Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24514 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by renewnaija(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2011
Dangiwa:

Yeah! The followers of this Dictator Buhari should cry because if you carefully follow their Pay-master the Dictator campaign and rally,you will realized it is like a religious movement in the north.His rally and campaign in the north is not a measure of his popularity as there was nothing unique Buhari is selling except that he had been made to represent the symbol of islamic fundamentalism.
What you are seeing in Buhari's Campaign in the north is not a political movement,but a kind of Islamic religious revival.

Those supporting him in the south are doing so not because of any convinction,but because he chose a yoruba man as his running mate,while others who are neither here nor there are also doing it because Bakare is their pastor.

But the fact remain that,GEJ will sweep this pole in the SS,SE and NC.He will go neck to neck with the ACN presidential candidates in the SW.Then the battle ground would most likely be the NE because Buahri the Dictator will win the NW with about 60% and thus still leaving GEJ to make a sweep of his mandatory 25%.

So it worth the while for his supporters to learn how to cry because the truth will still dawn on them!

@Ozin The whole of your analogy above is pure fallacy;I ask you this question, do you reside in the north central to determine that they will vote GEJ? I guess you dont, for your information, Kogi state, Kwara and Niger state will not vote for GEJ, other state like Benue, Nassarawa and Abuja would be a slit vote by the time you add the slit vote to the foot soldier CPC member vote, GEJ has definitely lost out in my region.  Also for your information people are not following B/B because of Religion representation ,  I am not a Christian nor Muslim, and have never met either of the B/B, but within me I know they are the only credible candidate with out a god father whom they will be stooge for to protect his loot. And I dont know how often you travel the Nigerian road, if you don't, take a trip through           Kontagora - Makera Axis, Brinin Gwari- Jebba Axis Egbe-Kabba Axis Lagos- Ibadan, and Sagamu-Ore Axis travel through this route and judge within you, if PDP deserve to retain power again, this is not all about GEJ, but it is all about his party that has underdeveloped the infrastructure of the masses they award contract at a price far too expensive, yet much of such contract are either not completed or even abandoned. Be the judge are you one of those ruing the nation resources to secure the future of your 10th generation you would definitely not live to see. once more it not all about religion nor any kind of affiliation, it is about the change we believe in  lipsrsealed 

@ bolded. Dude you are so very wrong. Do not wake up and generalize making such statements about convictions.
I know tonnes of people from southern Nigeria who want Buhari back because they believe he can bring the necessary change. It has nothing to do with tribe or religion. And guess what? A lot of them are south-south or Niger Delta.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Lagosboy: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2011
Why has this turned into a Sharia issue. Buhari has said times without numbers that anyone that thinks the whole Nigeria could be islamised as muslims must have his head examined.

Let us deal with real poltical issues and drop the shariah debate, Buhari has never said he is bring sharia to Enugu state. What is all the fuss about and the fuss is just a ploy to create a smokescreen on the ever crushing BB train which is crushing all the PDP obstacles on its way. It is not working as people are wiser now and BB2011 is becoming a reality day by day
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jmaine: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
So folks are still shedding this crocodile tears laced with piracy . . .interesting . .can we move on knowing this charade of a thread has being exposed. Spare the BB ticket this mess . . sure he won't like his disciples soiling his name discussing this thread .
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Abeg do not derail thread oh!!

Up Buhari !

He is the greatest leader we ever had

Tried and tested !!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by ajiifixing(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2011
@Jussy,
Please send the MP3 file to lekious@yahoo.com
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=28pt]UP BUHARI  !!![/size]

[size=18pt]Leader of Nigeria's only anti-corruption Government 1983 -1985[/size]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by blackboy12(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2011
GOD! i can't believe i actually shed tears too. please God deliver this country this time and let your will be done for us. we need honest people to rule and take us out of the wilderness to the promise land.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by daqskin: 3:16am On Mar 31, 2011
i dey laugh all of una grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the tears you say you are shedding will increase in your lives, angry, after you all have wasted your tears, Nigeria will move forward, not backwards, i just dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by ejunkie(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=15pt]http://buharistoleouridea.com/index.php[/size]

Amazing that Buhari and Bakare with their banner of honesty and integrity will do this to hardworking Nigerian youth. Disgusting really.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Kilode1: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
@ejunkie are you with bluelabs?

If those claims are indeed true, then the BB campaign team need to get on top of the situation and right those wrongs.

If they used that song without permission, then they should simply negotiate and pay the CR owners.

They should not sacrifice their integrity on the altar of political expediency.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 10cirenoh: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^

This video clip is not an official BB campaign clip, rather it was an individual that prepared this, the main campaign jingle is different from this and i have been opportuned to watch the main campaign jingle on CHANNELSTV
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by IG: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
ejunkie:

[size=15pt]http://buharistoleouridea.com/index.php[/size]

Amazing that Buhari and Bakare with their banner of honesty and integrity will do this to hardworking Nigerian youth. Disgusting really.

They may have a case there but I am worried about some things.

1-The domain name "buharistoleouridea.com" is registered today the 31st of march 2011.
2-It will sound more genuine (at least to me) if it is cpcstoleouridea.com.

I am not reaching conclusions here but there is every possibility that this is a political move.  It will be nice if bluelabs have tried to prove on the site that they actually own the intellectual property to the song just like they did to the CPC campaign team.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 10cirenoh: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^

Can you imagine? this site just got registered today, GEJ and his boys aren't sleeping lol, they just want to play some dirty games.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 9ijaMan: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^
I thot as much! I was wondering how those guys came out all of a sudden claiming to own the intellectual property on the jingle. These GEJ supporters are just as dumb as they come.
Once again, team GEJ has been caught pants down.

I'm sure the denials will start flooding NL now.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by muami(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^^

Can you imagine? this site just got registered today, GEJ and his boys aren't sleeping lol, they just want to play some dirty games.

What does the date of registration has to do with the fact that their intellectual property was stolen?
Why is it that these buhari people only understand issues as faras thier oga? You mean you dont understand that the website was specifically registered to protest against the stealing of thier IP and campaign for a compensation to be paid. Tht would mean that you dont understand that websites can be can be opened for just for a particular purpose. For example,Buhari's campaign site was only opened when he decided to contest for elections.Does that mean Buhari is fake?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 9ijaMan: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2011
muami:

What does the date of registration has to do with the fact that their intellectual property was stolen?
Why is it that these buhari people only understand issues as faras thier oga? You mean you dont understand that the website was specifically registered to protest against the stealing of thier IP and campaign for a compensation to be paid. Tht would mean that you dont understand that websites can be can be opened for  just for a particular purpose. For example,Buhari's campaign site was only opened when he decided to contest for elections.Does that mean Buhari is fake?

If we have to go by your distorted logic, then the bluelab guys should clamin compensation for the followings too:

[center][flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcGT5qwc2k?version=3[/flash][/center]

and

[center][flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIpwpWcKVj0?version=3[/flash][/center]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by gadogado(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2011
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by ejunkie(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2011
[size=13pt]

More food for thought
Blog Posted: 2011-04-02
1. We have proven that Transformation Song came into being because our company requested, commissioned and paid CAMP for the song.

2. We have proven that copyright to the song currently belongs to Blue Labs LLC and have reproduced the applicable Nigerian law, showing that no one is entitled to use the song without licence or authorisation from Blue Labs LLC.

3. We have proven that neither the Buhari/Bakare/CPC team nor their mysterious volunteer had the right to use the song in a campaign broadcast. Despite the Buhari/Bakare/CPC efforts to confuse issues, Blue Labs LLC did not upload Transformation Song or our promotional video onto Youtube. The following facts are pertinent -

a. The Youtube terms and conditions referenced by the CPC also require anyone who uploads material onto Youtube to give a warranty as to being the holder of the copyright in the uploaded material.

b. If they claim their benefactor ripped the material from Youtube, he could not have done so under any licence as, if the song was indeed ripped off Youtube, THE PERSON(S) WHO UPLOADED THE SONG DID NOT HOLD THE COPYRIGHT and could therefore not have given an actual or deemed licence to use the song. According to law, you cannot pass on title if it does not reside in you.

4. Rather than becoming acquainted with relevant law, many commentators have chosen to hurl insults at our company and anyone who agrees with us. What kind of ‘change’ will come to Nigeria if people who are wronged cannot vent legitimate grievances because of the identity of the persons who wronged them?[/size]

http://buharistoleouridea.com/art.php?id=9
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari
Vote Saturday 16th April 2011

Vote for:

Integrity, Competence with Humility

Be wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Beaf: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/423459_tears_jpg26e9f56c0d264dffe37e318f780ce73f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

[size=33pt]I am Goodluck Jonathan and I don't cry like[/size][size=33pt] Buhari.[/size] cool cool cool

[center][size=14pt]I am Goodluck Jonathan
I never thought I would be where I am today
I had no shoes, no school bag; I carried my books in my hands to school
I have no enemies to fight
I was not born rich
I am Goodluck Jonathan
If I can make it, you can make it[/size][/center]

Oya, vex if you wan vex! Burst if you wan burst! grin
. . .But for once, the man on the street feels a deep sense of belonging; they feel a President they can bond, one who listens and feels foe them, one who is like them and desires the best for them.

Is there ready proof of this?
Oh yes! Not only has he barnished the demonic fuel shortages, he has ferried Nigerians out of foreign trouble spots (a first in Nigeria's history) and opened communication lines with Nigerians in disaster areas. Just last week, rather than the usual turmult and death, we actually had the first free and fair elections.
. . .The list is unending, what a guy!

[size=14pt]Witness history as a New Nigeria is being built![/size]

There is victory in truth, simplicity, vision and goodwill to your fellow man.

GEJ has the vision and dedication to set Nigeria on the path to realisation and development.
GEJ is Nigeria's gateway to greatness. His defeat of the cabal and its sectional interests will begin our countries cleansing; it will open the path for leadership talent like the Sule Lamido's, Amaechi's, Akpabios's, Chime's, Fashola's, Utomi's etc to be able to contest by merit on a level playing field, in elections that are free and fair.

Nigeria needs the cool, calm, wise, intelligent and reassured head that sits on Jonathans shoulders. He alone has the vision, honesty, diplomatic nous and social dexterity needed to weld the disparate parts of Nigeria into one indivisible union with shared goals and ideals.

Of all the candidates, GEJ is the only one to display a grasp of the tools required for our technological development. From ideas to set 1% of our GDP aside for Research and Development in science and technology, to siezing control of petroleum industry from foreign parasites and spongers (like Shell) through far reaching programmes like the gas master-plans and petroleum industry bill (PIB); all of these amongst others. A truly great guy!

[size=42pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by monkeyleg: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
The Good General, a man with a sincere heart for Nigerians. Misunderstood by the clueless, misrepresented by the wicked
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari Cares
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by macfolds: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
how can I get the link to the song. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Charly Boy Denies Snatching Microphone From Okorocha / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.