Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) (47375 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 2:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Starzo:

you must find a way to blame 'men' in everything

nonsense personality

Same way you guys find a way to blame women in everything, especially when it comes to rape.

It's annoying, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 2:13am On Mar 17, 2021
ibedun:

Na by force? Why can’t people leave?

If they cheat like roosters in a barn, they die like fowls on Thanksgiving Day cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Blaqfellow: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Na only for delta , warri, edo na were you go hear all this rubbish news there women are terrible in nature �����
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Romanoff:

Na you no dey do well.

Take your foolishness out of my mention before I drag what's left of you.

What's left of me is twice as tall...

U seem bitter, calm down
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:
it’s not your business

You are a single mom and not proud of it.. I thought you girls were bold enough of y'all indulgences, never knew y'all still have elements of shame within..
I can now see where the bitterness is coming from..
and if you continue this way, it would be so difficult for you to get a man to call your own..
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:

What's left of me is twice as tall...

U seem bitter, calm down

You are obviously the bitter one who made assumptions cause I called out a vice.

People like you don't surprise me anymore.

Una kuku done plenty.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are a single mom and not proud of it.. I thought you girls were bold enough of y'all indulgences, never knew y'all still have elements of shame within..
I can now see where the bitterness is coming from..
and if you continue this way, it would be so difficult for you to get a man to call your own..
what if I never get a man to call my own?
What happens then?
Is that in any way going to make my life worse than anyone else’s? Will that cause my existence on earth to stop? I’m just trying to understand something sir.

Why did you think to use this as a threat? What makes getting a man the ultimate prize? If I never get a man, what happens then?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Romanoff:

You are obviously the bitter one who made assumptions cause I called out a vice.

People like you don't surprise me anymore.

Una kuku done plenty.

No good waging a war of words WID u. How has ur day been?
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:
What happens then?
Is that in any way going to make my life worse than anyone else’s? Will that cause my existence on earth to stop? I’m just trying understand something sir.

Why did you think to use this as a threat? What makes getting a man the ultimate prize? If I never get a man, what happens then?

Redpillers... grin

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:

Redpillers... grin
grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:
grin

But sincerely if u Don't mind, u must had gotten over a hundred and one advances that u rightly snubbed.

Maybe ur specifications is outta the world. If u can tell me the specifics of a man u want, u will get married by December
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:

But sincerely if u Don't mind, u must had gotten over a hundred and one advances that u rightly snubbed.

Maybe ur specifications is outta the world. If u can tell me the specifics of a man u want, u will get married by December

The battle ahead is still long and hard.
Here’s another one assuming marriage by December is a gift that I should be excited for. You don’t even realize you’re doing it that’s the funny thing about it.

Why do you guys assume these things?
Who tells you to dangle marriage or lack of it as a gift/threat? Exhausting.

Men are not a prize. A relationship is just that. A relationship. It’s only for the people in it. It’s doesn’t make anyone better than another; single or not.

Use your December marriage and marry yourself sir wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:

The battle ahead is still long and hard.
Here’s another one assuming marriage by December is a gift that I should be excited for. You don’t even realize you’re doing it that’s the funny thing about it.

Why do you guys assume these things?
Who tells you to dangle marriage or lack of it as a gift/threat? Exhausting.

Men are not a prize. A relationship is just that. A relationship. It’s only for the people in it. It’s doesn’t make anyone better than another; single or not.

Use your December marriage and marry yourself sir wink

Are u celibating? That's the only way I can Monk out a meaning to ur comments.

Relationships is in the varieties sweetie. It's not a must u get married but it's important u get laid grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:
What happens then?
Is that in any way going to make my life worse than anyone else’s? Will that cause my existence on earth to stop? I’m just trying to understand something sir.

Getting a man or not doesn't determine your happiness.. but your comments shows how Bitter and empty you are as well, Quit being unnecessary pained about the male folks and see yourself blossom more.. Presently, things that has to do with the male folks lives rent free in your head yet you claim you don't need a man, if you don't need a man then you should be "Indifferent" towards them not bitter..
#Peace

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Getting a man or not doesn't determine your happiness.. but your comments shows how Bitter and empty you are as well, Quit being unnecessary pained about the male folks and see yourself blossom more.. Presently, things that has to do with the male folks lives rent free in your head yet you claim you don't need a man, if you don't need a man then you should be "Indifferent" towards them not bitter..
#Peace

Of course all women are bitter when they challenge you. Stale. grin

Simply because you couldn’t answer why you thought threatening me with lack of man is supposed to make me scared.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:

Of course all women are bitter when they challenge you. Stale. grin

Simply because you couldn’t answer why you thought threatening me with lack of man is supposed to make me scared.

Wishing you quick recovery from this pain and misery you are into presently..
Sending you Love & Light..
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Same way you guys find a way to blame women in everything, especially when it comes to rape.

It's annoying, isn't it?

It's not.
it's a world of supremacy. survival of the fittest cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2021
It looks that way.

Sad that we are judging people by their hairstyles.

Same logic is used by police and co to harass and kill.

Romanoff:
I could be wrong but it looks like a case of a yahoo boy who married an olosho.

Both lives wasted.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by JesusSaves49(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=envoymedia post=99927656]Pregnant Woman Hacks Her Husband To Death In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos)

A pregnant woman has allegedly hacked her husband to death over an alleged extramarital affair in Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened on Monday, March 15, at Ekrejebor axis of Ughelli town in Ughelli North Local Government Area of the state.

IgbereTV gathered that the 22-year-old woman identified as Faith Okiemute allegedly killed her husband, Edafe Unuakpor, aged 27, with a machete.

According to reports, after allegedly committing the crime, she fled to the Ughelli ‘A’ Division Police Station to escape jungle justice.

"The woman was angry that her husband did not spend the night at home. After his return, she accused him of having been with another woman and macheted him in one of his hands and abdomen," a source said.

"She ran to Ughelli ‘A’ Division police to report herself while friends of her husband rushed him to the Ughelli Central Hospital where he was confirmed dead. Angered by his death, the friends brought and dumped his corpse at the entrance of the Ughelli ‘A’ Division of the Nigeria Police which led to sporadic shooting by the police to disperse the crowd.” the source added.

The Delta State Police acting Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, who confirmed the incident, said investigation is ongoing.

The couple has a two-year-old child together while the pregnant woman is said to have two children with a former husband before she married the deceased.
[color=#990000][/color]

RIP Guy.
The Holy Book says be weary of a jealous wife.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

The guy actually looks lost in all the pictures. His eyes look empty as if some unknown force is controlling him. Look dat first pishure wein dem wear white and white. De guy hand nor even fit round her waist well. The posing nor even pure, e come be like say the winsh force am sef - "come on kiss me will before I shook sumtin for ya eye". My people that guy was already dead in those images. May his NOW rest in peace.

Oh boy. See analysis. But this one enter well.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
How did u know the guy actually cheated. Meanwhile what is it with women and "he is cheating wahala" Even this one with a high millage cu*t.

I blame the stupid men who give these kinds of girls mouth to talk nonsense. Just imagine how these nonsense girls yap yada yada about men cheating, but these same bastard girls have all slept with different men (including married men) in their prime. But when they marry one unfortunate simp, they expect him to "zip up" and face only them with all their miserableness. God forbid.

Men wey no sabi how to put women in their place from Day 1, na dem go suffer this nonsense fate. There should be no negotiation. No compromise. Just be more or less a 'loving' but patriarchal Alpha from the very beginning. This one no concern gender equality or any rubbish. She CANNOT have these same privileges with you, after all, na you pay bride price, and na you dey finance the union.

Sure you can be nice and blow hot and cold, but she must know that you're a bloody, UNREPENTANT, traditional AFRICAN MAN.

Imagine the audacity of one bastard biitch trying to 'domesticate' a grown man in the name of marriage, and even threatening harm to him if he doesn't stay faithful to her scheming, and unholy self. Yuck. Very vexatious nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by richard69(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ashawo kill Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ibedun: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If they cheat like roosters in a barn, they die like fowls on Thanksgiving Day cheesy

Come and try it with me!!! Entire family 6ft immediately angry angry angry

Any reasonable, healthy and normal person will walk away. The certificate does not say do or die! And there is no law saying kill someone because of infidelity.

Any man or woman who commits murder over infidelity should be executed publicly/KPAI as well. If you can’t handle possible betrayal DON’T MARRY!
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
ibedun:

Come and try it with me!!! Entire family 6ft immediately angry angry angry

Any reasonable, healthy and normal person will walk away. The certificate does not say do or die! And there is no law saying kill someone because of infidelity.

Any man or woman who commits murder over infidelity should be executed publicly/KPAI as well. If you can’t handle possible betrayal DON’T MARRY!

If you can't abide by the laws governing a monogamous marriage, don't enter into it. Simple. Stop expecting people to walk away from being betrayed when you yourself can't walk away from betraying someone.

As fast as I'm concerned, any spouse who cheats should be expecting death sooner than later.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Liposure: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If you can't abide by the laws governing a monogamous marriage, don't enter into it. Simple. Stop expecting people to walk away from being betrayed when you yourself can't walk away from betraying someone.

As fast as I'm concerned, any spouse who cheats should be expecting death sooner than later.
you are taking this thing too far
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ibedun: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Come and try me na? You will die for nothing.

Guess what? This is 2021 and most humans are now living in highly populated cities high density environments, meaning you will always see people you desire. There is nothing in the law that says have sex with just one person for the rest of your life. The law and rule is that you can only have one legal wife or husband at a time! If your wife sleeps with someone and you can’t take it, you go file for divorce, SIMPLE!

Which one would your children, siblings, family and friends prefer? You murder your spouse or you walk away? If anybody I know should kill anybody just because of sex or jealousy....I will support their execution.

Mind over matter. Wife is a major banker in Abuja, I’m in Lagos. Guess what? I don’t worry at all, not at all. We are partners not owners. I don’t do ownership of another human being so I sleep soundly and easy. As long as my children are getting great care.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2021
ibedun:

Come and try me na? You will die for nothing.

Guess what? This is 2021 and most humans are now living in highly populated cities high density environments, meaning you will always see people you desire. There is nothing in the law that says have sex with just one person for the rest of your life. The law and rule is that you can only have one legal wife or husband at a time! If your wife sleeps with someone and you can’t take it, you go file for divorce, SIMPLE!

Which one would your children, siblings, family and friends prefer? You murder your spouse or you walk away? If anybody I know should kill anybody just because of sex or jealousy....I will support their execution.

Mind over matter. Wife is a major banker in Abuja, I’m in Lagos. Guess what? I don’t worry at all, not at all. We are partners not owners. I don’t do ownership of another human being so I sleep soundly and easy. As long as my children are getting great care.....

So true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.