Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results (33972 Views)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by superior1: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are the actual fool where in my post did I mention CNN or do you have CNN phobia undecided

You are a mumu if you don't know that those votes came from strong democratic strongholds in PA You are a dummy and you don't know anything like I said better seek knowledge abd stop exposing your ignorance

Your dad sure sired a complete idiot . I won’t make it my responsibility to borrow you sense and aid your ability to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Centcanada: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just confuse but am happy on one side too. But wait ooo. Why do people prefer darkness to light?
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are saying rubbish you have no factnor evidence but something you just want tonprove without proof.We should forget the media and remember you right.
The democrats did not say the election was rigged in 2016 they said Russia interfered by spreading misinformation and some people went to jail.for it incase you don't know read the full story before saying nonsense

Mr man I will advise you re-evaluate how you take in information you are the one being fed lies and propaganda because you are being misled if the court has not seen any fraud and Trump team has failed to bring in any then who are you to say otherwise when you are in Nigeria listening to rubbish.
Don't call me a nigga that word is offensive you don't talk to a faceless person and use such condenscending word
See the way you lie ignorantly.... Hillary Clinton, US officials and Democrats accused Russia of hacking the democrats party computer network and accused them of stealing 19,000 emails from democratic party officials.... It was only an accusation then in 2016.....So stop telling lies.... The people that went to jail were individuals charged for voter's fraud and had nothing to do with Russia...
Statistically every elections conducted worldwide has 0.5% to 15% Fraud..... We are not in heaven where everything is perfect.....Where do you even get your info from

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
rolams:

Did you follow Georgia recount? If you do, you will hear Human error. It's minor. In the history of US election, the total amount of fraud or error is not up to 1%. Hear from Trump family below:

Between 2000 and 2014 over one billion (1,000,000,000) votes were cast in American elections. The number of documented cases of voter fraud? 32

And yet 70% of Republicans do not believe the 2020 election was free and fair.

We have a lot of work to do.

https://twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1326172550796341249?s=19
Did the democrats agree the election was free and fair in 2016?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Kingspin(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Farki:

Nigerians and delusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAUvWXHZxlM

The other aspect is because they think Trump is a "Christian" who will help fight the "satanic" Democrats. Trump and the Republican Party in general is the same breed as Nigerian politicians, making anti-people policies to help their powerful friends and pockets.
You confused.

What about Non IpOb that is the question, and those none Christians.

IF your for Biden leave those are not not for Biden alone.

There are Igbos and Christians that support Biden. Even Trump has Gay supporters.

Is A & B...So leave it like that.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by kunle75(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Sultannayef:
Laughing at the person above

It’s just a waste of time

Don't mind them, as if the litigation will change anything.
The election is over and done with.

Finished

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by laidima88(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2020
The angels from Africa are close to America
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Masterclass32: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Ogbuefi Trump. President till 2024.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2020
superior1:

Your dad sure sired a complete idiot . I won’t make it my responsibility to borrow you sense and aid your ability to read and comprehend.
Na your papa and mama born complete idiot.

You don't even have sense to reason not to talk of borrowing one.

Mumu don't go and seek knowledge and learn imagine posting such rubbish filled with lies with confidence.You are such an embarassment.

undecided
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2020
sammysmiles:
See the way you lie ignorantly.... Hillary Clinton, US officials and Democrats accused Russia of hacking the democrats party computer network and accused them of stealing 19,000 emails from democratic party officials.... It was only an accusation then in 2016.....So stop telling lies.... The people that went to jail were individuals charged for voter's fraud and had nothing to do with Russia
You dummy you are the liar here You said the democrats claimed the election was rigged which they did not also this was not a lie that Russia did hack their website because intelligence agencies confirmed this so how did they lie?it was an accusation proven to be true.Oga keep quiet nobody went to jail.for voter fraud in 2016.They went to jail for colluding with Russia.You are just saying nonsense infact you don't even know what you are saying what do you even use your phone for can you not research these things and stop embarassing yourself.
Statistically every elections conducted worldwide has 0.5% to 15% Fraud..... We are not in heaven where everything is perfect.....Where do you even get your info from
Na you know election experts in the USA has certified the election free and fair with no evidence of fraud tell me how many Americans went to jail for voter fraud You don't know more than the election officials so stop arguing blindly

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Koulture(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Na your papa and mama born idiot.

You don't even have sense to reason not to talk of borrowing one.

Mumu don't go and seek knowledge and learn
Why do you spend so much time trying to educate those dumb mo'fuckers, leave them to wallow in their ignorance,trumps cult followers are one of the most terrible people to argue with online.Save yourself the time and energy my lady by January next year we go know how far, even Trump himself knows its all over grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Koulture:
Why do you spend so much time trying to educate those dumb mofos, leave them to wallow in their ignorance,trumps cult followers are one the most terrible people to argue with online.Save yourself the time and energy my lady by January next year we go know how far, even Trump himself knows its all over grin

Thank you jaare.

They are finding it hard to accept reality.

Trump supporters are terrible people and in a world of their own.I am glad he lost the election.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by adm212144: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I support you. Most people supporting Biden are just seeking for visa to the US
and you are supporting base on religion forgetting America have institution superior to Religion Can I ask why you guys are supporting triump for his bigotry and his unbiblical behaviours .Im surprised at the kind of energy discharged by you guys .Please use it for Buhari and stop been far from reality .

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by TWoods(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
A Pennsylvania judge on Wednesday blocked the state from certifying election results in the presidential race and all other races pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday.

Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough ordered the state to hold off on taking any further action to certify the results of the 2020 election.

“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States of America, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday,” the judge wrote.

“Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from certifying the remaining results of the election, pending the evidentiary hearing.”

Recall, the Pennsylvania Secretary of State on Tuesday certified the presidential and vice-presidential election and Governor Wolf signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of elector for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

However, Republican lawmakers late Tuesday filed an emergency brief and argued there was no need to rush because Pennsylvania certified election results on December 12 in 2016.

The Republican lawmakers sued Governor Wolf, Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and the Pennsylvania General Assembly.

The Republican plaintiffs, Congressman Mike Kelly, Sean Parnell, Wanda Logan and others argued that Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail measure, Act 77, is in violation of the PA constitution.

The Epoch Times reported:

“Act 77 is the most expansive and fundamental change to the Pennsylvania voting code, implemented illegally, to date,” the lawsuit, filed in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, states.

“As with prior historical attempts to illegally expand mail-in voting by statute, which have been struck down going as far back as the Military Absentee Ballot Act of 1839, Act 77 is another illegal attempt to override the limitations on absentee voting prescribed in the Pennsylvania Constitution, without first following the necessary procedure to amend the constitution to allow for the expansion.”

The plaintiffs include Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.), Republican congressional candidate Sean Parnell, and Pennsylvania House of Representatives candidate Wanda Logan.

Marc Elias, one of the top attorneys leading the Democrats’ post-election legal battles, called the lawsuit frivolous.

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1331646615350898690

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-pennsylvania-judge-blocks-state-certifying-election-results/

Pay attention - Pennsylvania certified their results on monday. The ruling does not ask the state to "decertify", it simply places a temporary procedural hold on "any further action"... for which there is none. This is a moot order that changes nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You dummy you are the liar here You said the democrats claimed the election was rigged which they did not also this was not a lie that Russia did hack their website because intelligence agencies confirmed this so how did they lie?it was an accusation proven to be true.Oga keep quiet nobody went to jail.for voter fraud in 2016.They went to jail for colluding with Russia.You are just saying nonsense infact you don't even know what you are saying what do you even use your phone for can you not research these things and stop embarassing yourself.
Na you know election experts in the USA has certified the election free and fair with no evidence of fraud tell me how many Americans went to jail for voter fraud You don't know more than the election officials so stop arguing blindly
Do you know even Iran was accused? About 12 people were charged in a North Carolina County for voter's fraud as per 2016 elections... Who are those that went to jail for colluding with Russia Which intelligence agencies confirmed Russia in interference I thought you said Russia was accused of misinformation? So now you are agreeing there was computer hack
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rafaelgbenga(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria
ehn ehn.... when Trump himself is accepting to give in for transition,you are still having hope....don't worry you will go to tribunal..

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Siscooh: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Sultannayef:
Laughing at the person above

It’s just a waste of time
Waste of which time?
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by MiaBeer(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nice ruling from the Pennsylvania judge.

And what made you think it's nice ruling? Some of you who believe Trump will stay an hour more come January 2021 are in total denial.
Here's another shocker for you and other trumpers here. Trump will be the first American president that will be jailed after office.

7 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Trutherme: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
It is not over until the fat lady sings...and guess what folks, she hasn't sang yet! grin

You are in denial because he will be dragged out of the white house if he stay a minute longer come January 2021.
Trump is a drowning clown who is looking for something to grasp. He should pardon himself or be jailed after office.

Ours is not a kangaroo democracy like you have in Africa.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by olalekanba(m): 1:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 26, 2020
A Pennsylvania state court issued an injunction Wednesday blocking any potential further certification of election results in the state, pending a hearing to be held Friday.

I wonder whether some people have comprehension difficulties
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by dayleke: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2020
loswhite:
lol....trump followers are just zombies... Any he tweets they just masturbates on it...lol. January 20th 2021 I hope you guys come back to apologize tho for being zombies

They will never.
They will still say it was rigged.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
She has not sang yet bro. Don't mind supporters of corruption.
Sung not sang bro.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by 5thcolm(m): 2:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Before the election night in 2016, the Democrats were almost 1000% certain Trump would lose. Obama himself said during the campaign he was sure Trump would never be President. The interesting part was the Dems were all too sure Hillary would win to the point they already printed out Madam President magazines and wrote all kinds of stories grin, but guess who won and was sworn in at the end of the day? Trump, the same Trump Obama said will never win grin.

Do you know who Obama is? He inarguably is the most supported Democrat President of ALL Time, he is like the demigod of the Left wing. Yet even Obama never got up to 70 million votes from the Dems, Obama that had probably 98% of the Black population Votes. Yet a Biden that couldn't even pull massive crowds during campaign suddenly has about 80 million votes and greatest in US history? And then they say there's no voter fraud.... Kikikikikikiki grin. Let's go there!

You are obviously not familiar with US politics.
2016 election was a mistake on the path of democrats.
Democrats were over confident and most didn't really go out and vote. I have friends/ family here in the US that are democrats and didn't vote in 2016 because they were so sure Trump was gonna lose.
Even with that, Hillary got more popular votes than him.

Your comments also shows that you probably don't live in the US.
You think Biden's win is about love for Biden. It's more about public hate on Trump than love for Biden.
I know some people that have never voted before that voted this time around cause the stake has never been higher.
The surprise for me and most people i talk to here is the fact Trump got this much vote

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by kristo123: 3:17am On Nov 26, 2020
These people are just delaying the inevitable... Biden has already won and will be sworn in January 20th as the new president.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by nurusystem(m): 3:23am On Nov 26, 2020
HOVER206:
I will continue to say it "Biden can never be President.

Democrats messed up if you want to rig, rig with sense not foolishly.

Trump will be sworn in as 46th president of United States of America

You are dreaming saying this .?? Wait and see even if Trump will be the President ,all we no that he is tyrant for not accepting defeat.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Silentflute1234: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria
i concur �
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 3:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I support you. Most people supporting Biden are just seeking for visa to the US

U really take this matter personal
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 3:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
She has not sang yet bro. Don't mind supporters of corruption.

Y you take d matter so personal?
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by planetx: 4:00am On Nov 26, 2020
The most blatantly rigged election in world's history, this made the people that rigged the 1983 Nigerian election look like kindergartens. This is going all the way to the supreme court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) / Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.