Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,736 members, 7,889,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. (1624 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / 4 Tips For Dealing With Anger In A Relationship / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by dealordea(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
seems to me lately that there is a lot of angry people, here on NLWorld, or in real life.
People get upset about all kinds of little (or not so little) things and they act out of anger.

That seems to me rather futile, acting out of anger usually does not bring anything good to anyone. More importantly, I think that harboring such emotions is really bad for one, anger is toxic, it poisons your own existence, goes to all pores of your life and eventually consumes you.

So, as I am thinking about that, I am wondering about few things and would love to hear what YOU think.

1. Are you an angry person? Do you *do* anger?

If you answered "yes" to the questions above:
Why?
What do you accomplish when acting out of anger?
What are the things that make you angry?
When was the last time you acted that way and what did you do?
How do you handle your anger in a relationship, and what is it that your partner can do to help you to overcome it?

If you answered "no" :
Why is it that you don't do the anger?
How do you overcome the impulse to act in such a way (I assume that we all get pissed off sometimes, but it does not mean that we all *do anger*)?
Have you ever been in a relationship with an angry one, and how did you handle it?

Feel free to expand on those questions if you wish with your own comments on anger in general,

The question that I am asking has no bearing on my own relationship(s), it's just something that I have been thinking about lately, maybe because of all the emotions that were brought to light around the elections.

I'll be happy to expand more on my own preliminary remarks later and explain how I handle it and why is it that I don't do anger, but at this time I don't want to steer our conversation too much.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by alagha: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
is bad in an way you think of it.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Odunnu: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
I avoid angry people online and offline, they are usually bitter, frustrated and miserable folks and tend to always get the worse out of you.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 190: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
Now where's that my AK-47 sef undecided
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Phate07(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2011

Wharraheck?
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrChima: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
Anger is an infectious disease, pls do everyfin u can to make ursef happy n restrain frm any form of anger, cus it causes hrt deseases. Even God is against it. Be angry, but dont let d sun go down wt it. Anger lies in d bosom of fools.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by alagha: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ 190, please i saw it at one of the creeks in niger delta.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Phate07(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2011

Errm actually, the only angry one here is 190. True! angry

Or do i look angry? angry angry
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Phate07(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mr Chima:

Anger is an infectious disease, pls do everyfin u can to make ursef happy n restrain frm any form of anger, cus it causes hrt deseases. Even God is against it. Be angry, but dont let d sun go down wt it. Anger lies in d bosom of fools.

Who da phock are you? undecided
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Odunnu: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mr Chima:

Hey Mr Chima! Are you the offline husband of a NL user by name Mrs Chima?
We are glad to have you with us now Jaybee will get an alternative boo
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
Everyone gets angry once in a while its human nature.

That is why words like "bad mood" exist.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 190: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
alagha:

@ 190, please i saw it at one of the creeks in niger delta.

Good, im off to the creeks to get that gun  undecided
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrChima: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey Mr Chima! Are you the offline husband of a NL user by name Mrs Chima?
We are glad to have you with us now Jaybee will get an alternative boo

Hey Odunnu, i'm Mr Chima both on n offline. Is there anyfin d matter? If i may ask, who is Jay Bee? And wot is goin on bw him my Mrs? Pls hit me more. Cheers.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Phate07(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mr Chima:

Hey Odunnu, i'm Mr Chima both on n offline. Is there anyfin d matter? If i may ask, who is Jay Bee? And wot is goin on bw him my Mrs? Pls hit me more. Cheers.

#Gbaguan! grin grin

Somebod hold me! grin grin

Where's Eve when you need her most! undecided
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by ShyOne(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mr Chima:

ahahahahahahaha - lolololololol - Mrs. Chima is this you - you play too much - stop it.  lrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlr

rokiatu:

Everyone gets angry once in a while its human nature.

That is why words like "bad mood" exist.

you are correct

@ Poster

I fear that i suffer from this disorder - i get angry alot oooooooo

i am trying really hard to practice patience.  my guy is constantly reminding me to practice patience. i have grown alot though - i am not physical with it - i contain it on a verbal level but it bothers me that it is even verbal - i will keep working on it - thanks for the post

he also told me that anger is a sin - and i don't want to sin against God (as my love for God knows no bounds) by being angry with others - but poster there are times that i literally feel my blood boiling with some of the stupidity i read on NL - it is hard oooooo - i love to sing so i will try to sing my anger versus type it
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 190: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
Yawns, embarassed
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
Phate07:

#Gbaguan! grin grin

Somebod hold me! grin grin

Where's Eve when you need her most! undecided

May the snake bite you in the kini! angry angry angry angry angry angry Aha. A stalker finally created a Mr. Chima clone. What took you so long stalker? The connection was bad?
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by ShyOne(f): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
ooooooo nooooo

lololololol

Please Mrs. C - forgive me for i have sinned.

I thought that was you playing games. ahahahahahahahaha

my apologies for laughing - you guys are sooo funny. wow

the minds on NL - priceless
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Odunnu: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mr Chima:

Jaybee is the warder here,you make any trouble,he flings u out.
Your wife sure has good taste.Went str8 for Jaybee instead of settling with some clowns
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
lol
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
ChimaPikin:

Hello

I am Mrs Chima Pikin,Pls dont yab my Mommy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OMFG this is the funniest shi**t I have seen here in ages.

Seriously this is the first time I am really ROFLMAO.

Mrs Chima, someone is out to screw you grin
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 197(f): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
( back to topik people back to topik )
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Tosinville(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thats why some NL guys always after that dead brain called Mrs.chima cos i see on reason why a sensible lady will have some many IDs to deceive her damn self, tell me pls.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Thats why some NL guys always after that dead brain called Mrs.chima cos i see on reason why a sensible lady will have some many IDs to deceive her damn self, tell me pls.

Aww need attention too? Cry me a river.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrsChima(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
rokiatu:

grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin

OMFG this is the funniest shi**t I have seen here in ages.

Seriously this is the first time I am really ROFLMAO.

Mrs Chima, someone is out to screw you grin

Someone? You mean a GROUP of boys people? It is not surprising seeing that what severely jobless and broke people do Rokiatu.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Jaybee is the warder here,you make any trouble,he flings u out.
Your wife sure has good taste.Went str8 for Jaybee instead of settling with some clowns

Awww.  He is a rare gem and SADLY he only represent a small percentage of QUALITY black men.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Dsense(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
OP.
[size=2pt]Though i couldn't read the topic [/size] . . .But Rokiat is right grin grin grin
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Odunnu: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Roki: now where did you get that 'chimapikin' quote from?it sure got me laughin too.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrsChima(f): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
It must have deleted it.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
[size=2pt]Though i couldn't read the topic [/size] . . .But Rokiat is right grin grin grin

Read these nuts.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by sorrytoo: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It must have deleted it. 

that quote is tooo funny,

Pls y was it deleted,was it deemed, offensive?
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by MrsChima(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2011
Dunno ask the one that deleted it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Dis? / I Need To Get This Girl / What And What Are Criteria To Say That A Man Is Se.xy And Handsome.-ladies Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.