Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24516 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Onlytruth(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2011
Posted by: fstranger3

^^^^

You are really annoying with this your Pro Buhari stance

!2 years of Jonathan? where? Did you ever live in Bayelsa? How many years did he serve as the VP? YOu are a freaking imbec.ile for your last post. I hope you get violated by an HIV akata before the end of the week

Oloshi!

hehehe! grin

This is what I call precision bombing. . . no collateral damage at all. cool
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by naijangel7(f): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

You are really annoying with this your Pro Buhari stance

!2 years of Jonathan?  where? Did you ever live in Bayelsa?  How many years did he serve as the VP?  YOu are a freaking imbec.ile for your last post. I hope you get violated by an HIV akata before the end of the week

Oloshi!

Haba this was too harsh for someone you don't even know! Thank God your curse came her way just 1 and a half hours to the end of the week  grin grin grin grin
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ok, this is plain dumb. For a while now I've been reading your posts about this Gen.Buhari issue and Ive beeh hoping your comments was jokes,but, apparently not!

Yes, he's been part of the PDP led Govt for 12 yrs; how is Kobo Junkie wrong? Wasnt he Depty.Governor at a time? What about Gov.? Vice President? How about President? You seem to hate Kobojunkie (who is not the most likeable character anyhow) so much for no reason. Be rational when expressing your opinions!

thank you kobojunkie *with a Nigerian accent*
it makes me wonder about the integrity of these GEJ supporters
quick to throw the first stone!!
living in denial!!
failure to accept responsibility!!
bunch of opportunist!!
has GEJ ever complained about corruption all these 12 years of being a pdp stalwart, oh its these corrupt system thats is about to make him president

and you thinks he will lift a finger against them

ooohh please!!!!!!!!!!!

save us this cheap talk, take ur one lame GEJ vote and dive into third mainland!!!!!!!

lets usher in a new Nigeria
vote for a man
a man that's respected by respected people
a man that earned his respect not with cash or Ghana must go but with integrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i hear someone shout BB!!!!!!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INSHALLLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by MeGaStReEt: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2011
malali:

GEJ MIGHT BE A GOOD PERSON BUT HE IS A CAPTAIN OF A SHIP WITH THE MOST CORRUPT LOOTERS AND POLICY MAKERS ON EARTH,

And isn't Buhari part of the Northerners that has enslaved this country for over 30year?

For over 30years they have ruled this country, nothing to show for it. case of pot callin kettle black
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by bkbabe97y(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2011
emeka_gh:

Following through with the Power road map, the gas revolution master plan, the railways, coastal roads, PIB, FOI, electoral reforms, equipping the police, boosting the economy, enthroning rule of law, and allowing the judiciary to function with let or hindrance, that is why Nigerians are voting for GEJ.

GOODLUCK/SAMBO 2011

Riiiiggght! Indeed! The same dude that dodges debates faster than I would dodge a Tyson haymaker? The same dude that tried to accuse Gen.Buhari of corruption but when hit with a scud missile of provable accusations against him and his wife on how theyve been looting state funds for years, backtracked? The same man that had a "about-to-be-convicted" murderer sprung from jail just to gain delegate votes? A man that cavorts with the most vicious, greediest, heartless and crooked black gangstas (shamefully tagged as politicians) anywhere on mother earth? The man who clearly has no plans but hurriedly squanders state funds in order to dish out bribes that will ensure he stays in power? The man that would rather a musician who speaks poorer english than him (didnt even know that was possible) sit down, nod his head up and down continuously and ask only 3 questions in 30 mins, while other more reputable journalists willing to grill him were left hanging? A man that clearly orchestrated the Independence Day bombing in order to elicit sympathy from the populace and shift blame to his opponents? The same man that has now called the accused bombers (Gen.IBB and Mr.Dokpesi) his "Foster-Fathers"? The same man whose "brain" is whatever Gen.Obasanjo says? The same man attempting to bring Mr.Ibori back to Nigeria? The same man that reneged on zoning and is now "promising" to serve only one term? Who does that? The constitution accords you two terms; A GOOD PRESIDENT IS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT FOR THE SECOND TERM---barring issues like health care concerns!!! The same man that threw a grand party for Mr.Bode George?!

Man, pump your fxucking brakes. . . . .

Actually, release the brakes and step on the pedal. . . . speed away. . . .

Afterall, ure in Nigeria, Highway of poverty, lawlessness, greed, tribalism, nepotism and all things evil!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

And isn't Buhari part of the Northerners that has enslaved this country for over 30year?

For over 30years they have ruled this country, nothing to show for it. case of pot callin kettle black

GOOD QUESTION!!!
Buhari has never been part of the 'popular' northern polity
to tell you the truth they fear and despise him, why?
because he is firm and stands for the truth and the masses,

buhari doesn't get along with any of the popular looting northerners
lets judge buhari as a person
same way we judged GEJ as a person to succeed yaradua, not as a southerner smiley
GEJ was voted against atiku and IBB, WHY?, BECAUSE WE KNOW THEY ARE NORTHS BIGGEST PROBLEM, AND THEY HAVE THE MONEY AND RESOURCES TO CAUSE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Buhari is a simple man,even when he isn't campaigning if he shows up in any northern state, katsina and kaduna which i have witnesses there is always a mammoth crowd waiting to see him,

there is just something about him,
he is the only man that can look all those miscreants in the north in the eye, and them to behave or else!!!!!!!
GEJ can never do that, he is benefiting from the corrupt system PDP has instituted and maintained with more corruption, he can never turn against them!!!!!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Riiiiggght! Indeed! The same dude that dodges debates faster than I would dodge a Tyson haymaker? The same dude that tried to accuse Gen.Buhari of corruption but when hit with a scud missile of provable accusations against him and in wife on how theyve been looting state funds for years, backtracked? The same man that had a "about-to-be-convicted" murderer sprung from jail just to gain delegate votes? A man that cavorts with the most vicious, greediest, heartless and crooked black gangstas (shamefully tagged as politicians) anywhere on mother earth? The man who clearly has no plans but all he does is squander state funds in order to dish out bribes that will ensure he stays in power? The man that would rather a musician who speaks poorer english than him (didnt even know that was possible) sits down, nod his head up and down continuously, and ask only 3 questions in 30 mins, him while other more reputable journalists willing to grill him were left hanging? A man that clearly orchestrated the Independence Day bombing in order to elicit sympathy from the populace and shift blame to his opponents? The same man that has now called the accused bombers (Gen.IBB and Mr.Dokpesi) his "Foster-Fathers"? The same man whose "brain" is whatever Gen.Obasanjo says? The same man attempting to bring Mr.Ibori back to Nigeria? The same man that reneged on zoning and is now "promising" to serve only one term? Who does that? The constitution accords you two terms; A GOOD PRESIDENT IS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT FOR THE SECOND TERM---barring issues like health care concerns!!! The same man that threw a grand party for Mr.Bode George?!

Man, pump your fxucking brakes. . . . .

Actually, release the brakes and step on the pedal. . . . speed away. . . .

Afterall, ure in Nigeria, Highway of poverty, lawlessness, greed, tribalism, nepotism and all things evil!!!

YES SIR!!!!!!!*DOFFING MY HAT*
YOU REALLLY NAILED HIM!!!!
PICTURE PERFECT DESCRIPTION TO THIS SYMPATHETIC UNPRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by firmi(m): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2011
hey,nigeria.wat ajoke.pls can ny one tell me,in dhistory of any great country have dey eva had leaders who come bk 2 rule 4 d 2nd time?nt dat i hate bb bt i jst wonder because a lt of fins ar going wrng in dis nation nd we kp celebrating mediocrity.wl @lst he did his bit nt lk gej wom i lk in person bt ashadow of his own self who is string d wrong wheel.12 yrs of people demoralising party.nting 2 show.we need new ideas enough of pdp.nice tune by d way.nigerian is who iam.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by bkbabe97y(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2011
firmi:

.pls can ny one tell me,in dhistory of any great country have dey eva had leaders who come bk 2 rule 4 d 2nd time?

Vladimir Putin?!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by hbrednic: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2011
RUBBISH,WHO WILL VOTE 4 A COUPIST
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by redsun(m): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Afterall, ure in Nigeria, Highway of poverty, lawlessness, greed, tribalism, nepotism and all things evil!

High of delusion,of backtrack reality.People that can never do well
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 12:37am On Mar 27, 2011
hbrednic:

RUBBISH,WHO WILL VOTE 4 A COUPIST  

who will vote for a northerner
who will vote for a southerner
who will vote for a Muslim
who will vote a christian
who will vote for a pagan
who will vote for a sango worshiper
who will vote for an ijaw man

OKAY DUDE LISTEN TO ME, I WILL SAY THIS BUT ONCE
IF IT TAKES A REFORMED COUPIST, AS COMPARED TO AN ALLEGED SAINT IN A PARTY WITH THE MOST CORRUPTION
THEN SO SHALL IT,

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT AS SLOW AS I AM STARTING TO THINK YOU ARE.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Kristaz(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2011
A recycled and expired Buhari cannot cause any revolution.People should stop deceiving themselves.BB has nothing to offer.Whoever votes for him is taking the country 20 yrs back and that person is an enemy of the Nigeria state.Any vote casted for BB is  WASTED VOTE.We need a breathe of fresh air.GEJ is the anointed man.BB will fail.fail and fail because nobody stands on the way of a moving train,else he be crushed and grinded.All surporters of the expired general should advise him to go back to Duara and shed drums of hot tears of failure and disappointment while glasses are clicked in Otuoke,Abuja,kaduna,Lagos.Abeokuta,Ibadan,PH and across the country for the victory of GEJ.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2011
Kristaz:

A recycled and expired Buhari cannot cause a revolution.People should stop deceiving themselves,BB has nothing to offer.Whoever votes for him is taking the country 20 yrs back and that person is an enemy of the Nigeria state.Any vote casted for BB is WASTED VOTE.We need a breathe of fresh air.GEJ is the anointed man.BB will fail.fail and fail because nobody stands on the way of a moving train,else he be crushed and grinded.All surporters of the expired general should advise him to go back to Duara and shed tears,

BB WILL FAIL smiley
IN YOUR DREAMS

BB WILL WIN WITH A LANDSLIDE
OBJ WAS BEATING A RETREAT THIS MORNING WHEN HE SAID ZONING IS STILL FULLY IN EFFECT
HE CAN SEE THE TSUNAMI COMING
SHAME ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS YOU WILL BE HIT BY THE SAME MOVING TRAIN U PREDICTED smiley
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by shakomende: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2011
Are you all high on crack? You actually think this was the Buhari ad that NTA rejected This was just an independent video from a Buhari fan who added pictures and hijacked Omolara's independently written song, Transformation to make the You Tube clip.

Here is Omolara's song, "Transformation." I'm sure the person didn't even take permission from her. What if Omolara doesn't support BB? Now you are all making her beautiful non partisan song the BB campaign anthem How will we fix Nigeria if you can not even credit someone for their work? sad

Transformation by Omolara - INDEPENDENTLY RECORDED SONG NOT BB AD PLEASE!!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc36_RN6624?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by redsun(m): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2011
Jonathan can only legitimately win an election in nigeria is a situation where nigerians are obviously silly,a situation where people like obasanjo reigns,an age of backwardness,the dark age.oblivious of existence.

Don't get me wrong,Buhari is not the best nigeria can offer,but it is a step in the right direction.Buhari form what is left to choose from,stands out,apart Pat Utomi,who for some reason is not the popular choice.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by firmi(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2011
@ bk babe
fanks
@malali
d fin is u hav political parties(criminals) nw under dem criminals u have robbers,kidnappers,terrorist, assassins,thugs nd wat hav u nd most nigerian political parties belong 2 dis divisions
@shakomended
obviously nd besides itswat ny one can do nd put on internet nd even if nta did allow dis ptclar ad dey have other ways of making it sound nd lk irritating wit their annoying audio nd vision impeding visuals. Its lk using ur nail on a chalkboard.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by bokmal(m): 1:07am On Mar 27, 2011
I've got two words for you all:
Sai Buhari!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Mekusdiba(m): 1:15am On Mar 27, 2011
Can some one do me a favour by sending the video to my mail. Emekadiba92@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 1:27am On Mar 27, 2011
BODE GEORGE AT GEJ'S PDP RALLY

NA THIS MAN GO FIGHT CORRUPTION

ABEG I NO FIT SHOUT

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by redsun(m): 1:35am On Mar 27, 2011
malali:

BODE GEORGE AT GEJ'S PDP RALLY

NA THIS MAN GO FIGHT CORRUPTION

ABEG I NO FIT SHOUT

Oloriburuku.Nigeria is a whacked country.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 1:40am On Mar 27, 2011
SEE THE SAME PEOPLE SOME IDIOTIC NINCOMPOOPS WANT TO VOTE FOR !?!?>!>!?>!>!

WHEN YOU COMPLAIN OF NO JOB,BEING KIDNAPPED,NO FUEL

AND YOU WONDER WHY, THIS IS WHY,

PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAN IN THE PICTURE BELOW, PDP HAS THOUSANDS OF THEM IN THEIR PARTY,ANENIH,DAHIRU MANGAL,BODE GEORGE ET AL

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nicklee(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2011
Kristaz:

A recycled and expired Buhari cannot cause any revolution.People should stop deceiving themselves.BB has nothing to offer.Whoever votes for him is taking the country 20 yrs back and that person is an enemy of the Nigeria state.Any vote casted for BB is  WASTED VOTE.We need a breathe of fresh air.GEJ is the anointed man.BB will fail.fail and fail because nobody stands on the way of a moving train,else he be crushed and grinded.All surporters of the expired general should advise him to go back to Duara and shed drums of hot tears of failure and disappointment while glasses are clicked in Otuoke,Abuja,kaduna,Lagos.Abeokuta,Ibadan,PH and across the country for the victory of GEJ.

Now this is the part that I shake my head for Nigeria. Too religious yet most corrupt set of human beings. Spiritualizing everything. As weak, simple and sick as Yaradua was, I don't think God needed to take his life to make way for Jonathan. God doesn't need to anoint one with another man's life.

The problems with Nigeria are clear and evident even in the unscrupulous posts here - corruption and tribalism. Most GEJ supporters fall into one of these two categories. They are either beneficiaries (through friends, first cousins, 10th cousins, 15th uncles etc) or they are simply playing the ethnic card. It won't work this time. We are marching forward as one nation under GOD and there is no turning back. Buhari and Bakare are two God-fearing people (in their own religions). They are dedicated and every right thinking Nigerian knows that with BB on board, it is farewell to corruption and hello to sanity, development and progress.

This is a clarion call to the length and breadth of our great Nation - Arise Nigerians, let's take back our country!!! Let's make it great again, Let's recreate our land.

VOTE BB 2011

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Johndoe100(m): 4:10am On Mar 27, 2011
malali:

BB WILL FAIL smiley
IN YOUR DREAMS

BB WILL WIN WITH A LANDSLIDE
OBJ WAS BEATING A RETREAT THIS MORNING WHEN HE SAID ZONING IS STILL FULLY IN EFFECT
HE CAN SEE THE TSUNAMI COMING
SHAME ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS YOU WILL BE HIT BY THE SAME MOVING TRAIN U PREDICTED smiley

This is the problem with the fools that support Buhari -bin-laden. Logic and reason have no bearing on what they say.
How can someone who did not and has no intention of campaigning in the south win by a landslide? Is it witchcraft?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by malali: 4:19am On Mar 27, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is the problem with the fools that support Buhari -bin-laden. Logic and reason have no bearing on what they say.
How can someone who did not and has no intention of campaigning in the south win by a landslide? Is it witchcraft?

WHO YOU CALLING A FOOL??!!!
DO YOU HAVE ANY HOME TRAINING??
ARE YOU ADOPTED
DO YOU KNOW UR REAL FATHER??
WHERE IS PORT-HARCOURT??
OR THE ONE THAT JONATHAN DID IN THE NORTH, BY SENDING AN ADVANCE PARTY OF ALL THE MOBILE POLICE AND MILITARY TO LAY SEIGE BEFORE HE ARRIVES, IS THAT CAMPAIGN, THE SAME MAN THAT CANT COME FOR DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE HE CANT USE MILITARY AND POLICE IN DEBATE
AND A LITTLE RETARDINO LIKE YOU IS CALLING ME A FOOL!!!!!!!!!

if i tear you backhand slap*in warri accent*, u no know ur mate!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jmaine: 5:54am On Mar 27, 2011
shakomende:

Are you all high on crack? You actually think this was the Buhari ad that NTA rejected This was just an independent video from a Buhari fan who added pictures and hijacked Omolara's independently written song, Transformation to make the You Tube clip.

Here is Omolara's song, "Transformation." I'm sure the person didn't even take permission from her. What if Omolara doesn't support BB? Now you are all making her beautiful non partisan song the BB campaign anthem How will we fix Nigeria if you can not even credit someone for their work? sad

Transformation by Omolara - INDEPENDENTLY RECORDED SONG NOT BB AD PLEASE!!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc36_RN6624?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

The emboldened just said it all and i did Thought as much . . . . what a deceit for cheap publicity and appeal by the BB crew who want to tell every citizen how learned they are  undecided undecided  . . .can we always do better than plagiarize other  people efforts as ours  angry angry . . . What a shameful and hilarious way to exhibit ignorance .
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by buzugee(m): 5:58am On Mar 27, 2011
inspiring gini ?? song sounds like someones wake keeping or funeral shocked
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by seunbballo(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2011
Imagine oh, I made a comment on GEJ's facebook page saying: You want us to support you but why have you refused to approve accent to paying the mere minimum wage of 18k naira to Nigerian workers but ur govt approved money to purchase 3 presidential jets costing $51m Dollars each. Can you believed they blocked my membership and removed my comments. GEJ and PDP will ruin Nigeria, pls vote for Buhari/Bakare
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 10cirenoh: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2011
jmaine:

The emboldened just said it all and i did Thought as much . . . . what a deceit for cheap publicity and appeal by the BB crew who want to tell every citizen how learned they are  undecided undecided  . . .can we always do better than plagiarize other  people efforts as ours  angry angry . . . What a shameful and hilarious way to exhibit ignorance .

And who said the song was made for the BB campaign? undecided
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jmaine: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2011
10cirenoh:

And who said the song was made for the BB campaign? undecided

10cirenoh aka honeric01 , your initial thread title was "What you see here is what the PDP controlled media does not want you to know" and your link/source below just proves that . The thread topic edit won't change your initial objective and stand.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=161229293933094&id=116280281775259.

A Revolution in the Making Buhari Bakare

What you see here is what the PDP controlled media does not want you to know. Please vote for Muhammadu Buhari and Tunde Bakare in the 2011 election. One Vote for two Honest men. - A contribution of Eronmonsele Elens-Eigbokhan

I actually shed tears watching this video clip, God i am ready to die for this country into making sure these 2 men win this election in a free and fair atmosphere.

<a href="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08Zc0DPD8?version=3" target="_blank">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08Zc0DPD8?version=3</a&gt

Quote by your very self honeric01
;

Now i hope those tears of plagiarism you once shed all all dry now  tongue .

Abeg say some thing else jare . . .
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jmaine: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2011
seunbballo:

Imagine oh, I made a comment on GEJ's facebook page saying: You want us to support you but why have you refused to approve accent to paying the mere minimum wage of 18k naira to Nigerian workers but your govt approved money to purchase 3 presidential jets costing $51m Dollars each. Can you believed they blocked my membership and removed my comments. GEJ and PDP will ruin Nigeria, pls vote for Buhari/Bakare

So they do read all those comments . . now that is interesting cos at least they get to hear and know that people are no longer being fooled. am going there right now to also lash him. Them dey craze for head angry
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Syenite(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2011
Forget this B/B nonesense!! That generation of leaders has nothing to offer to Nigerians.They are responsible for our present woes and economic mis-fortunes.Not even the GEJ/Sambo rubish.Leaders that don't even know their left from their right. A COMPLETE REVOLUTION just like what is happening in the middle-east is what we want. We need knowledgeble and 'truely well educated leaders'. That is my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos To Phase Out Motorcycles, Danfo –investigation / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) / Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.