Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue (15052 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ideylaff: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
God for sending the right man to us, 6months later, There were Gist that he sleeps with atleast 4 ladies per night ( This was from a confirmed source who

works in the Government house till date and got his appointment from that same thief )

if the girls Adams dey do  tell you as hin dey waka unclothed for Guest house wiv dem, dey crawl for hin knees b'cos of "Toto" u go run,

Let them come out and defend him on NL we are waiting, we go even show am some pictures sef+ vidoes if he wants.

say no more, bro, lef dem and Adams ooo, we are not the ones bn carried away by his smile,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by nijerboy: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
God knows how much i loathe this man,

He's the main problem behind edo state, Hes a complete Green snake

a fake and a bastard

Hes milked and caused more harm to edo state education than anything

Stooopid OLD fool,

Edo people are wiser now and would kick u out for deceiving them

Old fool

Strong words 49.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by PastorOla1: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
Man of the people, Loved by his people, for security reasons most Governor will not do this.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by fm7070: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
N'landers!!! Open your eyes. This is not Oshiomole.
It is either a resemblance or photoshoped.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by uchvic(m): 2:04am On Apr 13, 2011
@ignorant

if u had read lioness post @ 1st den u would've been able to accertain my point clearly, Lioness condemned oshiomoles outfit, Wich i tot was a misplaced opinion, u dnt leave d essence n focus on d nonsense. Wat has his cloths gat to do wif his performance? Absolutely notin. dis is 9ja for God sake n we know how d office of holder is bin esteemed, oshiomole came out to cast his vote witout his convoy and he was also seen on d qeue like evry oda person. And u said he does nt dserve an applause, ow many governor u don see wey do dat kain tin b4? Maybe ur papa na member of d opposition for edo state dats y u too dey ignorantly bring sentiment insyd, Anyway, u don show say u b real 'ignorant mumu', d name dey folo u sha
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by MeGaStReEt: 2:57am On Apr 13, 2011
uchvic:

@ignorant

if u had read lioness post @ 1st den u would've been able to accertain my point clearly, Lioness condemned oshiomoles outfit, Wich i tot was a misplaced opinion, u dnt leave d essence n focus on d nonsense. Wat has his cloths gat to do wif his performance? Absolutely notin. dis is 9ja for God sake n we know how d office of holder is bin esteemed, oshiomole came out to cast his vote witout his convoy and he was also seen on d qeue like evry oda person. And u said he does nt dserve an applause, ow many governor u don see wey do dat kain tin b4? Maybe your papa na member of d opposition for edo state dats y u too dey ignorantly bring sentiment insyd, Anyway, u don show say u b real 'ignorant mumu', d name dey folo u sha

pathetic
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by jamesugo: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
that portrays a good leader
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by osas007(m): 3:46am On Apr 14, 2011
You saw a governor wearing casuals to a voting queue and you still query him.You complain the picture is photoshop, And if he does the other way round its this same set of people that will bring up complains, You guys are one of the dudes NIGERIAN should just assasinate, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO POST ON NAIRALAND,TAKE AN INTEREST OF HUGGING THE TRANSFORMER, NICE ONE MY GOVERNOR, LOL
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ignorantguru(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2011
Posted by: uchvic
@ignorant

if u had read lioness post @ 1st den u would've been able to accertain my point clearly, Lioness condemned oshiomoles outfit, Wich i tot was a misplaced opinion, u dnt leave d essence n focus on d nonsense. Wat has his cloths gat to do wif his performance? Absolutely notin. dis is 9ja for God sake n we know how d office of holder is bin esteemed, oshiomole came out to cast his vote witout his convoy and he was also seen on d qeue like evry oda person. And u said he does nt dserve an applause, ow many governor u don see wey do dat kain tin b4? Maybe your papa na member of d opposition for edo state dats y u too dey ignorantly bring sentiment insyd, Anyway, u don show say u b real 'ignorant mumu', d name dey folo u sha

^^^You are really shallow don't have time for peeps like you read through my post again and again and see how ignorant you are
and am sure you are a product of oshio-thiefs revamped educational system .BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE !!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by toideve(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
I'm pretty sure most of Oshiomhole's critics here don't live in edo state and there's also a good chance of †нem never been to edo state before. If you knew benin 3 yrs ago and compare it to †нε benin of now, you guyz would not call him names, except if you are an enemy of progress or from †нε opposition, which would have been understandable. He has done well for †нε state. Benin is wearing a new look today coz of this man. We don't want a saint as gov. Oshiomhole leggo
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by kuntash: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
osas007:

You guys are one of the dudes NIGERIAN should just assasinate

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

guys this is an online forum, people can yearn the way dem like,

when u see someone having an average of 24 posts in a day, what do u think?

lord have mercy!
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ajelerojnr: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mr. Photoshop, is Pastor Bakares own too photoshop or photomall?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ohale: 1:29pm On May 04, 2011
Kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) / Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman / US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.