Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) (10370 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Natural Girl: 92% (162 votes)
Girl With Makeup: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by DamiKhojie(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
I think most guys like myself prefer natural. On the other hand most Nigerian women don't know how to apply make up properly or use make up that compliments their skin tone which results in many looking like clowns. If she knows what she's doing with the make I don't have a problem with it.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Isk(f): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
I thnk d problem wit gurls&makeup is in d application of it. Many gurls jst dnt knw hw mch is too mch nd d result is:a naturally fine gurl luking lyk a scarecrow after making up. The fact dt u hv so mch doesnt mean you hv to use em all on ur face at once.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by ideylaff: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
I begiiii NL 'ers nor spoil business 4 Banke Meshida oooooo

the 1 n only renowned face painter in the game, smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Donmichaelz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
I prefer a natural gurl,cos i don't want 2 mary a lady dat wen she is 60 i will b scared 2 call her ma wife
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Showab1: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
As for me, I prefer a Natural Girl.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by kemisuga(f): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
Any of the above, but i dont do make up.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by coolusman: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
Natural Girls are the most beautiful creatures smiley, but wen the put those make ups, they look like masqurade , GOD help girls undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Tosinville(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
A little bit make up will do
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by parki: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
for all my wowos abeg do not listen to ppl saying natural beauty is the best o! please add plenty foundation before una comot from house
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Jackieugo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
Nothing wrong with a little makeup before going to work or special occasions tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by parki: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
Please i dont blive in natural beauty. . . . all of una dey talk 'i like natural beauty, natural beauty' na him mk me go follow them go dey talk am too, say me sef love natural beauty until i go jam this babe wit very bad facecap last week, till today na so so nightmare i still dey get.

abeg artificial is very ok, botox very good, foam in breast make so much sense, extra ynash very very ok. . .  una can neva lack men with all these make up
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by parki: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
so una wan tell me sey if babe don dey clock 30, una mehn no go advise make up?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
parki:

so una wan tell me sey if babe don dey clock 30, una mehn no go advise make up?

If women can love men 30+ years in age as they wrinkle and wowo with time, you should be able to love a 30+ woman sans makeup.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MaiSuya(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
As long as its not too excessive or irritatingly obtrusive, like the type you see in weddings, I'll be cool with it.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by eghost247(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
Mai Suya:

As long as its not too excessive or irritatingly obtrusive, like the type you see in weddings, I'll be cool with it.
Seconded
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Freiburger(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
makeup isn't bad. but shouldn't be used as shield.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Mamageee.

This is your real picture? When are you coming to visit me, I would love to see those scars under your cloth
Pervert!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^ That girl in your picture looks of age to me

She has sizeable boobs, set hips nice laps and correct lips.

I believe we can do wonders to one another.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
Those men that voted natural looks know gotdamn well they are lying.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
To go out with, make up.

to chill in the house with, natural.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Freiburger(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Those men that voted natural looks know gotdamn well they are lying.
Why will i lie on what my taste is like? i can't stand a woman looking like a monster without make up cheesy. she should look beautiful even without makeup and perfect with makeup.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by pleep(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^ make-up is gross.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
pleep:

^^^ make-up is gross.

Gbam
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by U1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
Well-done make up can be quite deceptive and enticing. Some others will scare and want to make you puke. angry Disgusting! I prefer natural girls above all.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by medjai(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
I've no problem with makeup. Just do whatever to look sweet.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
All I use is lip gloss and Mango/Shea butter. If you take care of yourself you wouldn't need all of that excess.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

All I use is lip gloss and Mango/Shea butter. If you take care of yourself you wouldn't need all of that excess.

Preach! That's what it comes down to.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2011
Make-up should complement the beauty not implement it.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by helpdoer: 2:28am On Mar 29, 2011
What the heck does "Natural" mean?

You don't have to layer it on to look good. However, makeup should be applied to enhance your features. If we can see it, then you've overdone it!
Natural girl koooo, pls. don't go anywhere looking unkempt.

Wear nicely applied makeup and keep it understated.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by BABE3: 3:28am On Mar 29, 2011
hmmm, Almost everybody prefers natural. That says a lot about the society we live in.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 3:57am On Mar 29, 2011
@Polongo: That says a lot about the society we live in, please continue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by BABE3: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2011
If I wanted to continue, I would have, but that's where -oluwa ran mi lowo de! tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Swallow Sperm? / I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / Spanish Gold Fly Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.