Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (49871 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Yoruba1stson: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
kettykin:

the 5% still contributes more to humanity than the 97%
by contributing as a drug pushers.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Herdsmen: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Alphagan:

Are there political enemies in the practical sense of it?

When interest aligns, enmity is relegated to the background.

Eh yes!
But as it stand elrufai himself knows power ain’t coming south or neither west.

I’m not armchair journalist .. or critic... I’m very well informed about Apc pdp .. intrigues and politics

Tinubu will chicken out of the kitchen .... heat is coming..
north will fall in line .. when time reach..

Bashir opinion is now Northern opinion grin. Check his retweets na Yoruba muslims Dey their

If the north wish to support Tinubu President.. they will be building... and campaigning subtly for him .. all over North by now..

But na Yoruba greed na center talk for here... wish say igbos fit geh dia act right this time

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Alphagan(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Herdsmen:

Eh yes!

I’m not armchair journalist .. or critic... I’m very well informed about Apc pdp .. intrigues and politics

Bashir opinion is now Northern opinion grin. Check his retweets na Yoruba muslims Dey their

If the north wish to support Tinubu President.. they will be building... and campaigning subtly for him .. all over North by now..

But na Yoruba greed na center talk for here... wish say igbos fit geh dia act right this time

The bolded answers my question.

The other part of your reply is an academic exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by espn(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
trutharena:
I suspect Tinubu will eventually support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket.

They are not pushing Osinbajo currently because they need to shield him and unveil him at the time the opposition won’t be able to launch any barrage of attack on him to de-market him.

One thing I like Asiwaju for is that he can sacrifice a lot for his comrades and he is a great leader.

Let’s see how 2023 unfolds.
you get sense...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by blamingthedevil: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Herdsmen:

Eh yes!

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by PissfulProtester: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Shey na Nyamurri votes go make them lose ni?
awon DeveRopers grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by ORIENTATION101: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98165780:
Even some foreign investors, and local investors in west will lubby against Yoruba to control power such as Korea giant Samsung that fg handed over part of Ladol property in Lagos FTZ, they know how they Yoruba dude with Lagos were fraudulently wanted to take over their huge investments in Lakki until FG intervene, imagine if it was Tinubu was president grin we all saw what former FIRS chairman who is Tinubu 's boy was busy taxing others and covering his people grin Even how they thought Buhari will handover ownership of trade fair complex to them, these guys aren't dumb they know your games
is like you nyamiris re born with conspiracy theoriescheesy
You have been spilling jargons from akpu infested brain just to prove why Yoruba cant win 2023 electioncheesy

You nyamiris should leave politics for people that has mastered the craft.
Focus on your developer mantracheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Benwallt(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Western education has uttered the molecular formula of this boy's brain.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by nnamdi640: 1:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Just like the betterment we are enjoying now under Bubu and Oshibanjo. I don't just understand why some people are self-centered........
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by 35824L: 2:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Tinubu - El Rufai is a winning ticket. Where will Atiku see votes again grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
is like you nyamiris re born with conspiracy theoriescheesy
You have been spilling jargons from akpu infested brain just to prove why Yoruba cant win 2023 electioncheesy

You nyamiris should leave politics for people that has mastered the craft.
Focus on your developer mantracheesy
DUMBO, this is not nairaland emotional politics you will understand soon, go and grab Obasonjo's last book to keep your ewedu infested brain busy, they've started dealing with Tinubu and his group since Buhari won second tenure but you guys are stupidly blind by hatred for Igbos to notice. Sophisticated morons

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by LegendHero(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98173744:

Tinubu and his group will leave APC for another party to pursue his bid once APC deny him ticket, he will decamp with Ganduje whose ambition is to be Veepee both will fail, another revolution, save my post, I will permanently deactivate my account if Tinubu get APC ticket mark my post.

Okay I will save your post.

God grant us long life and good health to witness 2023.

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Difrent: 6:18am On Jan 18, 2021
kettykin:

the 5% still contributes more to humanity than the 97%

Irrelevant 5% that humanity can do without...what do you need 5% for when you have 95%.......Buhari and APC has demystified IBO votes ,they amount to nothing ,.....give them to Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by qwertyboss(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

It’s not possible.

APC would not be that inconsiderate to offset the political space with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

However if they eventually succeed with that ticket, it will be a game of religious numerical strength between Christians and Muslims coz people will vote along religious lines except the SW.

Even SW to an extent will be polarized under such circumstances.

Maybe that will clear the doubt about the most populous religion in Nigeria shar.
Tinubu is a chritmuslim...
so it's a Christmuslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Anambra1stS0n: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Difrent:

Irrelevant 5% that humanity can do without...what do you need 5% for when you have 95%.......Buhari and APC has demystified IBO votes ,they amount to nothing ,.....give them to Atiku.
Most of you are low not to understand 5% Buhari used after the election, He got less than 5% votes from East, not that Igbo voting strength is 5% majority of them voted for PDP because of Peter Obi, dull minds go and check numbers of collected PVC and how states voted with IPOP order to Igbos not to participate, Igbos collected PVcs and voted more than Yorubas in typical Yoruba states minus no man's land, Igbo voting strength are more, you guys became relevant because of Buhari popularity in the north, North gave Buhari the winning numbers not Southwest, Buhari has been winning elections from the time Okadigbo was his Vp candidate and Umezuoke in 2007, Buhari won 2007 presidential election, Yaradua even later admitted that the election was rigged to his favor, go and check last election results, Buhari managed to win in West even Ogun were Osibanjo came from.

Cc. LegendHero

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
If the two is the best that APC can field then they have already lost even before the election
My dear Igbo brother, inconsequential 5%er can't do a shit grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by capitalzero: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

It’s not possible.

APC would not be that inconsiderate to offset the political space with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

However if they eventually succeed with that ticket, it will be a game of religious numerical strength between Christians and Muslims coz people will vote along religious lines except the SW.

Even SW to an extent will be polarized under such circumstances.

Maybe that will clear the doubt about the most populous religion in Nigeria shar.
Apc would still win unless unforeseen circumstance overtakes it.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Okoroawusa: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2021
trutharena:
I suspect Tinubu will eventually support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket.

They are not pushing Osinbajo currently because they need to shield him and unveil him at the time the opposition won’t be able to launch any barrage of attack on him to de-market him.

One thing I like Asiwaju for is that he can sacrifice a lot for his comrades and he is a great leader.

Let’s see how 2023 unfolds.
Your school fees was not in vain.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Kelvinbako(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
let them keep deceiving themselves......youth for 2023.....enough is enough!!!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by pickatyouu: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Please when will el rufai arrest and demolish his son house for threatening to rape someone's mother.

Cos this guy keeps saying rubbish on repeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Boys Climb Dino Melaye's Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.