Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) (47280 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Oseromo3: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fear oloshos
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by toprealman: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
They actually kissed for the gram.....audio love.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by silvoclaira: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Burgerlomo you understand now when i said "Avoid a partner having extramarital affair in your relationship" This post is the outcome of what could have been avoided if she walked away. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by pickatyouu: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fear Women.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Kingcalls: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
A 27 yr old man is not mentally mature for marriage...he will still b jumping around ...and a 22 Yr old woman will still b acting like a psycho ...thats how they act when they are into u
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
The doomed and hooing future have committed again
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Romanoff:
I could be wrong but it looks like a case of a yahoo boy who married an olosho.

Both lives wasted.

If u could be wrong, then u shouldn’t even be suggesting it in the first place. People like you are the reason why irresponsible police officers wrongly profile and kill young Nigerian men.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
22years with a two year old and pregnant with another. Had two other children with a former husband and yet kills present husband on suspicion of infidelity. What a CV!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
they never loved each other. for the guy, it was all about the sweet slimey pussay. for the lady, it was all about the lavish lifestyle funded by whatever source of money. rip to him
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

No pity and bleeps given towards the dead..
You go marry single mother of two ?? if we tell una say this single mothers are toxic and bitter Feminist ladies una go say we be patriarchy FC..
seem am.. the useless boy go marry a pained evening newspaper that has 2 children, now she dn kill the idiot..
Rest in hell Kid..
for your likes that won't learn, Single mothers go deal with them tire..

Na wetin Baba Pete Edochie been dey talk yesterday, say men of their generation are Weaklings, funny enough na the men abuse am for that talk pass sef.. now see this idiot now, em dey awake no be say em dey sleep, na em pregnant woman machete am die, na em type dey believe say Never raise your hand on a woman no matter what.. nonsense talk.. if you like get quadruple belle, instead wey you go attack me and kill me then later go free and start fucking around, I go kill you and those children in your belle join and go to jail.. I rather be the Oppressor than be the oppressed, likewise be the Manipulator than the manipulated ..
Guys .. Luminouz, Martinez39s, Caveadullam, Skepticus, Glycolysiss..
see wetin we dey always preach.. this boys no go learn sha..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by AirBay: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
See dm black mouth 2geda.....weed ppl grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Marriage is overrated..
..if you cajt stick your d!icck in the same hole for life,pls stay away from marriage, its not worth it,especially naija women...terrible lot...you go just die for nothing!even to befriend them dey fearii me fear of the unknown!Ive decided to remained single unless I jam white woman..marrying a naija woman is among 1000 ways to die,,one pours hot water on her husband in one thread.. Kilode!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Tonnyray: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Neddstark:
The ex-husband of the murderer will host a party this weekend. He has just been absolved of every bad thing his ex-wife said about him. He also survived being murdered. grin grin grin
3 bottles of chilled Budweiser for you for this brilliant post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Annistars: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
God have mercy on my son's, don't worry now ur brain will come back home, by the time u didn't see him at all ur head go reset
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
silvoclaira:
Burgerlomo you understand now when i said "Avoid a partner having extramarital affair your relationship" This post is the outcome of what could have been avoided if walked away.

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Olobofife:
She's a whor.e. Now she will have freedom to distribute her watery puzzy
distribute to the demons in hell you mean?

That girl would be wasted or go life in jail

Na capital offence you see so

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
She was married before she married the deceased. reason why I don't talk to single mothers and divorcees

See enlightened naija reasoning grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tonnyray:
3 bottles of chilled Budweiser for you for this brilliant post.

You're welcome boss
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
JasonIbori:
"While the pregnant woman is said to have two children with a former husband before she married the deceased."

I stop around ugielli some time ago and see like 15-18yr if age ladies selling things around d bustop while travelling and i discover that most of dem are impatient single mothers

Hw can a young man wit his right senses marry a moda of 2 at maybe 19yr or 18yr n dont no she is a demon

He slept out
Even if he cheats

Nw he is dead

D murderer nw
Wetin e gain
Machete ur husband because of anger on top pregnancy wey dey make women weak
Meaning if she is nt pregnant she for butcher d man sef

All d problems nw dem go stil blame buhari

Some men are the major cause of their misfortunes... But unfortunately for Edafe Unuakpor he lost his own life in the process.

What will Edafe Unuakpor tell me and the host of Heavens that he sees in an irresponsible hot headed divorcee who has already dropped 2 kids before the age of 22? Was he less of a man to get a beautiful single lady for himself??

Allowing a weak pregnant woman butcher you like a Fulani herdsman is a sin against the order of Heaven.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by DeMonk: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fear all these ladies with thick eyelashes like bird wings ready to fly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by johncallidon(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lashist:
If this lady had taken pete edochie advice, jail for no reason am..but she was thinking the future will always be female embarassed
You have said it all bro.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Men please keep your thing in your pants iooo.

On a serious note, why do men allow their third leg think for them this days? Very stupid of most of them

She'll give birth in jail. Stupid woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Izzydeprince: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
A girl of 22 already had 3 children from two men and pregnant for the fourth child, this can not be called wife rather hustler and no wonder she had the mind the killed the so called husband. TOO BAD

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Romance nobe true love at all.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
See as she resemble mummyfour
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
JasonIbori:
"While the pregnant woman is said to have two children with a former husband before she married the deceased."

Some men are the major cause of their misfortunes... But unfortunately for Edafe Unuakpor he lost his own life in the process.

What will Edafe Unuakpor tell me and the host of Heavens that he sees in an irresponsible hot headed divorcee who has already dropped 2 kids before the age of 22? Was he less of a man to get a beautiful single lady for himself??

Allowing a weak pregnant woman butcher you like a Fulani herdsman is a sin against the order of Heaven.

Viknat:
How a single man dey marry who don marry before wey come divorce still surprise me. Guys these days are simps. Real simps. None of my kids go marry who don marry before.
nathaniel27:
at 22 she's already a divorced with 2 children
and the mumu yahoo boy no use him head
he use him hand invite death

ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

No pity and bleeps given towards the dead..
You go marry single mother of two ?? if we tell una say this single mothers are toxic and bitter Feminist ladies una go say we be patriarchy FC..
seem am.. the useless boy go marry a pained evening newspaper that has 2 children, now she dn kill the idiot..
Rest in hell Kid..
for your likes that won't learn, Single mothers go deal with them tire..

Na wetin Baba Pete Edochie been dey talk yesterday, say men of their generation are Weaklings, funny enough na the men abuse am for that talk pass sef.. now see this idiot now, em dey awake no be say em dey sleep, na em pregnant woman machete am die, na em type dey believe say Never raise your hand on a woman no matter what.. nonsense talk.. if you like get quadruple belle, instead wey you go attack me and kill me then later go free and start fucking around, I go kill you and those children in your belle join and go to jail.. I rather be the Oppressor than be the oppressed, likewise be the Manipulator than the manipulated ..
Guys .. Luminouz, Martinez39s, Caveadullam, Skepticus, Glycolysiss..
see wetin we dey always preach.. this boys no go learn sha..
I take it that all the cases of ladies who killed their husbands only happened where the wives have been married before right?
Common sense is indeed uncommon .

You just can’t resist any opportunity to drag single moms minding their own business.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Blairfrankllyn: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
wahala be like bone straight, money no dey to buy am.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by hegej: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thanks to your anger. Your unborn baby is officially fatherless even before seeing this crazy country.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Starzo: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
Men please keep your thing in your pants iooo.

On a serious note, why do men allow their third leg think for them this days? Very stupid of most of them

She'll give birth in jail. Stupid woman
you must find a way to blame 'men' in everything

nonsense personality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
The first husband should go and thank God na death wey near am na e another young man go carry..
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
envoymedia:
Pregnant Woman Hacks Her Husband To Death In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos)

A pregnant woman has allegedly hacked her husband to death over an alleged extramarital affair in Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened on Monday, March 15, at Ekrejebor axis of Ughelli town in Ughelli North Local Government Area of the state.

IgbereTV gathered that the 22-year-old woman identified as Faith Okiemute allegedly killed her husband, Edafe Unuakpor, aged 27, with a machete.

According to reports, after allegedly committing the crime, she fled to the Ughelli ‘A’ Division Police Station to escape jungle justice.

"The woman was angry that her husband did not spend the night at home. After his return, she accused him of having been with another woman and macheted him in one of his hands and abdomen," a source said.

"She ran to Ughelli ‘A’ Division police to report herself while friends of her husband rushed him to the Ughelli Central Hospital where he was confirmed dead. Angered by his death, the friends brought and dumped his corpse at the entrance of the Ughelli ‘A’ Division of the Nigeria Police which led to sporadic shooting by the police to disperse the crowd.” the source added.

The Delta State Police acting Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, who confirmed the incident, said investigation is ongoing.

The couple has a two-year-old child together while the pregnant woman is said to have two children with a former husband before she married the deceased.

Warri Aproko TV wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/109349297877389/posts/115192770626375/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1385063/pregnant-woman-hacks-husband-death-delta-extramarital-affair-photos/

What will she tell the unborn child when he or she grows up
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Starzo:

you must find a way to blame 'men' in everything

nonsense personality

Let's just assume he had self control, you won't be seeing his news on nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra / Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.