Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,700 members, 7,914,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) (47370 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by HopeVictor: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That's exactly what it looks like. Could have been avoided if he did not think he was being smart cheating. But then, Nigerian men feel it's their right to cheat not caring whose tempers they tamper with. Look what cheating has cost a man.
Some men don't know how to cheat..as a man when you want to cheat..cheat with caution
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Olobofife:
She's a whor.e. Now she will have freedom to distribute her watery puzzy
Distribute it in jail I guess
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

Let's just assuming he had self control, you won't be seeing his news on nairaland.
Maybe when your brother is the next victim, I hope you say the same thing
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Skepticus: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Starzo:

many single mothers are toxic. They feel betrayed by the previous men in their life and so carry a hidden grudge against the male gender.

Na so I go do mumu tell one of them wey carry pikin for back 'sorry o' when she nearly fall from one wooden flyover. Next thing wey follow na insults like, 'sorry for urself' and other things.
Me I nor dull too I still give her back sharp sharp

And when they see you as a single dude who can carry their burden, they'll give you the best sex much better than single ladies who are yet to give birth. Ask any guy who has slept with a single mother before.

That sex is what they use to trap these thirsty fools with small change. Before he knows, he is already cohabiting or married to her before he realizes that he married a damaged witch who pours all her frustration from men she has slept with on him.

Looking at the guy's face in all of the pictures they took together, you could feel the vain emptiness in his soul. Looks like he was forced into taking those photos. Indicators of the "suffering" he was already going through, living with this lady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
HopeVictor:

Some men don't know how to cheat..as a man when you want to cheat..cheat with caution

Yes, women need to cheat with caution too.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
man wey neva die, na him wife neva ready to kill am...
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Arinze624: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
The girl is 32 not 22 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yes, women need to cheat with caution too.
Shhhh.. wannabe sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by harmony75: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
so sad GOD not allow us buy something that will led to our death just imagine?! rest in peace young man.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
i really dont understand how someone would kill his or her spouse over infidelity, God forbid i can neva do it
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Its life for life. She must face the hang man after the birth and weaning of the baby she is pregnant with.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Vivian16: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
O Lord into your hand I commit my elder brother who got himself entangled last month with a divorcee that has 3 kids please save him for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
pocohantas:

There must b a way to blame the woman. Shebi they were on another thread supporting Pete Edochie. They never see anything. grin

Abi oo!
if he cheats, KILL HIM.

killing machine. May anything you believe in harden your heart enough to be able to always carry out the death sentence smiley. Bless up babe cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by sylve11: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
3310adeb:
[color=#000099][/color]

Reason while I left a single mother last year,,,, any small thing this lady will be saying I will kill you oooo, I will kill you ooo,,, funny enough her son's father want her back but she want a single young guy like me,, i just smoke my Igbo finish one day na reason my agent change my house from ajah to lakowe,,,,,, guys becareful with divorcee and after one because they will initially shower you with fake love and attention but will later show the character that pursue them from their first olace

grin grin cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by JasonIbori: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Vivian16:
O Lord into your hand I commit my elder brother who got himself entangled last month with a divorcee that has 3 kids please save him for us.
My dear kindly change this prayer request because cococandy will get angry with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Bornboy4: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Youths and hard-drugs these days ehn...
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
2 children with former husband? And 2 children with the dead husband? shocked and she is only 22 years old? Whaat?! All these juvenile marriages cannot be worth it. She is clearly a paranoid schizo.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Romanoff:
I could be wrong but it looks like a case of a yahoo boy who married an olosho.

Both lives wasted.

Don't foist ur anger of not doing well on others.

Ur comments amplify u are not doing well
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by NosaHenry(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Will she not Bleep again now
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Cashify: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
jesus
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
BurntSoul:

Don't foist ur anger of not doing well on others.

Ur comments amplify u are not doing well

Na you no dey do well.

Take your foolishness out of my mention before I drag what's left of you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
And she ran out.

Just one night he didn't sleep at home, make she come Lagos see as men dey leave house for a weeks and month due to hustlings, she no no.

Are you sure that niggarrs no go dey hide knifes for house anytime babe show face
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Na them na, if sense was two stairs, there's not even one.........Mtcheewww
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ibedun: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Single mothers are all damaged beyond measure

A high percentage of wives are also damaged beyond repair!

Which ever way you cut it women are damaged because of their mind set.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ibedun: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
HONOR1:
I think they are too young to handle marriage... marriage is not for immature minds. Even if one partner has anger issue the other partner can still manage the anger with maturity

Na by force? Why can’t people leave?
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by labelle123(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
The same boat carry them
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Romanoff:
I could be wrong but it looks like a case of a yahoo boy who married an olosho.

Both lives wasted.
Obviously it is, you're very right.. Wasted souls
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
May God have mercy on us...wetin the deceased wan go tell God now..he even put on earrings..Weak man pregnant woman machete you.. truly the future is Female
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:

I take it that all the cases of ladies who killed their husbands only happened where the wives have been married before right?
Common sense is indeed uncommon .

You just can’t resist any opportunity to drag single moms minding their own business.

Pls don't quote me again..
Not interested in threading words with a demented coyote lacking empathy, rationality and wisdom in anything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Pls don't quote me again..
Not interested in threading words with a demented coyote lacking empathy, rationality and wisdom in anything.
very rational of you to condemn all single moms because of the actions of this woman. Mtchew
Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
very rational of you to condemn all single moms because of the actions of this woman. Mtchew

Permit me to ask ??
Are you a single mother ??

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Permit me to ask ??
Are you a single mother ??
it’s not your business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.