Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines (39550 Views)

2.2m Nigerian Children Not Immunised – UNICEF, GAVI / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by DestroyEvil: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin I learn something from you today, "A person that want to poison you will first make you feel at home." Thanks so much for exposing the life-sucking agent of the devil.
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Any body that takes this man's vaccine at his own peril. I have a video where some people where saying some nastic thing. They are whites,

Let me write what they said.

I can't upload the video, that is why I draft thier words .
[b]
Be very careful with this bill gate guy, it's true he help Africa before and Nigeria. But before a person can poison you he must have make you feel at home and relaxed. And that is what have blind fold most of us

Am not taking any vaccine, I don't have covid 19. That's just the truth!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oga where are all the conspiracy theorists. Come and see your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Angelawhite(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Any body that takes this man's vaccine at his own peril. I have a video where some people where saying some nastic thing. They are whites,

[b]
Be very careful with this bill gate guy, it's true he help Africa before and Nigeria. But before a person can poison you he must have make you feel at home and relaxed. And that is what has blind fold most of us

Illiteracy is evil

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Areaboy2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sabowest:
Whether is Xavi or Gavi vaccine I no dey take anything

hahaha.. dey dia they form conspiracy don.
once they make it a requirement for visa applications, una go just full hospital with open arms grin grin
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by GamalNasser: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
This man is our enemy
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeria Govt suppose pay This man. Na free Investment advice hey give Buhari
So where all our Health experts and Govt financial advisers? Why spend 400B on a vaccine which doesn't immune from covid?. Put that money into dev of health sector because that what's needed to develop that sector 70% ...So cry now laugh later

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by GeneralPula: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
I no go take this vaccine sha..

So many conspiracy haha..
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Blackdisciple(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gavi is a global Vaccine Alliance that brings together public and private sectors, creating equal access to new and underused vaccines for children living in the world’s poorest countries.

Hmmm So we are poor in Nigeria chaiii

wait for another vac called Gavi .Na only God know wetin be that one ooo hmm..
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by atonement12: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
He is the only hope we have in Africa
Children are pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him
"He is the only hope we have in Africa" -You mean he is your creator, lord and saviour?

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by usj(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bill and melinda gates are really trying for country as poor as Nigeria. They single handedly eradicated polio out of the whole world. The kind of money he is investing into research and healthcare is enormous, imagine keeping in to himself he would have been the undisputed richest man in the world

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by calyto: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
He didn't call that name 'Nigeria'.

Vanguard is now known for being shitty
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Flier: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
atonement12:
"He is the only hope we have in Africa" -You mean he is your creator, lord and saviour?
Yes! brainwashed religions leader

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by afbstrategies: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have no doubts this stupid and ridiculous advice will eventually be taken by Nigerian leaders.
Because we have stupid and useless politicians who are ready to accept egunje from anybody. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by GeneralPula: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

[b]
Be very careful with this bill gate guy, it's true he help Africa before and Nigeria. But before a person can poison you he must have make you feel at home and relaxed. And that is what has blind fold most of us

Confirm..

Just yesterday, a nurse was telling me this Covid 19 is a hoax. It’s not real. She said most casket that were shown all around the world were empty casket. They only feed the world whatever they want the media to published!

They have plans towards destroying Africa and their main target is Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by kepstone: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
N by force to take vaccine... However check out this for those planning to enter university. Preparing for Jamb or Post UME let help you. fill this simple form. https://forms.gle/fXkaJhUyW2GvBYgaA
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
ProDiverse:
I don't trust this man.

You don't need to.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by jesmond3945: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
He is the only hope we have in Africa
Children are pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him
have you asked yourself what is the point of all these vaccines in the first place? Mind you in white countries they don't take as much vaccines as we do, so what is the interest of an ICT man in vaccinating africa? Why can't he roll such programmes in the western world?
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by atonement12: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Moral criminal manipulator! Using sweet patronizing words as if he truly cares for Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Flier: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
GeneralPula:

Confirm..

Just yesterday, a nurse was telling me this Covid 19 is a hoax. It’s not real. She said most casket that were shown all around the world were empty casket. They only feed the world whatever they want the media to published!

They have plans towards destroying Africa and their main target is Nigeria..
God will save your soul,you are obviously lost
You may never appreciate Bill gate till you are married and have children then face with option of getting vaccine for your family or allow them to fall sick

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by kayjay69(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerians and their useless fixation on crude oil.

Your crude oil is not worth shit and it won't be worth anything in the not too distant future with the advent of emission caps, electric vehicles and renewable energy.

Countries with way more crude (more proven reserves and cheaper costs of producing) than Nigeria are already diversifying, you are there talking about crude. The top 20 most valuable companies in the world today have nothing to do with crude oil but have alot to do with innovative products and services, that should tell you something about the world today and where the world is headed tomorrow.
DenreleDave:
FTC

undecided undecided

So Bill gates abi na Bill windows is telling us that we are part of the poorest nation with the amount of crude oil that we have...

Chaiii.. Who curse Nigeria

See where buhari and our useless leader led us too cry cry

Master Cherez I greet you

Hrreso hresso, I greet you
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by heniford2: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
FTC

undecided undecided

So Bill gates abi na Bill windows is telling us that we are part of the poorest nation with the amount of crude oil that we have...

Chaiii.. Who curse Nigeria

See where buhari and our useless leader led us too cry cry

Master Cherez I greet you

Hrreso hresso, I greet you
stop thinking and talking like a fool your too smart for this big guy
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by subcbouy: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
EJanni:
Nigeria is not a poor country, the problem is that we have a bunch of greedy politicians.
They will heed this advice just to embezzle the funds mapped out for the covid-19 vaccine.
We are never being a poor country from the outset if not for these looters making it look as if we cannot do anything good for the country. This bunch of looters is still waiting for ready-made vaccines while some people are working for the vaccine.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Acidiously: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Is America waiting for the GAVI vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by israelmao(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Do we even need them?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Flier: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
jesmond3945:
have you asked yourself what is the point of all these vaccines in the first place? Mind you in white countries they don't take as much vaccines as we do, so what is the interest of an ICT man in vaccinating africa? Why can't he roll such programmes in the western world?
My first question is,do you have wife and children? if so you will know the important of this vaccines
Not getting them only leads to deaths and please dont compare abroad to Nigeria,firstly they take those vaccines and secondly dont compare developed countries to slum we live in africa
Do you know most of this countries take vaccine every years?atleast i know about flu shots

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by atonement12: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
Yes! brainwashed religions leader
Gbam! You've been EXPOSED.-An agent of Gates and the globalists depopulation agenda.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by gaftsoil(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
This man is evil. He never meant well for Africans

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Josywhyte: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
See how an outsider(Gates) is telling somone or people(our politicians) how to arrange their own house. What a shame this country is to others.
They just wanna use this vaccine to embezzle money as usual. What a shit hole
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by stchinedu: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmm...he is talking to us

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Techplug: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nawaoo....with all the medical practitioners in Nigeria.

Anyways, download this useful Tech App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divinedigitalxp.ddcode

The App provides it's users the in depth knowledge on Web & Mobile App Development virtually via DDcode App.

You will be taught programming, cloud computing, iOT etc. Most importantly, how to make money with the skill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.