Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines (39528 Views)

2.2m Nigerian Children Not Immunised – UNICEF, GAVI / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by witworth(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2021
ProDiverse:
I don't trust this man.
I swear.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by witworth(m): 1:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
He is the only hope we have in Africa
Children and pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him
enslaved
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Whada: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Flier:
Forget the conspiracy theories and celebrate him
He is the only hope we have in Africa
Children and pregnant women are getting about 14 free immunization in africa,this man is responsible for about 8 of those vaccines and he is doing it for free,i mean with his own money.We just have to appreciate him

Proof pls. I don't like hearing numbers without proof to back them up.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Misterone: 3:04am On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Any body that takes this man's vaccine at his own peril. I have a video where some people where saying some nastic thing. They are whites,

Let me write what they said.

[b]
Be very careful with this bill gate guy, it's true he help Africa before and Nigeria. But before a person can poison you he must have make you feel at home and relaxed. And that is what has blind fold most of us

Am not taking any vaccine, I don't have covid 19. That's just the truth!

Modified !!

The fact I say my opinion doesn't mean I force you too follow it. Nairaland is full with people who take drugs for another person's headache. Everybody is entitled to their opinion !

They don't know that the man who is being advised is still the man acting on his free will. He decide weather to take it or not.

tell a lie for so long it starts sounding like the truth. can you please give those of us who do not believe the this bullshit you wrote up there a verifiable link to at least take what you wrote here with a pinch of salt.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by ramatintin(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Any body that takes this man's vaccine at his own peril. I have a video where some people where saying some nastic thing. They are whites,

Let me write what they said.

[b]
Be very careful with this bill gate guy, it's true he help Africa before and Nigeria. But before a person can poison you he must have make you feel at home and relaxed. And that is what has blind fold most of us

Am not taking any vaccine, I don't have covid 19. That's just the truth!

Modified !!

The fact I say my opinion doesn't mean I force you too follow it. Nairaland is full with people who take drugs for another person's headache. Everybody is entitled to their opinion !

They don't know that the man who is being advised is still the man acting on his free will. He decide weather to take it or not.

Polio and measles vaccine that where paid for by this man to make it free in Nigeria for our children didn't kill them is this one that you and ur aRe masturbating because he said the truth about our failed govt foolhardy of investing billions in a covid vaccine when such money can be use to improve primary health and save millions of lives. Until you put 1 million dollars to help d vulnerable then keep this ur theory to urself
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by seunmsg(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2021
He has a point but then, for how long are we going to wait for the GAVI vaccines? If Pfizer can deliver to us by next month, I think it’s worth paying for. We can’t wait till the richest countries are all vaccinated before vaccinating our people. We need things to get back to normal as soon as possible.
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Largogogo: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Serologic testing of U.S. blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies: December 2019-January 2020
Conclusions:These findings suggest that SARS-CoV-2 may have been introduced into the United States prior to January 19, 2020
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Cherez: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2021
DenreleDave:
FTC

undecided undecided

So Bill gates abi na Bill windows is telling us that we are part of the poorest nation with the amount of crude oil that we have...

Chaiii.. Who curse Nigeria

See where buhari and our useless leader led us too cry cry

Master Cherez I greet you

Hrreso hresso, I greet you

That was a painful truth
If Covid-19 had hit us the way it was expected, we all might not have been existing in 2021 cos our healthcare is 0
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by officialenny(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Silent killer...devil In disguise .He still thinking of how to kill we Africans...Bill Gates u won't succeed with ur plans to depopulate Africans
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Cherez: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2021
kayjay69:
Nigerians and their useless fixation on crude oil.

Your crude oil is not worth shit and it won't be worth anything in the not too distant future with the advent of emission caps, electric vehicles and renewable energy.

Countries with way more crude (more proven reserves and cheaper costs of producing) than Nigeria are already diversifying, you are there talking about crude. The top 20 most valuable companies in the world today have nothing to do with crude oil but have alot to do with innovative products and services, that should tell you something about the world today and where the world is headed tomorrow.

Read to understand his point
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by kayjay69(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2021
I did.

My point being, Nigerians know nothing more than to fawn over how much money we have and how much crude we have.

Crude is already a commodity, if we are to have any chance at surviving, we must start to look away from crude oil.
Cherez:

Read to understand his point
Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by planetx: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2021
The so called Bill Gates you are looking at today is nothing but a clone, the real Gates with his
Satanic wife have been executed since 2013 for crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines by Cherez: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
kayjay69:
I did.

My point being, Nigerians know nothing more than to fawn over how much money we have and how much crude we have.

Crude is already a commodity, if we are to have any chance at surviving, we must start to look away from crude oil.
His point was that it's simply a shame that of all the money we've made from crude oil sales, we are not even able to get a functional health system
Which I think he's right

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.