Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) (10373 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Natural Girl: 92% (162 votes)
Girl With Makeup: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 28, 2011
natural is better.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by pappykay1(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2011
To me i think i prefer girl without make up cus i good to look @ ur self naturally wether u ar prety a lady b4 u make up.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Intrepid1(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2011
Nice boobs, thick hips and bum! Killer! grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nkemika(f): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2011
una don start, nothing is wrong wit make up, let it be done appropriately and to suit the occassion, smiley and for those who like natural ones, make sure you dont admire the ones wit make up ohhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Tinax(f): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2011
i think most guys prefer natural looking grils for keeps. For eg, i do get lots of compliment  from guys whn ever i hv no makeups on and my hair natural. myself apprecait natural looks more.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nkemika(f): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2011
smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by johnjoel(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2011
love natural dude
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Tosinville(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
I like make up
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sweetcheek(f): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
Make up is nice but should be used in moderation so as to enhance your beauty.
Dont let guys deceive themselves. I know a guy that doesnt like his wife putting on make up but he goes about dating other girls who tongue tongue are the make up type of girls, who is deceiving who. tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by nigflue: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
A girl with a natural beauty even at old age will still look the same but when u are use to wearing lots of make up the day she appears with out make up people would think she is sick,too much make up makes u luk old before u even get to dat age
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nkemika(f): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by lekyar(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
I have a thing for natural full length hair. I just keep staring. Natural all the way.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Phate07(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2011

A little make-up, applied well, can make a lot of difference.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Arcani: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
Make up them they say 'enhances ones beauty' to an extent I agree, she could wear a moderate one, I hate masquerades! I mean excessively colourfu faces. fairies
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
I saw a lady today at my car park with substances looking like 'dawa' pap smeared all over her face, seated in her car. I went to her and asked her to check her face, as there are nasty paste all over her face. She informed me that is is her make up, being messed up by her sweat. I ended up being embarrassed[b][/b] myself. Natural is it, and for these ladies hiding all sorts of self inflicted blemishes on their bodies, please allow the healing processes to start. Start being artificial
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
sorry, I mean stop being artificial please
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by hackney(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
Natural is better because it portrays a perception of "fresh".
Dont mind a girl with only very dark eyeliner and shimmering lip gloss; mwuaahh ! !
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Zanxx(f): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
I always go with my natural looks. If i should be given make up set now, i would not know how to apply it
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by eros(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
A natural girl does it for me anyday.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by londoner: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
Natural is better, but some people are actually pretty whether they wear makeup or not.

I never really got into the whole make up thing, so I dont really know how to apply it and I feel very comfortable without it. People have told me I dont need it, but I think everyone can get a lift on a night out with a little makeup even if it is just lip gloss and a little eye liner.

The issue is knowing how to apply makeup to compliment what you have naturally. Too many women are trying to create something they dont have on their faces etc with makeup. I just think there is something really unnattractive in artificial.

I have to say many Nigerian women/girls have the "overdo syndrome". If they wear foundation it must be overdone, lipstick,  overdone,  eyelashes/eyebrows overdone,  jewelry overdone,  WEAVE overdone.

It does not compliment them at all, less is more ladies.

Somali girls wear alot of makeup too, but they actually know how to make it look banging!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Iyineda(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
If we had to choose between 2 extremes, then natural all the way. But sometimes, make-up does come in handy. grin

A little make-up, applied well, can make a lot of difference.

That's what she said!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by eghost247(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Makeup Actually Make Some Women Look Beautiful and Some Look Beautiful either way and some look More Beautiful Naturally
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by mummy3(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
Make up is worst on those old ladies with wrinkled bleached skin. And they always make it so thunderous on their faces. I believe a mild make up is preferable, it brings someone beauty out.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by parki: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
All join, even if them like make dem put foam for breast, if it is looking nice omo i am there.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by ideylaff: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
I like it on in moderation, that's all. lipstick and a bit of eye pencil, not what we have these dayz, den go be like cross between ojuju and Mill Mascaras the wrestler,

Im lucky my wife is naturally fine sha, so when we wake up in the morin everyday, I thank God for her and she thanks GOD 4 me as well embarassed

Cos men, I'm not bedh, wink 19 years at the game now,
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by vkings: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
Even from the name alone, you would know it's something that's meant to make up for what you perceive to be deficient on your body.

I'll only prefer a make up on a lady if she's got something like inflicted scars she's covering up for.

I think beautiful ladies without make up gain more attention than their artificial counterparts.

Remember if you're attracted to a lady because of her make-up, then she'll have to be wearing it 24/7 to remain attractive to you otherwise you'll have to sleep in different rooms the day she's not on one.

But most of all, different strokes for different people.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by ideylaff: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
anybody fit do with make /without make up celebrity link for us on this thread, wink

http://www.smashinglists.com/10-hottest-celebrities-without-make-up/
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
mama-gee:

It's a really long story but it's not that important. . . tongue
You're a clown!

I never stated I wear clothes on my forehead, I only stated I wear clothes that cover my shoulders. tongue

Mamageee.

This is your real picture? When are you coming to visit me, I would love to see those scars under your cloth
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by ideylaff: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by parki: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
all these boys for here wey dey claim natural, na them still dey talk if dem get babe like nicki minaj wit that ynash sey dem go tear pieces,

infact to say the truth be sey my wife must do plastic surgery like nicki if she no sey she no want make i look anoda woman #simple
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
She should be naturally beautiful first, then others follow.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
Natural is always nice but it doesn't hurt to put on a bit of make up now and then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Swallow Sperm? / I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / Spanish Gold Fly Available

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.