Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,969 members, 7,927,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25377 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:38am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Lol my post must have burned.
Was joking anyhow. You ppl in this section have the thinnest skin.

adieu!  cool

I still want to know whether you were supporting yorubas over igbo because you truly was typing with your v.agina,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 07, 2011
lmao@ Hottie  grin grin

190 HAS to be joking with his clown-like self  tongue grin kiss kiss

talking about Jamaican men are jealous. . .HA!  grin grin
I know so many Jamo men in person who have no competition
when it comes to looks. I am more than sure their IGBO (Naija), Cameroonian
Ivorian and Ghanian ancestry is the reason for this  tongue

not Yoruba  grin  grin *runs before she gets cursed out*  tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Phate07(m): 1:40am On Apr 07, 2011

Umu Igbo kwenu! cool

BABE!:

Igbo MEN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
MzDarkSkin:

I'm not crazy or gaga over Nigerian men but Igbo men are the hottest btn them and Yoruba.
Pweety4me:

Igbo guys are romantic(the one's ive know sha) kiss cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao@ Hottie  grin grin

Ok because of that comment  Jamo men are the ugliest human beings I have ever seen even baboon fine pas lool  cool

to be honest yoruba men  have tempers and are very egotistical
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Lol my post must have burned.
Was joking anyhow. You ppl in this section have the thinnest skin.

adieu!  cool

Was also joking. Auf Wiedersehen
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao@ Hottie  grin grin

Jamaican men looks way better than Igbo men. But Jamo men have the worst dressing habit and personality.

Wait, come to think of it, I've met really good jamaicans. . . . most of my firneds and my best friends are Jamaicans. When you find the few good educated Jamaicans, they're nice. But most Jamaican men just dont know how to treat their women right. When it comes to looks tho, they got it!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Phate07(m): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2011
Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy?

OP,
your topic title needs a little ratification. It should read fine guys and not fines guy. Cheers!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Ok because of that comment  Jamo men are the ugliest human beings I have ever seen even baboon fine pas lool  cool

to be honest yoruba men  have tempers and are very egotistical

You prolly should stop walking with your brain now. . . . grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Tell him to take a pix without those sunglasses. Sunglasses hides a lotta flaws.

A friend and I went to this fraternity show. These one kain sexy boywho had on his sunglasses  was dancing and doing his thing. After the show ended, he took off his sunglasses and I was like "WTF, put it back on jor!"
Lmao u bad ooo but it's true sha.

hmm check him out still as hawt wink

arghh the file is to big undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You prolly should stop walking with your brain now. . . . grin

And you my dear should stop typing with your v.agina,

Ileke-IdI:

Jamaican men looks way better than Igbo men. But Jamo men have the worst dressing habit and personality.

Wait, come to think of it, I've met really good jamaicans. . . . most of my firneds and my best friends are Jamaicans. When you find the few good educated Jamaicans, they're nice. But most Jamaican men just dont know how to treat their women right. When it comes to looks tho, they got it!

Jamaican men?? Tofiakuaaa

all other countries in the caribbean except for jamaica, damn where is your sense of taste, you should hang with me and I can show you the finest men cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Kelenna a basketball player? cute wink smiley

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Kelenna a basketball player cute wink smiley
Abeg, keep posting more pixs while your friend over there figures out how to type with her vagi-na grin

BTW, I cant see the pix.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:56am On Apr 07, 2011
Aww he looks like T-boy tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2011
That guy looks like my cuz smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Abeg, keep posting more pixs while your friend over there figures out how to type with her vagi-na grin

BTW, I cant see the pix.
E jo oo friend mi ow, abeg ooo look just ignore jor.

ehmmm is this the igbo guys your refering to as ugly? grin

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2011
Or? tongue

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

That guy looks like my cuz smiley

O is it? can i know him? tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao@ Hottie  grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool  grin grin grin grin telll me about it man
don't mind him
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:04am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:11am On Apr 07, 2011
this niggah is hot where is he from

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

He is married.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:13am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

He is married.

does he care  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue she wants him
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Thats Van Vicker. he is a ghanian
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:15am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

Thats Van Vicker. he is a ghanian

his hot i like his look   smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

i know his van vicker and fine too
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2011
Igbo men are Like Osama for my mind. They carry Bomb they blow My mind! Omo to Shans!!!!! cheesy

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

this niggah is hot where is he from
Half Ghanaian, half Liberian, half Dutch or something not too sure undecided

Very mixed how can not he be hot. grin grin grin grin  grin grin

I supposed John Demulo is pure Ghanaian. Very fine man kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:18am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Half Ghanaian, half Liberian, half Dutch or something not too sure undecided

Very mixed how can not he be hot. grin grin grin grin grin grin

i wonder the niggah is fine kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:19am On Apr 07, 2011
how about this dude his very handsome where is he from

mr john dumelo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss hotness much

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2011
^^ Ghanian too
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i wonder the niggah is fine kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Not crazy abt him like before.

Give me John Demulo anytime. Dark and tall.

I can like pale guys too aight. Like Hrithik Roshan etc.

SO PLS DO NOT EVEN TRY TO CALL ME RACIST. grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:21am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

^^ Ghanian too

damn some Ghanaian are hot a*ss man
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:22am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Not crazy abt him like before.

Give me John Demulo anytime. Dark and tall.

I can like pale guys too aight. Like Hrithik Roshan etc.

SO PLS DO NOT EVEN TRY TO CALL ME RACIST. grin

i too was crazy about him till i meat john dumole

back off sister  angry angry angry angry angry

ur racist tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.