Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Has Anybody Noticed This? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has Anybody Noticed This? (37183 Views)

Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef / Please Who Else Noticed This Incomplete Cabin Biscuit. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by BREYZ: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
'( author=Zzor post=96755377]Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market [/quote]
Sense is far from this one. Oh I weep for you cry cry cry cry cry cry oh

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

aswear I'm a nice guy cheesy

bro you mean we should leave dat bitch alone ? cry

bro she dey disgust too much oo cry

let's help her,, at least we won't be thinking about her parents anytime she comment , i jusss dey imagine the eleribuu soul wey dey under dat moniker, aswear she and sense are parallel lines , cry they can't meet

bro let us help, you drop 50% i drop 50% also cry

You mean all the coplanar, concurrent forces acting on Zzor are keeping her brain and sense parallel ? grin grin grin grin grin

My Diagnosis: Zzor is "electroencephalographically challenged" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

e be like say her village people strooooooooooooong! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Chicastle: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market

So men can't go to the market in peace again?
Wahala be like?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Born2Breed(f): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:
Every time I go to the market, to buy soup items, ladies will start staring at you like you are doing some weird stuffs and the the market women will slash price on you like you are not their fellow Nigerian. I hardly go to the market because of this, has anybody noticed this?

I admire men that shops and cook.

wink

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
99thEnemy:

You mean all the coplanar, concurrent forces acting on Zzor are keeping her brain and sense parallel ? grin grin grin grin grin

My Diagnosis: Zzor is "electroencephalographically challenged" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

e be like say her village people strooooooooooooong! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo the way you break ham down ehh grin grin

You for don destroy maths and physics ooo, respect boss ✌️✊

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davash222:

I rather use that 50% and buy Beer and sk!

Her senselessness makes her unique, buy sense for her and watch her lose her uniqueness.

Lack of sense is actually why she is popular, distinctly unique grin grin
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by freemi(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market
very terrible comment
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by BluntNigerian: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market
Later, this one will come out to claim to be a feminist..
You're actually practicing gender-based violence with these senseless comments of yours
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by BluntNigerian: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

Wow, so because I am single now I have to look for someone to buy what I am going to eat for me. Our mentality is just mad.

First I think you are right, that is actually what most women believe, you are the second lady telling me this, but I am not actually stingy, I just like being on my own.

I don't even have friends in my street, but I will work on your input, thumbs up.
Don't be brainwashed..
Are You A Follow-Follow??
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by superability(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Abeg ma, I should look for any lady around?
Odimma, I don get female servants ni o...

Lemme gist u something ma... My mum send me to the market to get things for the whole family...
And that has helped me till date.

Even married men can assist their wives to go to the market and even cook. That doesn't mean they are stingy ...

Our mentality in Nigeria is just too appalling...

Yes, we know some men can be stingy wen it comes to money for market stuffs...

But that doesn't mean a young single guy should just be sending random ladies to the market... Abeg what will u say about the men selling things in the market....?

Make me dey borrow sense small na
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Don’t mind zzôr. I am sure she knows it doesn’t make him stingy, also surprised that people still get worked up over her comments.

She plays too much. cheesy cheesy

lol happy Christmas in advance my darling lady poco
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:
It is the same way mechanics behave when a woman brings her car to them. Even ordinary vulcanizer would try to scam you.

It is simply because they don’t see men doing it often and they assume you don’t know the prices of those things.

Make una leave Zzor for me abeg. grin
They won't let me express my opinion in peace
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by pocohantas(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
They won't let me express my opinion in peace

Don’t mind them, you are a whole mood abeg. I like as you don’t take anything personal. I am sure you are a happy person. cheesy

Merry Christmas in advance to you too.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by JONSYN7154: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davash222:

Heaven will rejoice the day you borrow sense.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You made my day.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by ikorodureporta: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

Wow, so because I am single now I have to look for someone to buy what I am going to eat for me. Our mentality is just mad.

First I think you are right, that is actually what most women believe, you are the second lady telling me this, but I am not actually stingy, I just like being on my own.

I don't even have friends in my street, but I will work on your input, thumbs up.

same here. uno like.
That's why I dey go coded market go buy soup stuff..
Sometimes I go enter where guys dey sell am for Ikorodu garage..

I bought a carton of digestive biscuits recently come see one young guy dey check me out
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by papae1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market

What if am not married??
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by fxdee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

...i just like doing it sometimes even when i ve given my wife money for all the stuff. i will still be at the market once in a while especially for item like yam.my wife does not know how to buy yam that s good for pounded yam..i hate complaining so i go to market myself to buy most things she does not know to compliment her. i wont blame her for this as we do nt ve the same background. I mind my business every time so i dont even know if anybody is looking at me..Yon can only ve my attention if you ve a business for me.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by King44(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin cool Zzor enter men trap today o.

So a bachelor doesn't have the right to take a walk to the market and buy soup ingredients!

Even as a married man if you have the spare time and your wifey is tired, preg or sick and you have no house help, you are suppose to help her go to the market.

Theory yii gidi gon
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by owunabastard: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Is a big fat lie, nobody stare at you because you are a man doing shopping in the market
talktrue1234:
Every time I go to the market, to buy soup items, ladies will start staring at you like you are doing some weird stuffs and the the market women will slash price on you like you are not their fellow Nigerian. I hardly go to the market because of this, has anybody noticed this?

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
wat if he's single. I use to go market wen i was single not anymore
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by praiseneo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
dumb
What if he’s single
Una go just de yan dust proudly
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Gammfreak(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
I went to market today, bought different food items with bacco bag, I no notice anybody starring at me. M even famous buying stuffs cux I come every week...
I think they see me as responsible guy sef.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Psoul(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

A very silly assumption.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Davoneskay:
I'm close to 30 but I still go to market alone. I no dey look anyone face. If dem stare, na dem sabi. My barber saw me last week buying tomato and pepper. He screamed out "Uncle, this isn't dignifying. Your girl should be the one doing all these". The market women around supported him and buttressed his point. I'm so good in buying stuffs that I hardly get cheated. If u like, call one piece of Titus fish for #1200, last last, I go price am #400.

BTW, are u all aware that cyberbullying is quite toxic? Zzor let out her opinion and lots of guys started attacking her. The war on the feminine gender here on NL is quite appalling.

My second name na alaroro. If the seller wan cheat me, na to quickly toast the girl also buying to help.me out.

At least ring dey my hand say I don marry. If you like stare, I nor send you message.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by onadana: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

I mean add price on the item, we are both saying the same thing

Oh ok...no mind those market women.. They take advantage of us because we are males.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by naturefellow(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
that's an ill-conceived response
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Uncleodi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

For the 9 months my wife was pregnant, I found time from my busy schedule to go to market atleast once a week for the whole 40 weeks of her pregnancy until when my mother took over during the omugwo.

I didn't do it because I was stingy, it was basically to prevent a second miscarriage.

Please, you need to change this your mind set
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nktessy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:
Next time wear hijab or tie wrapper you will be free to prize anything
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
😁😂 aswae u no well
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by pk2me: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

Are u crazy to agree with her stupid advise, pls nothing is wrong with that.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

What if he is single? Single men no dey eat?
If he is married, so what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.