Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,038 members, 7,928,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:04 AM

Hottest Couples In Nl! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hottest Couples In Nl! (5424 Views)

Wife N Hubby Material In Nl. / Hottest Chick On Nairaland / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:10am On Apr 02, 2011
So far one person had gotten the hidden joke of this entire thread, and that is Goldieluks! 

Ayo happy fool day everyone, this thread had run into waste I assume, s-h-i-t! undecided

At BABE - I thought you knew me and my inner thinking. I was expecting you to glimpse the concealed doughty of this topic. I mean cmon we are hubby and wifey, but you slightly broke my heart by not right away knowing what I was on about.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by annawhite(f): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2011
Happy fool day!
U can redeemed your thread ,is not too late tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2011
Mucho

Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

So far one person had gotten the hidden joke of this entire thread, and that is Goldieluks! 

Ayo happy fool day everyone, this thread had run into waste I assume, s-h-i-t!  undecided

April Fool's expires at 12 Noon. Anything after that and the perpetrator suffers badluck!
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:22am On Apr 02, 2011
annawhite:

Happy fool day!
U can redeemed your thread ,is not too late tongue tongue tongue
LOL, I wish I could but I'm at work while I reply secretly. Hey, how come I never met you before.  smiley

REALITY101:

Mucho

I f-u-c-ked your fagish arse, unarmed few weeks back, but you ran like a b-i-t-c-h while claiming to be religious. Now you are here for a second round - you sure? undecided
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:25am On Apr 02, 2011
ogugua88:

April Fool's expires at 12 Noon. Anything after that and the perpetrator suffers badluck!
Bullcrap, it's not my fault you never picked up the hidden agenda of this thread!

FYI I don't believe in luck. smiley
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

LOL, I wish I could but I'm at work while I reply secretly. Hey, how come I never met you before.  smiley

I f-u-c-ked your fagish arse, unarmed few weeks back, but you ran like a b-i-t-c-h while claiming to be religious. Now you are here for a second round - you sure?  undecided

You work in McDonald, I knew it.

Hijo de puta
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

Bullcrap, it's not my fault you never picked up the hidden agenda of this thread!

FYI I don't believe in luck. smiley

Not bullcrap. It expires after 12 noon. Your post isn't much of an April Fool's post anyway, as you posted yourself and BABE! together lol.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by MsPotato(f): 1:31am On Apr 02, 2011
Me & 190 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked But that is like commiting adolescent or whatever you call it embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2011
^^^^^^^ Beastiality grin grin grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2011
ogugua88:

Not bullcrap. It expires after 12 noon. Your post isn't much of an April Fool's post anyway, as you posted yourself and BABE! together lol.

Word   cheesy

Confuse mofo he is
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:34am On Apr 02, 2011
REALITY101:

You work in McDonald, I knew it.

Hijo de puta

Close to that & I'm happy with it - with this recession any job is important to pay them fees/tuitions. Jot in english s-l-u-t.

ogugua88:

Dear, I don't live where you reside so should you be busy blaming (time differences) FOR my unplayed april fools day prank & global warming too?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Word   cheesy

Confuse mofo he is

Cheerleading p-u-s-s-y. That should be your ever mending tag.

*Shakes his head with pity* cool
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by MsPotato(f): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2011
I dont know why you guys have to be so insulting to one another. Abeg now. Kiss and make up! angry angry angry
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2011
You are living a useless confusing life. . . . Fact.

Your April fool sh1t just exposed you as.s licker  cheesy

Ms. Potato:

I dont know why you guys have to be so insulting to one another. Abeg now. Kiss and make up! angry angry angry

Eww
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:46am On Apr 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Eww
Holly molly! You are more h-o-m-o-s-e-x-u-a-l gened that I thought. B-i-t-c-h, I refuse to believe that you are a dude,no way. You are either a transgendered or a female. grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:
Dear, I don't live where you reside so should you be busy blaming (time differences) FOR my unplayed april fools day prank & global warming too?

I live in the west. You live in the east, Toronto, CA, according to your location. It was past 2pm when you posted your message and I double-checked before posting. I'm blaming you lol.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

Holly molly! You are more h-o-m-o-s-e-x-u-a-l gened that I thought. B-i-t-c-h, I refuse to believe that you are a dude,no way. You are either a transgendered or a female. grin

So you are senseless too.

Re-read what she said. . . Kitty head

ogugua88:

I live in the west. You live in the east, Toronto, CA, according to your location. It was past 2pm when you posted your message and I double-checked before posting. I'm blaming you lol.

Still ROFL
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 02, 2011
Yup! No one April Fools me!! Except for the guy that gave me the link saying 2face got married lol.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by BABE3: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2011
@ Advocator! Pls how I'm I supposed to know your inner thinking, when you are always MIA. Can't you see my "location"? (It's says[i] where is Advocator?[/i]) I've been looking for you all over NL for the past days.  angry

Oh yh, as for your post, I was wondering too. I didn't know what the whole thread was all about. I thought that was your way of welcoming yourself back on NL.
Anyways, I MISS YOU!!!! cry cry kiss kiss wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2011
ogugua88:

Yup! No one April Fools me!! Except for the guy that gave me the link saying 2face got married lol.

You still got fooled though tongue cheesy
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 2:00am On Apr 02, 2011
BABE!:

@ Advocator! Pls how I'm I supposed to know your inner thinking, when you are always MIA. Can't you see my "location"? (It's says[i] where is Advocator?[/i]) I've been looking for you all over NL for the past days.  angry

Oh yh, as for your post, I was wondering too. I didn't know what the whole thread was all about. I thought that was your way of welcoming yourself back on NL.
Anyways, I MISS YOU!!!! cry cry kiss kiss wink wink smiley smiley

Missed u too babe. wink If u too didn't get my prank then I have to work on my pranks. sad LOL @ the MIA caption!
My night nurse, the initiator of my wet dreams, I don't know how to thank you. grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by InkedNerd(f): 2:02am On Apr 02, 2011
Advocator:

Missed u too babe. wink If u too didn't get my prank then I have to work on my pranks. sad LOL @ the MIA caption!
My night nurse, the initiator of my wet dreams, I don't know how to thank you. grin

Hehehe, sounds like things are getting steamy between you two grin grin grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by BABE3: 2:07am On Apr 02, 2011
^^yup! It sure is! smiley
Anyways Advocator, as you roaming around NL, if you come across a username, Fstranger3, Pls warn him! angry Tell him to back the F off your BABE!, grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 02, 2011
REALITY101:

You still got fooled though tongue cheesy

No I didn't. It's invalid lol.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 2:14am On Apr 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, sounds like things are getting steamy between you two grin grin grin

You didn't know, babe & I had been snogging one another for 5 months. cool
BABE!:

^^yup! It sure is! smiley
Anyways Advocator, as you roaming around NL, if you come across a username, Fstranger3, Pls warn him! angry Tell him to back the F off your BABE!,  grin

I will sure do that cutie, if I chased your protect relative away that useless d-umbarse will never harass you again. cool

P.s come to my other topic, tis is overcrowded.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by InkedNerd(f): 2:18am On Apr 02, 2011
@REALITY101: I'm sorry about last night. I got distracted kiss kiss kiss kiss

Advocator:

You didn't know, babe & I had been snogging one another for 5 months. cool

I knew you two were snogin' but I didn't know it was like that grin wink

P.S.
BABE! is my homie so if you break her heart imma broke yo legs. . . Got it?? angry grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]@REALITY101: I'm sorry about last night. I got distracted kiss kiss kiss kiss

Cool undecided
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by InkedNerd(f): 2:22am On Apr 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Cool undecided

I'll explain later on why I was so distracted kiss
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 02, 2011
K love
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 02, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Me & 190 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked But that is like commiting adolescent or whatever you call it embarassed lipsrsealed
ogugua88:

^^^^^^^ Beastiality grin grin grin

let's see how 190 reacts when he sees that. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Live In Lekki, Vi, Ikoyi, Ajah: Introduce Yourself!: Lets Meet! / Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters / Derek Rake Shogun Method Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.