Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,906 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results (33964 Views)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Mobi47(m): 4:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Olufemiolaolu:
Sung not sang bro.
ask Google
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by egoldman(m): 5:10am On Nov 26, 2020
tope777:
Even dash Trump Pennsylvania, it will still change nothing.

That's what these dreamers don't know, the margin with which Biden beat Trump is too wide to say its all fraud, even if Pennsylvania goes to Trump, he would still lose the election.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by NdigboWorldwide: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2020
HOVER206:
I will continue to say it "Biden can never be President.

Democrats messed up if you want to rig, rig with sense not foolishly.

Trump will be sworn in as 46th president of United States of America

You need to wake up from this your imaginary dream.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by juman(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2020
America is rubbish country.
They have so many unpatriotic politicians.

America is overrated country.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sirdick17: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
It is only a waste of time in shitholes like Nigeria. Not in the US

Obviously America is a shithole country too. Though u can't see it because of hatred for ur own country, may God gv u wisdom

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
sirdick17:

Obviously America is a shithole country too. Though u can't see it because of hatred for ur own country, may God gv u wisdom
[/s]Your comment reeks of foolishness.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by ike95: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2020
tope777:
Even dash Trump Pennsylvania, it will still change nothing.
yes he should accept defeat.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2020
lexy2014:

U really take this matter personal
I did not take anything personal; only stating facts.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
Trutherme:

You are in denial because he will be dragged out of the white house if he stay a minute longer come January 2021.
Trump is a drowning clown who is looking for something to grasp. He should pardon himself or be jailed after office.

Ours is not a kangaroo democracy like you have in Africa.
[/s] Another messenger of stupidity posing online
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
adm212144:
and you are supporting base on religion forgetting America have institution superior to Religion Can I ask why you guys are supporting triump for his bigotry and his unbiblical behaviours .Im surprised at the kind of energy discharged by you guys .Please use it for Buhari and stop been far from reality .
[/s] I can see you represent stupidity on another level. Who told I am following religion? Who also told you that Trump is a Bigot or that he is unbiblical in behavior? Mtchww...myopic shitholian
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I did not take anything personal; only stating facts.

Which fact did u state?
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Awaja(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2020
See how long is taking this perfect goons to declare there winner,
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by igala1(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2020
sammysmiles:
Do you know even Iran was accused? About 12 people were charged in a North Carolina County for voter's fraud as per 2016 elections... Who are those that went to jail for colluding with Russia Which intelligence agencies confirmed Russia in interference I thought you said Russia was accused of misinformation? So now you are agreeing there was computer hack
Paul Manafort,Rick Gates,Michael Flynn and others google these names and the Russian collusion in the Us election.
Now let me ask you a question was it the democrats that accused Iran or it was the FBI and CIA?Iran was actually accused in the 2020 election by the intelligence agencies not in 2016 election but wanting to interfere in the one of 2020 you are just embarassing yourself the intelligence agencies were federal agencies which are the DNI,CIA and FBI.And post the link of those people imprisoned for voter fraud in North Carolina and how it relates to the democrats I hope you know that it was Trump that won North Carolina in 2016 and did you hear Hillary Clinton or the democrats accuse him of voter fraud Tell me.
Google the DNC hack and who Jullian Assange of wikileaks was these are names and I gave you names of Paul Manafort,Rick Gates,Roger Stone,George Papadopulous and Roger Stone all names arrested and convicted for colluding with a foreign country to help the Trump campaign in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by wirinet(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria
That's why I insist you guys take a plane from Umudike and help the Trump campaign in court, since you guys have proof of election fraud that the Trump campaign has not been able to bring to court.

The Republican litigators in this case did not allege fraud, their allegation is that Art 77 which was the law passed by the Pennsylvania state legislature to guide the election is against the Pennsylvania constitution.

The Republican plaintiffs, Congressman Mike Kelly, Sean Parnell, Wanda Logan and others argued that Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail measure, Act 77, is in violation of the PA constitution.

The Epoch Times reported:

“Act 77 is the most expansive and fundamental change to the Pennsylvania voting code, implemented illegally, to date,” the lawsuit, filed in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, states.

“As with prior historical attempts to illegally expand mail-in voting by statute, which have been struck down going as far back as the Military Absentee Ballot Act of 1839, Act 77 is another illegal attempt to override the limitations on absentee voting prescribed in the Pennsylvania Constitution, without first following the necessary procedure to amend the constitution to allow for the expansion.”

Mind you, Republicans control the Pennsylvanian house of assembly. So Republicans are suing the Republican controlled state legislature for making a Republican backed and sponsored law.

Now, since you on the other hand have evidence of fraud, it would make things much easier for Trump in court.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Which fact did u state?
Most folks in support of Biden (especially here in Nigeria) are only in it because of visa to the US. This a fact.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Princeboca12(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Mobi47 post=96442670]in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria [/quoteo]

Saw the video this morning, sad thing is mainstream media no dey carry these kind news

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by texazzpete(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria

Make we bet?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by mainman7(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2020
HOVER206:
I will continue to say it "Biden can never be President.

Democrats messed up if you want to rig, rig with sense not foolishly.

Trump will be sworn in as 46th president of United States of America
grin grin grin I've never laughed this hard in a long long time. Even Satan their god is very stupid, he only deceives and enslave shallow-minded gullible humans. Real wise human can never disconnect from their Original CREATOR.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Mobi47(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2020
texazzpete:

Make we bet?
I for bet but I know say I go win u and u no go pay lol.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by pacespot(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2020
I actually love the spirits of Trump supporters if they still believe their hero can win this election by now grin

Just imagine it for a second, if any court ruled this election in favor of Trump, does it mean that it will automatically invalidate the votes for Biden and declare Trump the winner, and then Biden can go to hell if he doesn't concede defeat immediately?

Which judge will put his or her reputation on the line to make such fallacious pronouncement in the case where multiple courts have already thrown out Trump voter fraud claim as lacking depth and evidence?

As things stand now, Trump is no longer fighting Biden in this election suit, he is fighting the entire United States electoral process and democracy, because the reputation of that country is on the line as whether it is capable of conducting a free and fair election or not. You can't expect Trump to win the lawsuits that will shatter the image of the United States as an exemplary democracy.

Trump is only running away from potential lawsuits of his own numerous tax fraud cases and corruptions by delaying his concession of defeat to Biden.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
Most folks in support of Biden (especially here in Nigeria) are only in it because of visa to the US. This a fact.

How did u arrive at that conclusion? What research did u carry out that makes u say it is a "fact"? Pls share details of d research

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2020
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at that conclusion? What research did u carry out that makes u say it is a "fact"? Pls share details of d research
I will not attend to your yoruba stupidity. Kindly find another.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by heniford2: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2020
egoldman:

That's what these dreamers don't know, the margin with which Biden beat Trump is too wide to say its all fraud, even if Pennsylvania goes to Trump, he would still lose the election.
he will take it to the next county till his been declared winner, trump a fighter a big fighter
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by heniford2: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2020
pacespot:
I actually love the spirits of Trump supporters if they still believe their hero can win this election by now grin

Just imagine it for a second, if any court ruled this election in favor of Trump, does it mean that it will automatically invalidate the votes for Biden and declare Trump the winner, and then Biden can go to hell if he doesn't concede defeat immediately?

Which judge will put his or her reputation on the line to make such fallacious pronouncement in the case where multiple courts have already thrown out Trump voter fraud claim as lacking depth and evidence?

As things stand now, Trump is no longer fighting Biden in this election suit, he is fighting the entire United States electoral process and democracy, because the reputation of that country is on the line as whether it is capable of conducting a free and fair election or not. You can't expect Trump to win the lawsuits that will shatter the image of the United States as an exemplary democracy.

Trump is only running away from potential lawsuits of his own numerous tax fraud cases and corruptions by delaying his concession of defeat to Biden.
bros sorry i quoted you this is not the first time election mismanagement/fraud cases is been taking to court in United States from 188s even in 199s too so nothing will change the mistake Americans made was Trump he no dey ever give up him go burn down systems for his strong will so to me The democratic should know by know you see this election i see trump coming through that's if he gets the support of his supreme court
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by lexy2014: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I will not attend to your yoruba stupidity. Kindly find another.

First, it's not proper to insult people because this is a faceless forum. Ur use of insults is a demonstration that u have run out of things to say& that u lack d mental& emotional maturity to engage any intellectual discussion.

Second, am not Yoruba. For u to call me Yoruba just because I asked u to defend ur claims, clearly shows that u have stupidity in u in more dosses than can be imagined.

Third, for u to have wrongly concluded that am Yoruba because of ur ethnic & myopic sentiments, also shows that u also wrongly concluded that most people supporting Biden on nairaland are doing it because of Visa.

Lastly, a fact is a product of research. It is something that can be verified based on tangible & empirical findings. U don't have those findings hence u couldn't defend ur claims. So before u go about making baseless claims, think thru it so u don't sound like someone who is pressing his keyboard from his sleep

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by chris51(f): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Mobi47:

You lie. Trump is a goner. His people didn't have much mail-in votes

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Mizfabulous18(f): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
I support you. Most people supporting Biden are just seeking for visa to the US
before what else
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by chris51(f): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2020
superior1:
How can in a spike 600k votes go in for Biden and lower than 200 for Trump??

Atleast I can now have a response for my American friends whenever they play the Nigeria-corruption narration.

Because Democrats supporters majorly had mail-in votes. Seriously, do you think it's easy to rig out a bully like Trump?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

First, it's not proper to insult people because this is a faceless forum. Ur use of insults is a demonstration that u have run out of things to say& that u lack d mental& emotional maturity to engage any intellectual discussion.

Second, am not Yoruba. For u to call me Yoruba just because I asked u to defend ur claims, clearly shows that u have stupidity in u in more dosses than can be imagined.

Third, for u to have wrongly concluded that am Yoruba because of ur ethnic & myopic sentiments, also shows that u also wrongly concluded that most people supporting Biden on nairaland are doing it because of Visa.

Lastly, a fact is a product of research. It is something that can be verified based on tangible & empirical findings. U don't have those findings hence u couldn't defend ur claims. So before u go about making baseless claims, think thru it so u don't sound like someone who is pressing his keyboard from his sleep
[/s] I did not even read the end of your stupidity.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2020
sammysmiles:
Did the democrats agree the election was free and fair in 2016?

Which kind question is this? Was there any delay is Trump transition? No. Then why Republican now. Did you see Obama or Clinton shout fraud! Fraud! The way Trump is doing now? No. Pls stop this false assertion. Trump has lost. All this gra gra will not allow him to evaluate his shortcomings.
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2020
heniford2:
he will take it to the next county till his been declared winner, trump a fighter a big fighter

Says who? Has he not failed in Georgia? He can't win a single case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.