Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,969 members, 7,927,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25376 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

this niggah is hot where is he from
OMG!!! u just commiited a crime dat is my man how dare u publis his pics!!! shocked angry angry

J12:

He is married.
I can be new edition wink grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 2:24am On Apr 07, 2011
those igbo men are not goodlooking at all,

Van vicker is hot hot hot

pweety4me abeg go find another husband because I calmed him long before he was born
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:24am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

OMG!!! u just commiited a crime dat is my man how dare u publis his pics!!! shocked angry angry
I can be new edition wink grin

ur man pls sister i don't think so
his mine tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Igbo actors tongue

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:25am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

pweety4me abeg go find another husband because I calmed him long before he was born

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u ladies need to step down now coz his mine  angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Ok in reply to the topic, I think Italian guys are really fine.

Black American guys are fine too so yeah the USA has load of yummy men.

I do not find India as a country to have load of good looking men. But men like Hrithik,  John Abraham, Arjun Rampal, Salman Khan, SRK, and kunal khemu represent India quite well smiley

My opinion smiley Your argument is not needed.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:27am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok in reply to the topic, I think Italian guys are really fine.

Black American guys are fine too so yeah the USA has load of yummy men.

[size=20pt]I do not find India as a country to have load of good looking men. But men like Hrithik,  John Abraham, Arjun Rampal, Salman Khan, SRK, and kunal khemu represent India quite well smiley
[/size]

My opinion smiley Your argument is not needed.

our boolywood are hot A^SS like him

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i too was crazy about him till i meat john dumole

back off sister angry angry angry angry angry

your racist tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
naaa. I am quite generous.

I like men from every corner of the world.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:29am On Apr 07, 2011
I think reality looks a lil like this dude smiley

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:30am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

I think reality looks a lil like this dude smiley

HELL NO REALITY IS CUTTER
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:31am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

naaa. I am quite generous.

I like men from every corner of the world.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink ME TOO, BUT I LOVE MY BOLLYWOOD GUYS
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

I don't blame you! angry

Hotie Tima:

your man pls sister i don't think so
his mine tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Be quiet u hear angry cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 07, 2011
Tima, here is your Kunal Khemu wink wink wink

Just stay away from Hrithik and there will be peace in the sisterhood grin

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

HELL NO REALITY IS CUTTER
U sef
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:33am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Tima, here is your Kunal Khemu wink wink wink

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed OHH GOD UR KILLING ME SLOWLY U DON'T KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT THIS NIGGAH DO U cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Jim is igbo?

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed OHH GOD your KILLING ME SLOWLY U DON'T KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT THIS NIGGAH DO U cry cry cry cry cry
You can rape him in your dream grin grin grin grin  grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 2:34am On Apr 07, 2011
hrithik roshan is very handsome but his double thumb is very unattractive

Pweety4me:

I don't blame you! angry

And why should you blame me I was betrothed to him when he was a foetus grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:34am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

You can violation him in your dream grin grin grin grin  grin grin

I WANT MORE THEN THAT cry cry cry cry cry cry GOD WHY IR OUR MAN SO UGLY
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:35am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

U sef

grin grin grin grin grin WHAT
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

hrithik roshan is very handsome but his double thumb is very unattractive

Nobody is perfect wink wink wink

Hotie Tima:

I WANT MORE THEN THAT cry cry cry cry cry cry GOD WHY IR OUR MAN SO UGLY
You and who?

My bf is super fine and you know that. grin

Or are u talk abt half the population? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Apr 07, 2011
One fine yoruba fella wink(although his nose is a bit pointy) lipsrsealed tongue

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

One fine yoruba fella wink(although his nose is a bit pointy) lipsrsealed tongue

angry angry angry angry angry angry THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2011
Wow would love a kiss from him tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Nobody is perfect wink wink wink

You and who?

My bf is super fine and you know that. grin

Or are u talk abt half the population? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

90% OF THE DAMN POPULATION MAN  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed UGLINESS THEY ARE  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:39am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Wow would love a kiss from him tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U WISH KEEP DREAMING HUNI IT MAY COME TRUU
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 07, 2011
Seriously, it should be illegal to look this good. grin grin grin

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn mannh!!!!!!! Me want to ra***pe this nigga.

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2011
Now that is what im talking about a fine yoruba brother i can breed with to make beautiful babies, look at the choco skin sha

rokaitu what is your boyfriend?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

damn some Ghanaian are hot a*ss man  
No he is not ghanain(not fully), he was just brought up there his mother is Liberian Ghanaian & father is dutch i know my man woman! tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:42am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Seriously, it should be illegal to look this good. grin grin grin

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn mannh!!!!!!! Me want to ra***pe this nigga.

I KNOW U WANT TO KILL ME BEFORE MY TIME

WHY WHY WHY  cry cry cry cry cry cry I WANNNA BE BASU RIGHT KNOW LUCKY BI*TCH
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:42am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

No he is not ghanain(not fully), he was just brought up there his mother is Liberian Ghanaian & father is dutch i know my man woman! tongue

HIS ONE SEXY FIX MAN, COZ HIS HOT
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:43am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U WISH KEEP DREAMING HUNI IT MAY COME TRUU
I will beat u soon seriously don't worri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.