Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (49874 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by cocolacec(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2021
qwertyboss:

Tinubu is a chritmuslim...
so it's a Christmuslim Muslim ticket
Abi your first lady will be a christian so case closed.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by bigfish3k: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Muslim Muslim candidate

The Christians should brace up for sharia
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Luckydubby7(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
cocolacec:

We had Moshood Abiola and Babagana Kingible under SDP in 1992/1993.Muslim-Muslim ticket
Lol
I doubt if you are living in present Nigeria.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Fantasticcc: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Shey na Nyamurri votes go make them lose ni?
animal bigot.. people like you die miserably

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by cocolacec(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Luckydubby7:

Lol
I doubt if you are living in present Nigeria.

The present Nigeria of religious cultism you mean.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by cocolacec(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
bigfish3k:
Muslim Muslim candidate

The Christians should brace up for sharia

Oluremi Tinubu will protect the christians and Adeboye will be CAN spokesman.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Ayed44: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
GamalNasser:

Are you are learner ..Tinubu is pushing for Elrufai to be his running mate and if he gets that then consider Tinubu ur next presidential
Muslim/Muslim ticket in Nigeria in this age?

Kid!!!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by bigfish3k: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2021
cocolacec:

We had Moshood Abiola and Babagana Kingible under SDP in 1992/1993.Muslim-Muslim ticket
Its impossible now
We are too religiously divided now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by tamdun: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I have no problem with Osibanjo... He is capable of piloting the affair of Nigeria!!

But I am sorry the north will never support him!!

We are now seeing very clear that the reason why most of you southerners are pushing for Osibanjo is because of religious reasons not because of competence or his political capacity!!

The north will stand with Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu!!

There's nothing Osibanjo can do that Tinubu can not do!

The north will not vote for a pastor... That's the bitter truth!!

[b]Same way the south[/b]would not vote for a malam or any imam regardless of his competence!!

So the Christian bigots should stop deceiving each other and support Jagaban and Elrufai.

Those are the only candidates that would beat Atiku in the North!!

I am just saying the truth you don't want to hear grin
So south west that voted for Buhari isn't part of the south?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by bigfish3k: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2021
cocolacec:

Oluremi Tinubu will protect the christians and Adeboye will be CAN spokesman.
The way osinbajo protected Christians and the yorubas.

The Christians will vote against them from the north to the south

The names you want to protect us are not even in the ballot
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by broadman20: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
2023 is going to be Hot!! This is a bloody combination!!

Meanwhile... For 6 years now, we have labelled Nigeria a Zoo, but the worst Governors in Nigeria are from The East!

the most useless State is from the East!

the most useless Senators are from the East,

The most backward region is the East!

infact, we leave the East everyday for Lagos and Kano searching for greener pastures.

In summary, we are the real Animals here, all of us!

You are right........Arewa has always been the last in everything, including kidnapping that many have aboundond many years ago.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Dchair2: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I have no problem with Osibanjo... He is capable of piloting the affair of Nigeria!!

We are now seeing very clear that the reason why most of you southerners are pushing for Osibanjo is because of religious reasons not because of competence or his political capacity!!

Same way the south would not vote for a malam or any imam regardless of his competence!!

So the Christian bigots should stop deceiving each other and support Jagaban and Elrufai.

E go shock you! Truth ne? I'm laughing in kanuri language!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by AustineJohn908(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2021
I'm not bother cause I know Muslim/Muslim ticket will never fly and if it flies, then it means the north just shot themselves on the foot because come the next time it will be Christian Christian ticket to compensate the Christians for that.
Good luck to the APC though
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by hayoholla(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yes they do!

Baby Factory
Drug peddling
OSU

I heard they developed the whole word with drug peddling.

By the way, they just arrested another Okoro in India today for drug peddling and this is different from the one that swallowed cocaine that graced front page.

This is exactly what the 5% are contributing more than the 97%.

https://www.nairaland.com/6368523/nigerian-arrested-india-drug-peddling#98161660

The distance between you and sense is more than to be measured in astronomical unit. Everything is tribalism to you angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Freemasonry: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Hubris is something this Buffon has in excess.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Aboki mugu lipsrsealed,
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Luckydubby7(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
cocolacec:

The present Nigeria of religious cultism you mean.
Lol
After all this arrangement we are discussing favor your potential candidates.
What do you have to say on Christian Christian ticket?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Kyase(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Who cares about 5% Nyamurri people contribution?

You think say na only igbos be christains for Nigeria abi?
E go shock you
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by mikoloson: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Same way the south would not vote for a malam or any imam regardless of his competence!!

foolish truth.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by mikoloson: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2021
GamalNasser:

Are you are learner ..Tinubu is pushing for Elrufai to be his running mate and if he gets that then consider Tinubu ur next president
Two muslims not possible oga
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2021
trutharena:
I suspect Tinubu will eventually support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket.

They are not pushing Osinbajo currently because they need to shield him and unveil him at the time the opposition won’t be able to launch any barrage of attack on him to de-market him.

One thing I like Asiwaju for is that he can sacrifice a lot for his comrades and he is a great leader.

Let’s see how 2023 unfolds.

They have started too early. They should use this time to consolidate and clean up their party structure. Let’s not forget that all of the Presidents we’ve had since democracy were last minute and a surprise to us even this PMB.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Oshokalo: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
this foolish boy called bashiru is trying all means to be a president son,despite all the nonsense they littered everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by nograv: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Both are trash!!!

Tinubu Lekki massacre....

El Rufai Kaduna massacres..

If Nigerians are foolish enough to vote for either of these two then they deserve the misery they are currently in
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by saajus: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2021
You said the South will not vote for Imam. I disagree with you. South East may not but South West can vote for an Imam. South West can even vote for a Babalawo. Religion is not a big deal in SW.
Arewa1stSon:

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by BSdetector: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98162245:

See as the small boy they give you guys hope grin yet to see the handwriting grin

S/W 14 million and APC couldn't get upto 4million votes last general election

Premium tears await you come 2023
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by bareal(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Is El-Rufai not a Mallam?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Howmon: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
nyamiri this is not about 5% votes.
This is about the region with the highest voting populations in alliance for 2023

North west region 18m

South west Region 14m

I still believe the structure of Nigeria is faulty, every major tribe should have equal say in who emerges as the leader. The sophistication of the south-west may unfortunately come back to hunt them.

Nigeria is better as 3 countries than 1
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Zino1011(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
trutharena:
I suspect Tinubu will eventually support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket.

They are not pushing Osinbajo currently because they need to shield him and unveil him at the time the opposition won’t be able to launch any barrage of attack on him to de-market him.

One thing I like Asiwaju for is that he can sacrifice a lot for his comrades and he is a great leader.

Let’s see how 2023 unfolds.
Sense wee not kee you
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Strech(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

It's so pathetic the way you reason
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by BSdetector: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98165780:
Even some foreign investors, and local investors in west will lubby against Yoruba to control power such as Korea giant Samsung that fg handed over part of Ladol property in Lagos FTZ, they know how they Yoruba dude with Lagos were fraudulently wanted to take over their huge investments in Lakki until FG intervene, imagine if it was Tinubu was president grin we all saw what former FIRS chairman who is Tinubu 's boy was busy taxing others and covering his people grin Even how they thought Buhari will handover ownership of trade fair complex to them, these guys aren't dumb they know your games

grin propaganda from a 5%er. Your coping mechanisms will reach 1000% in 2023. Cry on.

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by NEWSREPORT: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Andy Okonkwo makes a major come back in a new movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7rOPPDyhwA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Boys Climb Dino Melaye's Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.