Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. (1625 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / 4 Tips For Dealing With Anger In A Relationship / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2011
Mr Chima:

Hey Odunnu, i'm Mr Chima both on n offline. Is there anyfin d matter? If i may ask, who is Jay Bee? And wot is goin on bw him my Mrs? Pls hit me more. Cheers.

MSCHEW BIG TIME!!!!!!!
Chimapidkin? D.O.A seriously!
grin  grin
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 190: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2011
A lady who cant control her anger could be a danger to her husband and her family

and the world at large undecided
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by BABE3: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2011
I hardly get angry at things or people, and this is because I have a frivolous attitude to most most things.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 190: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2011
BABE!:

I hardly get angry at things or people, and this is because I have a frivolous attitude to most most things.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
cool cool
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
@poster
As I once said: many people out here have stressed out lives, no employment, no partner, life pressure, hubby run their libve and they don't have a damn say in their homes and all that crap so NL is a great place to let the steam out the boiling cooker incognito. At the slight objection, they show the teeth and become abusive!

They can't really be blamed, its life!
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 190: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
As I once said:[size=18pt] many people out here have stressed out lives, no employment, no partner, life pressure, hubby run their libve and they don't have a damn say in their homes and all that crap so NL is a great place to let the steam out the boiling cooker incognito[/size]. At the slight objection, they show the teeth and become abusive!

They can't really be blamed, its life!

I agree 100%
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^Believe me, many wouldn't be as aggressive if you met them in real life. In the contrary, after an open heart chat, tears would be flowing and hugs would be tightening!
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by 190: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
ROTFGBFMAO

Its true, I know of one timid tinny winnie, whom u Jay breezy know quite well that curses out on here alot

I keep saying to myself , if this is someone that is so shy in reality 2 the extent of not even able to look in my eyes

edited undecided
grin  grin
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by Nobody: 6:28am On May 14, 2011
hmmmm. . .
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by aminalib(f): 1:16pm On May 14, 2011
I am not an angry person, life is too short, however i am very sarcastic and when i see someone is angry with me i can be very nonchalant and anger them more, especially on nl its not that serious
Re: Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. by aminalib(f): 1:23pm On May 14, 2011
@mrbrownjay that is very true, u never know how someones living condition is behind these screens and yes alot of people would def be different in person, ur enemy might be a good friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Talk From The Bachelors' Club To The Single Ladies. / Is It Too Late To Get My Ex Back? Sure Fire Ways To Know If It's The Right Time / Does "Respect My Privacy" Apply To Marriages Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.