Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24514 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2011
jmaine:

10cirenoh aka honeric01 , your initial thread title was "What you see here is what the PDP controlled media does not want you to know" and your link/source below just proves that . The thread topic edit won't change your initial objective and stand.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=161229293933094&id=116280281775259.

Now i hope those tears of plagiarism you once shed all all dry now  tongue .

Abeg say some thing else jare . . .

Is this your first time of seeing songs from Individuals adopted for political motivation? Has Lara complained to you that all due process has not been taken to use her work

So GEJ/PDP originally produced the scape-goat b/4 Dbanj turned it into their campaign Anthem.

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

SO your name is Ibrahim Lawal.

We will get in touch with you very soon. We have some lessons to teach you.

Haha the party of looters and killers living up to their original character. I have saved this conversation as a prove to circulate to media house if anything happen to the Lawal guy.

Start packing your load as we the people that have the interest of our nation at heart are ready to fight your evil bunch to submission this time. We are coming out to vote en mass for Buhari, protect our votes, take pictures, record videos, update the world real-time, and make our calculations from the polling booths.

All killers, looters and bombers shall know no peace from April 2011

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jmaine: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

SO your name is Ibrahim Lawal.

We will get in touch with you very soon. We have some lessons to teach you.

Shuuu ! That name resemble your own  undecided . . lai lai, that na 1,000,000 mile away from my name. abeg no Buhari my identity oh !  tongue cos na real big mistaken identity be that .

Solomon227:

Is this your first time of seeing songs from Individuals adopted for political motivation? Has Lara complained to you that all due process has not been taken to use her work

So GEJ/PDP originally produced the scape-goat b/4 Dbanj turned it into their campaign Anthem.

Will you please use good reasoning for once. you are just buttressing the point that superimposing pictures on someone else song maybe without even her consent claiming it to be the ad the mighty and evil PDP machinery blocked from being aired was correct and not aimlessly misleading. Oh ! she must complain before we know how deceitful the originator was in trying to vilify the NTA for rejecting their campaign jingle due to parts they considered gray areas  undecided. we can always do better than try to defend silly acts .

guy make you relax.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jmaine: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

So you  are the ediot that made that minimum wage comment

beaf and I will visit you soon. We know you!

Make i go brainwash some almajiris to my aid  cool . . . . .  or wait oh! i fit go consult those bomb throwing Haram Junks named Boko. no, those people fit bomb me and themselves in the process of carrying out an attack  shocked. .  The Naija delta boys can handle Beaf cos na im men be that   tongue , but as for you Fstranger3 abeg where Gani Adams   wink. . .
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2011
Syenite:

Forget this B/B nonesense!! That generation of leaders has nothing to offer to Nigerians.They are responsible for our present woes and economic mis-fortunes.Not even the GEJ/Sambo rubish.Leaders that don't even know their left from their right. A COMPLETE REVOLUTION just like what is happening in the middle-east is what we want. We need knowledgeble and 'truely well educated leaders'. That is my opinion.

Your opinions sound perfect and they should have been the case in an ideal and progressive nation but sadly Nigeria is currently not ideal nor progressive. May be you do not know the BB we are talking about I will summarise his achievements and xters that endear him to many right-thinking Nigerians. I will also compare him to other options we have on the table right now.

Benin-Ore road which successive PDP governments, in 12+ years, have not been able to renovate in spite of appropriating Billions of Naira every fiscal year is about 300 to 500 km long. BB as the Head of PTF successfully renovated and constructed about 50,000 km of road nationwide.

BB has served as a Governor, Minister of Petroleum resources, PTF Chairman and as the Head of States. All these positions as you can see are "juicy" but the General has always chosen the path of honour having only one house in his home town without even a single stall in Abuja. On the contrary GEJ has been in position of Authority since 1999, controlling Billions of Naira, but we have been finding it almost impossible to identify even 1 project that GEJ has started, completed and commissioned.

If you make a visit to any Federal Government hospital in your area; I mean anywhere you are living in Nigeria take a look at the hospital beds, mattresses, pillows, equipment, and buildings u will notice immediately that almost every single item has a PTF logo. This is what BB did with money put under his control between 1997-1999. The PDP government has been in power since 1999 then how come they have not been able to replace all these items with new ones or even providing additional items? They do not have any plan to serve the people but  the few greedy ones

If you desire a Nation that you can be proud of anywhere in the World, If you want a secured Nation where looters, killers and bombers will not be celebrated as heroes, If you want a good foundation for your future and that of your children.,.,.,

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of your children
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Solomon227(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2011
jmaine:

Shuuu ! That name resemble your own  Undecided . . lai lai, that na 1,000,000 mile away from my name. abeg no Buhari my identity oh !  tongue cos na real big mistaken identity be that .

Will you please use good reasoning for once. you are just buttressing the point that superimposing pictures on someone else song maybe without even her consent claiming it to be the ad the mighty and evil PDP machinery blocked from being aired was correct and not aimlessly misleading. Oh ! she must complain before we know how deceitful the originator was in trying to vilify the NTA for rejecting their campaign jingle due to parts they considered gray areas  undecided. we can always do better than try to defend silly acts .

guy make you relax.

You have not answered  my questions. Are you Omolara? Has Omolara complained to you her song is being used illegally? I understand these are hard times for GEJ backers.

No achievement to tag on your master, BB wave is sweeping the whole North and gathering 'alarming' momentum in the South, the NL opinions are like 80-20 against your master, GEJ FB has now turned into into a dust-bin, all genuine opinion polls are against him, the hitherto fanatic GEJ supporters are getting tired of his dubious inclinations and dumping him on hourly basis. I really do not like your job; I was once in your shoes.

My advice listen to your head and quit.,.,.,

[size=24pt]Vote BB 2011[/size] for the future of your children
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by NaijaNaWaa: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2011
Sorry oo, but I don't see anything tear-inducing/emotional/special about this video/ad. Is it the (huge?) crowd or what?

Pls Note that I'm not necessarily pro or anti any party/candidate. I'm only commenting on the ad.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jmaine: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2011
Solomon227:

You have not answered  my questions. Are you Omolara? Has Omolara complained to you her song is being used illegally? I understand these are hard times for GEJ backers.

No achievement to tag on your master, BB wave is sweeping the whole North and gathering 'alarming' momentum in the South, the NL opinions are like 80-20 against your master, GEJ FB has now turned into into a dust-bin, all genuine opinion polls are against him, the hitherto fanatic GEJ supporters are getting tired of his dubious inclinations and dumping him on hourly basis. I really do not like your job; I was once in your shoes.

My advice listen to your head and quit.,.,.,

[size=24pt]Vote BB 2011[/size] for the future of your children

Stop sounding pathetic with your clumpsy defense for a glaring and shameful media deceit, was the emboldened part meant to appease us to ignore that shameful tactics you would gladly label others as being being clueless, embarrassing and desperate, guess you share the same blame as well.

You get shamed and embarrassed by your seemingly blind support and you suddenly hide under the stale Pro GEJ accusation cover. your choice of Buhari shouldn't be any one headache but your trying to deceive us to adopt your stance e.g this mess we are currently discussing on this thread is really shameful for the purported agents of change  angry .

And point of note , nairaland is not Nigeria in reality . the registered youths in the just concluded voters register are estimated to be 45 million. kindly take a look at following issues below :-

(1) How many registered members does nairaland have.

(2) How many multiple id's do members on nairaland posses ,even Mods sef dey use multiple id's.

(3) what is the number of the total poll voters on this land (Nairaland), does it clock  1000 and how how does this even equate to the total number of about 45 million youths waiting to exercise their votes.

(4) most votes polled could be attributed to Diasporas, how would they influence the April polls.

Answer those questions solemnly then you can speak up with a good fill of reason and not throwing empty tantrums that would not change the course of event[b]. hate it but it is a fact that the PDP will still win cos the opposition are too divided (personal gains) to present a formidable challenge and platform to challenge the party currently in power.[/b]

i no too get time for your argument . just tend to the assignment above. that should keep you busy for a while cheesy
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by sweeti14(f): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2011
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!! angry angry. . . . . Abegi jor make we hear word! na so all of dem dey talk. Wen dem reach dere finish now nah dier pockets dem go face. Make dem go siddon for one corner jor. . . . . new vision koo new vision nii angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry . . . . . . . . btw i don't see or should i say get what exactly is causing the tears of joy oh. . . .maybe someone can explain to me embarassed undecided tongue
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by yommys01(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2011
Knowing that Buhari may not win ( rigged out ) makes me bleed in my heart. This is annoying but one thing is certain, I will vote for him and sure the majority of my family vote for him. I like GEJ but he is in the wrong party.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by software(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2011
This country could be better only if our leaders will do what is right, This is just one of their tactics for us to vote for them, This isnt a true indication that they will serve us right and do whats supposed to be done. Please dont be deceived. All we ask for is God's Own Choice that will take us there, I dont even know who i will vote for still thinking really hard!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by efisher(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2011
@ Software and other people yet to decide, I will advise that you cast your vote where hope is. Remember that hope is not in our past but in the future. We should walk forward and not backwards. Answer the question of who to vote for based on the capacity, vision and tolerance displayed by the candidates. Emotions are temporary feelings. When they wear off, it is vision that will keep you going. Vote wisely.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Defender1: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2011
What you see here is what the PDP controlled media does not want you to know. Please vote for Muhammadu Buhari and Tunde Bakare in the 2011 election. One Vote for two Honest men - A contribution of Eronmonsele Elens-Eigbokhan

Buhari/Bakare need 45 Million votes to win. Please ask their website designer to remove that line. Buhari cannot win with ONE VOTE. The bible says "There is power of life and death in the tongue" Proverbs 18:21. Do not Prophesy negative upon yourself. Why do you say ONE VOTE for two honest men. the bible says ASk and you shall receive. You are saking for ONE VOTE for Buhari Bakare instead of 45 Million votes.

Tell them Buhari website designers, campaign directors and supporters. ASK FOR WHAT YOU REALLY WANT. Do you want ONE VOTE for TWO HONEST MEN or do you want 45 Million VOTES for Buhari/Bakare. James 4:3 You make your request but you do not get it, because your request has been wrongly made,,
ASK for 45 Million votes for Buhari/Bakare.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by partyprofs(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2011
hey guys since they dnt want this ad to be aired on the pdp controlled tv stations we could have a walk on d street of lagos and have the song played as we move round strategic places in lagos or wat do u guys think?am ready to WALK d WALK
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by software(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2011
efisher:

@ Software and other people yet to decide, I will advise that you cast your vote where hope is. Remember that hope is not in our past but in the future. We should walk forward and not backwards. Answer the question of who to vote for based on the capacity, vision and tolerance displayed by the candidates. Emotions are temporary feelings. When they wear off, it is vision that will keep you going. Vote wisely.

nicely said. But if i may ask, who will you vote for? what do you advice me to vote for?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2011
Yeah! The followers of this Dictator Buhari should cry because if you carefully follow their Pay-master the Dictator campaign and rally,you will realized it is like a religious movement in the north.His rally and campaign in the north is not a measure of his popularity as there was nothing unique Buhari is selling except that he had been made to represent the symbol of islamic fundamentalism.
What you are seeing in Buhari's Campaign in the north is not a political movement,but a kind of Islamic religious revival.

Those supporting him in the south are doing so not because of any convinction,but because he chose a yoruba man as his running mate,while others who are neither here nor there are also doing it because Bakare is their pastor.

But the fact remain that,GEJ will sweep this pole in the SS,SE and NC.He will go neck to neck with the ACN presidential candidates in the SW.Then the battle ground would most likely be the NE because Buahri the Dictator will win the NW with about 60% and thus still leaving GEJ to make a sweep of his mandatory 25%.

So it worth the while for his supporters to learn how to cry because the truth will still dawn on them!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2011
shakomende:

Are you all high on crack? You actually think this was the Buhari ad that NTA rejected This was just an independent video from a Buhari fan who added pictures and hijacked Omolara's independently written song, Transformation to make the You Tube clip.

Here is Omolara's song, "Transformation." I'm sure the person didn't even take permission from her. What if Omolara doesn't support BB? Now you are all making her beautiful non partisan song the BB campaign anthem How will we fix Nigeria if you can not even credit someone for their work? sad

Transformation by Omolara - INDEPENDENTLY RECORDED SONG NOT BB AD PLEASE!!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc36_RN6624?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

OMG!!! Are these Dicatator fan kidding me? So these sets of people can go to any lenght to want to deceive Nigerians?Oh father in heaven,send down thy fire to devour those who want to mislead our voters by using lies as a campaign strategy in this election anywhere they are in the world!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by MeGaStReEt: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2011
GEJ will win the election and if the North or any Buhari supporter decides to start revolution, fine.

make we kukuma divide the country make everybody rest.

I will Vote against OPPRESSION
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by efisher(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2011
software:

nicely said. But if i may ask, who will you vote for? what do you advice me to vote for?

Unfortunately, that is one question that you will have to answer yourself. I will only advise that you dig deeper into every candidate. Watch the NN24 debate again and hopefully the BON debate if / when it is held. Search through the manifestos and dig into history. Look at the party structures and the achievement of members who make up the party. Make an effort to leave emotions and ethnicity out of it. My guess is if you look deep enough, you will be left with one or two choices (who BTW will also have their flaws). The person may not even be in the best position to win this time. A vote for the right candidate may either put him in the office or encourage him not to give up, knowing that people out there appreciate him.

For me, I will vote for the candidate who has displayed the greatest passion for Nigeria and has a grasp of the issues facing the nation. The candidate who has proven that he respects Nigerians no matter the tribe and religion. The one who believes that there are still good Nigerians out there. The one who has joined himself to a party of proven performers. The one who is not afraid to make a mistake but knows that we can be great by team effort. The one who doesnt believe he is a superhero. The one who has made an effort to study about how to move the country forward. The one who has stepped on toes but still knows how to draw people close. The one who has a political future to protect. This is my own judgement and I know of one person who fits this description. Whether or not he wins, my vote will send a message to him wherever he is.

*At the end of the day what matters is that we move forward as a nation in peace better prepared to take Nigeria to greater heights*
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by rasputinn(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
I'm sure you meant retrogression as that's the only thing tyrant Buhari represents,so we will make sure we defeat him at the polls
GEJ all the way
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by software(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
@efisher

can Ribadu do it?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
If buhari enters, d untarred road to that ur street will still be the same. Let Gej enter and lets chop d money, beter naija ko, useless naija ni.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Finland(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
valacious:

If buhari enters, d untarred road to that your street will still be the same. Let Gej enter and lets chop d money, beter naija ko, useless naija ni.
With people like you, no hope for future generation. You should stripped and hanged by the balls. grin
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by efisher(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
software:

@efisher

can Ribadu do it?

Only God knows the answer to this question. I can only base my judgement on the things laid out clearly before me but that is how far I can go. The man has never been president so we do not know. I admire his passion and optimism. I also like the fact that he is rolling with people like Fashola who I am even more confident in. Someone will ask: What about Tinubu? My answer; I do not know the answer to that question either!

*Laughs like Obasanjo after dodging the question*Just joking
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by jerryben12: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
Nigerians!!! What happened to the Urban Mass Transit Programme under Buhari's oversight? I am not a politician and I am very neutral to this. I do not know GEJ too well either. Did Buhari do a good job with the Urban Mass Transit Programme when he flooded the highways in Nigeria with Civilian buses Where are all these buses?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Finland(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
jerryben12:

Nigerians!!! What happened to the Urban Mass Transit Programme under Buhari's oversight? I am not a politician and I am very neutral to this. I do not know GEJ too well either. Did Buhari do a good job with the Urban Mass Transit Programme when he flooded the highways in Nigeria with Civilian buses Where are all these buses?
Don't you think that question should be directed to IBB? He took over from Buhari and sucked Nigeria dry Including those buses you are talking about
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
Finland:

With people like you, no hope for future generation. You should stripped and hanged by the balls. grin
buhaden junior, why must u mete out such inhumane treatment to someone that just freely expressed his opinion? This comment simply reveals watz going on in dat ur head. I forgive u. Vote Goodluck jonathan!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by kennykane1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
Guys, here's the link to the online poll on the presidential candidates.

http://www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com/

Obviously our man is on top!! Go BB
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by prommy(f): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
Nice song.The crowd does not count.GEJ/SAMBO for real. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.