Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,038 members, 7,928,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hottest Couples In Nl! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hottest Couples In Nl! (5426 Views)

Wife N Hubby Material In Nl. / Hottest Chick On Nairaland / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Tima
Stay with dinosaur?¿¿ what kind of dumbfuck word was that & your colleagues are busy bleeping horses 4 money in replacement of dinosaur since d animal is no more existing so u can go join them for the competition.

2. is it mandatory for u to say whatever i said for ppl to see dat an ugly & rejected thing like u is also talking on here? u even check my profile pic for me to know that you're really stalking & d monkey who's bleepin your cobweb punny can never look so fly like Tosin so ask some old members that hv seen my real pic before i removed it last week on here, mumu.

Lastly, you're NOT so don't feel like your HOT on here cos i didn't even recognize you right from time so your profile pic look so absurd to me & you're only stalking Tosin to get the fame that you want still guys still can't see a midget like you. mofo.

this is my rule when your hot and rude i will excuse your useless behavior

but ppl like u that can't even upload a pis of them self's have the punny to call other ppl names but it don't matter coz haters keep me strong

Like for real dude,will you give me another line, and spare m this bullshi*t of you're not hot blah blah blah. For Christ sake, you're a nobody. You're not special to me. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME. I keep saying it, your freaking opinion does not mater. I would rather be called ugly by a fagot like you then get with you. If something is wrong with your vision, blame your genes and stop hating on my looks. For someone who has no profile picture sayig sh**t like this to me just go to prove how much of a low life you are and your low self esteem is obvious for all to see.

Why would I even want to ask people for your pic? like i say grow SOME MOTHERFUCK**NG BALLS. Put it in your profile let me see it. If you are really proud of you self, and you as hot as you says put the God damn pic there.

But you will never. Because empty vessel make the loudest nose. You are probably one genetic freak in the form of a big [size=15pt]mistake[/size]
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MrsDarkskin & Mrs-chima (plain fat  lesbians)  <<10000,00,0000,000%  True!  angry

[size=13pt]Hmmm. . .Anybody who rejects Cock is a 'lesbian'. . .get it?! [/size]
*beat drums* cheesy grin grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima

The Hottest Couple In Nl?

since you claimed to be always HOT on here & your name happens NOT to be on the list, you know that sounds frustrating for you on its own hehe! & pls don't get mad at me, face advocator the poster for making feeling so inferior in yourself, scum lol

when will u realize no matter wat u say i can't help but laugh at u,
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Whats the durty punny was talk about, that ugly looking thing who called herself hotie but she's NOT everyone on here lol
The only reason they put your name there hunni, is cause they want to help you grow your self esteem.

But i**diot, hating women, and pretty ones at that ain't gonna help.

You nairaland guys really make me laugh. I mean ugly looking things calling people ugly.

Well if fagots on this site called me ugly, I take it as a compliment.

The Lord knows how many nightmares I've had just by checking some ridiculously ugly guys profile on nairaland. I wish I could meet some of you in real life, ugly ones like you especially, I would make life hell for you.

You will regret why you were born ugly. grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry pls i can see your blind, i will never ever in my life get with that thing.

I'm not the blind one lol. This is similar to how my parents started. My mom had your attitude. They've been married 26 years now lol.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hotie Madam

Why are you so frustrating like someone who needs some kind of rehab after escaping from the asylum lately without incomplete injection. Even though if i wanna upload my pic again, is it an ugly & rejected punny like you that will convince me to do that?

You know what? i don't really fancy exchanging word with ladies recently but if you gonna be with me you gon have a price to pay but never would i Bleep ur durty hole for folks to see a dwarf thing like you even ur dirty armpits is a virus to this thread pls stop frustrating & go to ur mama to lean on her, lunatic.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm not the blind one lol. This is similar to how my parents started. My mom had your attitude. They've been married 26 years now lol.
LOL babe, I get your witty side, but I hate that thing with a passion. And like seriously even if he was the last man standing, I would never date him, talk of marrying him.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The thought of it torments my mind. God I don't want to think of it.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Madam

Why are you so frustrating like someone who needs some kind of rehab after escaping from the asylum lately without incomplete injection. Even though if i wanna upload my pic again, is it an ugly & rejected punny like you that will convince me to do that?

You know what? i don't really fancy exchanging word with ladies recently but if you gonna be with me you gon have a price to pay but never would i bleep your durty hole for folks to see a dwarf thing like you even your dirty armpits is a virus to this thread pls stop frustrating & go to your mama to lean on her, lunatic.
Will you in your dumb and useless nairaland life say something that make sense for once?

Repeating one line over and over like a lost child who has nothing to say.

Switch on your brain and say something better pleasee for the love of God.

And me wanting to see your pic is only a way to prove to you how right I am when I say you are a big genetic mistake.

Do not even flatter your flugy head by thinking I really want to see your picture. What ever you say, I have a strong feeling you are UGLY.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Well if fagots on this site called me ugly, I take it as a compliment.
grin grin

smh! you guyses!!!  angry
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hotie(NOT)

You know what? if you like me why beating around the bush then? why hating on rokiatu & i combination? why must u quote me to shows that you're really hatin on that? who's ur niggah? but i just like you anyway just sweep your fcukk'd up & ugly face off my side, u feel me?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
tosin bro why are you always picking on females? seriously?
is there some anti-woman bug going around? gaddamn! undecided
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by MrsChima(f): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
It is easy to pick on tolerable women (no offense) than to cup the balls and be a man.

I was wondering why Hottie Tima was wasting her time but then again I said she is grown.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by pwiz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie(NOT)

You know what? if you like me why beating around the bush then? why hating on rokiatu & i combination? why must u quote me to shows that you're really hatin on that? who's your niggah? but i just like you anyway just sweep your fcukk'd up & ugly face off my side, u feel me?
nawa 4 u o. U and dis women sha. Na hotie remain nah. Anyway,bro chill down hmm
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzD
Anti-woman bug going around?¿¿ hahaha!

Well i like all the NL females & to those i hv once said shitt to such as Hotie Tima (my wife), Mrs.chima, Goldieluks, babypinkyz, ms.potato etc but ms.potato is now my friend on fb she's out d list. . . . . . . . . . but once thing about these ladies is that they just don't know how to talk to ppl most especially guys & i dislike ladies who always feel as if they're too important here cos everyone has their own levels outside nl but here should be place of fun not make ppl upset just because you're too important for your damn self.

#ImALoverNotAFighter.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie(NOT)

You know what? if you like me why beating around the bush then? why hating on rokiatu & i combination? why must u quote me to shows that you're really hatin on that? who's your niggah? but i just like you anyway just sweep your fcukk'd up & ugly face off my side, u feel me?

what the fu***ck do u mean i am hating on rokiatu, which part of even if u were the last man on standing i will never ever in my life look at e someone like u not to say even like u god, WAT A NIGHTMARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT SUCH THING
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
Sup Hotie Tima

How is your weekend going.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

MzD
Anti-woman bug going around?¿¿ hahaha!

Well i like all the NL females & to those i hv once said shitt to such as Hotie Tima (my wife), Mrs.chima, Goldieluks, babypinkyz, ms.potato etc but ms.potato is now my friend on fb she's out d list. . . . . . . . . . but once thing about these ladies is that they just don't know how to talk to ppl most especially guys & i dislike ladies who always feel as if they're too important here cos everyone has their own levels outside nl but here should be place of fun not make ppl upset just because you're too important for your damn self.

#ImALoverNotAFighter.

we know nairaland is everything to you, u got no other life outside of nairaland, but guess wat we do so yeah i fell like i am way important off nairaland

And dude if u want someone to respect u from the beginning don't give them sh***it form day one
respect goes both ways, if u want respect u got to respect other ppl especially females.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
fstranger3:

Sup Hotie Tima

How is your weekend going.

dude stop stalking me on nairaland pls
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

tosin bro why are you always picking on females? seriously?
is there some anti-woman bug going around? gaddamn! undecided

someone need to slap this niggah across the face man, he so freaking sexes and he wants us to respect him god i like low life loser like him thinking they can dammed and get wat they want when they come on nairaland, well niggah u thought wrong
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima
If you try to slap a king like me, then you might die tonight cos its risky & i don't respect ladies they should always respect me.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosin allow me to intervene, this was suppose to be a whacky full of fun thread, not thread that was opened to insult girls for no reason. Cmon ayo, you don't have to step on a girl to injest your masculinity. I read the entire thread and all I notice was you mocking that poor girl while she tries to avoid you. Cut the crap, and apologize already. undecided

I dislike watching nice girls getting punches for no reasons. undecided

At the thread - LOL @ your comments people. cheesy
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator
Bro, Lmao! try to scroll up to see how she quote me saying over her dead body just because you hooked Rokiatu & I up, is she rokiatu? why the hatin? she only want some attention from me thats all cos i avoid some no sense of azz females here.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2011
^
she really did that? Then that was a bit over the top, but then you are a man bro, obviously she was jealous (I think) that you got paired up by another chick other than her. Let it slide, let the peace come. grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 12:35am On Apr 03, 2011
I know bro but if she want me she don't need to start hating like that when she already knows i don't want rokiatu anyway.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 12:41am On Apr 03, 2011
^
She acts like she hates you becuz she feels intimidated by this list, you should have laugh off the whole ping pong pinning and asked her out. Would that have killed you fulani boy? grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2011
^Thats bygone man, i don't ask those who feels like a queen for themselves out here. Besides how i do you know about fulani ppl? are you one of their tribe?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2011
^
f-u-c-k that nigga, I am Eritrean and half somali. grin

Fulani was part of a side kick humor, get with it. undecided
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 1:21am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

I know bro but if she want me she[b] don't[/b] need to start hating like that when she already knows i don't want rokiatu anyway.

Tosinville:

^Thats bygone man, i don't ask[b] those[/b] who feels like a queen for themselves out here. Besides how i do you know about fulani ppl? are you one of their tribe?

Amongst other things.

You need to log off NL and work on your grammar and spelling. Your writing skill is pathetic, not minding your awful 'toasting' skills. Grammar is very important. Grammar is very useful. If one uses proper grammar, then their messages are clear and everyone can understand what they are talking about.

You need to learn the basics first. The basic rule states that a singular subject takes a singular verb, while a plural subject takes a plural verb. And BTW, in the first sentence quoted above, the verb should be in the past tense because the situation you are describing is unreal and unlikely.

Anyway, go read some books, it will help you now and in your future pursuit of street girls in Lagos.  And, one last advice, stop haranguing innocent ladies all over NL.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger, smh
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 1:35am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

fstranger, smh

Hey sweetie, wetin I do again?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 1:38am On Apr 03, 2011
nothing oo
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 1:40am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

nothing oo

so why are you shaking your head?

Do you have torticollis? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Live In Lekki, Vi, Ikoyi, Ajah: Introduce Yourself!: Lets Meet! / Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters / Derek Rake Shogun Method Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.