Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds (32433 Views)

Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Ikidons(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Tyson Fury, you should know you can't scare AJ with words. Ask around, it always starts like this. AJ's to be opponents dissing him before the big day but in the end, he wins!!

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by iamkneeyi: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2021
When I read comments here...its obvious so many people dont understand boxing and its politics..Aj is not avoiding nobody...his manager understand the business...Then when it comes to tactics, blockings and long-range uppercut...honestly I dont see fury beating AJ....im over 100 percent sure Aj will beat Fury...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by AbdulCLO: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2021
If you watch Fury matches you will understand why AJ avoided this fight for long. I don't think there is any boxer that can beat Fury for now. I just pray for a miracle AJ to win but in all indications he will knock AJ out
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by jumper524(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2021
since I begin follow boxing from the era of Mayweather. the most hyped boxer always loose the match.
fury hope that's not going to be your case..
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by InvertedHammer: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2021
/
Just same promotional talks to generate more ticket sales. Nothing more.

/
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by ORIENTATION101: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2021
AbdulCLO:
If you watch Fury matches you will understand why AJ avoided this fight for long. I don't think there is any boxer that can beat Fury for now. I just pray for a miracle AJ to win but in all indications he will knock AJ out
fury is not invincible , Otto wallin a 50th rank boxer batteries him in a fight before wilder. Fury bleeds easily he cant take punch thats why he mastered the act of head movement to avoid punches.wilder is a poor boxer , he is always been dominated in all his fighting until he can connect his right hand..
If fury apprroach AJ with that same wilder tactics he will be koed before 6th round, cos aj got the heaviest jab , and best punching combinations in heavyweight division.
Fury can only beat joshua on points nothing more. His pillow fist cant trouble anybody

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Wunna: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Kachi4christ:
AJ doesn't talk too much that's why I love him, he proves himself in the ring.. fury should just shut up I don't see him anyway knocking Joshua out.... Joshua will give him the fight he didn't expect ..
You haven't seen fury fight. Which is why
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by maiquel: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Joshua dey fear this guy
He has a reason to... cheesy
But when the fight starts, don't be surprised who goes down first... talk and work are not the same

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2021
AbdulCLO:
Fury avoided AJ even made sure he didn't fight by using cocaine...

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Wunna:
You haven't seen fury fight. Which is why
Nah..... You need to see ten fights of each of them.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Okortor: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
AJ will knock out FURY. mark today's date.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by searchng4love: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
fury is not invincible , Otto wallin a 50th rank boxer batteries him in a fight before wilder. Fury bleeds easily he cant take punch thats why he mastered the act of head movement to avoid punches.wilder is a poor boxer , he is always been dominated in all his fighting until he can connect his right hand..
If fury apprroach AJ with that same wilder tactics he will be koed before 6th round, cos aj got the heaviest jab , and best punching combinations in heavyweight division.
Fury can only beat joshua on points nothing more. His pillow fist cant trouble anybody

Right on the money bro..... AJ's jabs and punching combos are just maddening

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by jaunty01(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2021
praktikals3:
It is easy to describe how to cook soup
Lolz
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by temi1526: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2021
I decided out curiosity to watch their previous fights (Fury and A.J bxng) . The truth is they are both wonderful boxers. Fury has a lot of advantage, He is tall with long arms and a good stance . His right hook is strong and powerful, but he slow to recover when you hit hard on the body and he bleeds easily , yet he is strong.

A J is the stronger boxer out of the two, Why you may ask? Joshua's previous fight has shown he is quick, he equally has strong arms and he jabs and hook with accuracy, see reference with kubrat Pulev. but he gets tired Sometimes. this was the avenue the Mexican saw in their first fight. My verdict Is that it will go unanimously to either AJ or Fury.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2021
SEGLIZ:

@searchng4love, thanks for your analysis.
boxing is not done by facial look or media rant, the thing is done in the training and get finished in the ring.
same way Deontay Wilder was climbing from mango tree to coconut tree, to palm trees, rocks and mountains but in the end got pounded after promising he would pound everyone like cars being pounded in the junk yard.
las las na him dey go do panel beating for him body after him egúngún no be careful for express. him don too drive rough with him month. Yoruba dey talk say 'person wey dey us mouth drive motor no dey get accident' but now I go charge theory he don happen for Deontay Wilder case he use mouth drive rough den na very fatal accident follow.
Tyson Fury is only out on a mind game, he is losing his cool and calm hence this media rant to calm his nerves and destabilize his pending opponent. in another recent interview with BBC sport he claimed how good Antony Joshua rattled him (Tyson Fury) as a pro when he (Joshua) was was still an amateur at age 20 during a sparring training back then.
he said he wasn't surprised seeing Joshua today cos back then he knew the sky is the limit for the then kid. a mind game is being played out here, immediately Tyson mentioned Joshua's form and ability in his last two match. he couldn't read his opponents game nor predict him the best his for him to embark on mind game to demoralize his night mare, soon as he said '2nd round' I knew he is deliberate.
the snake man @Odewaleadesoye, nice creepy snake thread we've got here a well done job brother. more of this snake thread and bring those crawlers is hereby ban, any further attempt would you a banishment into exile from this beautiful land.cheesycheesycheesy
leave crawlers to Lalasticlala gringringrin
@Odewaleadesoye, Good Morning Brother.
Thank you.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Mikeangelo0433: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2021
KosiGee:
Tyson Fury is comparing the potential fight to the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight but saying that Pacquiao was past his best was utter nonsense.
He made it sound like a 25 year old Mayweather fought and outclassed a 38 year old near retiring Pacquiao but it should be the other way round.
Mayweather is nearly two years older than Pacquiao so who should be fitter.

Mayweather was born on 24th Feb. 1977 while Pacquiao was born on 17 Dec, 1978...That’s nearly two years age gap between them. If one of them should be complaining of lack of fitness, it should be Floyd. Floyd Mayweather outboxed and outsmarted the PacMan simple. PAC man was past his prime in the sense that he was caught up in his duties as a politician and a congress man rather than a boxer hence it is expected that his form would drop due to lack of focus. Take for instance a first class student who drops to second class upper because he or she got involved in school politics. That doesn't mean he or she couldn't have made a first class but was involved in unnecessary commitments.Same could be said for Pacman.

Tyson Fury’s arrogance will be his Achilles. I do agree with him on the Anthony Joshua’s confidence issues but I do believe that if Joshua sorts himself, he has more than enough to school and shut Tyson Fury’s mouth.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by uniquetechng: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
sammysmiles:
Fight that AJ has been avoiding for quite a while now....
He knows Fury is not a talking drum that only talks when beaten..
The same Fury that couldn't beat Otto Wallin who has similar fighting style to AJ?
AJ will frustrate Fury in the ring, it's hard to boxers to fight boxers with AJ's fighting style , it works for Khan as well.

By the way AJ is not avoiding the fight because Fury is not inline to fight AJ, he is not even the mandatory challenger to AJ, Fury has also signed a contract to fight Wilder so why is he talking trash just to look good.

People easily forget AJ defeated Klitschko when he was written off even before the fight began, Fury can't beat AJ.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Mikeangelo0433: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
KosiGee:
Tyson Fury is comparing the potential fight to the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight but saying that Pacquiao was past his best was utter nonsense.
He made it sound like a 25 year old Mayweather fought and outclassed a 38 year old near retiring Pacquiao but it should be the other way round.
Mayweather is nearly two years older than Pacquiao so who should be fitter.

Mayweather was born on 24th Feb. 1977 while Pacquiao was born on 17 Dec, 1978...That’s nearly two years age gap between them. If one of them should be complaining of lack of fitness, it should be Floyd. Floyd Mayweather outboxed and outsmarted the PacMan simple.) PAC man was past his prime in the sense that he was caught up in his duties as a politician and a congress man rather than a boxer hence it is expected that his form would drop due to lack of focus. Take for instance a first class student who drops to second class upper because he or she got involved in school politics. That doesn't mean he or she couldn't have made a first class but was involved in unnecessary commitments.Same could be said for Pacman.

Tyson Fury’s arrogance will be his Achilles. I do agree with him on the Anthony Joshua’s confidence issues but I do believe that if Joshua sorts himself, he has more than enough to school and shut Tyson Fury’s mouth.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2021
A.J Can't Beat Tyson Fury. Dat Him Run, Run Fight Wey Him Take Win Dat Mexican Boxer No Go Save Am 4rm Fury Hand Oooo.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Eriokanmi: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Talk is cheap. He would have a pound of that your fatty body once and for all. The defeat wouldn't give you no room to seek a rematch because it would be a glaring KO at early rounds. I blame wilder who made you shine.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by SEGLIZ: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I salute you boss.
How are you doing?

I'm cool and you?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Kenny903(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You dey vex ooooo

like seriously grin
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Eriokanmi: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2021
sammysmiles:
Omo dat guy go beat joshua anyhow ooooo... With Im long hand...
Hmmm. Here they come again grin

So, it's Joshua's hands that are short abi?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Eriokanmi: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Viknat:
Joshua dey avoid real punchers since o. Na so e avoid Wilder for negotiation till fury tell am say Edey fear Wilder to his face. Of course, fury was happy and eager to fight Wilder we see how both fights be with wilder.to be frank fury go outclass Joshua. They are no mates
Hmmm. Na wah oo. See analysis.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Eriokanmi: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
searchng4love:

You sound moronic. AJ has Olympics gold medal, and four world title belts. Did you think he got them by mistake?
He's been defending his belts...year in year out.... Fury is running away from defending the only belt he has.
AJ has offered split in the middle sharing formula to take on Fury.... But Fury is dancing around...do you know why? He's scared! AJ is so so underrated. Watch about ten of Fury's fights you'll be surprised... AJ is a warrior.
I concur. My worry is the possibility of Fury's mental illness returning after the bout cos AJ would focus on his head till he falls down

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Mokason288(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2021
sammysmiles:
Omo dat guy go beat joshua anyhow ooooo... With Im long hand...
AJ will be victorious... would you like to bet ?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2021
samx4real:
Will you

Keep quiet

Did you just call me?

Wetin I do you na?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by Ugandatales: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2021
tillaman:
grin
AJ should find his way to Sagamu Asap
We need to fortify him, one punch then Fury will be comatose for atleast 6 months then once he is back the only language he will understand is Dothraki

cheesy grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds by SEGLIZ: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I'm fine too.

Where are you networking from?

Abeokuta and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ / Man Utd Chiefs To Visit Saudi Arabia Amid Bin Salman Takeover Interest / Elma Aveiro: 'I Don't Understand How Juve Can Play Like This'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.