Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) (10372 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Natural Girl: 92% (162 votes)
Girl With Makeup: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2011
Knew that only wanted to your attention. Have got an idea I'm working on to Polongo Jesu kakiri gbogbo agbaye. It'll be great if you'd come on board. I cud send u a brief layout if u wudn't mind.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 5:37am On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

If I wanted to continue, I would have, but that's where -oluwa ran mi lowo de! tongue grin
lmfao babe! u funny o lmao
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 5:38am On Mar 29, 2011
i do not think guys that say they like natural girls are lying, it just means they want a preety girl that relies on her natural looks and not makeup
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by BABE3: 5:43am On Mar 29, 2011
^^ Sule Sule, guess what?! cheesy Your topic made it to the front page! Start clapping for yourself this minute! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 5:45am On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Sule Sule, guess what?! cheesy Your topic made it to the front page! Start clapping for yourself this minute! cheesy cheesy
hahah yeah i knw ryt, even yours, and now i am exing this joint, i wount be online alot, cus its very addictive and funny lmao
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by BABE3: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2011
ByeBye, I won't miss you! tongue grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 5:48am On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

ByeBye, I won't miss you! tongue grin
sharap u knw i will be back now wink ahan lmao
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by CeediPee(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2011
For me i prefer a natural beauty lady because beauty they says is in the eyes of the beholder and moreso the quality of a lady or a woman is not in their beauty.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nwamama1: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2011
It is good to look natural
If you feel like applying MAKE-UP, it MUST be moderate, so that you will not resemble MASQUARED.

NB: TO MUCH OF IT IS VERY BAD.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sley4life(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2011
i wonder those that select makeup. Who doesnt want a natural beauty. That's why if i want to woe a lady i go b4 8am. By then u can see those with natural beauty. 4k make up. The true beauty of a lady is when she wakes up from sleep
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by JUO(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2011
God is great. natural beauty is the best
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by dejavume: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
DO WE EVEN KNOW THAT ALL THESE MAKE UP HAVE EFFECTS ON OUR SKIN?
WHY MAKE UP IF U ARE SURE OF UR NATURAL BEAUTY!
SO MAKE-UP AND THEY LOOK LIKE MASQUERADE!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by alagha: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
natural is the key to heaven.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
LMAO@some of these folks are LYING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by chibaby5(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
Natural is alwayz nice but some occassions call for a little make-up to enhance the whole look smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
Do you like the smoky eye look? ^^^^^
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by madoba: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
I like natural, because I tend to look older than my real age with make up. I scale it down to just white powder and lipstick and most days i don't bother at all.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by chibaby5(f): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Do you like the smoky eye look? ^^^^^

Yehh it looks gd on ppl av seen it on (grey n black) but not really tried it out for maself.
Not good with make-up even embarassed
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
I love to wear makeup, no matter how pretty ppl might think I look without it. An un made up face is so not my thing. I wear it cos it makes me look older and sophisticated.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
chi-baby:

Yehh it looks gd on ppl av seen it on (grey n black) but not really tried it out for maself.
Not good with make-up even embarassed

Yes, I like the smoky eye during fancy occassions. There is a way to wear makeup and look natural it about precision and the right make up. The problem with women is that they do not know their skin type and the color type. Believe it or not black women generally have different color type. If you look at most makeup they either come in red, yellow, and brown hue with the actual color foundation. It is a reason for that because the number 4 color foundation will not blend well with the number 8 color foundation.

For example, if your color hue is red and you wear a color foundation that is brown it will not look good on you and therefore you will look plastic. That why when you see women who do not know how to apply make up and know the basics they look caked up and ancient.

Make up in itself is not bad but if you do not need, you can do without. Makeup after a long period time ages the skin and causes skin irritants that even dermatologists can't treat.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by chibaby5(f): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes, I like the smoky eye during fancy occassions. There is a way to wear makeup and look natural it about precision and the right make up. The problem with women is that they do not know their skin type and the color type. Believe it or not black women generally have different color type. If you look at most makeup they either come in red, yellow, and brown hue with the actual color foundation. It is a reason for that because the number 4 color foundation will not blend well with the number 8 color foundation.

For example, if your color hue is red and you wear a color foundation that is brown it will not look good on you and therefore you will look plastic. That why when you see women who do not know how to apply make up and know the basics they look caked up and ancient.

Make up in itself is not bad but if you do not need, you can do without. Makeup after a long period time ages the skin and causes skin irritants that even dermatologists can't treat.

Lol ahh! i knw i did say i'm not good with make-up but datz jus da application not the colour type and what not. why u come give me lecture?? tongue
I get what u sayin tho alotta ladies apply the wrong foundation and i dnt understand whether itz all to da strive of lookin lighter undecided
Itz disturbin mehn.
My own make-up is eye-liner(sumtymz) and i'm out grin grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
I sowwy for the lecture.  It is a habit.  I am trying.   embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
, the number 4 color foundation will not blend well with the number 8 color foundation.

Is this a chemistry lab or something grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by chibaby5(f): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I sowwy for the lecture.  It is a habit.  I am trying.   embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

U call dat trying?? shocked grin grin grin tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
chi-baby:

U call dat trying?? shocked grin grin grin tongue

oritameta:

Is this a chemistry lab or something grin

You guys are so mean. (sniffling and blowing nose on Gadaffi's shirt) cry cry Release me abeg!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
Very sorry Ma'm. If you wud dare sniff and blow ur nose on Gadaffi's shirt shocked an average guy is really at your mercy ooo

Therefore I release you off releasing your wrath on me ooo
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by CrudeOil2(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
and which do you prefer: a dìldo or a vibrator ?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
oritameta:

Very sorry Ma'm. If you wud dare sniff and blow your nose on Gadaffi's shirt shocked an average guy is really at your mercy ooo

Therefore I release you off releasing your wrath on me ooo

Thank you. (blowing a big booger on Jaybee's shirt)

Crude Oil:

and which do you prefer: a dìldo or a vibrator ?

Depending on if I can use it on the men. cool
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by ogahug: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2011
Make up as the name implies should be for the ugly who are making up for their shortfall. Pls do these makeupists kiss their lovers with such painted lips
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
Make up as the name implies should be for the ugly who are making up for their shortfall.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now that's not fair undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by CrudeOil2(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Depending on if I can use it on the men.   cool

Damn! You're wicked  kiss kiss
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Lanreseg(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
Just simply sexy and presentable whether natural or makeup. I don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Still Love Your Ex? / The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.