Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines (39647 Views)

2.2m Nigerian Children Not Immunised – UNICEF, GAVI / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Brandonx:
He's saying this as though the Nigerian government cares about her citizens.
The only thing they are good at is enriching themselves. They can as well go ahead and procure vaccines for themselves and families.

But on a second thought Bill might actually want the Nigerian government to stall a little to confirm their predictions on people dying on the street.
Shut up
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
nonut:
He's probably trying to discourage looting by the Nigerian government.
Or, he wants more deaths from Nigeria, since he's surprised we weren't affected the way he imagined it would be.

Just guessing... What do I know?
You for just shut up since you know say you no know anything
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
He is the only hope we have in Africa
Children and pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him
I swear man, it worries and pains me when I see people talking trash about him because of baseless conspiracy theories. Very annoying.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
HeadShot:
No go near this Gavi stuff...

Gates no pure again for my eyes
Na your eyes no pure, go wash am with sanitizer, you go dey alright.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Funkeshuga:

likewise me and my family

with the Vaccine covid patients are still dying in America, America couldn't save more than buried 400,000 Americans

even visiting hospitals when the vaccine arrive will be dangerous as they can input it in any of the injection

Nigeria govt take rubbish a lot in the course of being western stooge. I will never die of another person ignorance
And who said the presence of the vaccine means COVID'19 is already eradicated? Do you even know the purpose of a vaccine?
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by whitemand4(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
This man should build a big house in each state in the united state of america and park all the homeless people from all the streets of US and put them there and start feeding them if he is truly an altruistic philanthropist. No be only xavi, na pogba.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
bluefilm:
A satanic computer nerd is giving health/medical advice and you want to tell me the world hasn't gone crazy?!
A simple Google search could have prevented you from spewing this rubbish.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
93RD:
Everybody talking about Bill Gates should be more concerned about the fact that our reputation is so terrible out there. Pick out his points on wastage, corruption, channeling funds into the right things at the wrong time that our leaders are used to, but most importantly wasting scarce funds on things even when they don't need to.
Hold your Government/leaders responsible for the bad reputation, not Bill Gates.
Bill gates na one of the food source for conspiracy theorist grin
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by JJOF(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
SegFault:

That Satanic computer nerd has been donating vaccines to your degenerate backward country since you were just a kid. So shut up, if he wanted to have wiped Nigeria clean by now, he would have. Use the brain you were lucky to get.
Don't mind him, a simple Google search could have prevented him from spewing that trash.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by loswhite(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
philip0906:
Why exactly has Bill Gates been carrying this Covid matter on his head? He's not a health minister, neither is he an authority on health matters...

It begins to make one wonder and ask questions...
To ask questions is to Google and get more information
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Kayberg: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
[s]Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
Children and pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him[/s]

angry
If I woze you backhand uppercut.
Blind seeing man.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by jesmond3945: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
My first question is,do you have wife and children? if so you will know the important of this vaccines
Not getting them only leads to deaths and please dont compare abroad to Nigeria,firstly they take those vaccines and secondly dont compare developed countries to slum we live in africa
Do you know most of this countries take vaccine every years?atleast i know about flu shots
wow you only know about flu shots, please tell me why UK is not taking polio vaccine anymore? But in Nigeria we take these polio vaccine every year? What of measles? Why are their are no cases of Aids in Europe? Africa is only the harbinger of diseases and we deserve chemicals in our arms.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by bluefilm: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
JJOF:

A simple Google search could have prevented you from spewing this rubbish.

Anu mpama.

Rubbish gbukwee gi dia
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Okpabana: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/covid-19-bill-gates-advises-nigeria-to-wait-for-gavi-vaccines/

Thunder from Osogbo fire Bill gates n his vaccine. Nobody, I repeat nobody should bring that vaccine 5km close to me and my household. We won't be part of the 2 billion people they want to depopulate the world with.

Shebi, them said, we Africans are worthless n contribute nothing to the world economy.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by ayenale1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
NCDC DIRECTOR and Minister Osagie will not like Bill Gate yarn at all.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Brandonx(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
JJOF:

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Brandonx(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
JJOF:

Shut up
Are you okay ? undecided Do you address your parents in this manner?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by jacobnel(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by nsiba: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

He is using his money to finance the drugs you take so thank him with respect and fault your shithole country that is relying on a Billionaire and WHO

Thank his shithole Ass!
He made the virus and now pretending to be looking for cure, he is a prick
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by nsiba: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

Like you didn't take his polio vaccine. Lol

You must be a witch to be so sure
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by nonut: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
JJOF:

You for just shut up since you know say you no know anything
I could say the same thing about you.
Shut up!
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by mosesaigbe(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
My country poorest .

God forbid . cool cool cool
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Malawian(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sabowest:
Whether is Xavi or Gavi vaccine I no dey take anything
No mind them, when Dem don create that Medical certificate for Covid, e no go take me pass 30mins to 1hr to reproduce am for my cafe.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
nsiba:

Thank his shithole Ass!
He made the virus and now pretending to be looking for cure, he is a prick
You know this because you were there when he was making it abi undecided

Mtcheww
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by dasparrow: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
You are very funny,who is depopulating you? some of your family wont be alive now if they didnt take those vaccines
Do you know why covid isnt affecting children? its because of people like bill gate

Be quiet you coon and agent of white supremacy. You and your family are welcome to go and take the vaccine. Some of us are not going to take the vaccine and you bloody stooge of the white man cannot do anything about it. Period! Darn sellout!
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by panpan(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
FLYFIRE:

CLICK & WATCH. THIS COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE

Bill Gates said the 2nd coronavirus waive will get the world’s attention, HOW DID HE KNOW IF NOT PLANNED?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QZjHOaM6HY4Q/

I don't think Bill Gates was talking about the second wave.
He was probably talking about a more severe virus, which has not yet been released.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by mytty: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
philip0906:
Why exactly has Bill Gates been carrying this Covid matter on his head? He's not a health minister, neither is he an authority on health matters...

Even blind person go see this one clear, ALTERIOR MOTIVES FROM THESE SATANIC MAURANDERS SCANVENGERS, KILLERS, just imaging same persons that are known to openly agitate for population reduction, same persons that constructed this corona virus in a lab in China, in other to reduce and control the world population, SAME PERSON S WANT TO SAVE YOU WITH A SO CALL VACCINE THAT IS SAID COULD ALTER ONES DNA, YET SOME PEOPLE STILL SHEEPISHLY BELIEVE THESE DECEPTION, THIS GLOBAL FRAUD, PLS PLS, THEIR ARE MILLIONS OF VIDEOS OUT THEIR THAT THE ALREADY BOUGHT MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NEVER AIR OUR, GOOD SCIENTISTS ARE SPEAKING OUT, DO YOUR research BEFORE YOU TAMPER WITH YOUR eternity BY TAKING THAT SLAVE VACCINE, selah!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by mytty: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
philip0906:

Even blind person go see this one clear, ALTERIOR MOTIVES FROM THESE SATANIC MAURANDERS SCANVENGERS, KILLERS, just imaging same persons that are known to openly agitate for population reduction, same persons that constructed this corona virus in a lab in China, in other to reduce and control the world population, SAME PERSON S WANT TO SAVE YOU WITH A SO CALL VACCINE THAT IS SAID COULD ALTER ONES DNA, YET SOME PEOPLE STILL SHEEPISHLY BELIEVE THESE DECEPTION, THIS GLOBAL FRAUD, PLS PLS, THEIR ARE MILLIONS OF VIDEOS OUT THEIR THAT THE ALREADY BOUGHT MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NEVER AIR OUR, GOOD SCIENTISTS ARE SPEAKING OUT, DO YOUR research BEFORE YOU TAMPER WITH YOUR eternity BY TAKING THAT SLAVE VACCINE, selah
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Thazard(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by ideology(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
Children and pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him

Life ia choice i think.

Take your vaccines and leave the theorist alone
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by FILEBE(m): 12:57am On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Any body that takes this man's vaccine at his own peril. I have a video where some people where saying some nastic thing. They are whites,

Let me write what they said.

[b]
Be very careful with this bill gate guy, it's true he help Africa before and Nigeria. But before a person can poison you he must have make you feel at home and relaxed. And that is what has blind fold most of us

Am not taking any vaccine, I don't have covid 19. That's just the truth!

Modified !!

The fact I say my opinion doesn't mean I force you too follow it. Nairaland is full with people who take drugs for another person's headache. Everybody is entitled to their opinion !

They don't know that the man who is being advised is still the man acting on his free will. He decide weather to take it or not.

Bros na. You suppose find the source and full video of thay clip you saw. You should know better by now that things like these needs to be verified first before believing .
Now see this:
https://observers.france24.com/en/africa/20210119-bill-gates-kill-three-billion-people-video-conspiracy.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by FILEBE(m): 1:00am On Jan 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS / Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.