Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results (33966 Views)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Adakintroy: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Lolz,....it doesn't change anything..he just gave trump people something to mastubate on for now.,by the time he hears the case proper, it will be throw out of the window to the bins.,....even if they flipl it for Trump ( which is not going to happen ) Biden still wins..,...

Trump is doing everything he can to discredit Biden victory so as to cover face and have something to hold on or talk about after office but he's laying a dangerous foundation for American democracy and damaging America democratic credentials beyond repair

Was there or was there no fraud that should be the real question.

No one's is setting wrong precedence.if anything, there was fraud the wrong precedence is already inplay.

You did not hesitate to pursue Russian investigation and impeachment but now you want everything to run smoothly in transition. You all are not honest.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Princeboca12 post=96450971][/quote]

Where did you see the video? Do you know how mail or electronic server works? You better stop believing Trump. He knows why he's cooking up these false claims.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Valkrie: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

No one's is setting wrong precedence.if anything, there was fraud the wrong precedence is already inplay.

You did not hesitate to pursue Russian investigation and impeachment but now you want everything to run smoothly in transition. You all are not honest.

Guy..no mind them nah typical Nigerian mentality dey worry them..

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Before the election night in 2016, the Democrats were almost 1000% certain Trump would lose. Obama himself said during the campaign he was sure Trump would never be President. The interesting part was the Dems were all too sure Hillary would win to the point they already printed out Madam President magazines and wrote all kinds of stories grin, but guess who won and was sworn in at the end of the day? Trump, the same Trump Obama said will never win grin.

Do you know who Obama is? He inarguably is the most supported Democrat President of ALL Time, he is like the demigod of the Left wing. Yet even Obama never got up to 70 million votes from the Dems, Obama that had probably 98% of the Black population Votes. Yet a Biden that couldn't even pull massive crowds during campaign suddenly has about 80 million votes and greatest in US history? And then they say there's no voter fraud.... Kikikikikikiki grin. Let's go there!

Have you checked the US population between now and then? Have you checked the total numbers of registered voters too? A black woman registered over 800k voters in the last two years just because she was denied Governorship ticket for being a black woman. Democrats registered more new voters to win this election. Trump killed his second term ambition by himself. Covid 19, black lives matter and series of negative comments and insults on many popular American politicians even his fellow Republican. I can give you lots of valid points. Stop disturbing yourself over Trump election. He knows this too.

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by PROPHETmichael: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Na you e go shock better wake up and accept the fact that Biden has won the election.

There is nothing Trump can do about it.

Lol grin

You need to understand that I'm speaking from the end point of the matter, meaning I've seen what You can't see.

Get ready because I'll revisit this comment in due season grin

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by texazzpete(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
I for bet but I know say I go win u and u no go pay lol.

Lies.
You’re not sure of your position at all.

Oya, put 100k down.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sirdick17: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s]Your comment reeks of foolishness.

Like I hv said, may God gv u wisdom
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2020
rolams:

Says who? Has he not fail in Georgia? He can't win a single case.
Georgia is preparing for a second recount through signature verification. So just sit back and enjoy the ride because it is going to be a long one!
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Paul Manafort,Rick Gates,Michael Flynn and others google these names and the Russian collusion in the Us election.
Now let me ask you a question was it the democrats that accused Iran or it was the FBI and CIA?Iran was actually accused in the 2020 election by the intelligence agencies not in 2016 election but wanting to interfere in the one of 2020 you are just embarassing yourself the intelligence agencies were federal agencies which are the DNI,CIA and FBI.And post the link of those people imprisoned for voter fraud in North Carolina and how it relates to the democrats I hope you know that it was Trump that won North Carolina in 2016 and did you hear Hillary Clinton or the democrats accuse him of voter fraud Tell me.
Google the DNC hack and who Jullian Assange of wikileaks was these are names and I gave you names of Paul Manafort,Rick Gates,Roger Stone,George Papadopulous and Roger Stone all names arrested and convicted for colluding with a foreign country to help the Trump campaign in 2016.
With all the tricks I tried to play,,,,, you still proved you are very much enlightened... You are one of the most astute Biden supporters I have met.... But how you say there was no fraud with all this enlightenment is what am still trying to phantom...Honestly It's really funny....

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] I did not even read the end of your stupidity.

I agree u didn't read it. But how did u no what u were cancelling? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
Most folks in support of Biden (especially here in Nigeria) are only in it because of visa to the US. This a fact.

How did u arrive at that conclusion? What research did u carry out that makes u say it is a "fact"? Pls share details of d research

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

I agree u didn't read it. But how did u no what u were cancelling? grin grin
[/s] Vomiting more stupidity.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Vomiting more stupidity.

Y are u so hurt? It seems d word "stupidity" is d only word u heard while growing up. What was ur childhood like?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I will not attend to your yoruba stupidity. Kindly find another.

First, it's not proper to insult people because this is a faceless forum. Ur use of insults is a demonstration that u have run out of things to say& that u lack d mental& emotional maturity to engage any intellectual discussion.

Second, am not Yoruba. For u to call me Yoruba just because I asked u to defend ur claims, clearly shows that u have stupidity in u in more dosses than can be imagined.

Third, for u to have wrongly concluded that am Yoruba because of ur ethnic & myopic sentiments, also shows that u also wrongly concluded that most people supporting Biden on nairaland are doing it because of Visa.

Lastly, a fact is a product of research. It is something that can be verified based on tangible & empirical findings. U don't have those findings hence u couldn't defend ur claims. So before u go about making baseless claims, think thru it so u don't sound like someone who is pressing his keyboard from his sleep
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Y are u so hurt? It seems d word "stupidity" is d only word u heard while growing up. What was ur childhood like?
It was better than the one your love-peddling mother who gives mouth action gave you.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
It was better than the one your love-peddling mother who gives mouth action gave you.

D way u churning out so much pain& hurt, I doubt if ur experience is worth envying. So kindly share with us how it was. Was stupidity d only word u heard while growing up?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sweetgala(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Republican party won the case now

Case dem never even hear at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Afamed: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nice ruling from the Pennsylvania judge.
When will you begin to make use of your sense?

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sweetgala(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria

Do you know how the votes are counted ?
The ballot paper is taken out of the envelope it's seal is broken it's unfolded and fed into a ballot machine which reads and tabulates the ballot. This means you would see a large jump in votes towards Biden who encouraged his supporters to vote by mail due to covid-19 as opposed to trumpist who didn't even believe in covid-19 and have behaved as thou it's just a mild cough.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Shaprara: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2020
The state mailed out 1.8m ballots and got back 2.5million, that’s impossible, the were supposed to certify on December 14. But rushed to certify because they were caught, the state deleted election information off its website too. It’s not over and Trump can still win the state.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by egoldman(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2020
heniford2:
he will take it to the next county till his been declared winner, trump a fighter a big fighter

They don't have Supreme court President for America ooh.

Meanwhile I have tried to confirm this news from well established mainstream media, none carried it.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by ngadaAwo: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Afamed:

When will you begin to make use of your sense?
another one having his impunity day.

cc
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2020
And majority of them are illegal migrants in USA, only the removal of Trump will assure them of stay.
Jashub:
I support you. Most people supporting Biden are just seeking for visa to the US

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2020
rolams:

Which kind question is this? Was there any delay is Trump transition? No. Then why Republican now. Did you see Obama or Clinton shout fraud! Fraud! The way Trump is doing now? No. Pls stop this false assertion. Trump has lost. All this gra gra will not allow him to evaluate his shortcomings.
The fact that transition was smooth does not mean the democrats agreed ....Even Obama said he regretted the day he called trump to congratulate him..... The issue with this recent election is that the fraud is on a high percentage....If it were minute, it could jxt have been left to human errors... Maybe you don't know Dominion incorporated that produced the machines used in counting in this elections is funded by Clinton Foundation.... Politics is a really funny game...

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by RuddyFusion(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

nobody said Mr Trump should not challenge his wild allegations of electoral fraud or what have you but the way he's going about it is wrong.....he has inflicted damage that will take years to fix on US Institutions

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2020
sweetgala:

Do you know how the votes are counted ?
The ballot paper is taken out of the envelope it's seal is broken it's unfolded and fed into a ballot machine which reads and tabulates the ballot. This means you would see a large jump in votes towards Biden who encouraged his supporters to vote by mail due to covid-19 as opposed to trumpist who didn't even believe in covid-19 and have behaved as thou it's just a mild cough.
Are you now trying to say that all mail-in ballot votes belong to Biden and none of them belong to Trump..? undecided
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Amazed at how Nigerians drink panadol for other countries problems and watch BBNaija to avoid confronting theirs tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

You need to understand that I'm speaking from the point on the matter, meaning I've seen what You can't see.

Get ready because I'll revisit this comment in due season grin
You are a fraud and will be exposed soonest when Biden is sworn in I wonder what you will say.

Fake prophet you will not revisit anything because your fraud will be exposed and Biden sworn in

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2020
sammysmiles:
With all the tricks I tried to play,,,,, you still proved you are very much enlightened... You are one of the most astute Biden supporters I have met.... But how you say there was no fraud with all this enlightenment is what am still trying to phantom...Honestly It's really funny....
Thanks for the compliment.

Election officials and analyst security experts have all come out to say that there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

I don't know more than the experts and I am not one of them if they say it is fair and Trump's team have been unable to prove fraud and nobody has been found wanting in a widescale of voter fraud who am I to argue when nobody has brought out a strong evidence of any fraud to overturn the outcome of this election.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Adakintroy: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
nobody said Mr Trump should not challenge his wild allegations of electoral fraud or what have you but the way he's going about it is wrong.....he has inflicted damage that will take years to fix on US Institutions

How is trump going about it wrongly?. He is following the due process as best as can agreed.

If you can take away your partisan Google's. No man in America political history has endure more than Donald trump. You may not like him..I never did at first.

But what he has weather to get here is amazing to say the least. Form the gate out they never wanted to see his face. I thought America was a free country.who decide who and who is free to run for office.II started taking side with him only because of the hate chanelled. He won against the odds and with an original script.

Even them they pursued non stop after he won. The mola thing, russia, impeachment. What did Democrats not do. Even then with all he had to deal with and the corona. He still manage to tip the economy at all time high and brought a vaccine for the disease in record time

If you ask me, he is an hybrid of a man. Respect him..you don't have to like him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.