Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds (32415 Views)

Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by BigGuava: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Wunna: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kachi4christ:
I have watched most of fury's fight,he lacks that killer instinct his finishing is very poor,which is exactly what he needs to beat AJ, Joshua is a very strong guy,once he hurts fury at any moment in the fight forget it fury is gone...star this message
Yes he's got more physical strength than fury but how about skills? Don't you think that's what fighting/boxing is all about? Or doesn't Wilder posses that same killer instinct? What made him not to hurt Fury and watch him gone?

Unless you haven't seen Fury fight but just wanna argue cos AJ is our child, AJ himself knows he can't withstand fury.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by zachanalysis: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fantastic analysis. What you fail to mention however is how fluid A.J can be. If you've studied the trajectory of AJ bouts, you'll find the guy come up with different approach for each fight. He knows exactly what he needs to do to make the challenger either kiss the canvass or ineffective in the ring. That's the intelligent part of Joshua that is missing in most boxers today. He realized his error in the first fight with Ruiz, learned from it and gave a masterful performance in the second. For a person who can design a game plan and skillfully execute same as much as AJ does, it will be awfully terrible for opponents to risk undermining him. You need to see how Otto Wallin wobbled Fury in the penultimate fight before the Wilder fight ( the guy is half his size o). To his credit though, he recovered very quickly and dished out some serious beating to Wallin. Ultimately, I think this will go down to how much of a good student you are in this sweet science called boxing. So, because of AJ's raw power and his ability to execute everything he'll learn in training, I think he'll come out tops against Fury. My submission- Joshua 60%, Fury % 40%. The first will be a 10th round knockout for A.J. the second would be a split decision also in A . J favour. quote author=Jaycobbs post=97731451]AJ is an unpredictable fighter. One of the things that makes him dangerous is that he has no set fighting tactic that opponent can observe and fight against. He could come at you with heavy punches or fancy footwork.

Fury is also a formidable fighter. He's very, very fast. He has great upper body movement. Watch his fights. You'll see him avoiding blows while standing face to face with his opponent, and without bringing his arms up in defence. He'll twist and turn under everything.

He's also one hell of a tactician. We can see how he readjusted his fighting skill, second time around with Wilder.

Make no mistake about it. Wilder was as dangerous as advertised, and his "get-out-of-jail" right-hand doesn't have a match. What Fury succeeded in doing was make that right hand useless by fighting in close range with Wilder (the right hand is a long-range weapon and Wilder uses it by allowing it to gather momentum, before it crashes down on the head of his opponents).

Fury also knocked Wilder down several times, which hadn't ever happened in Wilder's career. There are both physical and psychological effects to that. Fury spent a good amount of time in the second fight leaning his body weight on Wilder, and depleting his energy reserves considerably. Add to the fact that the stupid Wilder had worn a 40-pound bronze costume before the fight -- unnecessary weight he didn't need.

I'm breaking down the Wilder-Fury fight because it shows Fury at his best.

It would be detrimental to dismiss Fury as babbling idiot. He plays and preys on his opponents psychologically with talks like this before every match. And it has worked for him

Even though Fury is not as decorated as AJ, I respect him very much.

AJ is good. Very good. And unpredictable, which is an advantage.

But I'll still put the odds on Fury, 55% to AJ's 45%.[/quote]
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by zudozz: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
after watching his last fight..This Tyson Fury no be moi-moi oooh!
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by bptc10: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Talk is cheap, we wait to see, it will not be long
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by merits(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/ill-knock-joshua-out-within-two-rounds-says-fury/
Lets wait till time I don't believe in too much talk, let make it happen in reality.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by cyndylove64(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
searchng4love:

Is that how your husband beats you?
lol am not married
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by cyndylove64(f): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
joshua might be the one to defeat him
I doubt.joshua can't. watch every fury fights and Joshua's fight.then compare both.joshua always have the opportunity to pick his opponent.even,they won't want to ruin fury's undefeated record.all na wash
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2021
cyndylove64:
I doubt.joshua can't. watch every fury fights and Joshua's fight.then compare both.joshua always have the opportunity to pick his opponent.even,they won't want to ruin fury's undefeated record.all na wash
Not true. Pulev dodged AJ and Andy Ruiz was presented blindsiding AJ's team. If not he wouldn't have walked into those Andy's combos. Check out next fight..... Ruiz was thoroughly frustrated and outboxed. AJ was never tricked into close combat with him no more. On the other hand Fury is yet to show the stuff of a true champion by defending the belt he's holding. AJ has never been dragged to court for failure to defend any of his four belts.... In fact it is rumoured that Fury deliberately took cocaine to avoid AJ after the Klitschko loss to AJ.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Akuruoulo(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
cyndylove64:
HAHAHAHA, MY HEART GOES FOR JOSHUA WHILE MY HEAD IS TELLING ME FURY .
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by cyndylove64(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
searchng4love:

Not true. Pulev dodged AJ and Andy Ruiz was presented blindsiding AJ's team. If not he wouldn't have walked into those Andy's combos. Check out next fight..... Ruiz was thoroughly frustrated and outboxed. AJ was never tricked into close combat with him no more. On the other hand Fury is yet to show the stuff of a true champion by defending the belt he's holding. AJ has never been dragged to court for failure to defend any of his four belts.... In fact it is rumoured that Fury deliberately took cocaine to avoid AJ after the Klitschko loss to AJ.
you just it was rumoured.boxing is all about cashing out.the two fight will make lot of money.aj will lose.and fury will remain undefeated.they wouldn't want to tarnish his undefeated record.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by cyndylove64(f): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
searchng4love:

Is that how your husband beats you?
I never marry .and I doubt I will ever allow any man raise his hand on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Kicks: The Real Players / Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) / Man Utd Chiefs To Visit Saudi Arabia Amid Bin Salman Takeover Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.