Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (49910 Views)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Yebosola(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
CSTRR:
I hope they both run.

It would make PDP campaign easier.

Says who? Forget what u sees here oh,Oshibajo is the game , he is kept in abeyance because of sharks that will be throwing missiles on him from now till 2022,wait and see.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by etoladipo: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jagaban and Elrufai will also be a Muslim -Muslim ticket [color=#990000][/color][right][/right]
Arewa1stSon:
I have no problem with Osibanjo... He is capable of piloting the affair of Nigeria!!

But I am sorry the north will never support him!!

We are now seeing very clear that the reason why most of you southerners are pushing for Osibanjo is because of religious reasons not because of competence or his political capacity!!

The north will stand with Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu!!

There's nothing Osibanjo can do that Tinubu can not do!

The north will not vote for a pastor... That's the bitter truth!!

Same way the south would not vote for a malam or any imam regardless of his competence!!

So the Christian bigots should stop deceiving each other and support Jagaban and Elrufai.

Those are the only candidates that would beat Atiku in the North!!

I am just saying the truth you don't want to hear grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by farouk2much(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
funny.. Muslim-muslim ticket? Am muslim but i consider the due as failure candidate
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
I think so too.

trutharena:
I suspect Tinubu will eventually support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket.

They are not pushing Osinbajo currently because they need to shield him and unveil him at the time the opposition won’t be able to launch any barrage of attack on him to de-market him.

One thing I like Asiwaju for is that he can sacrifice a lot for his comrades and he is a great leader.

Let’s see how 2023 unfolds.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
GamalNasser:

Are you are learner ..Tinubu is pushing for Elrufai to be his running mate and if he gets that then consider Tinubu ur next president

And you think the rest of the country would support a Muslim/Muslim ticket? You are the real learner.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by adekolaelect(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
post=98162756:

Which Obasonjo, I thought you guys said Obasonjo be Igbo grin how many votes did Obasonja got from Yoruba land, Obasonjo got his winning votes from South East and Southsouth votes, same with Yaradua when may Southwest state were ACN, you guys became relevant cause of Buhari popularity in the north, we know how you guys votes, una go soon enter una mode after Buhari.
Take it easy !!! The political and voting strength of who become president in nigeria lies on North and south west either you like of or not.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Young boy.......steewpid
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Naijaprosper: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
B. A. Tinubu.

By far my favorite Nigerian politician and administrator.

By the time we develop to a level where only performance is considered in voting, men like Tinubu will go unopposed.

Some people say he is corrupt. But I am rather blinded by his far outstanding results he has had, directly, and in every state his proteges have ruled.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Alawode01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
It can't be of this combination,Nigeria is secular entity, and we must continue mentain love of diversity, but is very sure for Asiwaju 80%.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Difrent: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
post=98190485:

Dumbo take your time and go through this table with IPOB order for Igbos not to participate they still top typical yoruba states, check Ekiti and Ebonyi state both has lowest voting in their regions

Who's talking about PVC collection... .you gave Buhari 5% of whatever number of vote you casted ....and you have voted the same pattern twice and it was irrelevant because buhari had 95% vote of others .....is it anybody fault you needed NK and refused to register and collect pvc
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by shizzle1: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Daguccizgreat:
Shallow minded folks like you think Nigeria starts and ends in your gworo chewing region. I don't blame you
Make no mistake, he is yoruba
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Motion123(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I have no problem with Osibanjo... He is capable of piloting the affair of Nigeria!!

We are now seeing very clear that the reason why most of you southerners are pushing for Osibanjo is because of religious reasons not because of competence or his political capacity!!

Same way the south would not vote for a malam or any imam regardless of his competence!!

So the Christian bigots should stop deceiving each other and support Jagaban and Elrufai.

Hope you are aware that both are Muslim?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by Fantasticcc: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ifa olokun asorodayo will fi epe felepe.

Ijokijo nijo asinwin
Idi kudi leru were
Everything you aim towards me shall be your portion.
Ase edumare!
tribal bigot, all those nonsense you wrote up there is to you and your family..isee...ewu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by CorperKola: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2021
tunapawizzy:
u must really think u know what u re talking about
lol guy forget! i know what i am talking about
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by oyatz(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If the two is the best that APC can field then they have already lost even before the election

So who do they already lost to?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by oyatz(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98163238:
One thing I'm 100% sure Tinubu or his group will not get APC ticket, same with Orji Kalu they are just deceiving themselves, I don't need to be prophet to read the political game going on. Save this post

Name the candidate that you are sure will get the APC ticket
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by oyatz(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98163681:

North knows southwest poltical games and Awolowo ideologies, go and read Obj last book, why north refused to hand power over to Awolowo and Abiola instead they handed power over to Obj that doesn't believe in Yoruba ideologies.

Politics is dynamic sir.
Alignment and Re-alignments of political power blocks do occur.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by oyatz(m): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98164546:
North know once typical Yoruba man grab power,
1, they will privatize Lagos ports and air port to Tinubu or his cronies, these are areas north control for decades and Yorubas want to take over by all means
2, Many federal properties in Lagos that are located in choice areas in Lagos that
they're fighting to takeover Police, navy, and Army barracks in Ikoyi, Ikeja and VI, Lagos trade fair complex etc
3, They know once Yoruba grab power they will empower their regional security with more sophisticated arms to fight their people
4 The need to protect the power their forefathers handed over to them in Kwara.

This looks so banal and jejunile, all what you listed have been put up for privatization in the past with varying degrees of success.

Besides, when did you become the mouthpiece of 'The North'?

Do you know the feelings of 'The North' more than Bashir El-Rufai, the son of the Governor of Kaduna State who put up this post?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by ttmax09(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

same religion ticket can never work in Nigeria, you had better stop massaging your ego.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by ttmax09(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

It’s not possible.

APC would not be that inconsiderate to offset the political space with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

However if they eventually succeed with that ticket, it will be a game of religious numerical strength between Christians and Muslims coz people will vote along religious lines except the SW.

Even SW to an extent will be polarized under such circumstances.

Maybe that will clear the doubt about the most populous religion in Nigeria shar.
Are you aware the SW as quiet a large number of Christians, besides same religion ticket would not work in Nigeria. It didn't work in 2015 and it won't work in 2023 most especially.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by ttmax09(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
waslag11:
not at all, I still prefer osinbajo\zulum ,or tinubu/zulum
God bless u for this, I also want tinubu on the ballot.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by alabi484(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
GamalNasser:

Didn't Abiola and Kingibe do it?

One off thing and it came at a time Nigeria needed to transition from military rule, mko because of is philanthropy was a no brainer at that time.

Times have changed now and people are a bit more sensitive and skeptical to such issues as religion even though we should ultimately be concerned about competence.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by GamalNasser: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
alabi484:

One off thing and it came at a time Nigeria needed to transition from military rule, mko because of is philanthropy was a no brainer at that time.

Times have changed now and people are a bit more sensitive and skeptical to such issues as religion even though we should ultimately be concerned about competence.

Times have changed you say yet Elrufai successfully did a Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna , something people thought could never happen
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by KenModi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Una neva tire to suffer?!

Fela was indeed right; Nigerians do love to suffer and smile.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by alabi484(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2021
GamalNasser:

Times have changed you say yet Elrufai successfully did a Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna , something people thought could never happen
Fingers crossed
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance by mikolo80: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Gondonu:
Old brigade of politicians.So they are telling us that they are not sensitive to the religious inclination of Nigeria just as El Rufai did in Kaduna?
is it their fault that there is no Christian politician with the same clout? All the Christian leaders just loot for thselves ,they never have any ambition beyond whatever crumbs they're able to corner

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.