Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery (31782 Views)

New Scam: Otp Internet Technology, Oregun / New Scam Alert / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Mrchuwuma(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2021
if i may contribute to this, what is really the duty of your accountant if not to check if the sales invoice corresponds with amounts presented?

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Psoul(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Oloriburuku entrepreneur... cheesy

Stay strong Mr Thief nor dey thief Thief.

Why are u beefing the OP.
He used a very popular modern adage to imply that a conman cannot outsmart a very smart person.
Why are u bn to personal in this or is the thief related to you.

Well, if u had for once gathered money, invest it and employ people to work for u, I believe you would've appreciated this piece of information than picking up on him.

Meanwhile, he advised U to go and watch cartoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

This attitude will get you nowhere.
Poor salary cannot get someone anywhere.That person will end up borrowing to feed and then use his salary for Nigerian employers are making profit.If they are not they would have shut down their businesses.It is greed and inhumanity that is making behave badly.
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by PlayMaker14: 12:18pm On May 10, 2021
Psoul:

Why are u beefing the OP.
He used a very popular modern adage to imply that a conman cannot outsmart a very smart person.
Why are u bn to personal in this or is the thief related to you.

Well, if u had for once gathered money, invest it and employ people to work for u, I believe you would've appreciated this piece of information than picking up on him.

Meanwhile, he advised to go and watch cartoon.
Please shut up... I know what he meant by that adage.

We know what we are doing and I believe it's none of your business Mr mediator.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by bragamycin: 1:11pm On May 10, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
that's the risk involve. But the percentage of the possibility of being caught can be appreciated, cetèris paribus.

Even bigger cartels run on bigger risks. So, wetin we dey talk?. Look, I'm not encouraging it though, I've worked in a hospitality industry as a security officer before. I deliberately put this up to get responses that might likely blockade this kind of move, but so far, nobody has been able to come up with any.

You rotate the securities. U don’t allow one set work all month at the gate. There shld be a camera In ur office where you watch ur gate and anyone seen entering with a bag will be sacked and the security involved quickly jailed irrespective of whatever was found in the bag. That way u will be termed wicked , however ur business will grow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Psoul(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Please shut up... I know what he meant by that adage.

We know what we are doing and I believe it's none of your business Mr mediator.

It's not difficult to detect a fo0l.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by PlayMaker14: 1:40pm On May 10, 2021
Psoul:

It's not difficult to detect a fo0l.
Thank Heavens you detect who you truly are.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Psoul(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Thank Heavens you detect who you truly are.

We are not talking of one discovering himself. We are talking of someone detecting who the other person is.
Fo0ls find it difficult to grab context of discussion.
Well, not really ur fault.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Sariel(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2021
confirmedniggae:

You can print any transaction bro..not only last transactions provided you know the STAN no

Newly made Pos machines don't let you reprint STAN, only a few Pos allows that.
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by PlayMaker14: 6:32pm On May 10, 2021
Psoul:

We are not talking of one discovering himself. We are talking of someone detecting who the other person is.
Fo0ls find it difficult to grab context of discussion.
Well, not really ur fault.
My friend get lost.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Funkybabee(f): 8:45pm On May 10, 2021
IyaTola:
Your location & experience

Osun,

Sales, market research, Teaching and hospitality experienced my IT days in an hotel.
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Psoul(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My friend get lost.... cheesy

Hahaha grin cheesy cheesy
This one pained you so much.
I can even feel the pain on each text you typed here. grin grin grin

Take heart grin
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by PlayMaker14: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
Psoul:

Hahaha grin cheesy cheesy
This one pained you so much.
I can even feel the pain on each text you typed here. grin grin grin

Take heart grin
Says a pained old weakling. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2021
bragamycin:

You rotate the securities. U don’t allow one set work all month at the gate. There shld be a camera In ur office where you watch ur gate and anyone seen entering with a bag will be sacked and the security involved quickly jailed irrespective of whatever was found in the bag. That way u will be termed wicked , however ur business will grow
that's how it works at my former place of work too. But I can't be on the close circuit TV all the time. And the subject can use a route where there's no CCTV like the perimeters, fence areas etc with the aid and backings of a security guard as a patrol Oscar. It doesn't mean he will do it all the time, but at times when his main men are on duty. You no understand??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Psoul(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Says a pained old weakling. grin

Whaooooo.......I just noticed that I hv bn talking wt a kindergarten all along.
Oh my God...this is a mess. Was thinking u are grown not knowing u are just a minor.
Even ur picture looks like a crying pained minor. grin grin grin grin grin
Pls go back to ur cartoon
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by PlayMaker14: 7:24am On May 11, 2021
Psoul:

Whaooooo.......I just noticed that I hv bn talking wt a kindergarten all along.
Oh my God...this is a mess. Was thinking u are grown not knowing u are just a minor.
Even ur picture looks like a crying pained minor. grin grin grin grin grin
Pls go back to ur cartoon
Ancestors, go upload your picture let us see how misery you look. grin

Coward, go back to your shrine so that they can spit some dry gin on your bald head. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by TechCapon(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I help out in a hospitality business. For weeks I have noticed a sharp decline in profits. Despite the fact that patronage has increased noticeably. Projected profits not met despite the increase in consumption.

Wetin dey happen. I investigated every department everything dey go well. This week I faced the bar and restaurant. Told the waiters and barmen to write everything sold. Even to bottled water. I didn't tell them why I just explained that I needed to know how every drink is being consumed so that my suppliers will increase the quantity they bring.

I collated the sales and instead of profit I lost over 50k. Hehehe thief no dey tiff tiff. Entered statement of account from the bar accounts and saw it was balanced with the figure projected. Nice one. Called the staffs. Who owe una....no one. No problem. Collected the pos receipts and boom, caught the thief. You see what she did was she prints a receipt twice. Let's say you bought stuffs worth 20k. She prints it twice. And keeps the merchant copy for two. when someone else pays she tells them POS is not available and then provides an account number. Once the amount is up to 20k she takes that her copy and drops it with the accountant. How she edits it I'll never know. I asked her to go home as if nothing happened. Today she has been picked up. We are still collating her theft. As at one hour ago E don reach 500k. So disappointed.

Make una dey careful out there guys. Some people aim na to destroy you.
guy give us updates nah? What finally happened? Did she refund the money? One was arrested at the popular Mr D plaza in Port Harcourt for using her own personal POS machine to swipe card instead of company's own.
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by IyaTola: 7:37pm On May 13, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Someone I know was charged twice for the same transaction. She told the POS agent she said it's a lie.

She went to her bank to complain. The bank called the POS agent who later apologize to the woman and the money was pulled from her account and returned to the woman.

Now mind you the woman and the POS agent don't use the same bank.
hmmmmm interesting
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Nobody: 10:27am On May 14, 2021
IyaTola:
hmmmmm interesting

When you don't complain it becomes a legitimate transaction

1 Like

Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Nobody: 5:10am On May 21, 2021
Nice advice. To know more about business tips and ideas kindly visit my site
http://kenlegit.com/
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by Ubanz: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2021
confirmedniggae:

Even with that ,they will still steal bro..they will sell and they will never punch or punch and give the order receipt to customer as the normal receipt and when the customer leaves ,they delete and take the cash..

Wetin a never see as an accountant of 14 years

There's an audit trail that shows u the history of every transaction deleted or not. And u should have CCTV too. U hv to hv all the modules linked to your office computer.
Re: Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery by confirmedniggae: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ubanz:

There's an audit trail that shows u the history of every transaction deleted or not. And u should have CCTV too. U hv to hv all the modules linked to your office computer.

U will not understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Femi Otedola Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar / Five Ways Nigeria’s Currency Flotation Will Affect Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.