Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,980 members, 7,927,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25379 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ok people back to topic angry angry

Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked she did

angry angry angry angry angry u stole my pants gosh i knew it
Like we are the same size grin tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@ Phate wow!  shocked shocked NOW THAT'S A STUD!  cool

That guy is hot! do me a favor and slide my number in his direction for me tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin me too
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrCork17: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin (f). Sweeery do u people use hangers in Jamaica? undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok people back to topic angry angry

Like we are the same size grin tongue

yes we are, i remember trying one of u pants they fitted perfect and i didn't steal then thank u very much which mean my fits u too  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin (f). Sweeery do u people use hangers in Jamaica? undecided

nonsense does ur village even know how a hanger looks like tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2011

mr cork

pls rate ur self's out of 10 how cute or hot are u guy's man
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin (f).  Sweeery do u people use hangers in Jamaica? undecided

No they dont,
 grin  grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr Cork  <<<<<< fine, hand some, cute, shy, rich, romantick, sweet &  single  wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork  <<<<<< fine, hand some, cute, shy, rich, romantick, sweet &  single  wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are u sure cute, fine handsome romantic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked eheheheh sweet tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

No they dont,
 grin  grin

how would u know huni
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yes we are, i remember trying one of u pants they fitted perfect and i didn't steal then thank u very much which mean my fits u too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I say back to topic angry angry angry angry

Here's your new crush

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

I say back to topic angry angry angry angry

Here's your new crush

ooooggggg GOD GOD GOD HELP HIS[size=20pt] HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT[/size]

WHY CAN'T SOME OFF MY BLACK BROTHERS LOOK LIKE HIM NOW

tell that lady to get off him now angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
mr cork u and trey who is hotter
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

mr cork

pls rate your self's out of 10 how cute or hot are u guy's man

[size=15pt]190<<< CHOCOLATE SKINNED, BROWN EYES, 6'1, INTELLIGENT, SLIGHTLY RICH AND ALWAYS Hot!!  angry angry[/size]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
What do you think of him @Tima?

The dude from Criminal minds kiss

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

[size=15pt]190<<< CHOCOLATE SKINNED, BROWN EYES, 6'1, INTELLIGENT, SLIGHTLY RICH AND ALWAYS Hot!!  angry angry[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NAH MY TREY IS HOTTER

MAIN HOON NA BEBE  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

What do you think of him @Tima?

The dude from Criminal minds kiss

PUT ME IN A ROOM WITH HIM I WILL DO ALL THE R*APPING  grin grin grin grin grin

HIS HOT SO U KNOW THE KIND OFF NIGGAHS I LIKE

LOVE U SISTER  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss BUT your TASTED IS WIRED SO IAM NOT SURE
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
OOOOH GOD WHY CAN'T SOME OFF MAN LOOK LIE THIS cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

PUT ME IN A ROOM WITH HIM I WILL DO ALL THE R*APPING  grin grin grin grin grin

HIS HOT SO U KNOW THE KIND OFF NIGGAHS I LIKE

LOVE U SISTER  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss BUT your TASTED IS WIRED SO IAM NOT SURE  
Woman go and sleep.

SWEET DREAMS.

Have boris kodjoe for super grin

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Woman go and sleep.

SWEET DREAMS.

Have boris kodjoe for super grin

YUUUMMMMM WHOSE THAT I HAVE SEEN HIM BEFORE

CAN I HAVE A BITE BEFORE BED PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
god where was he hiding his fine ohhh

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
TREY SONGZ IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!!!! NO CONTEST!!!! HE'S HOT! OMG! THOSE LIPS! EH CHESUS! HE DID INVENT SEX, by the way!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

CHAI! SEE BETTER MAN O!!
I SWEAR I CAN R.-AP-E THIS GUY!

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

TREY SONGZ IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!!!! NO CONTEST!!!! HE'S HOT! OMG! THOSE LIPS! EH CHESUS! HE DID INVENT SEX, by the way!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

CHAI! SEE BETTER MAN O!!
I SWEAR I CAN R.-AP-E THIS GUY!

STAY AWAY HUNI HIS MINE  angry angry angry angry angry angry GO LOOK ELSE WHERE THIS ONE IS TAKING BY ME
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

I SWEAR I CAN R.-AP-E THIS GUY![/b][/color]

hehehehehheoh my God!

He seem like someone with an extremely big dick.

Good luck in fuc*king that violently lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

god where was he hiding his fine ohhh
I know right grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

hehehehehheoh my God!

He seem like someone with an extremely big manliness.

Good luck in fuc*king that violently lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

IN THIS CASE YES OOOHHHH ONLY GOD CAN HELP HIM IF I GET MY HANDS ON HIM
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

I know right grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry SO your HIDING THE HOT THING AWAY FROM ME

BUT AS LONG AS I GET TREY SONGZ I AM HAPPY.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=15pt]WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE

I AM MORE HANDSOMEMATIC THAN TREY SONGS

YOU LADIES SHOULD CONSIDER ME AND R[i]APE[/i] ME!!
[/size]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

STAY AWAY HUNI HIS MINE  angry angry angry angry angry angry GO LOOK ELSE WHERE THIS ONE IS TAKING BY ME

LOL, All I can do is laugh at that comment! pfffttt,   I ain't gonna argue!. In fact, I am gonna argue!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

[size=15pt]WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE

I AM MORE HANDSOMEMATIC THAN TREY SONGS

YOU LADIES SHOULD CONSIDER ME AND R[i]APE[/i] ME!!
[/size]

SHOW ME A PIC AND I WILL TELL U I FI CAN R*I*P*E YA  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

[size=15pt]YOU LADIES SHOULD CONSIDER ME AND R[i]APE[/i] ME!! [/size]
grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

LOL, All I can do is laugh at that comment! pfffttt,  I ain't gonna argue!

SMART CHOICE HUNI. COZ U WILL NOT WIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / ... / My Best Ex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.