Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,681 members, 7,975,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) (47792 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Starzo: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:

I take it that all the cases of ladies who killed their husbands only happened where the wives have been married before right?
Common sense is indeed uncommon .

You just can’t resist any opportunity to drag single moms minding their own business.
many single mothers are toxic. They feel betrayed by the previous men in their life and so carry a hidden grudge against the male gender.

Na so I go do mumu tell one of them wey carry pikin for back 'sorry o' when she nearly fall from one wooden flyover. Next thing wey follow na insults like, 'sorry for urself' and other things.
Me I nor dull too I still give her back sharp sharp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Starzo:

many single mothers are toxic. They feel betrayed by the previous men in their life and so carry a hidden grudge against the male gender.

Na so I go do mumu tell one of them wey carry pikin for back 'sorry o' when she nearly fall from one wooden flyover. Next thing wey follow na insults like, 'sorry for urself' and other things.
Me I nor dull too I still give her back sharp sharp

Fallacious way of reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by adelekeolu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
from the guys looks he knew she end up killing him

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Starzo: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

Let's just assuming he had self control, you won't be seeing his news on nairaland.
yes, if only he had self control to stay away from that demon of a woman when he found out she was toxic and already had two kids from a previous marriage then, we wouldn't be reading about this on fp.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Starzo: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:

Fallacious way of reasoning
there's nothing fallacious there. It's the simple truth but, as usual, u always deny. You woman are almost incapable of calling a spade a spade.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by JasonIbori: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:

I take it that all the cases of ladies who killed their husbands only happened where the wives have been married before right?

You just can’t resist any opportunity to drag single moms minding their own business.
Please shut up and sit down....

Do well to mention me when you come up with something brilliant.

Thanks...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Kingfragz: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingbee90:
A WARNING TO ALL CORRECT-NIGGAS VIEWING THIS THREAD
Be mindful of the hole you stick your dick in because that hole might take your life. Some girls/ladies are damaged beyond repair that no amount of therapy can revive them. Stay away from such bitches. If you are too tempted to fork them, ensure you fork them not more than 3 times & RUN for your life. Ensure they don't take-in for you or have ur babies. I'm talking about all these hoès who smoke weed/s.k, take trams, bleach, wear nose rings/tattoos, have dated diffrnt yahoo boys, are into runs & have undergone diffrnt gangbangs like the one above.
Our heads have 2 eyes while our dicks have no eyes. A man shortens his lifespan the day he starts allowing his dick to lead him instead of his head.
you made alot of sense
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:

There must b a way to blame the woman. Shebi they were on another thread supporting Pete Edochie. They never see anything. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by 3310adeb: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]

Reason while I left a single mother last year,,,, any small thing this lady will be saying I will kill you oooo, I will kill you ooo,,, funny enough her son's father want her back but she want a single young guy like me,, i just smoke my Igbo finish one day na reason my agent change my house from ajah to lakowe,,,,,, guys becareful with divorcee and after one because they will initially shower you with fake love and attention but will later show the character that pursue them from their first olace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is really bad. Two irresponsible immature people. One is a cheating idiottt, the other is a tramp. No decent lady of 22 would be married twice, with 4children to show for it. In his next life he will learn to zip up and be faithful after marriage.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Splitmind:
Ughelli again?

Anyways, fear women!

Feminists won't see this one

I will take your middle advice very serious
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
What a thread?
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Mandela27: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Damn death to simps...walks outta this thread with anger
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
This kind small boy wey still suppose dey hustle go put ashawo & divorce for house....but a woman dey dey handle machete wellad future is indeed female!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
envoymedia:
Pregnant Woman Hacks Her Husband To Death In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos)

A pregnant woman has allegedly hacked her husband to death over an alleged extramarital affair in Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened on Monday, March 15, at Ekrejebor axis of Ughelli town in Ughelli North Local Government Area of the state.

IgbereTV gathered that the 22-year-old woman identified as Faith Okiemute allegedly killed her husband, Edafe Unuakpor, aged 27, with a machete.

According to reports, after allegedly committing the crime, she fled to the Ughelli ‘A’ Division Police Station to escape jungle justice.

"The woman was angry that her husband did not spend the night at home. After his return, she accused him of having been with another woman and macheted him in one of his hands and abdomen," a source said.

"She ran to Ughelli ‘A’ Division police to report herself while friends of her husband rushed him to the Ughelli Central Hospital where he was confirmed dead. Angered by his death, the friends brought and dumped his corpse at the entrance of the Ughelli ‘A’ Division of the Nigeria Police which led to sporadic shooting by the police to disperse the crowd.” the source added.

The Delta State Police acting Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, who confirmed the incident, said investigation is ongoing.

The couple has a two-year-old child together while the pregnant woman is said to have two children with a former husband before she married the deceased.

Warri Aproko TV wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/109349297877389/posts/115192770626375/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1385063/pregnant-woman-hacks-husband-death-delta-extramarital-affair-photos/

The guy actually looks lost in all the pictures. His eyes look empty as if some unknown force is controlling him. Look dat first pishure wein dem wear white and white. De guy hand nor even fit round her waist well. The posing nor even pure, e come be like say the winsh force am sef - "come on kiss me will before I shook sumtin for ya eye". My people that guy was already dead in those images. May his NOW rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Romanoff:
I could be wrong but it looks like a case of a yahoo boy who married an olosho.

Both lives wasted.
You Aren't wrong!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingbee90:
A WARNING TO ALL CORRECT-NIGGAS VIEWING THIS THREAD
Be mindful of the hole you stick your dick in because that hole might take your life. Some girls/ladies are damaged beyond repair that no amount of therapy can revive them. Stay away from such bitches. If you are too tempted to fork them, ensure you fork them not more than 3 times & RUN for your life. Ensure they don't take-in for you or have ur babies. I'm talking about all these hoès who smoke weed/s.k, take trams, bleach, wear nose rings/tattoos, have dated diffrnt yahoo boys, are into runs & have undergone diffrnt gangbangs like the one above.
Our heads have 2 eyes while our dicks have no eyes. A man shortens his lifespan the day he starts allowing his dick to lead him instead of his head.
Even the god's will be happy for this gospel truth you just shared!!! May we never come across them hoes in our entire stay on Earth, and even if our man hood tries taking charge, may we come to our senses immediately Before 4kn up!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
ruffDiamond:
Marriage is overrated..
..if you cajt stick your d!icck in the same hole for life,pls stay away from marriage, its not worth it,especially naija women...terrible lot...you go just die for nothing!even to befriend them dey fearii me fear of the unknown!Ive decided to remained single unless I jam white woman..marrying a naija woman is among 1000 ways to die,,one pours hot water on her husband in one thread.. Kilode!!!
We go give you our IMO girls to marry please
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
She was married before she married the deceased. reason why I don't talk to single mothers and divorcees
hahahahha.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
Men please keep your thing in your pants iooo.

On a serious note, why do men allow their third leg think for them this days? Very stupid of most of them

She'll give birth in jail. Stupid woman
Some men can give anything to a woman to see just her bra, I know a man that can send 100k to a side chick meanwhile his family is managing, truck drivers nko some spend on olosho so much they are there real customers

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Starzo:

yes, if only he had self control to stay away from that demon of a woman when he found out she was toxic and already had two kids from a previous marriage then, we wouldn't be reading about this on fp.
How did u know the guy actually cheated. Meanwhile what is it with women and "he is cheating wahala" Even this one with a high millage cu*t.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Starzo:

How did u know the guy actually cheated. Meanwhile what is it with women and "he is cheating wahala" Even this one with a high millage cu*t. Why not divorce him and look for a sit at home man.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Because it’s very brilliant to assume her previous marriage caused her to kill this man.

Doofus reasoning
JasonIbori:
Please shut up and sit down....

Do well to mention me when you come up with something brilliant.

Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
pocohantas:

There must b a way to blame the woman. Shebi they were on another thread supporting Pete Edochie. They never see anything. grin
the illogic of it

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Romanoff:
I could be wrong but it looks like a case of a yahoo boy who married an olosho.

Both lives wasted.

That's exactly what it looks like. Could have been avoided if he did not think he was being smart cheating. But then, Nigerian men feel it's their right to cheat not caring whose tempers they tamper with. Look what cheating has cost a man.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by JasonIbori: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
Because it’s very brilliant to assume her previous marriage caused her to kill this man.

Doofus reasoning
You're yet to come up with something brilliant...

Please shift.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by JasonIbori: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:

You wouldn’t know brilliant if it hit you in the face.
All of you stupid women haters can’t even apply common sense to your hate.

Once a woman does something, it has to be a function of her gender rather than personality. Like typical zombies.
Keep crying all over my mention...
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Skepticus: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

No pity and bleeps given towards the dead..
You go marry single mother of two ?? if we tell una say this single mothers are toxic and bitter Feminist ladies una go say we be patriarchy FC..
seem am.. the useless boy go marry a pained evening newspaper that has 2 children, now she dn kill the idiot..
Rest in hell Kid..
for your likes that won't learn, Single mothers go deal with them tire..

Na wetin Baba Pete Edochie been dey talk yesterday, say men of their generation are Weaklings, funny enough na the men abuse am for that talk pass sef.. now see this idiot now, em dey awake no be say em dey sleep, na em pregnant woman machete am die, na em type dey believe say Never raise your hand on a woman no matter what.. nonsense talk.. if you like get quadruple belle, instead wey you go attack me and kill me then later go free and start fucking around, I go kill you and those children in your belle join and go to jail.. I rather be the Oppressor than be the oppressed, likewise be the Manipulator than the manipulated ..
Guys .. Luminouz, Martinez39s, Caveadullam, Skepticus, Glycolysiss..
see wetin we dey always preach.. this boys no go learn sha..

Most guys must have simped at some point in their lives but when your "beta simpishness" is on a pathetic, hopeless scale, you will always cross romantic path with sluts who have fûcked their prime, away. If it is a violent one like Edafe met, you are completely done.

I don't feel sorry for SIMPs. Nature has a funny way of eliminating weaklings from the human gene pool.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by luminouz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:

Who is this one? undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Skepticus: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Rocboy112:
They are always violent

I know one whom I do business with. She separated from her husband at 28 with a kid. It didn't take me long to know why she separated from her husband. I've seen her shown streaks of aggression to her customers and estranged husband. There are many more of them like that.

Telling this (single men avoiding divorced, separated single mothers) to a SIMP who is seeing some small change to spend on girls is like teaching astrophysics to a donkey. They won't listen nor understand.

They will always learn the hard way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.