Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,040 members, 7,928,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Hottest Couples In Nl! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hottest Couples In Nl! (5427 Views)

Wife N Hubby Material In Nl. / Hottest Chick On Nairaland / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^ very true,
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 3:57am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^

What about the Ugandan girl

Lets be fair ok

You took Uganda, let me hold Liberia, and then you'd take the next exotic chic, and I take the next after that.    .    .  we should alternate and be fair to each other ok.  There is enough to go around
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 3:57am On Apr 03, 2011
REALITY101:

@ BABE same as I reported you to inkie, you tried to violation me.

@Aminalib I heard you. Quit pretending. I'm still your baby daddy.

where is my child support check,
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Ranoscky(m): 4:01am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

Arent you ashamed of yourself

For Pete's sake you are a Nigerian.
WTF are you on about, man?

Ashamed of what, being a Flygerian?. . .Gaddemit! Even in ma next life, if I aint Flygerian, then am not coming out!

fstranger3:

I mean, this lil girl is old enough to be your grandson, get your mates, dawg! cool
Was that what she told you?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 03, 2011
@ Mzdarkskin, I'm good. I kinda busy. You miss me? Lol

@Aminalib, hmm you need to come get it.

@BABE did you tell em how I squeeze your boom?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 4:06am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^See himm feelin like a baller! cheesy
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 03, 2011
REALITY101:

@ Mzdarkskin, I'm good. I kinda busy. You miss me? Lol

@Aminalib, hmm you need to come get it.

@BABE did you tell em how I squeeze your boom?

Lmao! Maybe.
Missing the real dudes! undecided
D-Sense and 190 went awol on me.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 03, 2011
Aww Pweety4me my darling how u been *winks*
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 4:09am On Apr 03, 2011
Since when?comot 4 hia. . . smiley
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 4:12am On Apr 03, 2011
Reality101
I'm wonderful, thanks man, whats up with u over there?¿¿
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 03, 2011
The real dude hmm.

@Pweety4me who stole your money?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 4:13am On Apr 03, 2011
*clears nose*
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 4:15am On Apr 03, 2011
Bro, Lmao! try to scroll up to see how she quote me saying [size=20pt]over her dead body[/size] just because you hooked Rokiatu & I up, is she rokiatu? why the hatin? she only want some attention from me thats all cos i avoid some no sense of azz females here.

yeah not coz i am hating it will never happen with a loser like u that y,

coz i know my sis got class and u just ain't there at all u don't measure up to any of her standards
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 03, 2011
*covers face*
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Ranoscky(m): 4:17am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Bro, Lmao! try to scroll up to see how she quote me saying [size=20pt]over her dead body[/size] just because you hooked Rokiatu & I up, is she rokiatu? why the hatin? she only want some attention from me thats all cos i avoid some no sense of azz females here.

yeah not coz i am hating it will never happen with a loser like u that y,

coz i know my sis got class and u just ain't there at all u don't measure up to any of her standards
Let go, gal, its ok!
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 4:19am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima
If you try to slap a king like me, then you might die tonight cos its risky &[size=25pt] i don't respect ladies they should always respect me.[/size]

u see your black mentality u have. i know wat happens to niggah like
u die sad and lonely.

and ppl who don't respects me don't get it from me aether, i tell people like u to kiss mu chocolates  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 4:24am On Apr 03, 2011
^^See drama hotie u look pretty young. . .& ow come u & roki ave d same shoe?hmm tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 03, 2011
Hmmmm. Hotie feeling 'bout it! bout it!' (*does my imitation Master P run in place dance*) <<< LOOOOOOLLL!  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^See drama hotie u look pretty young. . .& ow come u & roki ave d same shoe?hmm tongue lipsrsealed

we have the same things coz we got the same taste and we like buying the same stuff    wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 4:28am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima:

we have the same things coz we got the same taste and we like buying the same stuff wink wink wink wink wink wink

who is older between ya'll? tongue
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 4:28am On Apr 03, 2011
REALITY101:

*covers face*
achewwwwwww! embarassed cheesy
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 4:30am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Hotie Tima
If you try to slap a king like me, then you might die tonight cos its risky &[size=25pt] i don't respect ladies they should always respect me.[/size]

u see your black mentality u have. i know wat happens to niggah like
u die sad and lonely.

and ppl who don't respects me don't get it from me [size=18pt]aether,[/size] i tell people like u to kiss mu chocolates  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  

Is that supposed to be EITHER?

See what English has turned my people into. grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 4:31am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

i know ooohhhhh well it happens huni
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 4:32am On Apr 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

who is older between ya'll? tongue

rokiatu is the older one

PS no more personal questions smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 4:33am On Apr 03, 2011
guessed so. . .cool smiley
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie(NOT)
Go sit your durty azz for a moment pls, do you think i care about what an i-diot like u is talking about & who's this your sister u can never meet in real life till u stop breathing that you keep chanting about here? You know what? you're nothing but a frustrated awe from sacramento forest, mugun.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^

There is no forest in Sacramento, BTW grin

Stop forming big boy
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 4:41am On Apr 03, 2011
Is this gay-Stranger insane or what? look at this ogun state village boy claiming to be somewhere in houston, tx. Besides, who forming a big boy? do you think i have to lie like you for ppl to upgrade me here? this guy suck jus exactly like his scrotum without a testicle, ode!
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Ranoscky(m): 4:44am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

Dis guy shaaaa. . . undecided

This is NAIRALAND and not school, abeg!

Tosinville and Hotie Tima, you guys are just something else. After every-every, make una tel me wetin una gain!

I thought they said silence is the best answer to a fool, why not one of you make the other a FOOL by keepin shut?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by HotieTima(f): 4:46am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

[size=20pt]Hotie(NOT)[/size]
Go sit your durty azz for a moment pls, do you think i care about what an i-diot like u is talking about & who's this your sister u can never meet in real life till u stop breathing that you keep chanting about here? You know what? you're nothing but a frustrated awe from sacramento forest, mugun.

god come up with a new line u loser is always the same shi**t over and over wat did u run out off vocabularies or wat.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie(NOT)
If lunatics like you have nothing to say again then thats when you'll keep saying someone should come up with a new line while your dead brain can't come up with any again, hv i ever said what i wrote last to you on here before? if you have problem with your sight its better u visit an optician asap before you go blind completely without remedy, mumu.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by tjskii(f): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2011
*steps in to thread, sees the begining of an M&B drama unfolding, quickly sits hiney down,helps self to a bowl of cereal and watches from the sidelines*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Live In Lekki, Vi, Ikoyi, Ajah: Introduce Yourself!: Lets Meet! / Derek Rake Shogun Method Available / Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.