Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,133 members, 7,973,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24512 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Princek12(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
To the Buhari supporters: Is Buhari Educated? Does he have any advanced degree? Or is he a bloody illiterate like his predecessors? And is he running only on a platform of honesty? Because I am sure that reasonable minds will agree with me that a leader who can boast of only being honest cannot advance Nigeria into its next chapter. I am more concerned whether he possesses the critical reasoning faculties to effectively solve Nigeria's complex problems.

Please answer me, because I searched the web for his bio, and I have found not a scintilla of evidence suggesting he is educated. But I need more clarification, as info on the web is sometimes inaccurate or incomplete.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by SSaemoenl(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
As a Nigerian living abroad, I know the challenges we face from living outside of territory map, Please, please A VOTE for PDP other than CPC is a vote for millions of Nigerian to keep coming to abroad in search of rubbish life. I want to come back home. Corruption is the major problem of our underdevelopment. We have ALL it takes to forge this country ahead if given BUHARI and BAKARE a chance to control the affairs of this country. Keeping sentiments wouldn't make us reach our promise land (As an Igbo to vote for Jonathan). A complete CHANGE we want. and Buhari is he best option to led us.

Inform and educate folks the need for them to look beyond PDP and their FAKE promises as the future of our country is at sake and the unborn kids.
Make it real for the two BB.
Saemoenl
Milan
Italy
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by SSaemoenl(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
Princek12:

To the Buhari supporters: Is Buhari Educated? Does he have any advanced degree? Or is he a bloody illiterate like his predecessors? And is he running on a platform of honesty? Because I am sure that reasonable minds will agree with me that honesty alone cannot advance Nigeria into its next chapter. I am more concerned whether he possesses the critical reasoning faculties to effectively solve Nigeria's complex problems.

Please answer me, because I searched the web for his bio, and I have found not a scintilla of evidence suggesting he is educated. But I need more clarification, as info on the web is sometimes inaccurate or incomplete.
What do you think is the problem of Nigeria Please?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
SSaemoenl:

As a Nigerian living abroad, I know the challenges we face from living outside of territory map, Please, please A VOTE for PDP other than CPC is a vote for millions of Nigerian to keep coming to abroad in search of rubbish life. I want to come back home. Corruption is the major problem of our underdevelopment. We have ALL it takes to forge this country ahead if given BUHARI and BAKARE a chance to control the affairs of this country. Keeping sentiments wouldn't make us reach our promise land (As an Igbo to vote for Jonathan). A complete CHANGE we want. and Buhari is he best option to led us.

Inform and educate folks the need for them to look beyond PDP and their FAKE promises as the future of our country is at sake and the unborn kids.
Make it real for the two BB.
Saemoenl
Milan
Italy

So, its because of PDP that you havent come home?

Stay there na. Many of us goes home to run our business even with the same PDP in government. Please say something more reasonable. I know many people who have gone to Naija to get employment even in the past two years. Come on. speak objectively.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Princek12(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
SSaemoenl:

What do you think is the problem of Nigeria Please?

Also why have you dodged my question? You have answered a question with a question and refused to answer my question. Well let me answer your question, and I hope you will return the favor by answering mine. Speaking broadly, Nigeria's problems stem from too many illiterates in power who therefore lack the knowhow to create a system that will be sustainable. Corruption is not our major problem.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by SSaemoenl(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

^^^

Stay there na. Many of us goes home to run our business even with the same PDP in government. Please say something more reasonable. I know many people who have gone to Naija to get employment even in the past two years. Come on. speak objectively.

I was in my friend house yesterday fixing satellite for him, He told me his cousin (A Banker) was shot on Monday. That is not the Nigerian we dares to have. I believe that no system is perfect. But we have to live beyond that kind of life.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by renewnaija(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
Princek12:

Also why have you dodged my question? You have answered a question with a question and refused to answer my question. Well let me answer your question, and I hope you will return the favor by answering mine. Speaking broadly, Nigeria's problems stem from too many illiterates in power who therefore lack the knowhow to create a system that will be sustainable. Corruption is not our major problem.

That as well as so many of their followers like the sycophants who come here to support them and justify their evils.
Even the PhD president is a failure so do you blame him or the educational system we have in place?  undecided
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
SSaemoenl:

I was in my friend house yesterday fixing satellite for him, He told me his cousin (A Banker) was shot on Monday. That is not the Nigerian we dares to have. I believe that no system is perfect. But we have to live beyond that kind of life.

How many people gets killed on the streets of London daily?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by SSaemoenl(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
Princek12:

We should have had LIGHT, BETTER ROADS, INFRASTRUCTURAL dvelopmentetc But all those monies went inside personal accounts. Folks reason POSITIVELY. whites are not better off us. just that they realize that keeping their environment better is the major tasks. Vote for a change. You can vote for any other party except PDP please.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Princek12(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2011
renewnaija:

That as well as so many of their followers like the sycophants who come here to support them and justify their evils.
Even the PhD president is a failure so do you blame him or the educational system we have in place?  undecided

Why have you resorted to red herring arguments (changing the subject) and name calling? Why are you being so defensive? Why are you calling people with differing views "sycophants" who are supporting and justifying their "evils?" Why can't you answer a simple question? For your info, I am not affiliated with any party, and I am just learning about the candidates.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by renewnaija(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
Princek12:

Why have you resorted to red herring arguments (changing the subject) and name calling? Why are you being so defensive? Why are you calling people with differing views "sycophants" who are supporting and justifying their "evils?" Why can't you answer a simple question? For your info, I am not affiliated with any party, and I am just learning about the candidates.
Mr Princek12 look closely @ my name. Did you ask me a question which I didnt answer? I only made a comment based on someone else's post not even yours.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by SSaemoenl(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
Folks, Lets COMPROMISE but not with PDP, My kids future is what am fighting for. Lets unite in PUSHING PDP out of office. they are our modern day colonial master.

Change we want.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Princek12(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
SSaemoenl:

We should have had LIGHT, BETTER ROADS, INFRASTRUCTURAL dvelopmentetc But all those monies went inside personal accounts. Folks reason POSITIVELY. whites are not better off us. just that they realize that keeping their environment better is the major tasks. Vote for a change. You can vote for any other party except PDP please.

My point is that just about the government of every country is corrupt, be it U.K. or U.S.A. And in all those countries they have roads, light, power, etc. Human beings have a tendency to be corrupt. We do not have all those infrastructure because we do not have a system in place that can address the corrupt ways and create checks and balances so as to stem that corruption.

We do not have roads, lights, power mainly because of the cycle of illiterates we've had in power. I am not saying corruption is not an issue, but it is not our major cause of not having at least power, good roads, water, and basic infrastructure. Even countries such as Venezuela, Libya, Saudi Arabia, etc, which have governments that are arguably more corrupt than the Nigerian government, have electricity, power, and basic infrastructure.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Princek12(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
renewnaija:

Mr Princek12 look closely @ my name. Did you ask me a question which I didnt answer? I only made a comment based on someone else's post not even yours.

My bad.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by asamuel: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nigerian youths, here is change at last. I am for anything outside PDP. Let's support the opposition because PDP has ruined this nation enough. If you see anyone supporting PDP and jonathan, he will fall under any of the following:

1) He is benefitting from the corruption in the land
2) He is tribalistic and believes that the North has ruled enough instead of looking at the issues at hand
3) He can't just reason enough - brainwashed by PDP supporters
4) He is braindamaged - cannot look at the antecedents of PDP in the land
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^

Thats why CPC throws bomb at the opposition and burn houses and kill. Come on.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
nvo5:

Buhari and  goodluck is the change we need
both are the same. corrupt men.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,This is very funny,completely out of what everybody killing themselves for.all the same,I love this independent opinion
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by seal777(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2011
If the critics of the BB ticket knows how much of good their blind criticism has helped convert supporters to d CPC camp, they wouldnt bother talking about BUHARI - BAKARE any more :they will rather help jonathan by keeping quiet. I am one of those converts. BB all the way.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
We know some of you have your daily bread to protect but you should not be doing that at the detriment of million souls.

Ozin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,This is very funny,completely out of what everybody killing themselves for.all the same,I love this independent opinion
Enugu_Ukwu:

^^^

Thats why CPC throws bomb at the opposition and burn houses and kill. Come on.

BB is not only making waves on FaceBook, they are winning on NL, winning on Nigeria VillageSquare, and winning on all respected polls. The Change has come to stay and the looting and overly-sentimental few aint got no chance

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
seal777:

If the critics of the BB ticket knows how much of good their blind criticism has helped convert supporters to d CPC camp, they wouldnt bother talking about BUHARI - BAKARE any more :they will rather help jonathan by keeping quiet. I am one of those converts. BB all the way.

LOL - it is the same as the opposite as well.

The PDP you accuse are busy with serious campaign, you are here weeping at a song on the internet.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
Iysayah:

[b]though i have my reservation about Buhari, i dont know why. it is only striking that after several election frauds, he still has not given up hope of getting to the top of Nigeria one day. for me, THATS A MAN! he definitely has something motivating him. but what it is we dont know. only, so far, he has impressed me with his determination and innovative ideas ( or ideas of his campaign organization). however, i really wished we had some one who  is entirely not from the ERA OF OBASANJO, IBB, BUHARI AND GANG- those will rule till they die? and dont get me wrong, GEJ IS NOWHERE NEAR MY MIND,  HE IS, IN MY OPINION, A CHARACTER YOU ONLY FIND IN WOLE SOYINKA'S INGENIOUS DESCRIPTION OF A JESTER.  is it not a waste of 5 GENERATIONS TO SEE THESE PEOPLE STILL WANT TO RULE NIGERIA? i read enough comments here to make me believe young people can lead Nigeria, and young is not neccessarily in 20s and 30s but 40s and late 40s too, even early 50s, irrespective of tribe, ethnic origin, religion, whatsoever! to be honest, i hardly can count any candidate that holds that appeal to me[/b]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by EnuguUkwu: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
Do you know why the BB thing is "winning" the opinion polls? because the places you mentioned are filled with people who live abroad and have access to the internet 24/7 and they will not vote - they will not vote at all, hence they vote on the opinion polls. Dont you get it?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Jenpoet(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
everything good will come with the April elections! Amen.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

wetin dey the song?

The song dey make people cry!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I beg make you find handcerchief make dem use dry dem crocodile tears!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by mrofficial(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Do you know why the BB thing is "winning" the opinion polls? because the places you mentioned are filled with people who live abroad and have access to the internet 24/7 and they will not vote - they will not vote at all, hence they vote on the opinion polls. Dont you get it?

Ok.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
gernded:

BB is only hot and well known inside Nairaland, LOL but they are not onground to even win election, maybe 2080

3080 you mean? or better still another world!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Dolemite(f): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
What is Buhari's plan for power supply in Nigeria, no politician seems to be saying anything reasonable.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by mrofficial(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ozin:

The song dey make people cry!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I beg make you find handcerchief make dem use dry dem crocodile tears!

Are you a relative to Dame?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2011
Bensen:

why are you guys shedding tear over the sound? this sound will only move the educated,  i wonder what the pepper sellers, hair dressers, mai suya (everyday people) will think about it,

Forget that thing wey dem dey yarn here,that tears na wetin oyibo dem dey call crocodile tears.Dem go soon thank God say the Dictator Buhari never won the election by the time goodies start to happen!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by unlimited2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
BB for 2011
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

I beg make you let this mad man stay abroad make those of us abroad take over the opportunities there in Naija!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by onyengbu: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ozin:

Forget that thing wey dem dey yarn here,that tears na wetin oyibo dem dey call crocodile tears.Dem go soon thank God say the Dictator Buhari never won the election by the time goodies start to happen!!!

Problem is, they wont be grateful enough to even acknowledge it has come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Naira Rain As PDP Raises Billions For Jonathan. / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi / President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.