Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines (39646 Views)

2.2m Nigerian Children Not Immunised – UNICEF, GAVI / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by GetMeRight: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
nsiba:

Greek gift....tell him to sharap

Like you didn't take his polio vaccine. Lol
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
tjmc:

Were your forefathers taking vaccines
They were not taking it that was why many of them died and many children did not survive because they were so prone to diseases go and study your history and read the benefits of vaccines,medicine and science.

A lot of pandemics and epidemics killed them because there was no known treatment.
Study the black death and find out how it killed over 50 million people in the 15th century and today it has a cure and it is no longer dangerous but in past times it was fleas from rats it is also called the Bubonic plague.You can google it many of such diseases have been eradicated with the help of science.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kettlecorn:
I have relatives who have died of covid. I know the situation first hand in Nigeria. The hospitals that can treat covid in Lagos are insisting on a 5 million Naira upfront deposit before they admit patients. Brazil and India stats are there for you to see on their government websites.

Oga sah, why do you like beating about the bush so much?

I know that you have first hand information on the COVID situation in Nigeria and I believe that you have relatives who have died of COVID.

All I ask is for you to name at least ONE of such hospitals that you have now claimed accepts up to 5 MILLION naira before admitting and treating a COVID patient in Nigeria.

Can you now see what telling lies can do?

Once you tell a lie, then you have to tell another lie to cover the first lie and before you know it, you have yourself a web of lies.

This is exactly what happened to the people who INVENTED this whole COVID madness.

They lied that there is a very dangerous NOVEL VIRUS out there that is killing people anyhow.

When it turned out that there is nothing like such, they started counting every death as COVID death just to make up for the large numbers of deaths from COVID that they have earlier projected.

This is the lie that is still going on with all this nonsense story about SECOND wave this SECOND wave that.

You only need to wake up, take your little remaining senses out of CNN and then look around you and focus on reality to see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by chiTT(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
gurunlocker:
This man talk like he knows everything about this virus
he reads and is knowledgeable unlike you
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
bjtinz:

If only you louts can just channel a TINY bit of the energy you use in peddling such imbecilic conspiracy theories into more productive ventures, imagine how much better this world would be.

From BCG, to measles, to TT, to OPV, to HIV, only very few Nigerians, nay Africans would not have benefitted from the benevolence of the billionaire.

Yet all you do type such rubbish against the man. What have YOU done to help humanity?

Nonsense

#Highly pissed angry
Don't mind the ignoramuses
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by chatinent: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Funnily enough, I don't trust this man.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
nsiba:
A computer scientists talking like a medical doctor..... Prick
He is using his money to finance the drugs you take so thank him with respect and fault your shithole country that is relying on a Billionaire and WHO

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by ceaser: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
bjtinz:

If only you louts can just channel a TINY bit of the energy you use in peddling such imbecilic conspiracy theories into more productive ventures, imagine how much better this world would be.

From BCG, to measles, to TT, to OPV, to HIV, only very few Nigerians, nay Africans would not have benefitted from the benevolence of the billionaire.

Yet all you do type such rubbish against the man. What have YOU done to help humanity?

Nonsense

#Highly pissed angry

Well, you misdirect your anger to the wrong person. It is highly recommended that people make deep analysis checking carefully every possible scenarios before making informed decision.

You did not even state if my references were truth or mere conspiracies or not despite my asking you to bing for the links or the videos (which are available widely online) including ones in which the US government of Bill Clinton apologised on behalf of the health department for those inhumane trials. The Pfizer scandal that happened in Nigeria despite it being the truth simply escaped the radar of the US government who has seen no reason to do anything about it. But what you conveniently did was to strike out the post and as usual blurt out vitriolics.

Was there a Tuskegee experiment? Was there unlicenced Pfizer drug trials conducted in Nigeria that resulted in permanent morbidities for the participants?

You conveniently glossed over all those and threw your vitriolics, putting no points in support of your views on the process.

What many sane Africans have told Bill Clinton was that he should think of solving first the problem of food and famine and education in Africa rather than jumping that to major in family planning. Then perhaps with a full stomach and well educated female population, he won't have to spend so much on vaccines. An educated female will likely put up little or no resistance to the various harmless options available for family planning. But an uneducated one (which of course the west will desire more) is likely to take whatever is offered her even if it's poison.

Ever wondered why Pfizer did not come to Southern Nigeria to conduct it's drug trials but instead went to the North? They know education which makes you informed is non-existent or at best deficient up there.

Well, if Nigeria will do anything reasonable, they should either provide funds or source for such to ensure their own vaccine production. India produces it's own vaccine and a lot of medications. Nigeria produces some medications and we can sure ramp up out capacity to produce more if we have a willing and reasonable government. We have the expertise, what we lack is the funds.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by blowjohn(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

How sure are you they are authentic?
Be very careful

Very careful

YouTube would have pulled them down since.
Some of them actually came out to clarify their comments but still ended up saying the same thing.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by usj(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
atonement12:
Wake up and listen! It doesn't cost the devil anything to give you riches, as long as you sell your soul to him in the process
Gates philanthropy over the years was all planned. They knew where they were going. This vaccine is there 'golden egg'. They knew that by financially and altruistically buying your loyalty and affection over the years, It will be easier for this egg to hatch!
I respect your opinion, but its nothing more than a theory based on assumptions. I wish you could channel this same energy to our wicked politicians who are looting our money black and blue. Those that would build a so called "world class facilities" but still runs abroad for ear infection.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by gurunlocker: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
chiTT:

he reads and is knowledgeable unlike you

Yeah, that's right...
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by LoveJesus87(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
He is the only hope we have in Africa
Children and pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him
lol funny human being. So you just have to appreciate him by taking the covid-19 'vaccine' that causes genetic mutation? Ok

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by LoveJesus87(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
bluefilm:

I know that you have first hand information on the COVID situation in Nigeria and I believe that you have relatives who have died of COVID.

All I ask is for you to name at least ONE of such hospitals that you have now claimed accepts up to 5 MILLION naira before admitting and treating a COVID patient in Nigeria.

Once you tell a lie, then you have to tell another lie to cover the first lie and before you know it, you have yourself a web of lies.

This is exactly what happened to the people who INVENTED this whole COVID madness.

They lied that there is a very dangerous NOVEL VIRUS out there that is killing people anyhow.

When it turned out that there is nothing like such, they started counting every death as COVID death just to make up for the large numbers of deaths from COVID that they have earlier projected.

This is the lie that is still going on with all this nonsense story about SECOND wave this SECOND wave that.

You only need to wake up, take your little remaining senses out of CNN and then look around you and focus on reality to see things for yourself.

I wonder when they would wake up.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by walter11590: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
:This man talk like he knows everything about this virushe reads and is knowledgeable unlike you
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Elidrisy20: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mr gate don't worry, we already have the vaccine
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by bluefilm: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
LoveJesus87:
I wonder when they would wake up.

I doubt if they ever will...
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by BRATISLAVA: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Brandonx:
He's saying this as though the Nigerian government cares about her citizens.
The only thing they are good at is enriching themselves. They can as well go ahead and procure vaccines for themselves and families.

But on a second thought Bill might actually want the Nigerian government to stall a little to confirm their predictions on people dying on the street.

Or maybe Gates isn't the authority on vaccines. He's out of his depth. Anyone who believes him will believe anything.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Kettlecorn: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
bluefilm:

You assume that people here do not have access to information ba? Information that is public and readily available. Keep deluding yourself and dealing in conspiracy theories and them say them say. Go and ask how much deposit you need to pay at St Nicholas or Reddington to be admitted for covid; where you have good protocols for treatment. Why argue with CNN? What about our own local newspapers? Our local officials? Are they lying too?

Here is a quote from a Nigerian CDC official on twitter:
“We are reaching a critical level where our hospital capacity will no longer be able to cope with more serious Covid-19 cases,” Nigeria Centre for Disease Control Director-General Chikwe Ihekweazu said in a tweet on Monday. “Health workers will be forced to make tough decisions.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-12/nigerian-hospitals-struggling-to-cope-with-surge-in-covid-cases

Here is a quote from Vanguard Newspapers:
"We have observed that hospital admission is now guaranteed only after deposits of huge sums of money. Some private health facilities demand a deposit of between N2 million and N10 million to admit a COVID-19 patient, apart from the cost of treatment which could be up to N300,000 per day. It is alarming that presently in Nigeria, a COVID-19 patient who requires oxygen would, on the average, need 8 to 16 cylinders of oxygen daily at the cost of N20,000 to N50,000 per cylinder."

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/rising-cost-of-healthcare-in-nigeria-amid-covid-19/
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by bluefilm: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
ceaser:

Well, you misdirect your anger to the wrong person. It is highly recommended that people make deep analysis checking carefully every possible scenarios before making informed decision.

You did not even state if my references were truth or mere conspiracies or not despite my asking you to bing for the links or the videos (which are available widely online) including ones in which the US government of Bill Clinton apologised on behalf of the health department for those inhumane trials. The Pfizer scandal that happened in Nigeria despite it being the truth simply escaped the radar of the US government who has seen no reason to do anything about it. But what you conveniently did was to strike out the post and as usual blurt out vitriolics.

Was there a Tuskegee experiment? Was there unlicenced Pfizer drug trials conducted in Nigeria that resulted in permanent morbidities for the participants?

You conveniently glossed over all those and threw your vitriolics, putting no points in support of your views on the process.

What many sane Africans have told Bill Clinton was that he should think of solving first the problem of food and famine and education in Africa rather than jumping that to major in family planning. Then perhaps with a full stomach and well educated female population, he won't have to spend so much on vaccines. An educated female will likely put up little or no resistance to the various harmless options available for family planning. But an uneducated one (which of course the west will desire more) is likely to take whatever is offered her even if it's poison.

Ever wondered why Pfizer did not come to Southern Nigeria to conduct it's drug trials but instead went to the North? They know education which makes you informed is non-existent or at best deficient up there.

Well, if Nigeria will do anything reasonable, they should either provide funds or source for such to ensure their own vaccine production. India produces it's own vaccine and a lot of medications. Nigeria produces some medications and we can sure ramp up out capacity to produce more if we have a willing and reasonable government. We have the expertise, what we lack is the funds.

Well said.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Danhumprey: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
xynerise:
They should keep their vaccine...
Lol.
Even you too? You're an anti-vaxxer? shocked
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by AkandeJoseph99(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
ProDiverse:
I don't trust this man.
Why?
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by xynerise: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Danhumprey:

Lol.
Evem you too? You're an anti-vaxxer? shocked
Me and many foreigners too grin

They should give it to those who already has the virus.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Kettlecorn: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
ceaser:

India is the largest manufacturer of vaccines in the world. But all the manufacturers are private companies not govt owned entities. In Nigeria, we only need the government to provide stable electricity, water and guarantee security. The private sector can and will do the rest with good profits.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by bluefilm: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kettlecorn:
You assume that people here do not have access to information ba? Information that is public and readily available. Keep deluding yourself and dealing in conspiracy theories and them say them say. Go and ask how much deposit you need to pay at St Nicholas or Reddington to be admitted for covid; where you have good protocols for treatment. Why argue with CNN? What about our own local newspapers? Our local officials? Are they lying too?

Here is a quote from a Nigerian CDC official on twitter:
“We are reaching a critical level where our hospital capacity will no longer be able to cope with more serious Covid-19 cases,” Nigeria Centre for Disease Control Director-General Chikwe Ihekweazu said in a tweet on Monday. “Health workers will be forced to make tough decisions.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-12/nigerian-hospitals-struggling-to-cope-with-surge-in-covid-cases

Here is a quote from Vanguard Newspapers:
"We have observed that hospital admission is now guaranteed only after deposits of huge sums of money. Some private health facilities demand a deposit of between N2 million and N10 million to admit a COVID-19 patient, apart from the cost of treatment which could be up to N300,000 per day. It is alarming that presently in Nigeria, a COVID-19 patient who requires oxygen would, on the average, need 8 to 16 cylinders of oxygen daily at the cost of N20,000 to N50,000 per cylinder."

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/rising-cost-of-healthcare-in-nigeria-amid-covid-19/

Obviously, you like deceiving yourself which is why it is so difficult for you to accept the truth even when it is staring at you boldly in the face.

I told you that the media is lying to you concerning this COVID brouhaha and when you want to prove your point, you still went back to the same lying media to pull your figures.

Where I was expecting you to list the hospitals that you personally know in Nigeria where COVID patients are dying like chickens, Or even name the hospitals where your own relatives who died of COVID were being treated prior to their demise, you continue to beat around the bush by pulling figures from the same lying media I have earlier warned you about.

I don't need to waste words with you anymore trying to let you know that this whole COVID madness and fear mongering is not worth it at all because obviously, you are so far gone in your delusion.

And nothing I say to you is going to change that.

You like being lied you and I don't think there's anything I can do about that so continue to enjoy the lies.

But I will leave you with this ONE thought: WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING IN KOGI STATE CONCERNING THIS COVID situation? Why has Kogi State defied and demystified all these COVID lies?

I'll be so interested to hear your response to that.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by chaloskyx: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
BUT YOU GUYS CAME UP WITH THE COVID SCAM TO ENSURE DEMOCRATS WIN THE ELECTION NOW NIGERIAN LEADERS PLAYED ALONG NOW YOU DONT WANT THEM TO CASHOUT OGA WEE YOU KEEP QUIET

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by DeOTR: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
philip0906:

Please shut the hell up. Your opinion about my assertion is completely worthless, you can go back to sticking your head in Bill Gates anus.

Nonsense!
And you're taking someone with satan66 moniker seriously on this matter?
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by pryme(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
He is the only hope we have in Africa
Children and pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him

Unfortunately, they are not theories.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by nathyx(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
At first sight one might think this man is at it for personal interests however let's look at this closely Nigeria has a death rate of below 1000 from Covid why the hell rush into accepting Foreign vaccines you know little of undecided
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Sergioaguero: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chat with your University, Polytechnic and College of Education School mates.
Look for hostel accommodation, rent or share hostel space, ask relevant questions as a prospecting students on requirements for admission.

Also final year Students can now DOWNLOAD FREE FINAL YEAR COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIAL IN MICROSOFT WORDS FORMAT.

Over 100 free quality customized polo will be distributed for early birds when they sign up/ register @ www.gist4campus.com.

Terms and Conditions applies.

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by tobstarizhia(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
BILL GATES FOR PRESIDENT 2023 grin
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by linearity: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Any body that takes this man's vaccine at his own peril. I have a video where some people where saying some nastic thing. They are whites,

Let me write what they said.

[b]
Be very careful with this bill gate guy, it's true he help Africa before and Nigeria. But before a person can poison you he must have make you feel at home and relaxed. And that is what has blind fold most of us

Am not taking any vaccine, I don't have covid 19. That's just the truth!

Modified !!

The fact I say my opinion doesn't mean I force you too follow it. Nairaland is full with people who take drugs for another person's headache. Everybody is entitled to their opinion !

They don't know that the man who is being advised is still the man acting on his free will. He decide weather to take it or not.

You are basing your conclusions on about few minutes, around 3 minutes videos clipped and circulated online to influence someone else viewpoint.

The full video of about 1hr 30 minutes of that meeting is on YouTube, look for it and get the context.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Kettlecorn: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
bluefilm:

Obviously, you like deceiving yourself which is why it is so difficult for you to accept the truth even when it is staring at you boldly in the face.

I told you that the media is lying to you concerning this COVID brouhaha and when you want to prove your point, you still went back to the same lying media to pull your figures.

Where I was expecting you to list the hospitals that you personally know in Nigeria where COVID patients are dying like chickens, Or even name the hospitals where your own relatives who died of COVID were being treated prior to their demise, you continue to beat around the bush by pulling figures from the same lying media I have earlier warned you about.

I don't need to waste words with you anymore trying to let you know that this whole COVID madness and fear mongering is not worth it at all because obviously, you are so far gone in your delusion.

And nothing I say to you is going to change that.

You like being lied you and I don't think there's anything I can do about that so continue to enjoy the lies.

But I will leave you with this ONE thought: WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING IN KOGI STATE CONCERNING THIS COVID situation? Why has Kogi State defied and demystified all these COVID lies?

I'll be so interested to hear your response to that.

You asked for evidence, I gave you easily verifiable tangible facts. Did you verify the deposit amount at the hospitals I mentioned? Of course not. I am even convinced you did not read what I wrote. Any reasonable person can tell what you're up to. Whatever your motives, it is clear that you are a denier just for the sake of denial and only projecting sentiment. As for Kogi state, I will hold you to the same standard. Bring out the information that Kogi has demystified COVID. We are in the 21st century where we deal with facts and figures and evidence not stupid political sentiment that is addressed to a gullible illiterate citizenry. A state where they don't even know how many people died from malaria last year. I have facts and figures about Kogi, one of the most poorly managed states in Nigeria. Since Covid started, they have tested less than 400 people as of this January. How can they tell when someone dies of covid? Utterly ridiculous. This is an exercise in futility and I refuse to spend more time on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS / Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.