Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (49876 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol. Does that stop the fact that SW have 14 million voters in the bag?

How many times have we told you guy that when a Yoruba man is on the ballot, the SW always gives at least 85% of the votes?

We did for Awo twice, Abiola, Falae, and OBJ.

Your 5% votes are inconsequential even if you give 100% of it to the PDP.

I know it hurts bro, but that’s the destiny of the Ibos in Nigeria!
[/s] shatap there obj kor una don dey claim am abi? i thought una talk say na igbo man?..... all the candidate Afonja gave their full support either died, drank otapiapia or lost the election.... obasonjo was lucky

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by LegendHero(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98162756:

Which Obasonjo, I thought you guys said Obasonjo be Igbo grin how many votes did Obasonja got from Yoruba land, Obasonjo got his winning votes from South East and Southsouth votes, same with Yaradua when may Southwest state were ACN, you guys became relevant cause of Buhari popularity in the north, we know how you guys votes, una go soon enter una mode after Buhari.

LOL.

I don’t think there is AD on the presidential ballot in 2003, and Obasanjo won the SW with wider margin. I know you won’t this tho but I’m lecturing you for free.

That is why I inserted Falae name and then Obasanjo.

You should know I’m talking about 1999 and 2003.

Where do you think the 24m votes OBJ had in 2003 came from? The core North?

To make you know the resolve of the Yorubas when we have both our sons on the ballot, you can see we still trashed OBJ in 1999 for Falae with majority vote.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Kaiser20: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
trutharena:
I suspect Tinubu will eventually support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket.

They are not pushing Osinbajo currently because they need to shield him and unveil him at the time the opposition won’t be able to launch any barrage of attack on him to de-market him.

One thing I like Asiwaju for is that he can sacrifice a lot for his comrades and he is a great leader.

Let’s see how 2023 unfolds.
Mamaput bucker analyst
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by LegendHero(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
[s][/s] shatap there obj kor una don dey claim am abi? i thought una talk say na igbo man?..... all the candidate Afonja gave their full support either died, drank otapiapia or lost the election.... obasonjo was lucky

I know you guys don’t know history and I am not surprised.

Probably you should go and ask your professors who the Yorubas voted for in 2003 and bring one of them to engage me.

I don’t converse with Igbos. Thanks in advance!

14 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by ORIENTATION101: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98162245:

See as the small boy they give you guys hope grin yet to see the handwriting grin

S/W 14 million and APC couldn't get upto 4million votes last general election
Nyamiri , the small boy doesnt have anything to do with SW/NW alliance , he is saying the reality on ground. Nyamiris should form alliance too if they need presidencycheesy
When a Yoruba is on ballot , the 14m votes will be unleashed cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
One thing I'm 100% sure Tinubu or his group will not get APC ticket, same with Orji Kalu they are just deceiving themselves, I don't need to be prophet to read the political game going on. Save this post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
LegendHero:

LOL.

I don’t think there is AD on the ballot in 2003, and Obasanjo won the SW with wider margin.

That is why I inserted Falae name and then Obasanjo.

You should know I’m talking about 1999 and 2003.

Where do you think the 24m votes OBJ had in 2003 came from? The core North?

To make you know the resolve of the Yorubas when we have our son on the ballot, you can see we still trashed OBJ in 1999 for Falae with majority vote.

Yorubas supported Falae not Obj, from what you posted check what Ojukwu got from Igbos and what Falae got from Yorubas
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by LegendHero(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98163238:
One thing I'm 100% sure Tinubu or his group will not get APC ticket, same with Orji Kalu they are just deceiving themselves, I don't need to be prophet to read the political game going on. Same this post

grin grin grin

Joke of the century!

9 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98163453:

Yorubas supported Falae not Obj, from what you posted check what Ojukwu got from Igbos and what Falae got from Yorubas

Yoruba supported Falae in 1999.

Falae is not on the presidential ballot in 2003.

I posted 2003 election results bro. Your blood too dey hot lol.

Just calm down and check again!

21 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by TheRareGem1(f): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tinubu is a kingmaker and he will always be so far he didn't climb the throne, Tinubu should support Osinbajo and el rufai move....the best bet to make him relevant in our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
LegendHero:

grin grin grin

Joke of the century!
North knows southwest poltical games and Awolowo ideologies, go and read Obj last book, why north refused to hand power over to Awolowo and Abiola instead they handed power over to Obj that doesn't believe in Yoruba ideologies.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by LegendHero(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98163681:

North know southwest poltical games and Awolowo ideologies, go and read Obj last book, why north refused to hand power over to Awolowo and Abiola instead they handed power over to Obj that doesn't believe in Yoruba ideologies.

Then using this analogy, the North will be willing to handover power to someone like Tinubu because he is more friend to the North than any other Yoruba candidate currently.

Just go and do a private opinion poll among Northerners and you will see they do actually like Tinubu and feel no animosity towards him.

That’s a fact!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by LegendHero(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
I’ve been trying to get the full result of each states for the presidential elections of 2003 but below is the closest I could get.

This showed the vote of the two leading candidates in the South. It can be seen that Obasanjo cleared all the SW states with nothing less then 90% of the votes.

The table showed Buhari had less % votes across the South and the rest of the % is majorly for OBJ in those Southern states.

I did not add the remaining % coz I left that to the other inconsequential candidates in that election who couldn’t collectively muster more than 7% of the votes nationwide including Ojukwu.

hope you get this?

https://web.ccsu.edu/afstudy/upd11-4.html

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by waslag11(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
not at all, I still prefer osinbajo\zulum ,or tinubu/zulum

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by SoBright101: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Their handwritten is so glaring

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
North know once typical Yoruba man grab power,
1, they will privatize Lagos ports and air port to Tinubu or his cronies, these are areas north control for decades and Yorubas want to take over by all means
2, Many federal properties in Lagos that are located in choice areas in Lagos that
they're fighting to takeover Police, navy, and Army barracks in Ikoyi, Ikeja and VI, Lagos trade fair complex etc
3, They know once Yoruba grab power they will empower their regional security with more sophisticated arms to fight their people
4 The need to protect the power their forefathers handed over to them in Kwara.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Akanbiedu(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98164546:
North know once typical Yoruba man grab power,
1, they will privatize Lagos ports and air port to Tinubu or his cronies, these are areas north control for decades and Yorubas want to take over by all means
2, Many federal properties in Lagos that are located in choice areas in Lagos that
they're fighting to takeover Police, navy, and Army barracks in Ikoyi, Ikeja and VI, Lagos trade fair complex etc
3, They know once Yoruba grab power they will empower their regional security with more sophisticated arms to fight their people
4 The need to protect the power their forefathers handed over to them in Kwara.

Nice try

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

It’s not possible.

APC would not be that inconsiderate to offset the political space with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

However if they eventually succeed with that ticket, it will be a game of religious numerical strength between Christians and Muslims coz people will vote along religious lines except the SW.

Even SW to an extent will be polarized under such circumstances.

Maybe that will clear the doubt about the most populous religion in Nigeria shar.
It will be a disaster for the APC to present a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
LegendHero:

Then using this analogy, the North will be willing to handover power to someone like Tinubu because he is more friend to the North than any other Yoruba candidate currently.

Just go and do a private opinion poll among Northerners and you will see they do actually like Tinubu and feel no animosity towards him.

That’s a fact!
Just watch the game, they have started dribbling you but you are gullible to understand, they will give you hope then tactically bring you down, you saw what happened in Edo Tinubu so much hope on, how they frustrated him, even Kogi and Bayelsa he was trying to install men loyal to him, most of you suffer from low memories, just watch out

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98163238:
One thing I'm 100% sure Tinubu or his group will not get APC ticket, same with Orji Kalu they are just deceiving themselves, I don't need to be prophet to read the political game going on. Save this post
So who will get it?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Gireiboy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
LegendHero:

That’s a fact!
That's absolutely true, we northerners like Tinubu alot.

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
If the two is the best that APC can field then they have already lost even before the election

And you actually think Nigeria does elections?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Fahdiga(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

And you actually think Nigeria does elections?
I share your view and it is a pity
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Alphagan(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
El-rufai and his antics!!

Politics is pure treachery

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Cherez: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
nyamiri this is not about 5% votes.
This is about the region with the highest voting populations in alliance for 2023

North west region 18m

South west Region 14m
Who dey drag vote with Una?
As Una carry Buhari drop there; bandit, BH & kidnappers no increase activity?
As an Igboman, this is what I pray for in this country, make Una continue dey lead dey drag Naija down till Una eye go.clear

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Alphagan(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gireiboy:

That's absolutely true, we northerners like Tinubu alot.

All the hate Tinubu is facing is because of his loyalty to Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Even some foreign investors, and local investors in west will lubby against Yoruba to control power such as Korea giant Samsung that fg handed over part of Ladol property in Lagos FTZ, they know how they Yoruba dude with Lagos were fraudulently wanted to take over their huge investments in Lakki until FG intervene, imagine if it was Tinubu was president grin we all saw what former FIRS chairman who is Tinubu 's boy was busy taxing others and covering his people grin Even how they thought Buhari will handover ownership of trade fair complex to them, these guys aren't dumb they know your games

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Herdsmen: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. Does that stop the fact that SW have 14 million voters in the bag?

How many times have we told you guy that when a Yoruba man is on the ballot, the SW always gives at least 85% of the votes?

We did for Awo twice, Abiola, Falae, and OBJ.

Your 5% votes are inconsequential even if you give 100% of it to the PDP.

I know it hurts bro, but that’s the destiny of the Ibos in Nigeria!

Says a Yoruba man...

Revisionist

I nor geh your time ...

Yoruba go bleed blood from nyash this 2023

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Herdsmen: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
LegendHero:
I’ve been trying to get the full result of each states for the presidential elections of 2003 but below is the closest I could get.

This showed the vote of the two leading candidates in the South. It can be seen that Obasanjo cleared all the SW states with nothing less then 90% of the votes.

The table showed Buhari had less % votes across the South and the rest of the % is majorly for OBJ in those Southern states.

I did not add the remaining % coz I left that to the other inconsequential candidates in that election who couldn’t collectively muster more than 7% of the votes nationwide including Ojukwu.

hope you get this?

Quick one ..
If Northerners are to elect a southern representative in the north ..

Between Kalu and Tinubu who do you think will elect

You don’t know the North na why Bashir they whine Yoruba race

Even Tinubu and elrufai are political enemies for now..

Yoruba people are to gullible... their mumu botton too easy to presss abeg

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Herdsmen: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
LegendHero:

hope you get this?

All this to prove that Yoruba have been in opposition since 1960 while igbos have been in political partnership since 1960 even with the civil war toga..

Igbos rejected Buhari ... but Yoruba greed made them embrace him..

Yoruba has never succeeded with anything in Nigeria... never merit any

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Yoruba1stson: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Shey na Nyamurri votes go make them lose ni?
pls help me ask them, they are irrelevant and we dont want any fucking vote from potopoto people

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Alphagan(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Herdsmen:

Quick one ..
If Northerners are to elect a southern representative in the north ..

Between Kalu and Tinubu who do you think will elect

You don’t know the North na why Bashir they whine Yoruba race

Even Tinubu and elrufai are political enemies for now..

Yoruba people are to gullible... their mumu botton too easy to presss abeg

Are there political enemies in the practical sense of it?

When interest aligns, enmity is relegated to the background.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Boys Climb Dino Melaye's Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.