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
FibbA:

Doom of Ugliness!

Why do some ugly people fall in love and get ugly children who suffer discrimation in their lives? I think my kids are lucky!

big lie, fibber.

ugly people can have beautiful children and beautiful people can have ugly children.

anyway, in nigeria ugly people are more likely to be rich, so chew on that.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by MMM2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2011
angry.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by SIlknSteel(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
@Poster n all: No matter how we try to change the topic n relate to the guys uterior motives or a lady's insecurity,l dare say that is all encompassing. Whether U like it or not,U instinctively let a bit of ur guard down when a nice looking person,male or female,approaches U esp when he/she has a smile on d face n wants to ask for an innocent help or questions. Even in a bus,u feel comfortable sitting close to clean person n can even start a conversation than d oda way round. It is natural. Cheers
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2011
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2011
I think it's because not-so-socially-attractive people work harder.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by tpia5: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
this hoti tima and her preoccupation with looks.

i guess its because she's been sounded out so many times here.

seems she got a makeover after starting this thread.

she says she doesnt like nigerian men yet she works so hard to impress them.

stop it i like it?

no, i do?
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by tpia5: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
FibbA:

@tpia
@ tpia@ I said some not all. ´´, in nigeria ugly people are more likely to be rich´´ how? Please elaborate, I'd love to know why. Obrigado.

just one of those things.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by SarahMaria: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
I would say no.
Good looking people have got a lot of haters. undecided
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by HotieTima(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

this hoti tima and her preoccupation with looks.

i guess its because she's been sounded out so many times here.

seems she got a makeover after starting this thread.

she says she doesnt like nigerian men yet she works so hard to impress them.

stop it i like it?

no, i do?

low life jealous bitche*s like u make me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

me impress who here my dear by any chance are u fu*cking feeling alright today.

aren't u tired of hating on something that u will never have undecided undecided undecided undecided

now u listen to me i keep it real and that's a promise, i may be a sharp mouth at least i am honest. when i upload my pic you stop are stare well keep looking because i don't care, i have me own life and style. which u wish u had girl or else u would shut ur whole and upload ur own. oooo i forgot view will not accept it and u all know why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
not trying to please you or make u smile either! when it comes to competition your out now shut ut hating AZZ and keep me out of ur mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. / Davido's Former Girlfriend Faith Nkatsi Shows Off Sexy Curves / What I Found In My Sister's Room (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.