Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24513 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Kristaz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
Wishes are not horses for the senile,expired general and taliban called Buhari and his NL supporters to ride,If they have tears,they shouuld prepare to shed them now for the hour has come for GEJ to coast home to a resounding victory via free and fair polls,Buhari has no vision or mission being the President as he is the one of the major architects of our predicament as a nation.VOTE GEJ who has the wherewithal to transform and fix Nigeria.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
jmaine:

Stop sounding pathetic with your clumpsy defense for a glaring and shameful media deceit, was the emboldened part meant to appease us to ignore that shameful tactics you would gladly label others as being being clueless, embarrassing and desperate, guess you share the same blame as well.

You get shamed and embarrassed by your seemingly blind support and you suddenly hide under the stale Pro GEJ accusation cover. your choice of Buhari shouldn't be any one headache but your trying to deceive us to adopt your stance e.g this mess we are currently discussing on this thread is really shameful for the purported agents of change  angry .

And point of note , nairaland is not Nigeria in reality . the registered youths in the just concluded voters register are estimated to be 45 million. kindly take a look at following issues below :-

(1) How many registered members does nairaland have.

(2) How many multiple id's do members on nairaland posses ,even Mods sef dey use multiple id's.

(3) what is the number of the total poll voters on this land (Nairaland), does it clock  1000 and how how does this even equate to the total number of about 45 million youths waiting to exercise their votes.

(4) most votes polled could be attributed to Diasporas, how would they influence the April polls.

Answer those questions solemnly then you can speak up with a good fill of reason and not throwing empty tantrums that would not change the course of event[b]. hate it but it is a fact that the PDP will still win cos the opposition are too divided (personal gains) to present a formidable challenge and platform to challenge the party currently in power.[/b]

i no too get time for your argument . just tend to the assignment above. that should keep you busy for a while cheesy

Answering your questions:

1. Lets assume NL has 50,000 registered voters and (0.8 X 50,000) of them are not only voting for Buhari but vigorously campaigning for him in their offices, families, among friends, on the streets, in the Mosques and in the Churches. You shuld have noticed Buhari's supporters on NL are strong characters with audacious goodwills and are the kinds that will not only make rhetoric but also back their beliefs with consequential actions. Many NL BB fans are using their money to print stickers, posters, flyers and have been coming together in groups to reach many people on the street. So if each 1 of this estimated 40,000 registered voter convinces at least 4 undecided voters each that is (4 X 40,000) votes. I personally have won over 50 registered undecided voters and still counting. I send e-mails to all my friends and enemies, send out facebook messages on what PDP/GEJ have been doing with their lives and the achievements of BB in all his public stewardships.

2. About multiple IDs only jobless people and people expecting some returns on their efforts can put in the kind of energy require to manage multiple IDs. I have monitor posts on NL and can assure u most people with multiple IDs usually get tired and abandon the IDs subconsciously and they are not difficult to track.
3. NL has been ranked among the top 50 most visited websites in the world. If you think people coming here cannot make a big difference on INEC for A? u better start thinking.

4. Good question! No diasporian dropped from heavens, they have got friends, family members and colleagues scattered all over Nigeria. They are big influence on these loved ones. I am in the know of a group of NL Diasporians that met on NL and have raised considerable amount of money, without meeting face to face with each other, to pursue the course they so much believe in (BB 2011)/. Some more passionate ones are even coming down to cast their own votes for the 2 honest men.

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2011
jerryben12:

Nigerians!!! What happened to the Urban Mass Transit Programme under Buhari's oversight? I am not a politician and I am very neutral to this. I do not know GEJ too well either. Did Buhari do a good job with the Urban Mass Transit Programme when he flooded the highways in Nigeria with Civilian buses Where are all these buses?

Could you be more specific please  . . . . what Urban Mass Transit Programme? And why are Civilian Buses Evil?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
My people, as we approach the moment of decision many more reasonable Nigerians are joining the train of change. Please do not be left behind join the train, call your friends, family members and colleagues to also support the 'future of our children'.

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by aribisala0(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
sorry to wake you all up.
i like buhari and would vote for him if i was in nigeria.
elections and government are serious busines. more than just enjoyable music . i doubt that most people who will vote buhari (northerners) will understand the lyrics of the song.
i do not see any nexus between that song and buhari or anyone else
finally that is a slideshow of photographs not a video. it appears to show large crowds of people,presumably nigerians presumably buhari supporters. sadly as a nigerian i do not believe even my eyes,they too can deceive with technology.
talk anoda tin
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by saintneo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
aribisala0:

i like buhari and would vote for him if i was in nigeria.
elections and government are serious busines. more than just enjoyable music . i doubt that most people who will vote buhari (northerners) will understand the lyrics of the song.
finally that is a slideshow of photographs not a video. it appears to show large crowds of people,presumably nigerians presumably buhari supporters. sadly as a nigerian i do not believe even my eyes,they too can deceive with technology.
talk anoda tin

No problem. Waking us up is not a bad idea when it comes to coming together to build a nation we can be proud of.
I am happy for you to have chosen Buhari as your favourite. You have made a very good and reasonable decision. But I appeal to you to call your family members, friends and colleagues back home to vote for Buhari-Bakare since you cannot be there to plant your own seed in nurturing a New Nigeria.

Please make calls, send text messages and e-mails to them to cast their vote for Buhari's CPC

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
Solomon227:

No problem. Waking us up is not a bad idea when it comes to coming together to build a nation we can be proud of.
I am happy for you to have chosen Buhari as your favourite. You have made a very good and reasonable decision. But I appeal to you to call your family members, friends and colleagues back home to vote for Buhari-Bakare since you cannot be there to plant your own seed in nurturing a New Nigeria.

Please make calls, send text messages and e-mails to them to cast their vote for Buhari's CPC

do not be silly who are you anyway? declare your interest and identity. i am not that motivated to proselytize for buhari.besides i believe every eligible voter should form their opinions with information from the public domain. this is not a forum for campaigning
ko gba wole
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jerryben12: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Could you be more specific please  . . . . what Urban Mass Transit Programme? And why are Civilian Buses Evil?

I did not say that the Civilian Buses are evil. Buhari was the key stakeholder years back for the PTF that sponsored the Urban Mass Transit program. Where are the buses today? Who knows about this? Or is this a different Buhari? Like I said in my initial post, I am neutral on this that is why I looking for an answer.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
aribisala0:

do not be silly who are you anyway? declare your interest and identity. i am not that motivated to proselytize for buhari.besides i believe every eligible voter should form their opinions with information from the public domain. this is not a forum for campaigning
ko gba wole

This is what you wrote and that is the reason I responded to your post in the first place; I aint no time to waste with whiners!

aribisala0:

[b]i like buhari and would vote for him if i was in nigeria.
[/b]elections and government are serious busines. more than just enjoyable music . i doubt that most people who will vote buhari (northerners) will understand the lyrics of the song.
talk anoda tin

I can see you have been hit below the belt ( a typical GEJ foot-soldier). If you are not for good governance then you against the people.

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by pj5(f): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2011
The urban mass transit buses still function even though due to mismanagement and lack of oversight, many of them have gone under. Just sighted one at iyana ipaja and saw one at oshodi too.Ideas are not lacking in Nigeria, execution and maintenance is the problem. Vote BB for the future of our children!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Kristaz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
Buhari symboluzes failure and depicts of insecurity.NL put on your thinking caps,vote wisely,vote GEJ for a breathe of fresh air.Buhari is a failure,he must fail again in this election,No apologies.pls.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by pj5(f): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^^So in your opinion now, GEJ symbolizes success and security even after the numerous boko haram killings, the crisis in Jos, the spate of bombing and the present high level of insecurity? Nah Nah Nah, I think you should put on your thinking cap or borrow one!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by boyt1: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
I pity the so called follow-follow Pastor Bakare, let us assume  Mallam Bin Buhari wins,God forbid. The Islamic N. Politicians will  pin Bakare down then he will know that Khaki no be Leather.  i trust my Northern guys they will make him a cheap and ceremonial VP.

I never knew that Bakare is so desperate and greedy. That was why he was suspended from the SNG. He hypocrite why posing as activist to fight corruption, never knew he was negotiating using the group's name to become running mate of Mallam Bin Buhari.
Now this same guy promised to bring change to Nigeria and fight corruption. indeed.

BB supporters  please get a job and don't hope on BB, Politicians are all the same.
Some people live on the side walk, but those who live on the edge live a better life.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Defender1: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
boy t:

.BB supporters  please get a job and don't hope on BB, Politicians are all the same.
Some people live on the side walk, but those who live on the edge live a better life.
Well Said!!!. That means Jonathan who is a politician is the same also. He might even be worse since he is a true politician who does not stick by his words. He even supports the bombing and violence. October bombing, MEND no MEND.

boy t:

The Islamic N. Politicians will  pin Bakare down then he will know that Khaki no be Leather.  i trust my Northern guys they will make him a cheap and ceremonial VP.

The same PDP Islamic N. Politicians who are masterminding Jonathan. They want Jonathan to win because they know they can manipulate him so that they as PDP can continue to IMPOVERISH Nigerians. Say No to POVERTY. Say NO to PDP.

boy t:

My man u talk true. PDP has for 12 years been living on the edge.They live d better life but condemn other Nigerians to live in POVERTY. SAY NO to POVERTY. Say NO to PDP.
PDP enthroned corruption. Now they are fighting tooth and nail to see that the ANTI CORRUPTION Buhari does not win because then they will ALL VOMIT the ILL GOTTEN wealth that they stole from Nigerians.
Vote BUHARI. Unless you are one of the corrupt PDP then confess now join us.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EEspeed: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
intellectual stealing, the tune is that from a song from disney's pocahunters, is this what BB want for nigerians, ole
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by brabus(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2011
Muhammadu Buhari is about [size=16pt]69 years[/size] now (max constitutional presidential age is 70). So, if voted, we will likely change the constitution to become another Gadaffi in Nigeria. After all, if his former backward military rule could not be enough for him, would 4 years civilian rules be enough? I don't think so.

Buhari is a[b] man of integrity who does not know how to retain loyalty[/b]. Gen. Buhari has mass appeal, no doubt. But at 70 years of age, he ought to know that this is the time to quit and give guidance to the younger ones while he is still strong. He has paid his dues having been governor in 1975, petroleum minister in 1976 and Head of State in 1984 - 85, among other positions. In terms of integrity, capacity and competence, he now has some worthy successors. If really he has the interest of the people at heart, he should sacrifice his personal ambition and give total support to the younger generation. Posterity will never forgive him if he destroys the golden opportunity to push out the PDP just because of his stubborn, inordinate ambition to be president again, unless of course he has other motives.

I am very reluctant to vote for another leader who may not survive a full four-year term when there are young, vibrant and energetic youths out there.

HOW OLD IS TOO OLD?

65+ is TOO OLD! MUCH TOO OLD! This would make Buhari's VP (inexperienced in politics and governance) candidate all the more important, as he would probably have to finish out Buhari's term after he kicks the bucket!! [size=14pt]No matter how hard Buhari tries, he will never be able to relate[/size] to our normal, 7-7, working-class Nigerians!!!

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau of the ANPP is a nice person and very articulate but needs a lot of time to establish the necessary network and sufficient outreach for the high office of president. His party's fortune has been on the decline since 1999. Apart from the national youth service, he has worked only in Kano. [/b]Moreover, we have seen how all governors have turned out to be very provincial at the national level. The late Mallam Umaru was surrounded by mainly Katsina people and Jonathan is surrounded by mostly his Ijaw kinsmen. Even if one does not like Obasanjo, one must give him credit of being able to work with people from everywhere (locally and internationally).

By far [b]the best team
today is the Ribadu/Adeola ticket of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). They are the youngest, most energetic, most vibrant, very dynamic, very experienced and very exposed. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, a lawyer, has had a distinguished career in public service for a quarter of a century in fighting crimes, insecurity as well as corruption. At the international level, he has served on the Anti-Corruption Board of the AU, was a fellow at Oxford, UK, and has served at the Centre for Global Development in US. Adeola is a highly rated economist, has had a distinguished career in the private sector as well as in banking and has been involved in the formulation of national development policies for decades. At the international level, he is on the board of the Blair Commission for Africa, amongst others. Thus, [size=14pt]neither of them is a local champion[/size], both of them having worked mainly at national and international levels. Their party, the ACN, is the second strongest after the ruling PDP: in the South-West it is virtually the only party; in the South-South and South-East, it controls the critical Edo State and is set to capture many more states in these zones. In the Northern zones, it is now the party to beat with strong appeal among youth, women and the elite who see Ribadu, the only presidential candidate of Northern extraction with substantial following in the South, as the most viable option for that region. In short, it is the fastest-growing party in Nigeria today. Being the main opposition party, this is the most viable platform with the capacity to save Nigeria from PDP misrule, mismanagement and further disaster. If the difference is clear, then, indeed, the choice is clear.
[size=14pt]
God Save Nigeria. Blame yourself if we get it wrong again![/size]

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by solajacobs(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
Goodluck for me
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by hannydarl(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
lets say abacha was alive today and waxes a touching song for his campaign too, would that automatically make Nigerians vote him? Lets look beyond songs and look at the real person within before crying for wannabe leaders abeg. How many of them have told us all the bad things in Nigeria they would change if elected only to do more damage to the country after we give them our votes,
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by brabus(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
solajacobs:

Goodluck for me

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by efisher(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
Brabus, you are right. Imagine what would have happened if Buhari fought behind Ribadu? If he had dropped his ambition to support someone who has a brighter future. He would have pointed the way for all to see. But every man thinks of his own belly first even those who are not hungry!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by member479760: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2011
Mr. Buhari is not a vision/instrument to achieving the objective. the lawmakers need to work hard in formation of national plan. Mr. Buhari has been there before without single substantial achievement to show, he claimed himself as anti-corruption guru from his past record but one need to think of it in this way – he dealt with corruption, recovered/saved money and then--? The law conservative of energy was put in place.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by brabus(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
Some politician have made living with their mouths. Would a professional communicator carry any weight with you?
Buhari said he will probe past govt and people are rejoicing. Na today! We need someone who will deliver like Fashola not minding what happened, how bad, who caused it, when, where, which, etc. We need someone who can justify another 4 year term, not someone who will use the first 4 years to trail enemies.

Do this guys understand what elder statesman meant? Buhari, IBB, OBJ, Saraki, Ekwueme, etc

[size=14pt]I'm expecting comments from BB freaks![/size] lipsrsealed
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 10cirenoh: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
jmaine:

10cirenoh aka honeric01 , your initial thread title was "What you see here is what the PDP controlled media does not want you to know" and your link/source below just proves that . The thread topic edit won't change your initial objective and stand.

Firstly, because i used the opposite of that id, that means i am automatically honeric01? see logic. shocked

And i repeat, how does that title you just posted debunked what i said about your statement?

I said "And who said the song was made for the BB campaign"? meaning the song was not specially made for the BB campaign, rather the pictures shown while the song was going on, so can you try thinking out of the box for once?

Thanks tongue
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by solajacobs(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
i love goodluck.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Defender1: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2011
hannydarl:

lets say abacha was alive today and waxes a touching song for his campaign too, would that automatically make Nigerians vote him? Lets look beyond songs and look at the real person within before crying for wannabe leaders abeg. How many of them have told us all the bad things in Nigeria they would change if elected only to do more damage to the country after we give them our votes,

Just as it was with Abacha. Everybody adopted him as their candidate. Only when he was dead did the cowards come out to say they never wanted him.The same thing is happening with Jonathan. Because of the contracts, and money he is giving out the same cowards are saying Jonathan you are our Man.

Yesterday at Eagle Square Abuja Obasabjo agreed that there actually was a zoning agreement in PDP. That means Obasabjo, Jonathan and others are people who do not stick to their words. Like Newt Gingrich in the USA. Say No to Poverty. Say No to Unemployment. Say No to people who will not keep to their agreements. Say No to PDP. Vote Buhari Bakare
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
jerryben12:

I did not say that the Civilian Buses are evil. Buhari was the key stakeholder years back for the PTF that sponsored the Urban Mass Transit program. Where are the buses today? Who knows about this? Or is this a different Buhari? Like I said in my initial post, I am neutral on this that is why I looking for an answer.

lol . . . . it's been 13 years since the mass transit project and you are trying to put blame of it's diminish on Buhari?? Well, the urban mass transit function well into the beginning of democracy. I don't know what happened to the handling of the project since then.

Defender1:

Yesterday at Eagle Square Abuja Obasabjo agreed that there actually was a zoning agreement in PDP. That means Obasabjo, Jonathan and others are people who do not stick to their words.

good one!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Cotton(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2011
Buhari symboluzes failure and depicts of insecurity.NL put on your thinking caps,vote wisely,vote GEJ for a breathe of fresh air.Buhari is a failure,he must fail again in this election,No apologies.pls.

So in your high opinion, GEJ who did nothing for a state of approx 2m Nigerians (Bayelsa), as the Dep Gov and Governor is qualified to lead a nation of 150m?

But if you know of ANY of his achievements when he was a governor or even now as the no. 1 citizen, please enlighten me.

By the way, do you live in Nigeria
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
lets have fresh air pls,its hot in hear.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
no more fuel scarciity,thank God for this fresh air.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
the rail transport system is comming up,at least from lag to ilorin,thank God for the fresh air.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
for the past four wks power supply has been consistence in my area,oh im greatful for this fresh air.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Charly Boy Denies Snatching Microphone From Okorocha / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.