Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24397 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nicklee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2011
Aisha2, honeric01, abes, egift, blink182, GenBuhari03, Lagosboy, proudly9ja and all other buhari supporters!!!

We can get this on TV certainly. I have never been more proud as a Nigerian. The song has inspired me over and over and I certainly think it should reach other Nigerians.

My friends and I are currently spearheading a Bulk SMS campaign for BB too. It's our own personal initiative and we are launching series of text messages to a large database of functional GSM numbers that we have.

I'm up for any initiative that will propel this cause. We can do this if we really want to. Maybe one of you can spear-head the initiative and see how far we can go.

BB 2011 all the way!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by danjohn: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
Fellows we need to be able to coordinate this thing with our email accounts. I have tried reaching, AIT, Channels, and Silverbird. Silverbird responded asking for more questions. I called then and left a message. Please provide me with your email accounts so that I can put you on copy.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
E be like sey na cry babies be all these Buhari/Bakare supporters

Better save una tears for when GEJ wins and is sworn in as President and C-I-C grin

Tears of Joy ko, Tears of Sorrow ni

Nonsense tongue
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by AljUche: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
semid4lyfe:

E be like sey na cry babies be all these Buhari/Bakare supporters

Better save una tears for when GEJ wins and is sworn in as President and C-O-C grin

Tears of Joy ko, Tears of Sorrow ni

Nonsense tongue

get out of here mumu

ode,

if u no like am go hug wet transformer mumu
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2011

get out of here mumu

ode,

if u no like am go hug wet transformer mumu

Hehehehe, wetin make you think se nor be wet transfromer I hug the first time? undecided

By the way, were you born premature and delivered thru' the anus?

Guy, nor let me descend on you o

Good song by the way. . .not going to improve Ayatollah Buhari's electoral chances sha tongue
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by wakiwakilu: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hi everyone ,new to Nairaland ,whatz up Nigerianssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by wakiwakilu: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
BB all the way;War against all form of indiscipline
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by CrudeOil2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
LMAO
Tears of joy indeed.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by slimghost(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
What Nonsense!
If u lot really believe in progressive change, then yall wouldn't be clamoring for a clueless man in the name of Buhari. If u lot really believe in the power of the masses, then lets all go out there and vote in someone with a progressive attitude, someone like Pat Utomi. Buhari has nothing to offer and its so clear. GOD 4BID HE LEADS US! TUFIAKWA!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by monkeyleg: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
Very nice, very true. no wonder they didn't want you and I to watch this. this should make everyone reflect.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Donbrig: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2011
If Buhari wins, every Nigerian will smile again. Buhari is indeed an honest man with a prudent heart, many of our corrupt leaders are so scared of his victory. Lets give him a chance to transform our great nation, he has done it before, and he will do it again. Have you ever asked why is it that Nigerians succeed everywhere except in their own country? Buhari will help every Nigerian answer this question and put an end to CORRUPTION.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by renewnaija(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
Beautiful song and should definitely be our national anthem. If all aspirants act out these words when they get there, would we be arguing that about who should be and who should not be ruling? They all know what needs to be done.

God bless this miracle called Nigeria. Now. And always.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by monkeyleg: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
I bet even Goodluck will be moved to Vote Buhari
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
seguno2:

definitely YES for the bold part. That is why democracy is about ETERNAL VIGILANCE of the citizens of the acts of ommission and commission by their elected REPRESENTATIVES at all levels. Buhari being a dictatorial autocrat who brooks no criticism cannot lead such a revolution.

[size=14pt]Africa does not need great men (bullies & lawless brutes). It needs great democratic institutions.
- Barack Obama
[/si

I totally agree with you on these.Can you imagine? Buhari a bloody Dictator being made to look like an angel here by so many who have claimed to have shed crocodile tears after listening to the song.Thank God for this all encompassing songs that most of the Dicator want to make us believe as if it was Produced,directed and released by the Dictator himself.Buhari is expired and that is one bitter fact his supporters must understand
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
Sammy107_d:

Nigeria needs strong men to build strong institutions - Gen. Buhari

Yes! because he still believe in his military mentality!And what happens if the strong man(Dictator like him who are already old passes on)? Great institution is what Nigeria need,because the Presidency,Legislure,Judiciary,INEC,EFCC,ICPC,CENTRAL BANK,CIVIL SERVICE etc are all institution that if strenghten will give nigeria the best, not one bloody Dictator who thinks his Dictatorial tendencies like Gaddafi,Mugabe,Indiami etc makes him a strong man!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2011
Donbrig:

If Buhari wins, every Nigerian will smile again. Buhari is indeed an honest man with a prudent heart, many of our corrupt leaders are so scared of his victory. Lets give him a chance to transform our great nation, he has done it before, and he will do it again. Have you ever asked why is it that Nigerians succeed everywhere except in their own country? Buhari will help every Nigerian answer this question and put an end to CORRUPTION.

NA TODAYgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
Well what a nice song. But I noticed that from the snap shots the BB team are only campaigning in the North. To me that means other zones should go f themselves up. Personal I think that no matter how hard Buhari tries, he still has this ethnic/religion sentiment in him and I believe that is the only reason most people would not want to vote him. Even if it appears that all other states governors have pledged their votes to GEJ that does not mean that on the election day, the state governors would carry wipes to the election venue and ensures that the people votes for GEJ. Or maybe the media is focusing on the coverage with enough crowd to intimidate his opponent by disclosing mainly pics of the northern rally.

I may be wrong in my statement but that is how I feel about it.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by mrofficial(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by kasiem(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
If wishes were horses we wld've seen a scenario whereby no man will have freedom of expression, an atmosphere of total intolerance, a milieu of a section being feudals and others vassals, foisted religion, and finally a situation of burying a sitting president. SORRY BUHARI 2011
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by nvo5(f): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
Buhari and goodluck is the change we need
both are the same. corrupt men.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by proudly9ja(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nicklee:

Aisha2, honeric01, abes, egift, blink182, GenBuhari03, Lagosboy, proudly9ja and all other buhari supporters!!!

We can get this on TV certainly. I have never been more proud as a Nigerian. The song has inspired me over and over and I certainly think it should reach other Nigerians.

My friends and I are currently spearheading a Bulk SMS campaign for BB too. It's our own personal initiative and we are launching series of text messages to a large database of functional GSM numbers that we have.

I'm up for any initiative that will propel this cause. We can do this if we really want to. Maybe one of you can spear-head the initiative and see how far we can go.

BB 2011 all the way!!!

Good  work  d bulk sms thing. As for getting this on tv and radio, do u av any leads? I don't mind contributing.  Let me know.
aisha2:

I have listened to it over and over again. Am at the venue for the youth debate playing it for some pple, almost every one is in tears. This song is heaven we need to get it on TV

How do we get this on tv?

danjohn:

Fellows we need to be able to coordinate this thing with our email accounts.  I have tried reaching, AIT, Channels, and Silverbird.  Silverbird responded asking for more questions.  I called then and left a message.  Please provide me with your email accounts so that I can put you on copy.

Hit me up on kinre2002@yahoo.com
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by ayinba1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
I have &&k only. Pls get in touch with moi, Jarus, I want to make my own tiny contribution.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by onyengbu: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
You guys should save your tears till after the courts have confirmed GEJ's victory long after the elections. . . . .

Cry babies! grin grin grin
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Iysayah(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
[b]though i have my reservation about Buhari, i dont know why. it is only striking that after several election frauds, he still has not given up hope of getting to the top of Nigeria one day. for me, THATS A MAN! he definitely has something motivating him. but what it is we dont know. only, so far, he has impressed me with his determination and innovative ideas ( or ideas of his campaign organization). however, i really wished we had some one who  is entirely not from the ERA OF OBASANJO, IBB, BUHARI AND GANG- those will rule till they die? and dont get me wrong, GEJ IS NOWHERE NEAR MY MIND,  HE IS, IN MY OPINION, A CHARACTER YOU ONLY FIND IN WOLE SOYINKA'S INGENIOUS DESCRIPTION OF A JESTER.  is it not a waste of 5 GENERATIONS TO SEE THESE PEOPLE STILL WANT TO RULE NIGERIA? i read enough comments here to make me believe young people can lead Nigeria, and young is not neccessarily in 20s and 30s but 40s and late 40s too, even early 50s, irrespective of tribe, ethnic origin, religion, whatsoever! to be honest, i hardly can count any candidate that holds that appeal to me[/b]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by onyengbu: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
Iysayah:

[b]though i have my reservation about Buhari, i dont know why. it is only striking that after several election frauds, he still has not given up hope of getting to the top of Nigeria one day. for me, THATS A MAN! he definitely has something motivating him. but what it is we dont know. only, so far, he has impressed me with his determination and innovative ideas ( or ideas of his campaign organization). however, i really wished we had some one who is entirely not from the ERA OF OBASANJO, IBB, BUHARI AND GANG- those will rule till they die? and dont get me wrong, GEJ IS NOWHERE NEAR MY MIND, HE IS, IN MY OPINION, A CHARACTER YOU ONLY FIND IN WOLE SOYINKA'S INGENIOUS DESCRIPTION OF A JESTER. is it not a waste of 5 GENERATIONS TO SEE THESE PEOPLE STILL WANT TO RULE NIGERIA? i read enough comments here to make me believe young people can lead Nigeria, and young is not neccessarily in 20s and 30s but 40s and late 40s too, even early 50s, irrespective of tribe, ethnic origin, religion, whatsoever! to be honest, i hardly can count any candidate that holds that appeal to me[/b]

[size=18pt]Hey Mister;

Be sincere to yourself, if you have looked like you claim, there is someone in this election called Pat Utomi.

He is not from that era, why not vote him![/size]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by egift(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
Lets break down the task.
- Bulk SMS (less than N1.50/sms)
- Radio (By states or region)
- TV (same as radio)
- Web (Google Ads, FB ads and using "Suggest to Friends" on Buhari4Change to invite all our friends to the page)
- Sticker (this is urgent - a very good design)
- Poster (to be pasted in our localities)

Suggest other options. How to we get these done?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by renewnaija(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

[size=18pt]Hey Mister;

Be sincere to yourself, if you have looked like you claim, there is someone in this election called Pat Utomi.

He is not from that era, why not vote him![/size]

Like I said in an another post, we do not need a genius as president but someone with balls who can rule without fear or favour & put round pegs in round holes i.e. intelligent minds to work in the right places. Pat Utomi is brilliant, but this is Nigeria not Lagos Business School. Its a whole different animal out there.

Buhari (as I much as I hate to say it) might just be that man.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
wetin dey the song?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by gernded(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
BB is only hot and well known inside Nairaland, LOL but they are not onground to even win election, maybe 2080
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^
or 2100. Nairaland guys are so messed up with BB on Nairaland and the pictures they see in the North. This election is not won on NL, so why do they bother? Because most of them are abroad and wont vote, so they vote on NL and conclude he has won. won ko, win ni.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Bensen: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
why are you guys shedding tear over the sound? this sound will only move the educated, i wonder what the pepper sellers, hair dressers, mai suya (everyday people) will think about it,
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
Dont mind them.

they think say na everyone be elite. I wonder how people think, honestly. how many of the down trodden has access to the internet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Vice-President, Osinbajo Today / Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Customs Reduces Exchange Rate For Import Duties Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.