Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results (33959 Views)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trutherme:

After the endsars protest where you took some palliatives, your next chapter will be in jail. Useless tout.
I saw your mum there...she was hoarding everything. All in the name of feeding that debased junkie you call a father
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I saw your mum there...she was hoarding everything. All in the name of feeding that debased junkie you call a father

Ok. You saw my late mum, which means that you will soon die. May your soul rest in pieces, in advance.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:

At least I have one father but yours is different.
Why and How? Because you are the son of a thousand fathers and all of them are junkies like you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trutherme:

Ok. You saw my late mum, which means that you will soon die. May your soul rest in pieces, in advance.

Say whatever you like, but all I know is this : You are a self-made retar.d who has absolutely no business being online grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
Say whatever you like, but all I know is this : You are a self-made retar.d who has absolutely no business being online grin

In the end you are a loser and will remain so, until you apologize to your ancestors for being a slowpoke and a junkie.
Son of a thousand fathers like you. I know that one got you ha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:

retar.d or bastar.d, which one is better for you and your thousand junkie fathers? grin grin grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:

You have been asked to stay off drugs and weed but you won't listen.
Keep ruining your life for nothing. In the end you will end up in jail.
That's actually where thugs and losers like you belong. Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trutherme:

You have been asked to stay off drugs and weed but you won't listen.
Keep ruining your life for nothing. In the end you will end up in jail.
That's actually where thugs and losers like you belong. Olodo.
I can see you are on methamphetamine. Make I leave you before people start thinking I am in same boat as you. grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I can see you are on methamphetamine. Make I leave you before people start thinking I am in same boat as you. grin

You are not going anywhere. I have just started with you. By the time I finish with you, you will think twice before you quote anyone on Nairaland.
FYI. I am not your mate Today is thanksgiving in the part of the world where I live in. That's why I have enough time to teach clowns like you hard lessons because you losers keep talking about Trump when you don't even know the evil he has done to damage black people all over the world. Anuofia!
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
Trutherme:

You are not going anywhere. I have just started with you. By the time I finish with you, you will think twice before you quote anyone on Nairaland.
FYI. I am not your mate Today is thanksgiving in the part of the world where I live in. That's why I have enough time to teach clowns like you hard lessons because you losers keep talking about Trump when you don't even know the evil he has done to damage black people all over the world. Anuofia!
[/s] Methamphetamine junkie still spewing trash. You think you are in the US but I know you are still in Surulere(a shithole) feasting on rotten Éwedu and Amala . grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Methamphetamine junkie still spewing trash. You think you are in the US but I know you are still in Surulere(a shithole) feasting on rotten Éwedu and Amala . grin

Yep. I am in Surulere smoking joint with you. Knock yourself out if it help to keeping you away from robbing people or looking for more palliatives to steal. I am not the reason why your parents disowned you. Stay away from crime and look for better things to do with your sorry life. ok
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:

Methamphetamine will destroy you if you don't stop taking it. I can help put you in rehab if it's not too late for you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
My name is Jashub and I am a Methamphetamine junkie. Please help me before it's too late. My parents just disowned me grin

Sorry for you Jashub. Chai lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trutherme:

Sorry for you Jashub. Chai lipsrsealed
The person that cursed you with stupidity is long dead. Please find his grave and apologize before it spreads through your lineage. grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
It was better than the one your love-peddling mother who gives mouth action gave you.

But that doesn't answer d following questions:

Y are u so hurt? It seems d word "stupidity" is d only word u heard while growing up. What was ur childhood like? Describe it.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
The person that cursed me Jashub with stupidity is long dead. Please find his grave and apologize before it spreads through my lineage. I am doomed. grin

No pity for you Jashub

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
The person that cursed you with stupidity is long dead. Please find his grave and apologize before it spreads through your lineage. grin

You are a troubled thug growing up. You had opportunities but you blew all up.
You have not really been yourself since you were deported from Liberia where you fathered many kids like your thousand fathers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trutherme:

You are a troubled thug growing up. You had opportunities but you blew all up.
You have not really been yourself since you were deported from Liberia were fathered many kids like your thousand fathers grin grin
Read the rubbish you typed...hahahaha! Your parents just wasted good money on your education. Had it been I were there, i would have advised them to let you learn a trade(like palm-wine tapping grin) ... just read your rubbish and see...you cannot even spell correctly. Hahaha... grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
Read the rubbish you typed...hahahaha! Your parents just wasted good money on your education. Had it been I were there, i would have advised them to let you learn a trade(like palm-wine tapping grin) ... just read your rubbish and see...you cannot even spell correctly. Hahaha... grin

Smoke more weed and mine more skulls, your eyes will clear.
Look at where all your education landed you......, robbery and looking for palliatives to steal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
My name is Jashub and I am a Methamphetamine junkie. Please help me before it's too late. My parents just disowned me.. grin

Sorry I can't help you Jashub

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:

Shut UP!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by wirinet(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

Was there or was there no fraud that should be the real question.

No one's is setting wrong precedence.if anything, there was fraud the wrong precedence is already inplay.

You did not hesitate to pursue Russian investigation and impeachment but now you want everything to run smoothly in transition. You all are not honest.

But Trump's lawyer disagree with you. Here is Trump's lawyer in court;

But in a hearing on Nov. 12, Kory Langhofer, a lawyer for the Trump campaign, conceded that the complaint was not based on evidence of voter fraud but rather on a “limited number of cases” of “good-faith errors” in the count.

“This is not a fraud case,” Mr. Langhofer said. “We are not alleging fraud. We are not saying anyone is trying to steal the election.”

Under questioning, witnesses repeatedly stated that they did not have any reason to believe that their ballots or those of other voters were not counted.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by heniford2: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
rolams:

Says who? Has he not failed in Georgia? He can't win a single case.
but dumped and fraud result was seen in Georgia and to your understanding he can still appeal Georgia election so chill
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
heniford2:
but dumped and fraud result was seen in Georgia and to your understanding he can still appeal Georgia election so chill

Says who? Where did you see fraud in Georgia?Appeal a certified result? Do you know that Georgia governor is a republican?
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sanpipita(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Few days ago they gave themselves hope with fake news, here is the real news, appeal thrown out.

https://www.axios.com/trump-campaign-pennsylvania-lawsuit-appeal-1a3245a6-f564-404b-bf0d-58aa2d35d799.html?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sweetgala(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jashub:
Are you now trying to say that all mail-in ballot votes belong to Biden and none of them belong to Trump..? undecided

No one has made that statement, there has never been that argument. The argument is thus "burden advocated mail in vote, while trump rubbished the idea of social distancing and the need to use mail in votes and went as far as appointing a new post master general to scuttle those efforts, it's therefore is not complex to see why Bidden got substantially more mail in ballots than Trump"
It's simple isn't it
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by kingxsamz(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by kingxsamz(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2021
HOVER206:
I will continue to say it "Biden can never be President.

Democrats messed up if you want to rig, rig with sense not foolishly.

Trump will be sworn in as 46th president of United States of America

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by tope777(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria

Hope Trump is still the President, am fulfilling my promise to remind you and your gang that today is 20th January 2021 and Joe Biden is the President .. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Timeline: Taliban’s Rapid Advance Across Afghanistan / Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.