Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,326 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? (13919 Views)

May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by dempeople(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

sorry but please do not be stu.pid here

GEJ is igbo his name is Ebelechukwu or is he ijaw again

because that what igbos and ohaneze made the whole country believe

moreover when GEJ was shouting the population of igbos in sokoto was 40% and lagos 70% did igbo leader come out to condemn him from uing there ethnic group name for campiagn. NO

so STFU and accept GEJ represent igbos and won through the population of 90% of the SW and also igbos are 70% of the north

When did GEJ talk about Igbos in Lagos and the North in those percentages u mentioned?

By the way, come to this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652510.32.html#msg8184128) and help us out with some northern info. I need you to tell me the ethnicities of those guys I listed.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by vicenzo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
I wonder where all this talk about SS is coming from,there is nothing like SS,i dont know what the ibibio/efik/ananng man have in common with the edo/uhrobo man,when and if nigeria breaks,there wil be no nigerdelta republic as that wil create another majority group(ijaw) and minority groups
Moreover,there is no reason groups like anioma,ikwerre,obigbo,etche,onelga,ekpeye,ndoki communities in akwaibom will not prefer to be with their kin and kiths in SE to being with any other group,what they need is equality and sense of belonging where all igbo are equal with no core and periphery,this is where ohanaeze plays a big role,uwaechue being from one of these regions have his work cut out,THE UNIFICATION OF IGBO TRIBES IS A MUST IF WE MUST SUCEED,UNITED WE STAND.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Onlytruth(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
Who is this re-tard "only-truth" trying to impersonate?

He sounds like a goat.

Well, you can't clone the real deal. cool
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
vicenzo:

I wonder where all this talk about SS is coming from,there is nothing like SS,i dont know what the ibibio/efik/ananng man have in common with the edo/uhrobo man,when and if nigeria breaks,there wil be no nigerdelta republic as that wil create another majority group(ijaw) and minority groups
Moreover,there is no reason groups like anioma,ikwerre,obigbo,etche,onelga,ekpeye,ndoki communities in akwaibom will not prefer to be with their kin and kiths in SE to being with any other group,what they need is equality and sense of belonging where all igbo are equal with no core and periphery,this is where ohanaeze plays a big role,uwaechue being from one of these regions have his work cut out,THE UNIFICATION OF IGBO TRIBES IS A MUST IF WE MUST SUCEED,UNITED WE STAND.

i have to agree with u there

there is nothing like SS, SS has delta igbo and other igbo clans
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by onlytruth1: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
[color=#990000]@ Onlytruth Who is this re-tard "only-truth" trying to impersonate?

He sounds like a goat.

Well, you can't clone the real deal. Cool
[/color]

Sure you must be the greatest fool for i copy-catting no one, I am me and always will be, i choose the name only-truth, not from this forum, it just the name i have using in many other things, piss off fool
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
quote from dummy dumb dumb
[size=20pt]well, it's a pity that you are a typical arrogant ibo[/size], because i thought you were better than that
what is difficult just to get a significant ibo from 200 years ago? it is not even an offense lol, if you ask a british to name a significant british from 200 years ago will he take offense hehaha

who cares if the average igbo child goes to school, did the average igbo child go to school 30 years ago? fulani youth are educated from a young age, they are not forbidden from having any knowledge. our women are allowed to be educated, they can draw inspiration from great women like nana asma'u to better themselves, it is not at all forbidden, [size=30pt]and as for marrying at 13 or 14, what is wrong with that?[/size] there is alot to show for it, we have a history, go around the north, you still see a rich heritage, and proud people who have a rich history, i don't get it how you are making fun of our lifestyle, where were you pre-colonial? head hunting, eating human flesh, murdering twins is that your tradition abi? sis are you telling me that the north is standing in the way of iboland developing, lol na wa o, what do you smoke? i want that sh_t
I'm arrogant simply because you don't like the truth? as i said before, why are you living on past glories? I'm talking 2011 and you are here talking 200 or 70 years ago? sadly, you are by all means, VERY DAFT.
i guess its convenient for you to try and compare Igbos of my great grandfather's time to the Fulani simply because you know in this day and age, the average Fulani cannot compete with any Igbo or Southerner really when it comes to intellect. i guess the only thing your ilk is useful for is growing food, don't expect them to be doing much else unless they are amongst the elite. and at that, most of them will try to get into politics SAD, BUT TRUE. that "born to rule" mentality is the same reason why your brothers are rioting up north and killing innocent people? born to rule, yet can't even read simple English. SHAKING MY HEAD! is this what they are teaching you guys up there or what?
and who took anything as an offense am i missing something here? stop playing dumb, okay?
hahahaha, the average Igbo child may not have went to school 30 years ago (MORE LIES) but does the average Fulani go to school now? LOOOOOOL  grin cheesy grin cheesy yes, your women are probably only allowed to go to school, most likely finish elementary school, before she has to leave school because she is getting married to a man 3 times her age, as a second wife, and will then just be used to just pop out more children to work the farm. lets be realistic here. the average Fulani does not go to school, let alone Fulani women.

the only way you can be defending those sick craddle-robbers that marry all these young underage and underdeveloped pre-pubescent is if you yourself are one or you are a product of one. how the hell can you ask what is wrong with marrying a girl that doesn't even have her period yet?   shocked are you kidding me? you see what i said? upon the 200 years of education you claim you have, many of you are still backwards and living in the stone age. no wonder you keep mentioning 70 years and 200 years ago. THAT WAS THE PAST, TIME TO FACE THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE. okay?

and quote where i said THE NORTH is standing in the way of the development of Igboland. its the CORRUPTION that im talking about when referring to Nigerian government and politics, and i didn't say northerners. or do you think Nigerian government = Northerners? get off of your high horse.

go back and look at my initial response to you. THE MOST UNEDUCATED, UNPRODUCTIVE, AND POVERTY-STRICKEN GROUP IS WHERE YOU COME FROM.

vicenzo:

I wonder where all this talk about SS is coming from,there is nothing like SS,i dont know what the ibibio/efik/ananng man have in common with the edo/uhrobo man,when and if nigeria breaks,there wil be   no nigerdelta republic as that wil create another majority group(ijaw) and minority groups
THANK YOU! thats why i say people on this forum are like headless chickens. how can they even say SS as if its just one ethnicity? if they become their own nation, they will only further divide, trust me.
and the South South does not even exist, its just utter crap from the Nigerian government to further divide us. like does SS even make sense? how can someone be going "South South" if you're already going South?
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by biodun70(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2011
Don't let Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri and their NYSC mates die in vain!!

I've actually started a FB group to help get justice for Ukeoma and his mates. The group's name is: justice for Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri et al

Link-http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_179579825426318. Please join and spread the word!

The man died who keeps silent in the face of tyranny-Wole Soyinka
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Kenyy: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2011
biodun70:

Don't let Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri and their NYSC mates die in vain!!

I've actually started a FB group to help get justice for Ukeoma and his mates. The group's name is: justice for Ukeoma Ikechukwu, Obinna Okpokiri et al

Link-http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_179579825426318. Please join and  spread the word!

The man died who keeps silent in the face of tyranny-Wole Soyinka
My Dear, please stop all these and allow the departed souls rest in peace. Besides, the Corps Members Died in Dignity and in  Active service. I would entreat you to canalise and channellise all your effort in ensuring that  the families of the departed are paid  condolence visits by the relevant authority. By the way, are you aware that some persons have concluded plans to short change the families of the departed as regards the #5 Million for those Corps Members? Please act fast before the #5 Million enter into 'Voice Mail'!
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by namfav(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2011
we know that ibo tendancy, you always think you are better than the rest when you don't even know your history, yes this is 2011 but what is 2011 without 1950? why do you take an offense when i go back, is it because you have so much to hide? how sad is that
in this day and age you cannot even compete with fulani, i pointed out 1 thing, do the ibo dominate politics in nigeria? no, do ibos dominate politics elsewhere, no, the fulani influence is not in nigeria, it is elsewhere as well, there isn't a single sector dominated by ibo apart from 419, politic is broad, you can be a artist and a politician, or a lawyer and a politician, that is why i say you cannot tell us that we are uneducated and unproductive when we a great influence on the politics for decades, ibos were never rulers, you are below us on so many levels, and no offense my sister, i have respect for ibos but you have nothing to show, you can have a degree in economics but in the end that does not mean you can rule the economy
the average fulani child is learnt, has knowledge, is learning to you a-b-c-d and a-e-i-o-u? pelase tell me, what is being taught for you.

amaka you don't know anything about fulani women, our women are not cheaping themselves, never do so jsut stop it, fulani women have self respect and dignity, they don't come here like you to insult other people, what do you get out of this, to wind up other people? you are a woman for goodness sake, the average fulani goes to school, and has knowledge, you are making things up again ;-/

if you are as smart as you claim to be, some girls hit puberty at 12, you are not as smart as you claim to be huh grin and you claim to be educated huh? amaka there are many 14 year olds who think better than you do, their minds developed better than yours, you are trying to wind up the fulani with falsehood and you think you are grown up? you must be a 12 yourself cheesy

just to point out, iboland is not in the g6, so stop talking like it is the heaven on the soil, they killed twins just 60 years ago in iboland, and you are here telling us that it is the most developed region lol, please, we are more educated, productive and defintely we are not poverty stricken, we would not be able to produce food (as you said) if we were unproductive, uneducated and poverty stricken

THE AMAKA:

quote from dummy dumb dumbI'm arrogant simply because you don't like the truth? as i said before, why are you living on past glories? I'm talking 2011 and you are here talking 200 or 70 years ago? sadly, you are by all means, VERY DAFT.
i guess its convenient for you to try and compare Igbos of my great grandfather's time to the Fulani simply because you know in this day and age, the average Fulani cannot compete with any Igbo or Southerner really when it comes to intellect. i guess the only thing your ilk is useful for is growing food, don't expect them to be doing much else unless they are amongst the elite. and at that, most of them will try to get into politics SAD, BUT TRUE. that "born to rule" mentality is the same reason why your brothers are rioting up north and killing innocent people? born to rule, yet can't even read simple English. SHAKING MY HEAD! is this what they are teaching you guys up there or what?
and who took anything as an offense am i missing something here? stop playing dumb, okay?
hahahaha, the average Igbo child may not have went to school 30 years ago (MORE LIES) but does the average Fulani go to school now? LOOOOOOL  grin cheesy grin cheesy yes, your women are probably only allowed to go to school, most likely finish elementary school, before she has to leave school because she is getting married to a man 3 times her age, as a second wife, and will then just be used to just pop out more children to work the farm. lets be realistic here. the average Fulani does not go to school, let alone Fulani women.

the only way you can be defending those sick craddle-robbers that marry all these young underage and underdeveloped pre-pubescent is if you yourself are one or you are a product of one. how the hell can you ask what is wrong with marrying a girl that doesn't even have her period yet?   shocked are you kidding me? you see what i said? upon the 200 years of education you claim you have, many of you are still backwards and living in the stone age. no wonder you keep mentioning 70 years and 200 years ago. THAT WAS THE PAST, TIME TO FACE THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE. okay?

and quote where i said THE NORTH is standing in the way of the development of Igboland. its the CORRUPTION that im talking about when referring to Nigerian government and politics, and i didn't say northerners. or do you think Nigerian government = Northerners? get off of your high horse.

go back and look at my initial response to you. THE MOST UNEDUCATED, UNPRODUCTIVE, AND POVERTY-STRICKEN GROUP IS WHERE YOU COME FROM.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2011
namfav:

we know that ibo tendancy, you always think you are better than the rest when you don't even know your history, yes this is 2011 but what is 2011 without 1950? why do you take an offense when i go back, is it because you have so much to hide? how sad is that
in this day and age you cannot even compete with fulani, i pointed out 1 thing, do the ibo dominate politics in nigeria? no, do ibos dominate politics elsewhere, no, the fulani influence is not in nigeria, it is elsewhere as well, there isn't a single sector dominated by ibo apart from 419, politic is broad, you can be a artist and a politician, or a lawyer and a politician, that is why i say you cannot tell us that we are uneducated and unproductive when we a great influence on the politics for decades, ibos were never rulers, you are below us on so many levels, and no offense my sister, i have respect for ibos but you have nothing to show, you can have a degree in economics but in the end that does not mean you can rule the economy
the average fulani child is learnt, has knowledge, is learning to you a-b-c-d and a-e-i-o-u? pelase tell me, what is being taught for you.

amaka you don't know anything about fulani women, our women are not cheaping themselves, never do so jsut stop it, fulani women have self respect and dignity, they don't come here like you to insult other people, what do you get out of this, to wind up other people? you are a woman for goodness sake, the average fulani goes to school, and has knowledge, you are making things up again ;-/

if you are as smart as you claim to be, [size=30pt]some [/size]girls hit puberty at 12, you are not as smart as you claim to be huh grin and you claim to be educated huh? amaka there are many 14 year olds who think better than you do, their minds developed better than yours, you are trying to wind up the fulani with falsehood and you think you are grown up? you must be a 12 yourself cheesy

just to point out, iboland is not in the g6, so stop talking like it is the heaven on the soil, they killed twins just 60 years ago in iboland, and you are here telling us that it is the most developed region lol, please, we are more educated, productive and defintely we are not poverty stricken, we would not be able to produce food (as you said) if we were unproductive, uneducated and poverty stricken

as i said, who is taking offense?
its very clear that when i made my initial reply, i was and I'm still talking about 2011, yet you keep going on and on and on about something from ages ago. i said the average Fulani does not go to school and does not have an education, and then you asked if Igbos were going to school 40 years ago? are you kidding me right now? what does 40 years ago have to do with what I'm currently addressing? don't you see how dumb you look? instead of facing the present, you are dwelling on past glories. so sad for you. I may be Igbo but i don't think I'm better than someone that's Efik, Edo, etc. but what i will say is the truth. your group is the most backwards in all of Nigeria, all they do is breed more good for nothing people that will just be sitting there with their illiteracy and idleness and start attacking people because of where they come from. IS IT NOT LACK OF EDUCATION AND IDLENESS THAT BREEDS SUCH VIOLENCE AND STUP!DITY FROM YOUR GROUP?
you are even dumber than i thought. so is your only pride as a Fulani from politics? lol, talk about that northern idea of "born to rule" being a reality and not just hearsay. WE ALL KNOW WHY Igbos aren't into politics like they should be, and thats just fine. who gives a flying FUK about all your brothers that just sit in office, stealing money, sending their kids to top schools abroad, living the lavish life at the country's expense? so you have no problem that even though you claim Nigerian politics is dominated by Fulani, those same f00ls are the ones sucking Nigeria dry, is that it? don't worry, all that wealth they are aquiring will eventually dwindle down, to where there is no more money for their future generations to enjoy, and possibly that child will end up dirt poor as well, maybe even carrying the last name. now tell me, is that a legacy to leave behind? WE ALL KNOW 95% OF NIGERIA'S POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT. SO YOUR PRIDE COMES FROM YOUR CORRUPT ILK? as i said before, you must be related to a politicians to be spewing all this crap. or when that Kenyan ho was dissing Nigerians and all you could do was point out how un-Nigerian you are yet you think you own Nigeria? the only successful Fulani are 99.9% into Politics, or corrupt bargaining, period.
besides, how can you compare the Fulani being in politics in other countries to the Igbo, which are only found in Nigeria. YOU ARE COMPLETELY DAFT. stop comparing apples and oranges, okay?
the majority won't even smell a classroom or sit in a school desk, so why are you making noise? one does not need education to be able to grow food, lol.

besides, how can Fulani women cheapen themselves when they're afraid of being stoned to death or possibly whipped or even beaten to a pulp by her husband. how do these women even have a chance to grow up when they are forced into marriage at a very tender age, and they start popping out kids by 15. what childhood or life do these women have? you can say we are cheap, but its better than being a modern-day slave.
yes SOME girls hit puberty at 12, SOME. and is that still enough of an excuse for their sick ways? while some do, MANY DON'T, especially in Nigeria. what business does a man of 40 have with a 12 year old? you can say what you want, but EVERYONE knows the Fulani and how backwards they are in 2011. i guess thats why you cant stop bringing up the past, backwardness runs in your blood, right?

funny enough, neither is your dirty land in the g6, yet you keep harping on about how you dominate politics and have been dominating politics for all this time, yet your areas still remain very underdeveloped, dirty, and in some cases, worse than the Niger Delta. you seem to have empty pride. all you can boast of is politics, yet they have done nothing for the country but to enrich themselves. it seems you are related to one of them, and you dont feel what the average Nigerian is feeling, thats why you see no wrong. SILLY GUY!

PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I SAID IGBO LAND IS THE MOST DEVELOPED REGION, DUMMY. DON'T THINK TO MISQUOTE ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.
just as you were saying "within the last 200 years" and "200 years ago" which has a big difference.
you are very DAFT.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2011
namfav:

if you are as smart as you claim to be, some girls hit puberty at 12, you are not as smart as you claim to be huh grin and you claim to be educated huh? amaka there are many 14 year olds who think better than you do, their minds developed better than yours, you are trying to wind up the fulani with falsehood and you think you are grown up? you must be a 12 yourself cheesy

AMAKA, namfav is an id++t. The north is backwards period. He might win the arguement here on NL (like so many people did in the run up to the 9ja elections with all the BB rubbish), but facts remain facts and cannot change no matter how hard you argue.

Girls hit puberty at 12? You make me sick!!!
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2011
the guy is a confirmed pedo as he sees nothing wrong with sleeping with underage girls. see as he is making excuses for something so backwards and archaic?
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Ystranger: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2011
basher:

AMAKA, namfav is an id++t. The north is backwards period. He might win the arguement here on NL (like so many people did in the run up to the 9ja elections with all the BB rubbish), but facts remain facts and cannot change no matter how hard you argue.

Girls hit puberty at 12? You make me sick!!!

Some Earlier, some later.
How does that make you sick?

Some 12 yr olds are way more mature than you obviously. Now go get some spare parts for Namfav, will ya?
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by namfav(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

as i said, who is taking offense?
its very clear that when i made my initial reply, i was and I'm still talking about 2011, yet you keep going on and on and on about something from ages ago. i said the average Fulani does not go to school and does not have an education, and then you asked if Igbos were going to school 40 years ago?  are you kidding me right now? what does 40 years ago have to do with what I'm currently addressing? don't you see how dumb you look? instead of facing the present, you are dwelling on past glories. so sad for you. I may be Igbo but i don't think I'm better than someone that's Efik, Edo, etc. but what i will say is the truth. your group is the most backwards in all of Nigeria, all they do is breed more good for nothing people that will just be sitting there with their illiteracy and idleness and start attacking people because of where they come from. IS IT NOT LACK OF EDUCATION AND IDLENESS THAT BREEDS SUCH VIOLENCE AND STUP!DITY FROM YOUR GROUP?
you are even dumber than i thought. so is your only pride as a Fulani from politics? lol, talk about that northern idea of "born to rule" being a reality and not just hearsay. WE ALL KNOW WHY Igbos aren't into politics like they should be, and thats just fine. who gives a flying FUK about all your brothers that just sit in office, stealing money, sending their kids to top schools abroad, living the lavish life at the country's expense? so you have no problem that even though you claim Nigerian politics is dominated by Fulani, those same f00ls are the ones sucking Nigeria dry, is that it? don't worry, all that wealth they are aquiring will eventually dwindle down, to where there is no more money for their future generations to enjoy, and possibly that child will end up dirt poor as well, maybe even carrying the last name. now tell me, is that a legacy to leave behind? WE ALL KNOW 95% OF NIGERIA'S POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT. SO YOUR PRIDE COMES FROM YOUR CORRUPT ILK? as i said before, you must be related to a politicians to be spewing all this crap. or when that Kenyan ho was dissing Nigerians and all you could do was point out how un-Nigerian you are yet you think you own Nigeria? the only successful Fulani are 99.9% into Politics, or corrupt bargaining, period.
besides, how can you compare the Fulani being in politics in other countries to the Igbo, which are only found in Nigeria. YOU ARE COMPLETELY DAFT. stop comparing apples and oranges, okay?
the majority won't even smell a classroom or sit in a school desk, so why are you making noise? one does not need education to be able to grow food, lol.

besides, how can Fulani women cheapen themselves when they're afraid of being stoned to death or possibly whipped or even beaten to a pulp by her husband. how do these women even have a chance to grow up when they are forced into marriage at a very tender age, and they start popping out kids by 15. what childhood or life do these women have? you can say we are cheap, but its better than being a modern-day slave.
yes SOME girls hit puberty at 12, SOME. and is that still enough of an excuse for their sick ways? while some do, MANY DON'T, especially in Nigeria. what business does a man of 40 have with a 12 year old? you can say what you want, but EVERYONE knows the Fulani and how backwards they are in 2011. i guess thats why you cant stop bringing up the past, backwardness runs in your blood, right?

funny enough, neither is your dirty land in the g6, yet you keep harping on about how you dominate politics and have been dominating politics for all this time, yet your areas still remain very underdeveloped, dirty, and in some cases, worse than the Niger Delta. you seem to have empty pride. all you can boast of is politics, yet they have done nothing for the country but to enrich themselves. it seems you are related to one of them, and you dont feel what the average Nigerian is feeling, thats why you see no wrong. SILLY GUY!

PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I SAID IGBO LAND IS THE MOST DEVELOPED REGION, DUMMY. DON'T THINK TO MISQUOTE ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.
just as you were saying "within the last 200 years" and "200 years ago" which has a big difference.
you are very DAFT.

again amaka, you are taking offense when i ask you to look back in history, why is history offensive to you? is it because you have nothing to show in that era? i am facing the problems we are facing, about 90% of my family is educated, there are many more other fulani who are educated,unless you are talking about the seasonal nomadic then you cannot back up anything you are saying okay, it is false, most fulani have been taught, are knowledgeful and are willing to learn, you are speaking like fulani are anti-education, that is wrong, it is not us, we are people who seek knowledge, what does it say about you? ibos kill twins, when did you gain the education to stop killing twins and head hunting and where did it come from?

did i say that the only pride for fulani is politics, i said that politics is broad, just because someone is in politics does not mean he is uneducated quiet the contrary, if as you claim many of us are in politics then we are no way uneducated, do you even know what you are speaking, because fulani have a influence in many parts of west africa does not make us unproductive or uneducated, it is quiet the contrary, the ibos do not even have a influence in nigeria which can be compared to the other tribes, even the ibos tried to kill fulani politicians in the 60s that did not stop fulani from still climbing up nigeria and being influential, sorry my sister, we are indeed educated, have always been, you cannot brag about the missionary education that you and your ancestors got 40 years ago

i know of many ibo females that open their legs to lectureres for degrees just to show their fathers and you're telling me there is nothing wrong with that, fulani women have self respect, it is nothing they are forced to be, and still you have not told me what is wrong with marrying at 12 or 14, you are just speaking that because the west thinks it is wrong, come up with the facts, even science says that there is nothing wrong with it, fulani have enough self respect, unlike the ibo females that we meet in the north who are always willing to open up to anyone, you know even ibo men are afraid to speak to a fulani or hausa female face to face because northern women ooze self respect and never stoop to that level, maybe that is something that needs to be instilled in ibo women as well

even if i am related to a politician what does that have to do with ibos not being influential? you are speaking about iboland this and that, i am not here telling you that northern states are the greatest, you told me that iboland is doing best, which is false, please, you said that iboland is doing better than the whole north, we know it is false, i have been to iboland as well and it is not doing better than the next state, many ibos are leaving that hell hole to steal from the north or use the north as gateway to leave africa
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

Some Earlier, some later.
How does that make you sick?

Some 12 yr olds are way more mature than you obviously. Now go get some spare parts for Namfav, will ya?

Silly Arse! It makes me sick because you think that 12yr olds are old enough to marry. I don't care if she's hit puberty or not, no 12yr old should be getting married to some old peodo.

But what do I know eh? This is NL where black is white, up is down and every Ibo man is a spare parts dealer.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2011
namfav:

, you know even ibo men are afraid to speak to a fulani or hausa female face to face because northern women ooze self respect and never stoop to that level, maybe that is something that needs to be instilled in ibo women as well

You are neck deep in your bu++++it! Why won't they be afraid when there's some crazy fulani bros/dad sharpening his knife in the corner? You think say im no value im life?!!
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by namfav(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2011
basher, you are a f0ol, a girl who has hit puberty is fit to be called a woman as it means they can reproduce, biologically and mentally women grow faster than men

also why don't you do the same with your women, in corners around kano you see alot of ibo women who are ready to drop their panties for ₦1500, i have alot of ibo trying to tell me to speak to a fulani or hausa women for them because they are sh_t scared, cowards
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2011
namfav:

basher, you are a f0ol, a girl who has hit puberty is fit to be called a woman as it means they can reproduce, biologically and mentally women grow faster than men

also why don't you do the same with your women, in corners around kano you see alot of ibo women who are ready to drop their panties for ₦1500, i have alot of ibo trying to tell me to speak to a fulani or hausa women for them because they are sh_t scared, cowards

Interesting! In England, you get white English girls hanging around the corner bending over for £5. Same goes for Americans in America, Chinese in China etc. Does that stop africans from kissing their arses and giving all our money to them in exchange for their products? Does that remove anything from the brilliance of these people?

Then why should Nigerian (Ibo) girls bending over for money in Nigeria be any different? I'll tell you what is disgusting here, marrying off a 11, 12 or 13yr old to an old man to be raped on a daily basis. I'll tell you what's babaric here, stabbing or beheading a guy for talking to your sister.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Rhino5dm: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ you fools rather use them for money ritual or take them to Europe for pros.ti, tution.

you lack moral standard to accuse others. Nkita ara.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by namfav(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2011
basher:

Interesting! In England, you get white English girls hanging around the corner bending over for £5. Same goes for Americans in America, Chinese in China etc. Does that stop africans from kissing their arses and giving all our money to them in exchange for their products? Does that remove anything from the brilliance of these people?

Then why should Nigerian (Ibo) girls bending over for money in Nigeria be any different? I'll tell you what is disgusting here, marrying off a 11, 12 or 13yr old to an old man to be violated on a daily basis. I'll tell you what's babaric here, stabbing or beheading a guy for talking to your sister.

that is the difference though, what is acceptable to you is also unacceptable to other people,but we don't expect them to be r4ped, that is a common misconception, many ibo women sell themselves and are treated as objects is it acceptable for you? also as a parent you should know who you give your daughter to, that is the parents responsiblity, as for it being disgusting, it is NOT, maybe for you but there are things in your culture that are disgusting to us
so for ibo men they are afraid to be beheaded that is why they don't approach fulani or hausa women? interesting, that is definitely new ,
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ you fools rather use them for money ritual or take them to Europe for pros.ti, tution.

you lack moral standard to accuse others. Nkita ara.

And ofcourse your people have the highest moral standards in the world? Please tell me where the headquarters of ritual murders is in Nigeria? Also, when did Benin become part of Ibo land? You don't even know Nigeria beyond the Ibadan - Lagos axis!!
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Rhino5dm: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2011
Neighbours were suspicious of the daytime silence at the maternity clinic that came to life only after nightfall, though never suspected its disquieting secret -- it was breeding babies for sale.

But recent police raids have revealed an alleged network of such clinics, dubbed baby "farms" or "factories" in the local press, forcing a new look at the scope of people trafficking in Nigeria.

At the hospital in Enugu, a large city in Nigeria's south-east, 20 teenage girls were rescued in May in a police swoop on what was believed to be one of the largest infant trafficking rings in the West African country.

The two-storey building on a dusty street in Enugu's teeming Uwani district now stands deserted, shutters down.

Neighbours had long found something bizarre about the establishment, where there was virtually no activity during the day.

The doctor in charge, who is now on trial, reportedly lured teenagers with unwanted pregnancies by offering to help with abortion.

They would be locked up there until they gave birth, whereupon they would be forced to give up their babies for a token fee of around 20 000 naira ($170).

The babies would then be sold to buyers for anything between 300 000 and 450 000 naira ($2 500 and $3 800) each, according to a state agency fighting human trafficking in Nigeria, the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (Naptip).

But luck ran out for the gynaecologist, said to be in his 50s, when a woman to whom he had sold a day-old infant, was caught by Nigeria's Security and Civil Defence Service (NSCDS)
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Rhino5dm: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2011
Cannibals and animals!

Police in Nigeria have arrested a doctor suspected of impregnating girls and selling their babies.
The police said they found five pregnant [size=14pt]girls aged between 12 and 17[/size] at the doctor's clinic in the Southeastern town of Enugu.

The police said the man had confessed to getting the girls pregnant and selling their children. He is to face charges in court.

Trafficking is common in Nigeria, with children sold for labour and sex work.
In 2008, police raided a private hospital in Enugu, which they said was a "baby farm".

Seven pregnant young women were found.

Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Ystranger: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2011
basher:

And ofcourse your people have the highest moral standards in the world? Please tell me where the headquarters of ritual murders is in Nigeria? Also, when did Benin become part of Ibo land? Y[b]ou don't even know Nigeria beyond the Ibadan - Lagos axis![/b]!

That is because nothing, as far as Nigeria is concerned, is important beyond Ibadan-Lagos Axis.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2011
And how does that relate to rituals and people trafficking as prostitutes to Europe?

Those 'individuals' were criminals and have been thankfully dealt with by the law. However, you are clutching at straws here. Please tell me where the biggest human spare parts market in Africa is located?
Inside human parts market in Lagos.
Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Stories on This Section
Jankara market is self- effacing and deceptively ordinary. Located close to Idumagbo area of Lagos Island, the market is just a stretch of an old street.

Ears on the ground
Like other streets and markets, canvassers and touts hang around the place pitching for customers and mugus (gullible people). Though low in reputation,touts are an essential segment of this time – honoured market. Over the years, the place has come to be known as a place where any thing goes. And so, the touts come handy here.
They have their ears on the ground, and therefore know all the goings-on.

Book and wait
A week ago, our reporter posed as a juju priest who was in dire need of human body parts for urgent rituals. After about four hours of waiting and being passed from one “contact” to another, and played around like ping-pong, the reporter got a dealer who “booked” him. The rule here is, if you want a fresh human body part, you book and wait. If your order is for dry parts you get instant delivery.
But you must be an expert in human anatomy to decipher the parts you want from man’s closest animal relations – gorilla, chimpanzee and monkey.

Dark secret
But don’t jump to a hasty conclusion, there are genuine traders and honest businessmen and women at Jankara.They perhaps don’t even know that the place also habour a dark secret. A police post even looks over the place. A signpost calls it Oko Awo Police Post. An office on the counter there stared at our reporter angrily when he asked him if the police know about the wheeling and dealing in human body parts in the area: “What kind of question be this? I beg go, no be for here—o” the police officer retorted angrily.

Menumo
This expression when translated literally means “seal your lips” in Yoruba. The term is said in whisper and hushed tone — menu…mo .When you say the first syllable, you pause, look around to be sure there’s no third party or curiosity cat eaves dropping. When a deal is struck, you will be taken to some dank shanties and courtyard for your consignment.

The business is all about raw cash. A fresh human head has a street value of N250, 000. Fresh internal organs like heart, lung, kidney, and so on go for 500,000 a piece.
Other vital parts like manliness, womanliness and bosom costs N50,000 each.Fresh tongue is sold at N100,000.
Sunday Sun learnt when a tongue is “ritualized and jujufied” that it “works well” for traders and people who apply for visa to go abroad “when well prepared, no one go question you for embassy and even your working place”, a dealer whose alias is Baba Ibeji revealed.
Toe and finger, Sunday Sun further learnt are good for travelers and business people. “ The toe is for traveling without falling.
The finger is to make money. Any thing you touch turns to money”, Baba Ibeji said.
Fresh toe and finger goes for N50,000 each.

Ritual animals
Even animals considered endangered species are not spared in Jankara. Herbalist beside the area’s butcher shop openly sell a wide range of animals. Imprisoned in wire-mesh cages are live animals like eagles, tortoise, chamellion, alligator and so on. A live eagle goes for N10,000.
Dead and dry one costsN500,000. Live Tortois costN5,000 while ordinary empty one is sold for N2,500.
Live chamelion costs N2,500. Dead and dry one goes for N2,000. The lizard-like creature, Sunday Sun learnt, is in demand by Advance Fee Fraudster —419. “When the thing is worked”, it means the more you look, the less you see, you will never caught,” one of the dealers who declined to give his name said.

Tough-skinned
The dealers know their terrain and the world they inhabit.They smell and sense danger in the air all the time. They are inclined to do business with you if you mention and have a prove of a regular Juju priest and customer. Even at this, they will still carry out a check on you. There’s no physical search. Under the pretex of “bringing your thing”, they will call your guarrantor and run a check on you. Any discovery of falsehood, they will cancel the deal and melt out of sight, leaving you to wait forever

Where missing people go
Jankara might be the possible place where missing persons in Lagos resurface but reduced to faceless, liveless body parts. As though to corroborate this, the managing director of Lagos State waste Management Authority (LAWMAN), Mr Ola Oresanya told Sunday Sun in an interview that hardly a day passes in the city without street sweepers and refuse collectors picking dismembered corpses and body parts.

“The corpses and body parts may be the handwork of ritualist and hit-and-run drivers”, he said.
Meanwhile Sunday Sun learnt that the morgues in the city are brimming with unclaimed dcorpses.There’s no more land for mass burial. So cremnation is the only option,” the source said.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

That is because nothing, as far as Nigeria is concerned, is important beyond Ibadan-Lagos Axis.

, said from the horses mouth and on record for everyone to see. Even the oil producing areas from where this 'Ibadan - Lagos axis' was developed in not important eh? Time will tell.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Ystranger: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2011
basher:

, said from the horses mouth and on record for everyone to see. Even the oil producing areas from where this 'Ibadan - Lagos axis' was developed in not important eh? Time will tell.

You are a dumb and conniving ediot

Lagos and Ibadan were developed with Cocoa money, not with 'oyel' money.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Rhino5dm: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2011
Those are igbos we are trying to push out of lagos. Stinking nasty things masquerading themselve are yorubas.

basher:

And how does that relate to rituals and people trafficking as love-peddlers to Europe?

Those 'individuals' were criminals and have been thankfully dealt with by the law. However, you are clutching at straws here. Please tell me where the biggest human spare parts market in Africa is located?
Inside human parts market in Lagos.
Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Stories on This Section
Jankara market is self- effacing and deceptively ordinary. Located close to Idumagbo area of Lagos Island, the market is just a stretch of an old street.

Ears on the ground
Like other streets and markets, canvassers and touts hang around the place pitching for customers and mugus (gullible people). Though low in reputation,touts are an essential segment of this time – honoured market. Over the years, the place has come to be known as a place where any thing goes. And so, the touts come handy here.
They have their ears on the ground, and therefore know all the goings-on.

Book and wait
A week ago, our reporter posed as a juju priest who was in dire need of human body parts for urgent rituals. After about four hours of waiting and being passed from one “contact” to another, and played around like ping-pong, the reporter got a dealer who “booked” him. The rule here is, if you want a fresh human body part, you book and wait. If your order is for dry parts you get instant delivery.
But you must be an expert in human anatomy to decipher the parts you want from man’s closest animal relations – gorilla, chimpanzee and monkey.

Dark secret
But don’t jump to a hasty conclusion, there are genuine traders and honest businessmen and women at Jankara.They perhaps don’t even know that the place also habour a dark secret. A police post even looks over the place. A signpost calls it Oko Awo Police Post. An office on the counter there stared at our reporter angrily when he asked him if the police know about the wheeling and dealing in human body parts in the area: “What kind of question be this? I beg go, no be for here—o” the police officer retorted angrily.

Menumo
This expression when translated literally means “seal your lips” in Yoruba. The term is said in whisper and hushed tone — menu…mo .When you say the first syllable, you pause, look around to be sure there’s no third party or curiosity cat eaves dropping. When a deal is struck, you will be taken to some dank shanties and courtyard for your consignment.

The business is all about raw cash. A fresh human head has a street value of N250, 000. Fresh internal organs like heart, lung, kidney, and so on go for 500,000 a piece.
Other vital parts like manliness, womanliness and bosom costs N50,000 each.Fresh tongue is sold at N100,000.
Sunday Sun learnt when a tongue is “ritualized and jujufied” that it “works well” for traders and people who apply for visa to go abroad “when well prepared, no one go question you for embassy and even your working place”, a dealer whose alias is Baba Ibeji revealed.
Toe and finger, Sunday Sun further learnt are good for travelers and business people. “ The toe is for traveling without falling.
The finger is to make money. Any thing you touch turns to money”, Baba Ibeji said.
Fresh toe and finger goes for N50,000 each.

Ritual animals
Even animals considered endangered species are not spared in Jankara. Herbalist beside the area’s butcher shop openly sell a wide range of animals. Imprisoned in wire-mesh cages are live animals like eagles, tortoise, chamellion, alligator and so on. A live eagle goes for N10,000.
Dead and dry one costsN500,000. Live Tortois costN5,000 while ordinary empty one is sold for N2,500.
Live chamelion costs N2,500. Dead and dry one goes for N2,000. The lizard-like creature, Sunday Sun learnt, is in demand by Advance Fee Fraudster —419. “When the thing is worked”, it means the more you look, the less you see, you will never caught,” one of the dealers who declined to give his name said.

Tough-skinned
The dealers know their terrain and the world they inhabit.They smell and sense danger in the air all the time. They are inclined to do business with you if you mention and have a prove of a regular Juju priest and customer. Even at this, they will still carry out a check on you. There’s no physical search. Under the pretex of “bringing your thing”, they will call your guarrantor and run a check on you. Any discovery of falsehood, they will cancel the deal and melt out of sight, leaving you to wait forever

Where missing people go
Jankara might be the possible place where missing persons in Lagos resurface but reduced to faceless, liveless body parts. As though to corroborate this, the managing director of Lagos State waste Management Authority (LAWMAN), Mr Ola Oresanya told Sunday Sun in an interview that hardly a day passes in the city without street sweepers and refuse collectors picking dismembered corpses and body parts.

“The corpses and body parts may be the handwork of ritualist and hit-and-run drivers”, he said.
Meanwhile Sunday Sun learnt that the morgues in the city are brimming with unclaimed dcorpses.There’s no more land for mass burial. So cremnation is the only option,” the source said.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Rhino5dm: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2011
Hey! Do you have some human eye?? Fvcked horror looking south western nutcase.

Not for this bunch is psycho hw would have hurriedly change his name to a yoruba name.

You days are numbered in both north and west.

Atleast, Aboki men are making it more easier. sharp knive less effort. 

Suspected cannibal, Clifford Orji, may have to stay longer in prison as the state of his mental health is yet to be determined nearly nine years after it stirred controversy.

Detained since February 1999, the controversy had brewed between Orji‘s prosecutors and the Yaba Psychiatrist Hospital shortly after he was arrested and arraigned in court for the alleged murder of one Awawu Lawal.

Orji, whose case was hyped considerably in the media, had been found living under a fly-over bridge at Toyota Bus-Stop along the Oshodi- Apapa Expressway surrounded by decomposing and partly chewed body parts.

The first series of tests conducted at that time to determine the state of his mental health found that: ”Orji was mentally unbalanced” – a contentious finding which the prosecutors disputed.

The popular picture painted of Orji then was that he was a man of sound mind, who allegedly captured unsuspecting people, killed them and sold off their choice parts to some interested rich buyers.

But a consultant Psychiatrist at the Yaba Psychiatrist Hospital, Dr. Rahman Lawal, who spoke to our correspondent, maintained that all the hype and contention about Orji was a fluke as the man was already sick before he was arrested.

“The things that Orji did were the acts of a mentally sick person as he was already mentally ill before he was arrested and found in possession of all those things they found on him. His case is one that has been associated with a lot of sentiments and politics,” Lawal said.

He continued, “The fact that we wrote a report that this patient was ill at the time we saw him and had been ill before that time was so contentious. They said we have collected money and that we are conniving with some people.”

Recounting his hospital‘s encounter with Orji, he added, “This man used to live with his brother somewhere in Mafoluku Oshodi. They had a shop where they sold raw rice and beans in bags and in bowls.

“He fell ill and was brought by his people to this hospital with the knowledge of the Landlord Association of that area. He was to be admitted but we treated him as an out-patient because there was an industrial action by the staff of the hospital at that time.

“He later defaulted and we didn‘t see him again. The next we saw of him was on the pages of newspapers and you know the rest of the story.”

Lawal, who did not dispute that Orji may have committed a crime, said he believed that wherever Orji is now, he is still mentally ill since, according to him, untreated psychiatric illnesses get worse.

A newspaper report in February this year had indicated that his health had deteriorated at the Ikoyi Prisons, where he is incarcerated.

He was reported to have gone completely berserk, going about unclothed and littering his cell with urine and faeces.

Meanwhile, the authorities of the Nigerian Prisons preferred to keep mum on the mental state of Orji. Ope Fatinukun, the Pulic Relations Officer of the Lagos command of the NPS, told our correspondent that he could not confirm that. He also did not comment on the current behaviour of Orji in prison nor grant the request of our correspondent to see Orji.

But he confirmed that the office of the Attorney-General of Lagos State, Orji‘s prosecutors, had recently renewed interest in the mental state of the man and wanted to do a total mental evaluation of him. Fatinukun preferred that the office of the AG answer the question on why it has taken over nine years for the Lagos State Government to do that.

Checks at the Lagos State Secretariat did not yield result as public relation officers in the Lagos State Ministry of Justice and the Directorate that defends people‘s right did not want to comment on the matter, giving excuses for their bosses.

Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by basher(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger:

You are a dumb and conniving ediot

Lagos and Ibadan were developed with Cocoa money, not with 'oyel' money.

Nothing wey I no go here for this NL, and cussing me won't help matters.

Please, let me understand what you are saying here; LAGOS (OUR FORMER CAPITAL) WAS DEVELOPED FROM COCOA Is that the drivel you guys have been spouting here on NL? You want to rewrite Nigerian history?

If this is how demented and deluded you are, then there is no need for me to carry on debating with you. It's pointless and time will tell.

Good day!!!!!!
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Rhino5dm: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ shatap and get back to Alaba.
Don't even try settling in lagos cos very soon the owners will send your sorry arz back to that dusty barren land of generational wicth craft and cannibalism.

omo oshi jati jati.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by namfav(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2011
basher now you see what they do in ibo culture, now stop talking about marrying at 12 or 14 bein disgusting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" / EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Diezani Madueke As Extradition Proceedings Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.