Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds (32434 Views)

Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Fibonacci88: 5:05am On Jan 05, 2021
AJ Doesn't stand any chance in this fight. Going to be one of the most one sided fight
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by sammysmiles(m): 5:05am On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=abc115 post=97730828][/quote]..

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by aBrokeRichDude: 5:06am On Jan 05, 2021
Win or lose... dem go still carry block go house undecided...me wen nr fit sub dstv watch der fight... na to sidon look shocked b my own.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by pyro62(m): 5:08am On Jan 05, 2021
Only one Tyson that I know MIKE TYSON!

This fight can go either way, but it would be a split decision.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Raph3177(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Joshua or Fury?
Fury bro. I like AJ but I can’t see him beating fury

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:10am On Jan 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Raph3177(m): 5:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Don't waste your money bro.
Tyson makes much mouth nowadays.
Audio beating.
Lol I will remind u after the bout

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by samx4real(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Will you

Keep quiet
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by gaskiyamagana: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Oyinbo fifu don't believe in juju. Let me bet with anybody here. AJ will visit Nigeria before fighting dat guy. Then we will see what happen next.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Emeka71(m): 5:23am On Jan 05, 2021
flemsy15:
Ladies and gentlemen, please it's official, there will be no 3rd round when Anthony Joshua meets Fury grin grin grin grin grin Please DJ Cuppy should avoid meeting AJ till after the fight so dat Baba go concentrate and shock big mouth Fury.

I'm done talking about these British boxers, please where is our Samuel Peter?
Samuel Peter is forgotten.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by mexix: 5:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Viknat:
Joshua dey avoid real punchers since o. Na so e avoid Wilder for negotiation till fury tell am say Edey fear Wilder to his face. Of course, fury was happy and eager to fight Wilder we see how both fights be with wilder.to be frank fury go outclass Joshua. They are no mates

Are you aware that wilder admitted publicly that Joshua camp gave him more for the fight to happen but he rather chose to fight furry?

12 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by zionnastra: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Don't say what you cannot do. I wish them both the best.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 5:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Viknat:
Joshua dey avoid real punchers since o. Na so e avoid Wilder for negotiation till fury tell am say Edey fear Wilder to his face. Of course, fury was happy and eager to fight Wilder we see how both fights be with wilder.to be frank fury go outclass Joshua. They are no mates
Don't be dull. Wilder himself has confessed to being the one that avoided the fight with AJ

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 5:34am On Jan 05, 2021
mexix:

Are you aware that wilder admitted publicly that Joshua camp gave him more for the fight to happen but he rather chose to fight furry?
Straight talk.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by saajus: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2021
You are wrong. I won't agree with that. Fury might have a little advantage but it's going to be a real bout. Did you hear the audio where Fury confessed that Joshua almost knock him out with his uppercut when Joshua was sparring him 8 years ago? That may not be very relevant today because both of them have improved along the line.
AJ stands a chance if he continues to work hard. The Pulev fight showed AJ can adapt. He changed his style aa little bit.

Fibonacci88:
AJ Doesn't stand any chance in this fight. Going to be one of the most one sided fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by salford1: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Fury and his big mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Fibonacci88:
You sound moronic. AJ has Olympics gold medal, and four world title belts. Did you think he got them by mistake?
He's been defending his belts...year in year out.... Fury is running away from defending the only belt he has.
AJ has offered split in the middle sharing formula to take on Fury.... But Fury is dancing around...do you know why? He's scared! AJ is so so underrated. Watch about ten of Fury's fights you'll be surprised... AJ is a warrior.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Mrgamer: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2021
The fight just needs to happen
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2021
saajus:
You are wrong. I won't agree with that. Fury might have a little advantage but it's going to be a real bout. Did you hear the audio where Fury confessed that Joshua almost knock him out with his uppercut when Joshua was sparring him 8 years ago? That may not be very relevant today because both of them have improved along the line.
AJ stands a chance if he continues to work hard. The Pulev fight showed AJ can adapt. He changed his style aa little bit.

You understand boxing. AJ has become a more controlled boxer... Never in haste. People need to watch his evolution as a pound for pound boxer..to his current championship game fights. Funny thing is that AJ entertained fans with the prolongation of the Pulev fight. He could have ended it earlier....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 5:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Mrgamer:
The fight just needs to happen
It won't happen unless Fury defends his stolen belt against Wilder

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Patdedon(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Fury knows it'll be easier for AJ to knock him out than him doing so. He'll rather try to outbox AJ and win on points.
For all those saying AJ stands no chance, I wonder where the idea is coming from, probably because of his loss to Andy.
AJ has both power and technical. Never forget that

8 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Guestlander: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2021
In the immortal words of Mike Tyson......

“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 5:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Patdedon:
Fury knows it'll be easier for AJ to knock him out than him doing so. He'll rather try to outbox AJ and win on points.
For all those saying AJ stands no chance, I wonder where the idea is coming from, probably because of his loss to Andy.
AJ has both power and technical. Never forget that
experience and improving by the minute. Dillian Whyte said more before he danced karaoke in the ring

6 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Judybash93(m): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2021
otipoju:
Tyson Fury...liar of the year. Anything to paint Joshua bad.
Your day of reckoning will soon be here.

It's a psychological trick. He did the same against Vladimir and won, after the flight, he said Vladimir let a fat guy beat him considering that he (tyson) wasn't in his best physical shape.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Judybash93(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2021
searchng4love:
experience and improving by the minute. Dillian Whyte said more before he danced karaoke in the ring

The look on his face when he got knocked out was priceless

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Judybash93:

The look on his face when he got knocked out was priceless
I have replayed those seconds of the video over and over.... His legs had a mind of their own...

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by SEGLIZ: 5:51am On Jan 05, 2021
sammysmiles:
I don't think joshua will even stand Wilder talk more fury

@searchng4love, thanks for your analysis.
boxing is not done by facial look or media rant, the thing is done in the training and get finished in the ring.
same way Deontay Wilder was climbing from mango tree to coconut tree, to palm trees, rocks and mountains but in the end got pounded after promising he would pound everyone like cars being pounded in the junk yard.
las las na him dey go do panel beating for him body after him egúngún no be careful for express. him don too drive rough with him month. Yoruba dey talk say 'person wey dey us mouth drive motor no dey get accident' but now I go charge theory he don happen for Deontay Wilder case he use mouth drive rough den na very fatal accident follow.
Tyson Fury is only out on a mind game, he is losing his cool and calm hence this media rant to calm his nerves and destabilize his pending opponent. in another recent interview with BBC sport he claimed how good Antony Joshua rattled him (Tyson Fury) as a pro when he (Joshua) was was still an amateur at age 20 during a sparring training back then.
he said he wasn't surprised seeing Joshua today cos back then he knew the sky is the limit for the then kid. a mind game is being played out here, immediately Tyson mentioned Joshua's form and ability in his last two match. he couldn't read his opponents game nor predict him the best his for him to embark on mind game to demoralize his night mare, soon as he said '2nd round' I knew he is deliberate.
the snake man @Odewaleadesoye, nice creepy snake thread we've got here a well done job brother. more of this snake thread and bring those crawlers is hereby ban, any further attempt would you a banishment into exile from this beautiful land.cheesycheesycheesy
leave crawlers to Lalasticlala gringringrin
@Odewaleadesoye, Good Morning Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Judybash93(m): 5:52am On Jan 05, 2021
searchng4love:

I have replayed those seconds of the video over and over.... His legs had a mind of their own...

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Jaycobbs(m): 5:54am On Jan 05, 2021
AJ is an unpredictable fighter. One of the things that makes him dangerous is that he has no set fighting tactic that opponent can observe and fight against. He could come at you with heavy punches or fancy footwork.

Fury is also a formidable fighter. He's very, very fast. He has great upper body movement. Watch his fights. You'll see him avoiding blows while standing face to face with his opponent, and without bringing his arms up in defence. He'll twist and turn under everything.

He's also one hell of a tactician. We can see how he readjusted his fighting skill, second time around with Wilder.

Make no mistake about it. Wilder was as dangerous as advertised, and his "get-out-of-jail" right-hand doesn't have a match. What Fury succeeded in doing was make that right hand useless by fighting in close range with Wilder (the right hand is a long-range weapon and Wilder uses it by allowing it to gather momentum, before it crashes down on the head of his opponents).

Fury also knocked Wilder down several times, which hadn't ever happened in Wilder's career. There are both physical and psychological effects to that. Fury spent a good amount of time in the second fight leaning his body weight on Wilder, and depleting his energy reserves considerably. Add to the fact that the stupid Wilder had worn a 40-pound bronze costume before the fight -- unnecessary weight he didn't need.

I'm breaking down the Wilder-Fury fight because it shows Fury at his best.

It would be detrimental to dismiss Fury as babbling idiot. He plays and preys on his opponents psychologically with talks like this before every match. And it has worked for him

Even though Fury is not as decorated as AJ, I respect him very much.

AJ is good. Very good. And unpredictable, which is an advantage.

But I'll still put the odds on Fury, 55% to AJ's 45%.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by olapeju39759: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Win or lose... dem go still carry block go house ...me wen nr fit sub dstv watch der fight... na to sidon look b my own.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by lkillbrokehoes: 5:56am On Jan 05, 2021
sammysmiles:
Omo dat guy go beat joshua anyhow ooooo... With Im long hand...
Mehn Tyson get long hands oh and he's aggressive, AJ needs to train harder this time around if not Tyson go beat am like small pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Utd Chiefs To Visit Saudi Arabia Amid Bin Salman Takeover Interest / Elma Aveiro: 'I Don't Understand How Juve Can Play Like This' / Ighalo Joins Yekini, Uche In Ranks Of Nigeria's Hat Trick Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.