Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) (10369 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Natural Girl: 92% (162 votes)
Girl With Makeup: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
Fear some asian girls man.
The things they put on their face all in the name of makeup. A Bruvva's like undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
so natural carries the vote cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
go ahead,make up! We al tel liez. grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2011
All the straight men that like natural look on a woman, please line up in a single file. I want to test out my new toy for a marketing experiment.

I will be gentle. embarassed cool
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
In that case, I file in with the line of un-natural women. grin grin Its only permitted to output from that "slut" no "inputting" angry
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
Wuss.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by BABE3: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Oritameta! So what plan(S) do you have for the "polongo"ing? cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
@BABE - We'll have to discuss that off this thread. Will u be kind enuf 2 check my profile for ma email and drop me a line?

@ Mrs.Chima - Mrs.Chima!! Mrs.Chima!!! Wuss to u toooooo lolz
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by richidinho(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
no make up at all except powder
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Toppiano(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
The day I discussed this issue with my girl, she was begging desperately that I should allow her to continue to wear make-up. I think most ladies dont understand that make-up is for ugly people to make-up for their ugliness.
To me nothing compares with the natural African beauty. if I love u because of make-up then I will leave you if I see someone with better make up. Shey-kay-na
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
oritameta:

@BABE - We'll have to discuss that off this thread. Will u be kind enuf 2 check my profile for ma email and drop me a line?

@ Mrs.Chima - Mrs.Chima!! Mrs.Chima!!! Wuss to u toooooo lolz

A wuss is a person who is afraid to take a challenge. I challenged you and you declined so therefore YOU are the wuss. Prove me wrong by taking my challenge. I will be gentle. wink
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Babypinkyz(f): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
Wat is makeup? cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by oritameta(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A wuss is a person who is afraid to take a challenge. I challenged you and you declined so therefore YOU are the wuss. Prove me wrong by taking my challenge. I will be gentle. wink

Ma'm, I bin 'Pidginize' d word dat time ni oo . You'll be gentle ke I go charge u child molestation ni oo
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by creative21: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
natural girls are decent, make-up girls look artficial. its good to b urself n appreciate urself. b'cos u're fearfully n wonderfully made
wink
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by klear(f): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Una luv natural lookin girls abi? so Y do pple dat claim luv 4 natural lookin girls stare wit admiration at girls wit make up undecided? na Hypocrisy oh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Gbenge77(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
Some girls look absolutely stunning without make-up while some need some sort of polishing to look beautiful.No preferences,really.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MsPotato(f): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
2buff:

Fear some asian girls man.
The things they put on their face all in the name of makeup. A Bruvva's like undecided

What do you mean? We Asian dont really use makeup ooo
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by cantell(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
Ms. Potato:

What do you mean? We Asian dont really use makeup ooo
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that!
Obj na fine boi.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by cantell(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

All the straight men that like natural look on a woman, please line up in a single file. I want to test out my new toy for a marketing experiment.

I will be gentle.
embarassed cool
Per-per. . .pervert!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MsPotato(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2011
cantell:

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that!
Obj na fine boi.

Why are u being mean to gabry now? sad
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
cantell:

Per-per. . .pervert!

Wow! A bigger word! undecided undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by cantell(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why are u being mean to gabry now? sad
Aww. . .so Ms. Potato = Gabry.
I liked the old name better.
Sorry i was mean to you.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by MsPotato(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2011
cantell:

Aww. . .so Ms. Potato = Gabry.
I liked the old name better.
Sorry i was mean to you.

Really? U are the first persin naa. Did u know I was looking all ovr for u? Where have u been?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by alagha: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2011
i dey vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.