Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Has Anybody Noticed This? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has Anybody Noticed This? (37278 Views)

Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef / Please Who Else Noticed This Incomplete Cabin Biscuit. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Please Don’t be stupid

So i can’t go to the market living alone when not married ?
Don't mind her. She just seeking attention
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Sterope(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
She is silly. Not every man can afford the additional cost that comes with sending someone to the market.

Anyone can go to the market if they want to.

talktrue1234:

Wow, so because I am single now I have to look for someone to buy what I am going to eat for me. Our mentality is just mad.

First I think you are right, that is actually what most women believe, you are the second lady telling me this, but I am not actually stingy, I just like being on my own.

I don't even have friends in my street, but I will work on your input, thumbs up.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by sylve11: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven will rejoice the day you borrow sense.

grin cool
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Josh1977: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by juman(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Your reason is not enough to discourage men from going to market to buy things.

I think you are not used to go to buy things in market.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Prechgold1180(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
I swear this stuff dey tire me
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by melviniyke2002(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market
grin my wife writes d list,i do d shopping.....i dnt like stressing her dat much......lol
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
So single guy will not eat? Stupid comment
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market

This is not true. I don't have any young girl in my compound. They are all married women and it's not right to start sending a married woman, else the husband will start thinking otherwise.

They stare at me when I am in the market but I don't care. When my sis is around, she usually helps me go to the market and cook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kokaine:
one Hausa meat seller expressly asked me.... Mai daraja, kana da mata ne?
What's the difference between a male buying and male selling? So many people are confused
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by shilefan2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

Wow, so because I am single now I have to look for someone to buy what I am going to eat for me. Our mentality is just mad.

First I think you are right, that is actually what most women believe, you are the second lady telling me this, but I am not actually stingy, I just like being on my own.

I don't even have friends in my street, but I will work on your input, thumbs up.

Op...Pls don't be carried away by the way the sellers look @ you? You owe no one explanation, its your money and can choose to buy whatever deems fit in the market. If they act funny, you move to the next seller, If you are to be from the core North, Its Husbands/Men that goes to the market and not the Wife's/Women...My 1kobo advice!

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by lozanni(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:
Every time I go to the market, to buy soup items, ladies will start staring at you like you are doing some weird stuffs and the the market women will slash price on you like you are not their fellow Nigerian. I hardly go to the market because of this, has anybody noticed this?

grin It's not unusual for this to happen if you are a man.
I remember once, my wife travelled and I had cause to pick up some items at the market.
The market women started pitying me. One of them said: 'Chai, this oga does not have a wife to take care of him. Come make I go find you one Sisi'. They then burst out in raucous laughter.
I was so embarrassed on that day as I wondered to myself why they don't have any inhibition about anything at all. embarassed
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by lifenija: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
u thinking is low.

u need to rebooth ur IQ
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by wildikeman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

What's wrong with you... You are too annoying

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
It is the same way mechanics behave when a woman brings her car to them. Even ordinary vulcanizer would try to scam you.

It is simply because they don’t see men doing it often and they assume you don’t know the prices of those things.

Sterope:
She is silly. Not every man can afford the additional cost that comes with sending someone to the market.

Anyone can go to the market if they want to.

Make una leave Zzor for me abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:
Every time I go to the market, to buy soup items, ladies will start staring at you like you are doing some weird stuffs and the the market women will slash price on you like you are not their fellow Nigerian. I hardly go to the market because of this, has anybody noticed this?

BEFORE I MARRY THE OPPOSITE BE MY CASE

THE MARKET WOMEN DOUBLE THE PRICE ON ME .
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
don't say so dear!! As I'm right now I don't have anything like girlfriend or whatever!! It doesn't mean that am stingy or anything!! It just that I like doing it on my own!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

u're right bro!! Shikena fa!
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Chris2863(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
How do your parents cope with you self?? grin
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Maobichek: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Your response is quite unfortunate, many women appreciates their husbands in this area oh! It does not connote stingy oh!
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Depressed101: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
mumu dey smell
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

BEFORE I MARRY THE OPPOSITE BE MY CASE

THE MARKET WOMEN DOUBLE THE PRICE ON ME .

That is actually what I mean, but I can't even edit the post again
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Childofaking: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Stop going to open market to buy your food items. Go to food shops.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Ogbeni continues to shop things for yourself and manage your money

Dont be disturb with the way all those vaginal people will stare and look at you
And for all those my niggarrrrs always shy to negotiate the price of whatever they want buy because the seller is a female

Then patronize a male seller so you can negotiate the price very well
This is your hard earned money....don't be shy
kudos!! U said my mind today! That's exactly what I normally do twice on Sunday morning!!
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by wetdspace(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don’t know the market you visit, if it’s a big market change your hand...

We gave a maid 5k to cook for us (2 ppl) the soup finished 2 days after .

Same 5k I’ll cook soup that’ll be stored for 2 weeks.
Change your market Oga

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
onadana:

No I have not noticed.Am the father,mother all in all in my house and I go to the market regularly and am not treated differently. Maybe you want to be noticed.No sane market woman will slash price on you in fact they will add price because men don't have patience of pricing.Maybe your own market is different.

I mean add price on the item, we are both saying the same thing
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by AdedoyinO(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is new to me. What part of Nigeria is that? Where they stare at men shopping in the market?
Men sell things in the market na, so why should it be strange if a man is buying food items in the market?

The only thing I know may happen is you that may buy at a higher price if you are not good at negotiating or you don't have the time.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by GregOGreg(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

gheghennnnn

from help me go to market............
to help me cook........
to kerewawa
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Osobi32(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
This girl just dey open mouth anyhow like wheel barrow dey talk trash....... So as a single guy he must ask a woman to help go get things at the market abi or having a gf now is compulsory in nigeria
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Karlosorji(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

you better don’t mind this girl and her type. Secure what ever you want to eat. Get them yourself except she’s your wife. Most of these girls cannot be trusted
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Kokaine(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What's the difference between a male buying and male selling? So many people are confused
there's a belief that buying food by a man is a sign of stinginess. He wants to price things hinself. But selling is hustling to cater for his family
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Reelmii: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
now I believe that guy that said heaven will rejoice the day u borrow sense,
the way some ladies reason is really shocking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria. / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.