Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,666 members, 7,914,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

Has Anybody Noticed This? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has Anybody Noticed This? (37480 Views)

Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef / Please Who Else Noticed This Incomplete Cabin Biscuit. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Sterope(f): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
I agree with you, but the 'stingy' assumption is farfetched.

pocohantas:
It is the same way mechanics behave when a woman brings her car to them. Even ordinary vulcanizer would try to scam you.

It is simply because they don’t see men doing it often and they assume you don’t know the prices of those things.

Make una leave Zzor for me abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Mozino007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Carchoice:
it will make more sense if the lady also cooks the food for him, serve him like an “nnaayi” and as well clear the table and wash the plates after.

What do you think?

And why does your name sounds like “Ozuor”
As in MUMU in benin language.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by tranxo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market
No dey bring your personal story here. If he is stingy, then she is wasteful. Change your attitude and you will enjoy YOUR man,......or woman.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sterope:
I agree with you, but the 'stingy' assumption is farfetched.

Don’t mind zzôr. I am sure she knows it doesn’t make him stingy, also surprised that people still get worked up over her comments.

She plays too much. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Askme2020(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven will rejoice the day you borrow sense.
bro na serious rejoicing the host of Angels will do that they she finally borrow 1% sense.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Bullman(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market

What nonsense.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by PRADOleleyi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
]Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market

What if the stingy man is single ?? Or he lives and work in a state and his family lives and work in another state !!

What is his wife is heavily pregnant
God save us from the girls of this generation

Yeye
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by stayclearofme: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Very senseless comment!
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by onyxo76(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market
so men no go cook for house again? what if he's single?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by thundafire: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
bad mentality,so that the lady should start pestering his life
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Sterope(f): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol. I apologise then @zzor

I am not familiar with the username.

pocohantas:

Don’t mind zzôr. I am sure she knows it doesn’t make him stingy, also surprised that people still get worked up over her comments.

She plays too much. cheesy cheesy

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by ernecy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market
u are a super ignorant entity
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by DeOTR: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that
Recipe for disaster.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Tohsynetita1: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

Wow, so because I am single now I have to look for someone to buy what I am going to eat for me. Our mentality is just mad.

First I think you are right, that is actually what most women believe, you are the second lady telling me this, but I am not actually stingy, I just like being on my own.

I don't even have friends in my street, but I will work on your input, thumbs up.
Will I call it Nigerian mentality or African mentality or Environmental/Situational mentality.
if you wear suit, people will address you as a Pastor as if suit is meant for them alone.
if a man buys food, people will say he has turned to errand boy for his wife, even when he didn't even have one.
If you wear hat, cap,sneaker, people will ask if you are a worldly singer.
If you are like to trek, like Facebook CEO that does morning walk and Country race, people will say you don't have money for transport.
If you are a beautiful or handsome youth in late 20s and tell people you don't have Girlfriend or Boyfriend, let alone have sex in your life before, people will question you of your potency.
It is good to guess or predict but not good to conclude without thorough investigation,the day have stop assuming, a part of my life has changed for better.
Thinking of what if, and what if not has been a good view to solve issues.
Example: He told me will travel yesterday but I still saw him today, ohh ! he's a bloody liar, that will be the report for just a view, but in the other view, it might be '' probably he's not going anymore '' or ''he has changed his scheduled ''

Going to market might not be due to stinginess, might be a single , might be a divorcée, might be a chef or cook, might be sent by a boss, might want to surprise wife. Please don't just conclude, it's good to assume or predict but not to conclude because you are not there when the occurrence was happening.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by techstack: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
As for me, I don't give a fork.
Na the go look tire
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Brownpeanut(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

You never fail to disappoint with your lame and annoying comments. He should look for a lady, really?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Oluwaseun1981: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

What if my wife is sick and tells me to help her go to the market and buy stuffs for her to cook?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by ebuclassic18(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
how can u say such a thing i even spend more when i goto the market because i dont know how to bargain prize of items, if men don't goto market at least to help their partner u still complain what do women really want
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by victorix(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Pathetic attention craving cow. All your comments sucks balls!!! From now on, anywhere I see your rubbish comments, I'm going to f*ck with you to the point of autistic warfare, you slimy cunt.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Only stingy men do what? A bachelor can't get something done any more?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Tonymario58: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Not in the northern part of the country where the men go to the market
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by tosan245(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
There is no way on earth you are serious with what you typed. Let me just believe this is a comical or an early "April Fool" joke
Zzor:
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Humanoid01(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
So you just stare at a man at the market and assume he's stingy? What if he's single or he just decided to do that chore as a hobby or to have a personal experience? I don't understand why you are this shallow, some times it seems like you are just trolling.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Lawalemi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
I once had a female pepper grinder who would ask her daughter to attend to me so well. She would grind and package my pepper so well till I started dodging them

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Ceeogbaru2: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Real men don't cook neither do they eat... They only busy with F**k abiiiiii
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by dalass(f): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Really?

What if the wife is sick, dead or he is not even married? grin
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by dalass(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lawalemi:
I once had a female pepper grinder who would ask her daughter to attend to me so well. She would grind and package my pepper so well till I started dodging them

So you're dodging your future wife and in-law? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Stanfeelings: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
My wife's preg. she cannot do all shopping every time... i help out. why would i be vilified over that? some men are bachelors, they shop and cook. so a woman must be in every man's life to shop and cook for him? so its now women's world? only in the kitchen? i bow. nawa
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven will rejoice the day you borrow sense.

I don die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

chai, this gat me laughing hard grin

hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

yunno the crazy thing about this issue is dat she borrowed ham cheesy,,,, at least she go get sense for the main time grin,, though she go still switch to her fool mode later grin,,, but we gonna read her post and praise her mama for the main time grin grin ,

hahahaha grin

kikikikikiki grin

or what did you think bro ?

aswear money ain't the issue,, you sabi where dem dey sell brain ? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by emonis88: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
so if u r a bachelor , u no go cook for urself again? I fear dis ur ideaology o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) / Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / Cowbell Or Peak Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.