Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,970 members, 7,927,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25378 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

When I am done, you can have all my sloppy seconds. cheesy
Get out of my sight angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

lol u 2 dey hide, wink [size=2pt]oya come games section i wanna show u somefin.[/size] tongue

O.k
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:14am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Carribbean are very rude and ghetto with their dutty backside multicolored weave. And no just because we said jamaicans are ugly does not mean that we are hating and ugly cool
]

Carrib men wear MULTICOLORED WEAVE?   shocked shocked shocked  I don't know where you found them at but the ones I KNOW is not wearing weave and they are much better to their women THAN the "others".
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:15am On Apr 07, 2011
@AMAKA all of this is a joke, I think there are handsome men everywhere, take a chill pill love
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:15am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

When I am done, you can have all my sloppy seconds.   cheesy

nasty u get him all sloopy nasty
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 4:16am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed keep going on with your affair u sick ppl
What affair? grin i'm really gonna beat ur a$$ hotie no joke!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

shocked shocked grin grin

CHIMA! Behave! he lil one might tell his daddy on you!  grin

@kandy maybe so but some African chicks in American have some synthetic unnecessarily SHINY weave that can use some
hot combing and leaving the house in bed room slippers is a bit tacky. You want to talk about rude, I am sure them
West Indian women aint got nothing on you in that department.

We supposed to be dykes remember?   wink  

I have Rokiatu and You as my dyke bitches.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Carrib men wear MULTICOLORED WEAVE?   shocked shocked shocked  I don't know where you found them at but the ones I KNOW is not wearing weave and they are much better to their women THAN the "others".  

I am referring the so called " friendly women" I will have to disagree with you on the treating the women better, Where I am they treat there women like shit and they are the most likely people to get a woman pregnant and leave her,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

What affair? grin i'm really gonna beat your a$$ hotie no joke!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss eheheheheheh who said anything about affair grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

We supposed to be dykes remember?   wink  

I have Rokiatu and You as my dyke bitches.  
angry angry

I am Jamaican American my hair is real and I ain't a baby mama.
Some folks got me twisted. I aint wearing shiny yaki weave either.  lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 4:21am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss eheheheheheh who said anything about affair grin grin grin grin grin
Better not. smiley

J12:

O.k
No signs
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:22am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry

I am Jamaican American my hair is real and I ain't a baby mama.
Some folks got me twisted. I aint wearing yaki weave either. lipsrsealed

hi5 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss i hate baby mama too much problem eheheheh

my sister here is naturally hot ppl
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:23am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

I am referring the so called " friendly women" I will have to disagree with you on the treating the women better,  Where I am they treat there women like poo and they are the most likely people to get a woman pregnant and leave her,

Again, where YOU from and where I AM are two different places.  You are speaking from what YOU know and I am speaking for the ONES I know.  

I didn't say friendly women, I said women friendly two different things.  

Too bad you met the bad ones.  Oh well.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:25am On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

shocked shocked grin grin

CHIMA! Behave! the lil one might tell his daddy on you!  grin

@kandy maybe so but some African chicks in America have some synthetic unnecessarily SHINY weave that can use some
hot combing and leaving the house in bed room slippers is a bit tacky. You want to talk about rude, I am sure them
West Indian women aint got nothing on you in that department.

We can go toe to toe if you want to play this game

Oh really, I would disagree with that when I have weave it is on point, single plaits on point and my weave colour coordination is on point, Everything is on point love, I am now all natural and it is still on point cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

hi5  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss i hate baby mama too much problem eheheheh

my sister here is naturally hot ppl

wink hi5 lol wtf does Yoruba have to do with Sierra Leone or Gambia for her to
try to style me out? LOL.

@Chima I'm saying! I'm all good with jokes but it has to actually be a joke for me to laugh
she serious like a mf with what she is saying but it don't matter. Jamos don't care.  cool
and we set trends so. . .

@Kandi on point? well you are one of the few.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 4:41am On Apr 07, 2011
J12 made a runner undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:42am On Apr 07, 2011
I know he did not even leave his picture lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 4:43am On Apr 07, 2011
^Lol iv'e seen him b4, d guy is just f in up anywayzz there are plenty oda fish in da sea tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Lol iv'e seen him b4, d guy is just f in up anywayzz there are plenty oda fish in da sea tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Yes na, anywayz later guyz iv'e spent to much time on hia tonite ciao!! smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:46am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Yes na, anywayz later guyz iv'e spent to much time on hia tonite ciao!! smiley

cya bebe take care kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:46am On Apr 07, 2011
lol,

Night, I am off too,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:47am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

lol,

Night, I am off too,

cya bebe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 07, 2011
LOL

Everyone is going.

bye people.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:49am On Apr 07, 2011
bye.x
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Jenifa1: 5:08am On Apr 07, 2011
I don't know. there are fine guys all over the world.

odemwinge is fine though. He's igbo i think.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
^ He's half Edo and Half Ukrainian (if i even spelled that right)
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
sorry but his ugly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
Was it the teeth that messed you up? cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sorry but his ugly grin grin grin grin grin
WTF Peter is ugly? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder grin

I only watch Nigerian football cuz of him.

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

WTF Peter is ugly? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder grin

I only watch Nigerian football cuz of him.

this can't be the same dude up there, coz this one is cute grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
Nigerian Bizzy Bone! "It's the thuggish ruggish [FOOTBALL/soccer PLAYER] bone!"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / ... / My Best Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.