Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25375 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 07, 2011
@Kadi, Liberian.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:43am On Apr 07, 2011
i wil have to say spain ,  dayum da Spanish hommies yummy n gd looking. We also hve good lookin shawties in African my continenta, espcially da East africa.
cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 2:49am On Apr 07, 2011
liberian man? chiiii

East african men do not float my boat but i met this east/west african, he was one fine muther phucker but that fineness came from the west african side sorry,

the pygmies are quite attractive though grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

liberian man? chiiii

buhhahahahahahahahahahahahhaah oh boy!

Trust me sis, we got some fine men too grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:51am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

liberian man? chiiii

East african men do not float my boat but i met this east/west african, he was one fine muther phucker but that fineness came from the west african side sorry,

SOME OF MY LIBERIAN BRO ARE FINE AHHH NO JOKE
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:52am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

liberian man? chiiii

East african men do not float my boat but i met this east/west african,  he was one fine muther phucker but that fineness came from the west african side sorry,

thats ur stand hun, but i happen to find east African hommies attractive, at first i did compare n contrast all african men there4 my conclusion is tight. beliv me,  head to east african n tell me wat u encounter. wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Rokiatu you and hot_tima sort of lookaalike you know, Are you twins or sisters?

Ok oh if you say so, I think the only person I have seen goodlooking and has liberian in him is van vicker

Ethiodime:

thats your stand hun, but i happen to find east African hommies attractive, at first i did compare n contrast all african men there4 my conclusion is tight. beliv me,  head to east african n tell me wat u encounter. wink

East African women are very beautiful though unlike most of the men,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:55am On Apr 07, 2011
i am making an early christmas wish, this is all i want for christmas  god  cry cry cry cry cry i want him

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Rokiatu you and hot_tima sort of lookaalike you know,  Are you twins or sisters?

Ok oh if you say so,  I think the only person I have seen goodlooking and has liberian in him is van vicker

East African women are very beautiful though unlike most of the men,

GOS WE GET THIS ALL THE TIME [size=50pt]WE ARE SISTERS[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 2:57am On Apr 07, 2011
U ladies can talk ooo cheesy smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Ok oh if you say so, I think the only person I have seen goodlooking and has liberian in him is van vicker

hahahhahahahaahaha that cuz their ain't many Liberian Celebrities.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Premiumm(m): 3:00am On Apr 07, 2011
any lady here nw to chat with? maybe yes, may be no, bt i'm only askn for a favour.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2011
Premiumm:

any lady here nw to chat with? maybe yes, may be no, bt i'm only askn for a favour.

YES WHICH WILL BE undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i am making an early christmas wish, this is all i want for christmas  god  cry cry cry cry cry i want him
Loser he already has a gf tongue

Hotie Tima:

GOS WE GET THIS ALL THE TIME [size=50pt]WE ARE SISTERS[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lord!!!!!!! Do you have to shout?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Premiumm(m): 3:02am On Apr 07, 2011
if yes, could we do yahoo mail or wats ur suggestion?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:03am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Loser he already has a gf tongue

Lord!!!!!!! Do you have to shout?

angry angry angry angry angry YESH OHH COZ IS ALWAYS THE SAME THING THIS TIME THEY WILL ALL REMEMBER IT RIGHT

AND I DON'T CARE I WANNA TAKE OVER HER MAN. SHE HAS TO LEAVE NOW cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Premiumm(m): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2011
@hotietimah could we chat, pls.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Premiumm:

@hotietimah could we chat, pls.

LOL CHAT WHERE
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 07, 2011
You better look at a brother up there who is real and want to chat with you and stop dreaming abt some celebrity. grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Premiumm(m): 3:08am On Apr 07, 2011
@hotietimah yahoo msg
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:08am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

You better look at a brother up there who is real and want to chat with you and stop dreaming abt some celebrity. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NAH IMA KEEP DREAMING IS KOOL
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2011
Premiumm:

@hotietimah yahoo msg

I DON'T GIVE ME EMAIL OR YAHOO OUT ON nairaland SORRY
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NAH IMA KEEP DREAMING IS KOOL

Give the dude a chance mannh!
grin grin
I am pretty sure he looks a bit like Kunal Khamul.

Ask him to put his profile pic.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On Apr 07, 2011
Does anyone have a picture of reality since everyone was saying is better looking than some celeb
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 3:11am On Apr 07, 2011
He's igbo smiley

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 07, 2011
Which country is StephenP from if I may ask?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

He's igbo smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed OOOHHH GOD
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Which country is StephenP from if I may ask?

grin grin grin grin grin grin WHOSE THIS GUY MAN I WANNA KNOW
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2011
its highly irritating that all these non-Nigerian women have flocked in here to say what they know about ALL Nigerian men? i would take your point into consideration if you were Nigerian and would have at least had male family interaction so you can therefore "speak from experience" but all this talk sha, its really annoying.
talk, over generalizations, and what not. please stop being delusional.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin WHOSE THIS GUY MAN I WANNA KNOW
Was I talking to you?

Mine your bussines and stick to your Zoinking tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:16am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Was I talking to you?

Mine your bussines and stick to your zoooiking tongue tongue tongue

gosh i was just asking

and get his name rite is zoinking huni u better respect ur future brother inlaw

nonsense girl
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 3:16am On Apr 07, 2011
i dey here i dey here

my names are Emeka Nnwaze Nnachukwu chukudi ebele orisoromo Ikechwuku and im an ibo boy and im hot

who would date me

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.