Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,969 members, 7,927,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25376 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:52am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ Jamaican men are ugly and can't dress. *Lord hold me cause I am about to pass out from laughter*

Men like Tyson Beckford, G-Whizz, Chino, Gyptian; etc are FAAR from ugly.

Please dont get me started on your men Sierra Leonean men in the states try too pitifully hard to be Jamaican, skinny/straight legged jeans with the muscular shirts, and church shoes  grin grin shades on day and night and all.
And here not too many Nigerian men have style either and too have issues treating their women right.  wink

It goes on both sides. Ugly and cute; nice and azzholes.

But I still choose Jamo/Caribbean/Afro.Latin men (sexy accents, swag and bodies with beautiful islands to match) ANY DAY. You don't have to.  tongue cool

lol huni u tell them. they are all ugliness  grin grin grin grin grin grin ( no offense ) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52am On Apr 07, 2011
na wa, and the cycle stars all over again  embarassed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 07, 2011
@pweety
 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Who hating on the Carrib men?  Whoever it is mad because they are ugly and wish they can be center of attention.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:54am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who hating on the Carrib men?  Whoever it is mad because they are ugly and wish they can be center of attention.  
J12:

@pweety

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin god this girl will kill me

ooohhh cute
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 07, 2011
lol @ chima. Ask any group of chicks from all races who they would choose btn African men and Caribbean survey style and it's a wrap.

Don't hate on the W.Indians  cool and if they are ugly they came from Africa so. . .  lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

@pweety
[s]4 security reason i can not kiss u in public [/s] grin

how will i kill you darling?sexually,spiritually,emotionally. . .tell me sugarbanana
wink tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol @ chima. Ask any group of chicks from all races who they would choose btn African men and Caribbean survey style and it's a wrap.

Don't hate on the W.Indians  cool and if they are ugly they came from Africa so. . .  lipsrsealed grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided seriously?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:58am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

how will i kill you darling?sexually,spiritually,emotionally. . .tell me sugarbanana
wink tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ohh god
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 3:59am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ohh god
Y r u listening?close ur ears jorrr angry grin tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 07, 2011
THE AMAKA:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided seriously?

yep. im not saying africans are ugly maddam. I was referring to them saying jamaican men are ugly
so I am saying if jamos are ugly they must have gotten it from where they came from.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:02am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Y r u listening?close your ears jorrr angry grin tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:03am On Apr 07, 2011
The Carrib men have THE TOTAL package and they are women friendly.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

wink tongue

heheBut you can in private?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:04am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

i like women friendly ppl

but carrib man tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

*cough!  grin* some of them are woman friendly! LMAO!
but as for s3x appeal yup  cool they are my favorites!!!!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:06am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

yep. im not saying africans are ugly maddam. I was referring to them saying jamaican men are ugly
so I am saying if jamos are ugly they must have gotten it from where they came from.

thanks for the clarification. from just that statement alone, it could have been implied that you were saying all African men are ugly.
ok lol  grin
anyway, i think we all should stop the silliness. the next thread will be bashing all black women and then what? after we are here trying to diss ourselves, our generation, etc etc.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Tyson Beckford is Jamaican?

Christ!!!!!! That man is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:08am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*cough!  grin* some of them are woman friendly! LMAO!
but as for s3x appeal yup  cool they are my favorites!!!!

My bad I meant to say they are MORE women friendly than the "others".
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 4:08am On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

heheBut you can in private?
lol u 2 dey hide, wink [size=2pt]oya come i wanna show u somefin.[/size] tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:08am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Fine than a motherfucca!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:09am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

he too up him self man
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

yes he is  cool cool

we have some tyson beckfords and. . .shabba ranks  grin grin grin grin

lmao! we have both FINE and FUGLY. Just like any other place.

@Amaka I agree.

lol@ chima  grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:10am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

lol u 2 dey hide, wink [size=2pt]oya come games section i wanna show u somefin.[/size] tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked god my eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:10am On Apr 07, 2011
Trey Songz is my kinda meaty pie.  tongue tongue  

He did a photo shoot where he "dropped" the towel and I was like gotdamn.  He is not little ladies.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=#0066ff]yes he is  cool cool

we have some tyson beckfords and. . .shabba ranks  grin grin grin grin

lmao! we have both FINE and FUGLY. Just like any other place.
hahaha for sure.

Hotie Tima:

he too up him self man
How did you jump to that conclusion?

Mrs.Chima:

Fine than a motherfucca!
Wifey, can you get him for me? grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked god my eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omdzzzzz stopppp grin angry i knew u would do that, this is a private affair go awayyyyyyy angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:11am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He did a photo shoot where he "dropped" the towel and I was like gotdamn.  He is not little ladies.

ooooh mu gosh
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Omdzzzzz stopppp grin angry i knew u would do that, this is a private affair go awayyyyyyy angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed keep going on with your affair u sick ppl
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

hahaha for sure.
How did you jump to that conclusion?

Wifey, can you get him for me? grin

When I am done, you can have all my sloppy seconds.   cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Carribbean are very rude and ghetto with their dutty ass multicolored weave. And no just because we said jamaicans are ugly does not mean that we are hating and ugly cool

MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ Jamaican men are ugly and can't dress. *Lord hold me cause I am about to pass out from laughter*

Men like Tyson Beckford, G-Whizz, Chino, Gyptian; etc are FAAR from ugly.

LMAO, sierra leonean are very handsome, And tyson Beckford is handsome because of the chinese and panamanian in him, And no the jamaican men did not take the uglyness from africans they evolved after 200years to become the uglyness they are grin

Please dont get me started on your men Sierra Leonean men in the states try too pitifully hard to be Jamaican, skinny/straight legged jeans with the muscular shirts, and church shoes  grin grin shades on day and night and all.
And here not too many Nigerian men have style either and too have issues treating their women right.  wink

It goes on both sides. Ugly and cute; nice and azzholes.

But I still choose Jamo/Caribbean/Afro.Latin men (sexy accents, swag and bodies with beautiful islands to match) ANY DAY. You don't have to.  tongue cool

]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

shocked shocked grin grin

CHIMA! Behave! the lil one might tell his daddy on you!  grin

@kandy maybe so but some African chicks in America have some synthetic unnecessarily SHINY weave that can use some
hot combing and leaving the house in bed room slippers is a bit tacky. You want to talk about rude, I am sure them
West Indian women aint got nothing on you in that department.

We can go toe to toe if you want to play this game

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.