Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,911 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results (33969 Views)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Adakintroy: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2020
rolams:

Where did you see the video? Do you know how mail or electronic server works? You better stop believing Trump. He knows why he's cooking up these false claims.

Now it's false claims. But Russia and mueller and his taxes are not hoax.

It's ok to take side man. Everybody does.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by RuddyFusion(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

How is trump going about it wrongly?. He is following the due process as best as can agreed.

If you can take away your partisan Google's. No man in America political history has endure more than Donald trump. You may not like him..I never did at first.

But what he has weather to get here is amazing to say the least. Form the gate out they never wanted to see his face. I thought America was a free country.who decide who and who is free to run for office.II started taking side with him only because of the hate chanelled. He won against the odds and with an original script.

Even them they pursued non stop after he won. The mola thing, russia, impeachment. What did Democrats not do. Even then with all he had to deal with and the corona. He still manage to tip the economy at all time high and brought a vaccine for the disease in record time

If you ask me, he is an hybrid of a man. Respect him..you don't have to like him
he's gone and gone for good
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Adakintroy: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
he's gone and gone for good

It's ok to take side. It's normal.
But don't make it look he is the vilest man in modern politics.

At least he did not fight any wars. He kept America minding their business. Little was heard of terrorism or those nonsense.

Remember it was the saint Obama that killed poor Ghadafi all in the name of liberating lybia.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by superior1: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2020
chris51:

Because Democrats supporters majorly had mail-in votes. Seriously, do you think it's easy to rig out a bully like Trump?

Very convenient.

Does you theory also explain why republican volunteers are not allowed to verify the said vote slips and even so after they got a court asking them to be given access?
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by RuddyFusion(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

It's ok to take side. It's normal.
But don't make it look he is the vilest man in modern politics.

At least he did not fight any wars. He kept America minding their business. Little was heard of terrorism or those nonsense.

Remember it was the saint Obama that killed poor Ghadafi all in the name of liberating lybia.
Someone like him shouldn't near America seat of power one more term for him American will be gone and gone forever
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Princeboca12(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2020
rolams:

Where did you see the video? Do you know how mail or electronic server works? You better stop believing Trump. He knows why he's cooking up these false claims.

Whoever that's cooking stew or rice, e no concern me. I'll be glad if justice is done. Whoever becomes President isn't my business. Nigeria already has a lot to deal with.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by ebenezer202l(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

How can Trump be sworn in as the 46th president when he is the 45th.

Lol BIDEN has won and will be sworn in as president dey there dey deceive yourself there was nothing rigged about the election.
[/s] you know nothing about the US election so you better keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
ebenezer202l:
[s]you know nothing about the US election so you better keep quiet and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum[/s]

Keep quiet grin

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Adakintroy: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Someone like him shouldn't near America seat of power one more term for him American will be gone and gone forever

Gone how?

Say something thing reasonable not nested in pure hate I dare you.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by emonkey(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It is a fake news website read by idiots.

Okay I thought so too grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by HOVER206: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bighead5:

IGBO MAN, quit daydreaming. You guys caused TRUMP'S defeat. You did the same thing to Atiku, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu and Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin grin
If you think am Ibo, then you need brain surgery
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
sammysmiles:
The fact that transition was smooth does not mean the democrats agreed ....Even Obama said he regretted the day he called trump to congratulate him..... The issue with this recent election is that the fraud is on a high percentage....If it were minute, it could jxt have been left to human errors... Maybe you don't know Dominion incorporated that produced the machines used in counting in this elections is funded by Clinton Foundation.... Politics is a really funny game...

Always bring your proof. I don't want to see you write these false allegations pls. Just give me references. Pls stop believing Trump who has never provided any evidence to substantiate his claim.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
Georgia is preparing for a second recount through signature verification. So just sit back and enjoy the ride because it is going to be a long one!

Keep deceiving yourself. Show me any electoral law that states that there should be signature verification in recount. Don't you know there must be signature verification before opening the envelope? Now that the envelope has been removed and those ballots have been separated, how do you verify? The Governor of Georgia has already said nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by RuddyFusion(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

Gone how?

Say something thing reasonable not nested in pure hate I dare you.
Trump is past tense I don't discuss the things that are gone
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Adakintroy: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Trump is past tense I don't discuss the things that are gone

Lol.

No wonder he treats you all with worst contempt and condescension. You deserved it.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Onuoha1234(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just t borrow President Trump's own language there is Shithole in America also!
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sunboy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria

In this election, majority democrats voted by mail just to avoid the crowd on Election Day, while the President told his supporters to vote by mail and still go on election date. It’s no surprise that majority of mail in ballots went for Biden.

They just concluded a recount in Georgia, tell me what discrepancy was found ?

They can submit all their evident of fraud, do a recount and declare whoever wins. It’s that simple, election officials that needs to be prosecuted will be prosecuted.

In all, you’re using saying US is not naija, but you’re dragging US electoral infrastructure in the mud.

There are legal procedures that are laid down in the constitution and President Trump is exploring all of it. It’s his right to do.

And talking do Arizona, I’m just smiling here. Arizona is a done deal, Republicans in Arizona are divided all thanks to President Trump. And the governor, good for him that he’s not going for a second term otherwise, he’d have gotten the Trump treatment.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sunboy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria

And it was not just discovered, those were mailed in ballots not “discovered” anywhere like you’re making it sound.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sunboy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
HOVER206:
I will continue to say it "Biden can never be President.

Democrats messed up if you want to rig, rig with sense not foolishly.

Trump will be sworn in as 46th president of United States of America

You still sitting there and assuming some people just wake up and decided to rig elections ?? Just like we do in Naija?? lol let me know when you wake up from your slumber cheesy
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sunboy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
superior1:
How can in a spike 600k votes go in for Biden and lower than 200 for Trump??

Atleast I can now have a response for my American friends whenever they play the Nigeria-corruption narration.

Edit.
Those saying Biden voters did more mail in votes as an explanation. How come trump volunteers were not given access to verify this vote slips and even after a Judge asked that they be granted meaningful access?.

1. Massive spike vote for a candidate
2. Volunteers from opposition was refused access to cross check signatures

Nah

By law, all observers are allowed in when votes are being counted, no cameras in cos there are 247 live camera feed covering every angle.

Some republican observers “not all” overreached their limit as an observer and got kicked out.

Lying that they were not allowed in is a blatant lie though

USA is not Africa o! No jokes!
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sunboy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
ebenezer202l:
of course the results needs to be blocked after it was well clear with convincing evidences that the election was hijacked by riggers especially in Pennsylvania.
God is fighting for Trump and the Democrats and all their evil supporters would be shamed at last.
I see Trump wining on this.
God bless the United States of America.

No solid evidence has been submitted yet, it’s been speculations so far.

They are having the hearing now so Trump can be given every opportunity as allowed by law. If there’s evidence they will surely investigate it and probably decide to do a recount as long as his campaign will pay for the cost involved.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sunboy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Drabeey:
Dump Trump angry

He just want to cause trouble before leaving that office sha
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Bighead5: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
HOVER206:

If you think am Ibo, then you need brain surgery

You are IGBO and your name is Chinedu. grin

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] I am a messenger of stupidity online

Another motor park tout just walked out of a joint bunker. Brainwashed losers like you are the problem all over the world.
Stay in Nigeria and worry about elections in USA. Jushub is a loser.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
Trutherme:

Another motor park just walked out of a joint bunkers. Brainwashed losers like you are the problem all over the world.
Stay in Nigeria and worry about elections in USA. Jushub is a loser.
[/s] From your poorly written comment, I can see you are still a messenger of online-stupidity.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] From your poorly written comment, I can see you are still a messenger of online-stupidity.

Stay in Nigeria and dictate everything that's happening in US.
Keep believing Trump will win re-election and give you visa to US.
Come out of your delusion and look for something better to do with your sorry like. Loser!
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trutherme:

Stay in Nigeria and dictate everything that's happening in US.
Keep believing Trump will win re-election and give you visa to US.
Come out of your delusion and look for something better to do with your sorry like. Loser!
I can see your foolishness knows no limit. Now in your Mypoic mind, I am looking for visa, abi? Lol... you must be self-made retar.d...wallahi
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] From your poorly written comment, I can see you are still a messenger of online-stupidity.

After the endsars protest where you took some palliatives, your next chapter will be in jail. Useless tout.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I can see your foolishness knows no limit. Now in your Mypoic mind, I am looking for visa, abi? Lol... you must be self-made retar.d...wallahi

You think I don't know you. Keep replying until I put a curse on you. Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.