Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Has Anybody Noticed This? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has Anybody Noticed This? (37277 Views)

Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef / Please Who Else Noticed This Incomplete Cabin Biscuit. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by lilyheaven: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market

You will still complain if your husband doesn’t assist you in purchasing things from the market, especially those few days will be on bed rest.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by chuksydom(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market

Aunty no be sooo oooo,how would he send someone who is not his wife or sister to get stuffs in the market for him and how long will he keep doing it.Abeg single guys goes to the market no crime attached to it joor.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market
What the Bleep are you even blabbing sef , that stingy men goes to market.. that he should look for a lady to send errands. That's why we're still going down , no civilized brain
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2020
talktrue1234:

How about men that sell stuffs in the market, men sell meat, hausa men sell pepper etc
they are hustlers...
Hustlers can hustle anywhere
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
do u know how dumb u sound?..i believe men are not suppose to shop online too? , smh
yeah...men are toys abi robot

They shouldn't do anything cheesy grin
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol Oponu Alainilakaye......
shey you've started
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Preshieben:
shey you've started

If not for SM privilege. A little brat like you shouldn't be engaging me In conversation. Imagine a child born In year 2000 rubbish. It's not your fault at all.....
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Burgerlomo: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market

So you mean a single dude, a Bachelor can't go to the market in peace again?

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

Your way of thinking sha, which kind market women thinking be that, men too cook also, I go to market, anyway na una who dey send people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by zakkyzakes: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

Your way of thinking sha, which kind market women thinking be that, men too cook also, I go to market, anyway na una who dey send people.
hi sir
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2020
zakkyzakes:
hi sir

I dey bank
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by zakkyzakes: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

I dey bank
jeez i thought i screwed up sir m damn relieved phew
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2020
zakkyzakes:
jeez i thought i screwed up sir m damn relieved phew

When you called, I was on an online meeting. Na why

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by zakkyzakes: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

When you called, I was on an online meeting. Na why
okay sir so whats the time u think i should buzz u sir ?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2020
zakkyzakes:
okay sir so whats the time u think i should buzz u sir ?

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Juicethekid: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven will rejoice the day you borrow sense.
bros Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by zakkyzakes: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2020
pcguru1:

ok sir
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Preshieben:
they are hustlers...
Hustlers can hustle anywhere

We are all hustlers in the eyes of the lord
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Evolutionlove:

If not for SM privilege. A little brat like you shouldn't be engaging me In conversation. Imagine a child born In year 2000 rubbish. It's not your fault at all.....
with Due respect sir

You are mad and foolish cheesy
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2020
Preshieben:
with Due respect sir

You are mad and foolish cheesy
I've told him several times that he's psychologically unstable.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

This is the first thing that made me laugh today grin grin, you are really anti-misogynist.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by yomi007k(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Carchoice:
it will make more sense if the lady also cooks the food for him, serve him like an “nnaayi” and as well clear the table and wash the plates after.

What do you think?

And why does your name sounds like “Ozuor”

She be Ozuor now.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:
Every time I go to the market, to buy soup items, ladies will start staring at you like you are doing some weird stuffs and the the market women will slash price on you like you are not their fellow Nigerian. I hardly go to the market because of this, has anybody noticed this?
Your mind playing tricks on you. I see men buying stuffs in d market always.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Sterope(f): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin
Davash222:

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davash222:

Best Savage of the year
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Kokaine(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
one Hausa meat seller expressly asked me.... Mai daraja, kana da mata ne?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

See a certified psychiatrist ASAP.... Your case is different and critical
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Joystark(f): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Wtf is wrong with you?
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nah some nonsense green light them go dey give you..
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by onadana: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:
Every time I go to the market, to buy soup items, ladies will start staring at you like you are doing some weird stuffs and the the market women will slash price on you like you are not their fellow Nigerian. I hardly go to the market because of this, has anybody noticed this?

No I have not noticed.Am the father,mother all in all in my house and I go to the market regularly and am not treated differently. Maybe you want to be noticed.No sane market woman will slash price on you in fact they will add price because men don't have patience of pricing.Maybe your own market is different.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by andrewbaba44: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Please Don’t be stupid

So i can’t go to the market living alone when not married ?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Are you actually saying Women are meant to go to markets only? A single guy have to look for a lady to buy him things from the market? Abeg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria. / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.