Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread (12133 Views)

Poll: Bakare, Oyegun, & Adeola Boycott: A Mistake?

Yes, it was a mistake: 30% (61 votes)
No, it was the right decision.: 69% (137 votes)
This poll has ended

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by naijangel7(f): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
How come nobody is writing what he is saying? is he speaking in tongues
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
naijangel7:

How come nobody is writing what he is saying? is he speaking in tongues
All am hearing is plans
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by opalu: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Any link to see the video ?? COme on peoples!!!

Maybe no need afterall
It is so dulllll

The guy believes that everything is alright. As am typing, he is calling 'PDP' several times
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by naijangel7(f): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
Na wa o. almost page 4 and not a single concrete comment. Is it that bad
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by opalu: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
Those women asking questions are so tired, frustrated and bored
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
opalu:

Those women asking questions are so tired, frustrated and bored

If na you nko?
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
And this is on all Nigerian channels? @Okpalu
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by tobeGod: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
Story time
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by lwise(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
dnt mind niralanders d guy is really talkin sense,i even like d guy pass gej.he talkd about d effective train system in kaduna and the new one from lag to ilorin n the newly awarded ones.he also talkd about how to better the lifes of pensioners.the guy is good,well composed.
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by solajacobs(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
CHECK YOUR LOCAL STATIONS, AIT,NTA, LIVE
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by opalu: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
naijangel7:

Na wa o. almost page 4 and not a single concrete comment. Is it that bad

What do you want us to quote from a man who is praise-singing and hero-worshipping their empty achievements

Only Ribadu would have transformed the gist
Buhari would have said few words but Volumes would have been quoted here
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by tobeGod: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
But the Architect is flowing o
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
lwise:

dnt mind niralanders d guy is really talkin sense,i even like d guy pass gej.he talkd about d effective train system in kaduna and the new one from lag to ilorin n the newly awarded ones.he also talkd about how to better the lifes of pensioners.the guy is good,well composed.

Again

a) The revamping of the lines in Kaduna were not done by Sambo himself but Yar adua, after he cancelled the Obasanjo version of the train project. That Sambo went ahead and slapped his face on the planes is to show you how far these people will go to win votes.lol

b) The revamping of the lines from Lagos to Illorin again happened cause of Yar adua, as he himself signed the contracts back during when he was still president, and the 25 trains came in before Jonathan became AP, and now the rails completed a year later

Are they making sure to mention all that too?
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by SkyBlue1: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
lwise:

I wouldn't be surprised if he is making some sense, I am vaguely aware of his performance in Kaduna and would really like to hear him to judge for myself.
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by naijangel7(f): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
Did a candidate really speak Hausa? That's ridiculous. Nigeria has ONLY ONE official language, and that is ENGLISH.
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by omanzo02: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
Seem we can write very good english language to criticise people, but we don't understand what is being explained nor said in english, I heard the man explained the difficulties PDP has been facing since 1999, the trials and errors, until the current innitiatives to allow the private sector to drive the economy, That Energy is the soul of any economy that is why they ARE concentrating on reviving the power sector to woo investors. He named the projects that are ongoing and those to be done.

what more do u want to hear?, I go buy u cow or we will?

The man is not saying 'we will' but 'we are doing', ,
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by opalu: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
solajacobs:

CHECK YOUR LOCAL STATIONS, AIT,NTA, LIVE

YEYE

No light. I'm using Gen in Maitama,,, few distance to Asorock

So what r u saying?
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Tpharell: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
One man debating with himself! can someone please remind me what a debate means again? Hope Jonathan would not subject the exalted office of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria to this same ridicule! This is just laughable: The vice president of Nigeria debating with himself!.
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by damola1: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
is this an interview or a debate, if a debate, debate with whom?,

Watching STV, lagos debate now,
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by tobeGod: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
"we are working with the officials of the L.G.A to educate the parents".
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by naijangel7(f): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Tpharell:

One man debating with himself! can someone please remind me what a debate means again? Hope Jonathan would not subject the exalted office of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria to this same ridicule! This is just laughable: The vice president of Nigeria debating with himself!.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by solajacobs(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
the man is really flowing. i love him
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
I think people are watching the STV debate instead, Lagos Governorship debate, this one is just plain sad. Liar he is saying they are giving free education, even the public schools education is not free, Femi Falana sued the FG some months ago on this. Lies
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Donmeca(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
Sambo is doing well and wud av done even better against Bakare, and Adeola. . .they wud av given and d debate a competitive nudge but they chose to watch from their hotel rooms.
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Odunnu: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
He keeps saying 'PDP, PDP, PDP' because thats the party he is representing.
I doff my heart on the way he answered the 'social amenities' question.
Ths guy is a 'teacher'. Each question he answers, he ends by saying. . . 'i'l give you a story. . .' ths guy can be very practical!
Sambo, carry go jor
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by lwise(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
i just wish this guy is d president he got balls.He back up his points with relevant stories and well structured detailed analysis.
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
Even my people for naija no dey even watch am . . . . wetin dey happen for here!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

By the way, I thought this was supposed to be a presidential election. Where is the president?
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by opalu: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again

a) The revamping of the lines in Kaduna were not done by Sambo himself but Yar adua, after he cancelled the Obasanjo version of the train project. That Sambo went ahead and slapped his face on the planes is to show you how far these people will go to win votes.lol

b) The revamping of the lines from Lagos to Illorin again happened cause of Yar adua, as he himself signed the contracts back during when he was still president, and the 25 trains came in before Jonathan became AP, and now the rails completed a year later

Are they making sure to mention all that too?

My sister like say u dey here.
I feel like squeezing his mouth for claiming he and GEJ awarded the railway tracks that has been awarded and reawarded since nineteen-donkey
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
If you have everything and you dont have goodluck you cant make progress
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
debrief08:

If you have everything and you dont have goodluck you cant make progress

You don't need LUCK to progress!!! Na wuruwuru people dey like depend on LUCK!
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by Kilode1: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Even my people for naija no dey even watch am . . . . wetin dey happen for here!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

By the way, I thought this was supposed to be a presidential election. Where is the president?

My sister no light and fuel don finish for Generator, wetin we go do?
Re: BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread by tobeGod: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
I thought the VP was a coward. He is proving me wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Importation of Cars Drop By 20% - Bank of Industry / We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari / Customs Increases FX Rate For Import Duties To ₦‎1,441/$